Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 23:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – September 23

Thread for PC Users :)

• newtinmpls
    newtinmpls
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Xendyn wrote: »
    Wow, some of those look really good lol

I was looking for a nice variety - a little something for everyone.

Sometime I gotta get back online and reroll my old lady orc NB; she needs to be scrawnier...
    Tenesi Faryon of Telvanni - Dunmer Sorceress who deliberately sought sacrifice into Cold Harbor to rescue her beloved.
    Hisa Ni Caemaire - Altmer Sorceress, member of the Order Draconis and Adept of the House of Dibella.
    Broken Branch Toothmaul - goblin (for my goblin characters, I use either orsimer or bosmer templates) Templar, member of the Order Draconis and persistently unskilled pickpocket
    Mol gro Durga - Orsimer Socerer/Battlemage who died the first time when the Nibenay Valley chapterhouse of the Order Draconis was destroyed, then went back to Cold Harbor to rescue his second/partner who was still captive. He overestimated his resistance to the hopelessness of Oblivion, about to give up, and looked up to see the golden glow of atherius surrounding a beautiful young woman who extended her hand to him and said "I can help you". He carried Fianna Kingsley out of Cold Harbor on his shoulder. He carried Alvard Stower under one arm. He also irritated the Prophet who had intended the portal for only Mol and Lyris.
    Order Draconis - well c'mon there has to be some explanation for all those dragon tattoos.
    House of Dibella - If you have ever seen or read "Memoirs of a Geisha" that's just the beginning...
    Nibenay Valley Chapterhouse - Where now stands only desolate ground and a dolmen there once was a thriving community supporting one of the major chapterhouses of the Order Draconis
  • MissBizz
    MissBizz
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    MissBizz wrote: »

That's.. I don't know. Does he realize the post he read was from April, not from after console launch?

Good morning folks! Got some pledges done and it was fun!
    Hmm. certain comment directed to me made me chuckle.

where? *wishes to snoop

My RNG finally showed up. I now have 5/7 on the psijiic recipe. Just need #3 and 7 now.
    @Xendyn do you have any duplicates? And I forget. NA? I think I have #7

No duplicates yet and yes, NA

If you get a duplicate let me know. I have been trading fragments with people to help them out. I prefer to straight across trade tho, not buying/selling
    Lone Wolf HelpFor the solo players who know, sometimes you just need a hand.PC | NA | AD-DC-EP | Discord
  • Xendyn
    Xendyn
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭

That's.. I don't know. Does he realize the post he read was from April, not from after console launch?

Good morning folks! Got some pledges done and it was fun!
    Hmm. certain comment directed to me made me chuckle.

where? *wishes to snoop

My RNG finally showed up. I now have 5/7 on the psijiic recipe. Just need #3 and 7 now.
    @Xendyn do you have any duplicates? And I forget. NA? I think I have #7

No duplicates yet and yes, NA

If you get a duplicate let me know. I have been trading fragments with people to help them out. I prefer to straight across trade tho, not buying/selling

That works for me :) will do.
    Lag is ruinin' my 'mershun!
    A society grows great when old men plant trees whose shade they know they shall never sit in.
    There is only one good, knowledge, and one evil, ignorance - Socrates
    Member of the Old Guard, keepers of the game's history

PC/NA
  • P3ZZL3
    P3ZZL3
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Good morning Everyone to a wet and miserable Monday morning in the UK.

Today, we move on to letter C :) So, without further ado, some breakfast from Columbia :)

Bandeja_Paisa.jpg
    CP561 Redguard | Jabsy Templar | Stamina Build
    CP561 Breton | Jesus Beam Templar | Magicka Build Forever!
    CP561 Naked Nord | Tanky DK | Stamigicka Build

✭✭✭ Check ESO Server Status Live!: http://eso.webhub.eu/ ✭✭✭
  • JD2013
    JD2013
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    P3ZZL3 wrote: »

Today, we move on to letter C :) So, without further ado, some breakfast from Columbia :)

Bandeja_Paisa.jpg

I'll see your Columbian breakfast and give you Chinese Congee.

