Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 23:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – September 23

Thread for PC Users :)

• Xendyn
    Xendyn
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    newtinmpls wrote: »
    Having a bad brain day...

Studying for my NP test. Having trouble with all the titer results from hepatitis, and all the symptoms of hyper or hypo thyroid.

Then I go on the boards and for some reason the "what should I do with my skills/race/build/[whatEVER]' are just grating on me like too many mosquito bites. I just want to spaz and scream and tell them to grow a spine - make a choice. It's a frikken game and you can respec for .... waionera';gna'i4ewant

Insert incoherent whiny ramble. And lots of cussing.

Yes I know I'm being unsympathetic, immature and lots of other things that I would like to be "above".

It's really a good thing I'm not working today. I'd be such an *sshole of a nurse.

Well, off to walk the dogs. Maybe getting away from a computer screen will be helpful. And happy dogs are always good.

Thanks for listening.

For when you get back...

tropical-dreams-hawaian.jpg
    Lag is ruinin' my 'mershun!
    A society grows great when old men plant trees whose shade they know they shall never sit in.
    There is only one good, knowledge, and one evil, ignorance - Socrates
    Member of the Old Guard, keepers of the game's history

PC/NA
  • newtinmpls
    newtinmpls
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Xendyn wrote: »

For when you get back...

You are wonderful!

Yeah, you probably already knew that, but I thought I'd remind you.

Thank you.
    Tenesi Faryon of Telvanni - Dunmer Sorceress who deliberately sought sacrifice into Cold Harbor to rescue her beloved.
    Hisa Ni Caemaire - Altmer Sorceress, member of the Order Draconis and Adept of the House of Dibella.
    Broken Branch Toothmaul - goblin (for my goblin characters, I use either orsimer or bosmer templates) Templar, member of the Order Draconis and persistently unskilled pickpocket
    Mol gro Durga - Orsimer Socerer/Battlemage who died the first time when the Nibenay Valley chapterhouse of the Order Draconis was destroyed, then went back to Cold Harbor to rescue his second/partner who was still captive. He overestimated his resistance to the hopelessness of Oblivion, about to give up, and looked up to see the golden glow of atherius surrounding a beautiful young woman who extended her hand to him and said "I can help you". He carried Fianna Kingsley out of Cold Harbor on his shoulder. He carried Alvard Stower under one arm. He also irritated the Prophet who had intended the portal for only Mol and Lyris.
    Order Draconis - well c'mon there has to be some explanation for all those dragon tattoos.
    House of Dibella - If you have ever seen or read "Memoirs of a Geisha" that's just the beginning...
    Nibenay Valley Chapterhouse - Where now stands only desolate ground and a dolmen there once was a thriving community supporting one of the major chapterhouses of the Order Draconis
  • Heishi
    Heishi
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Every time I hear about IC I can't help but remember back before the 2.0 patch when they said IC was done, but 2.0 was already going to be so big they didn't want to make the patch size larger by including it. Then suddenly they had to start working on it again for 6 month and suddenly charge 2500 crowns for it unless you are subbed in which case if you drop sub you lose the content until you pay the 2500 crown or I guess resub?

I don't know, I'll stop there. If you don't have nothing good to say and whatnot. I will just say everytime IC comes up I'm like:
    thats_a_huge_facepalm-191803.jpg

I'll just sit and eat popcorn instead
    Pop1.jpg
    Edited by Heishi on July 15, 2015 10:41PM
    And so did many brave men, women, and beast fall to the end of Beta, never to be heard from again. All that is left, is whispers of the adventures they had.
  • riverdragon72
    riverdragon72
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    The rage and tears of noobness are delish. No maintenance, ***, maintenance, ***, No content, ***, give 'em content, ***....etc etc. XD
    Meh...**** it..
  • MissBizz
    MissBizz
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Well, stepped into HelRa for the first ever time tonight! Didn't quite beat it, but got to see the last boss! Woo! Pretty good for Lone Wolf Help's first attempt together (and some others :))
    Lone Wolf HelpFor the solo players who know, sometimes you just need a hand.PC | NA | AD-DC-EP | Discord
  • Shunravi
    Shunravi
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    MissBizz wrote: »
    Well, stepped into HelRa for the first ever time tonight! Didn't quite beat it, but got to see the last boss! Woo! Pretty good for Lone Wolf Help's first attempt together (and some others :))

It went well. Not bad for first timers.
    This one has an eloquent and well thought out response to tha... Ooh sweetroll!
  • MissBizz
    MissBizz
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Shunravi wrote: »

It went well. Not bad for first timers.