5069f994dbd0cb3061000f31._w.540_h.405_s.fit_.jpg

It's basically like porridge that can have a variety of toppings.

Sweetrolls for all!

Christophe Mottierre - Breton Templar with his own whole darn estate! Templar Houses are so 2015. EU DC

PC Beta Tester January 2014

Elder of The Black
    Order of Sithis
    The Runners

@TamrielTraverse - For Tamriel related Twitter shenanigans!
    https://tamrieltraveller.wordpress.com/

Crafting bag OP! ZOS nerf pls!
  • P3ZZL3
    P3ZZL3
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ^^ I'm really not sure about that. Reminds me of old School Dinners and rice pudding *gags*

• JD2013
    JD2013
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ^^ I'm really not sure about that. Reminds me of old School Dinners and rice pudding *gags*

Hahaha it does look pretty funky. But I have had it, and I found it pretty delicious. Had it with honey and berries.

Sweetrolls for all!

Christophe Mottierre - Breton Templar with his own whole darn estate! Templar Houses are so 2015. EU DC

Elder of The Black
    Order of Sithis
    The Runners

• michaelb14a_ESO2
    michaelb14a_ESO2
    ✭✭✭✭
    This thread is starting to look and read like 4chan.org/b/
  • [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User]
    ✭✭✭
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • P3ZZL3
    P3ZZL3
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Not even close Michael. Not. Even. Close. :)

• Heishi
    Heishi
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Bandeja_Paisa.jpg

And what would "C " breakfasts be without some Canadian Bacon (though iirc isn't actually Canadian).
    7.2-Canadian-Bacon1.jpg

Considering the state of the rest of the forums, I'm ok with this.

Edit: Close enough.
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Back_bacon
    Edited by Heishi on July 13, 2015 11:13AM
    And so did many brave men, women, and beast fall to the end of Beta, never to be heard from again. All that is left, is whispers of the adventures they had.
  • freespirit
    freespirit
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    A truly awesome amount of Necro.........

http://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/98616/creating-a-solo-guild#latest

But, But, Why?

Ok........

The guy is necro-ing threads left right and centre

Whatever floats your boat I suppose. :p
    Edited by freespirit on July 13, 2015 3:37PM
    When people say to me........
    "You're going to regret that in the morning"
    I sleep until midday cos I'm a problem solver!
  • [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User]
    ✭✭✭
  • Xendyn
    Xendyn
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Apparently it's the new thing for lazy and uncreative trolls
    Lag is ruinin' my 'mershun!
    A society grows great when old men plant trees whose shade they know they shall never sit in.
    There is only one good, knowledge, and one evil, ignorance - Socrates
    Member of the Old Guard, keepers of the game's history

PC/NA
  • newtinmpls
    newtinmpls
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Really I don't get the problem with thread necro-ing.

I enjoy re-visiting ideas that I missed, and way late at night on a boring night shift (I could use a few more of those - boring - not just night shifts) it's something to do; work through the threads and see if there are any interesting conversations that have been left aside for no particular reason.

I'd rather see a good necro than 47 re-starts of the same question.
    Tenesi Faryon of Telvanni - Dunmer Sorceress who deliberately sought sacrifice into Cold Harbor to rescue her beloved.
    Hisa Ni Caemaire - Altmer Sorceress, member of the Order Draconis and Adept of the House of Dibella.
    Broken Branch Toothmaul - goblin (for my goblin characters, I use either orsimer or bosmer templates) Templar, member of the Order Draconis and persistently unskilled pickpocket
    Mol gro Durga - Orsimer Socerer/Battlemage who died the first time when the Nibenay Valley chapterhouse of the Order Draconis was destroyed, then went back to Cold Harbor to rescue his second/partner who was still captive. He overestimated his resistance to the hopelessness of Oblivion, about to give up, and looked up to see the golden glow of atherius surrounding a beautiful young woman who extended her hand to him and said "I can help you". He carried Fianna Kingsley out of Cold Harbor on his shoulder. He carried Alvard Stower under one arm. He also irritated the Prophet who had intended the portal for only Mol and Lyris.
    Order Draconis - well c'mon there has to be some explanation for all those dragon tattoos.
    House of Dibella - If you have ever seen or read "Memoirs of a Geisha" that's just the beginning...
    Nibenay Valley Chapterhouse - Where now stands only desolate ground and a dolmen there once was a thriving community supporting one of the major chapterhouses of the Order Draconis
  • lathbury
    lathbury
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    newtinmpls wrote: »
    Really I don't get the problem with thread necro-ing.