Ha-ha. During the pinwheel fire pass when we were split up... I totally forgot I was a vamp. Oops.
    newtinmpls wrote: »
    Having a bad brain day...

Studying for my NP test. Having trouble with all the titer results from hepatitis, and all the symptoms of hyper or hypo thyroid.

Then I go on the boards and for some reason the "what should I do with my skills/race/build/[whatEVER]' are just grating on me like too many mosquito bites. I just want to spaz and scream and tell them to grow a spine - make a choice. It's a frikken game and you can respec for .... waionera';gna'i4ewant

Insert incoherent whiny ramble. And lots of cussing.

Yes I know I'm being unsympathetic, immature and lots of other things that I would like to be "above".

It's really a good thing I'm not working today. I'd be such an *sshole of a nurse.

Well, off to walk the dogs. Maybe getting away from a computer screen will be helpful. And happy dogs are always good.

Thanks for listening.

For when you get back...

That looks soooo good...
    Edited by MissBizz on July 16, 2015 3:09AM
    Lone Wolf HelpFor the solo players who know, sometimes you just need a hand.PC | NA | AD-DC-EP | Discord
  • lathbury
    lathbury
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @MissBizz did you have fun?
  • MissBizz
    MissBizz
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    lathbury wrote: »
    @MissBizz did you have fun?

@lathbury I sure did :)

Oh, and got the trials healer achievement.... Right at the time we wiped to the first boss... Lol
    Edited by MissBizz on July 16, 2015 3:15AM
  • lathbury
    lathbury
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    your first attempt at trials in general or just hel ra?
  • MissBizz
    MissBizz
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    your first attempt at trials in general or just hel ra?

At trials, ever. Lol same for some others in the group, some had done a few with experienced groups, and a couple knew them well. One person had just done their first vet dungeon ever last night hehe.
  • lathbury
    lathbury
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    what have you all been waiting for you have been missing out. I envy you you still have your first trial boss down to look fwd too.
  • MissBizz
    MissBizz
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    what have you all been waiting for you have been missing out. I envy you you still have your first trial boss down to look fwd too.

I go slow.. I have been playing since April (2014) and just got my main to VR14 a week or two ago lol I also enjoy the content.. So.. I had it in my head I wouldn't do anything Craglorn related until I was done Caldwell gold - still have 1.5 zones left. But, that went out the window. I guess I just won't quest there until I'm done gold :)

I have ran lots of the vet dungeons, I really enjoy the group content and am looking forward to focusing more on it... But I do love questing. Some time in 2018 I should have completed all the PvE content (and done well)... And about then I'll make my first real attempt at PvP. Lmao.
  • Xendyn
    Xendyn
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭

Well look at you :) Grats!
    A society grows great when old men plant trees whose shade they know they shall never sit in.

PC/NA
  • MissBizz
    MissBizz
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Well look at you :) Grats!

Thanks!

Looks like no more info on IC leaked into the forums since I was here earlier.

288i9388BD0E02CB60E4?v=mpbl-1

Better go catch up on the threads then.
  • lathbury
    lathbury
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    dont do it its madness out there now they want to nerf the justice system.
  • MissBizz
    MissBizz
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

I don't even understand what that means.. How could the justice system be nerfed? Wish me luck

*Heads in the dark forum wilderness to find how one could nerf the justice system*

Oooh.. I see. Be able to steal/kill with no repercussions at all... I see...
    Edited by MissBizz on July 16, 2015 4:00AM
  • lathbury
    lathbury
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    you could share your trials experiences with the guy claiming the game isnt social at all lol i shared my guild photos we took last night :)
    http://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/195270/do-i-quit-eso-and-go-to-ff14#latest
    Edited by lathbury on July 16, 2015 4:08AM
  • MissBizz
    MissBizz
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    you could share your trials experiences with the guy claiming the game isnt social at all lol i shared my guild photos we took last night :)
    http://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/195270/do-i-quit-eso-and-go-to-ff14#latest

Eh, I'd rather not touch that one. Not sure if he plays on console, but I find console very limiting social-wise. Personal opinion of course.
  • lathbury
    lathbury
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    sounds like cause they are maybe trying to head shot guards with bows so they can aquire green elf magic apparantly. instead of you know using mics in dungeons. like I said the forums been crazier than usual last night.
    any way here's this
    08-80-funny-friday-memes-07.jpg
    dont know why :)
    Edited by lathbury on July 16, 2015 4:31AM
  • Xendyn
    Xendyn
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    sounds like cause they are maybe trying to head shot guards with bows so they can aquire green elf magic apparantly. instead of you know using mics in dungeons. like I said the forums been crazier than usual last night.
    any way here's this
    08-80-funny-friday-memes-07.jpg
    dont know why :)

well, just cause it makes you look twice is good enough lol

PC/NA
  • lathbury
    lathbury
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    oh it happened somebody renecro'd a necro thread.
  • P3ZZL3
    P3ZZL3
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @Xendyn Pray tell, what is a "Quick time" for taking a keep. The lads I roll with are bouncing around the 3min mark I think...

Annnnnd Good Morning Everyone. Today, I'll be grabbing some breakfast from.... France :)

french-breakfast-10190290.jpg
    CP561 Redguard | Jabsy Templar | Stamina Build
    CP561 Breton | Jesus Beam Templar | Magicka Build Forever!
    CP561 Naked Nord | Tanky DK | Stamigicka Build

✭✭✭ Check ESO Server Status Live!: http://eso.webhub.eu/ ✭✭✭
  • [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User]
    ✭✭✭
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • P3ZZL3
    P3ZZL3
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Did I miss anything good?

Very much depends on your definition of Good ;)

All in all, personally, I think the news is generally positive. I think many of peoples questions will be answered over the next 10 days - whether they like the answers or not - well, that's another question ;)

That being said, I do have a genuine concern over the fact there will be certain people who can speed grind the dungeons and grab the best in game gear pretty quickly and as some have mentioned, it's taken them the best part of a year to get the set they want - and even then - they are not completely finished.

If the dropped items are all BOE then no problem - although even then - the likes of TTM (Nesi and blobs) will still route and corner the market like they are doing on 3-4 pieces of gear. Hell, look at the prices of Shadow v14 kit. v16 is going to be higher if it's any good and they have the gold and the time to corner the market...

• Enodoc
    Enodoc
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

I don't even understand what that means.. How could the justice system be nerfed? Wish me luck

*Heads in the dark forum wilderness to find how one could nerf the justice system*

Oooh.. I see. Be able to steal/kill with no repercussions at all... I see...

MjAxNC0yOTg4NmJmYWQ1ZDYzN2Vi.png
    UESP: The Unofficial Elder Scrolls Pages - A collaborative source for all knowledge on the Elder Scrolls series since 1995
    Join us on Discord - discord.gg/uesp
  • P3ZZL3
    P3ZZL3
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @Enodoc I responded to your comment on the TV Stones debate.

There is a one button exit route from Cyro btw :D

• freespirit
    freespirit
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭

Although this was a while ago, some proof of a definite online community......

This shot was taken during a ride that happened to mark the passing of Terry Pratchett.

2lxcg2d.jpg

Oh and my favourite view ..........

2qcijvd.jpg

and finally my new bestie......

2ed83mc.jpg

Taken at a spot where the wild life is friendly! :)
    When people say to me........
    "You're going to regret that in the morning"
    I sleep until midday cos I'm a problem solver!
  • Xendyn
    Xendyn
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    P3ZZL3 wrote: »
    @Xendyn Pray tell, what is a "Quick time" for taking a keep. The lads I roll with are bouncing around the 3min mark I think...

Annnnnd Good Morning Everyone. Today, I'll be grabbing some breakfast from.... France :)

Mornin...well you took the easy one lol
    How about...Fiji!

Breakfast-fruit.jpg

PC/NA
  • Xendyn
    Xendyn
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    @P3ZZL3

Our best time was 1:37, average more like 2-2:15.
    Red and Blues response times on NA can be pretty darn quick lol and getting 20/20 up on some of the keeps, of course, is difficult (notably Farragut and Alessia).

Off to investigate this morning's threads.

PC/NA
This discussion has been closed.