I enjoy re-visiting ideas that I missed, and way late at night on a boring night shift (I could use a few more of those - boring - not just night shifts) it's something to do; work through the threads and see if there are any interesting conversations that have been left aside for no particular reason.

I'd rather see a good necro than 47 re-starts of the same question.

yeah this guys arent good he just put 2 words in about 6 different threads most of which are talking about things that have been fixed
  • newtinmpls
    newtinmpls
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    lathbury wrote: »

yeah this guys arent good he just put 2 words in about 6 different threads most of which are talking about things that have been fixed

/facepalm

R3Qnh0J.jpg
  • [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User]
    ✭✭✭
  • Heishi
    Heishi
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Don't you just hate it when you're in the middle of a battle and the game bugs out?

That's because this is how we fix bugs around here:
    8251ac70d6re-out.jpg.jpg
    And so did many brave men, women, and beast fall to the end of Beta, never to be heard from again. All that is left, is whispers of the adventures they had.
  • lathbury
    lathbury
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    what you all doing way back on page 4 couldn't find you for a while then. I seriously think zos need to look at their communication as I just got my 1000 comments badge and as it turns out not long after zos alan g. who's job it is to comment on here.
  • newtinmpls
    newtinmpls
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    La la la .... up all night. Fairly quiet ... did some cards to study.... still caffineated.

GOOD MORNING!!!
  • [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User]
    ✭✭✭
  • JD2013
    JD2013
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Good afternoon to all and sundry!

How are things out there? I daren't really look.
    Sweetrolls for all!

Elder of The Black
    Order of Sithis
    The Runners

• P3ZZL3
    P3ZZL3
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Afternoon All. Manic day in the office today. And very muggy, which I HATE unless I'm wearing tank top and trunks :dizzy:

Sooo, we are at D today for some lunch....give me the d ;)

Denmark Lunch:

danish-lunch.jpg

• [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User]
    ✭✭✭
  • Reverb
    Reverb
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    We're the favoured ones, and nobody told me? To think I lost all this time I could have been getting zeni to do things for me, and basking in the warmth of my preferential treatment. :D

http://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/195309/to-the-developers#latest
    Edited by Reverb on July 14, 2015 1:26PM
    Battle not with monsters, lest ye become a monster, and if you gaze into the abyss, the abyss gazes also into you. ~Friedrich Nietzsche
  • [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User]
    ✭✭✭
  • JD2013
    JD2013
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Reverb wrote: »
    We're the favoured ones, and nobody told me? To think I lost all this time I could have been getting zeni to do things for me, and basking in the warmth of my preferential treatment. :D

http://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/195309/to-the-developers#latest
    That thread is just... just... I can't even find a word to describe it with.

I just read it. I mean ... I ... Really?
    Sweetrolls for all!

Elder of The Black
    Order of Sithis
    The Runners

• Reverb
    Reverb
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Reverb wrote: »

That thread is just... just... I can't even find a word to describe it with.

I'm going to diagnose "add-on envy".
    Battle not with monsters, lest ye become a monster, and if you gaze into the abyss, the abyss gazes also into you. ~Friedrich Nietzsche
  • [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User]
    ✭✭✭
    Edited by [Deleted User] on July 14, 2015 1:53PM
This discussion has been closed.