Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 23:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – September 23

Thread for PC Users :)

• Xendyn
    Xendyn
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    MissBizz wrote: »
    aredfkyhne fedhjkulgHGRLG EWUIGHY FEAWIUL WR

Sorry. That's my frustration.
    ZOS_GinaBruno
    admin

Hi everyone,

We know many of you are eagerly waiting to learn all the details about our upcoming release of Imperial City. We have a lot of exciting things to tell you, but contrary to what we had previously stated, we won’t be able to share those details next Monday, July 13. Instead, the big reveal will happen later in the week.

We understand you’re anxious to hear more, but please bear with us a few more days–it’ll be worth the wait!

http://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/194010/imperial-city-announcement-next-week#latest

In other news, looks like the weather is about to turn bad (of course it was nice all day when I couldn't be in it) but looks like that means earlier(AKA - more) ESO time!

well...crud
    On both this announcement and your weather.
    Lag is ruinin' my 'mershun!
    A society grows great when old men plant trees whose shade they know they shall never sit in.
    There is only one good, knowledge, and one evil, ignorance - Socrates
    Member of the Old Guard, keepers of the game's history

PC/NA
  • Enodoc
    Enodoc
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Well this is pretty neat..

http://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/2007397/#Comment_2007397
    The XP you receive from quests in Craglorn will actually be closer to an 80% increase since it's multiplicative (1.5 [from Veteran quests] * 1.2 [Craglorn] = 1.8, or an 80% increase).

They mentioned VR quests getting a 50% bump, and all of Crag (mobs and quests) getting a 20% bump, I actually thought that meant the Crag quests were ONLY getting the 20% bump :)

Aw, crap. That's totally going to mess up my carefully calculated XP table that I spent literally months on. (I was assuming Craglorn quests were only getting the 50% increase.)
    UESP: The Unofficial Elder Scrolls Pages - A collaborative source for all knowledge on the Elder Scrolls series since 1995
    Join us on Discord - discord.gg/uesp
  • MissBizz
    MissBizz
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Enodoc wrote: »

http://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/2007397/#Comment_2007397
    The XP you receive from quests in Craglorn will actually be closer to an 80% increase since it's multiplicative (1.5 [from Veteran quests] * 1.2 [Craglorn] = 1.8, or an 80% increase).

They mentioned VR quests getting a 50% bump, and all of Crag (mobs and quests) getting a 20% bump, I actually thought that meant the Crag quests were ONLY getting the 20% bump :)

Aw, crap. That's totally going to mess up my carefully calculated XP table that I spent literally months on. (I was assuming Craglorn quests were only getting the 50% increase.)

Well, in ESO live they DID states both quests and mobs in Crag were getting to 20.

Hey, @Enodoc .. For XP, I see the table only goes to 50. Do the VR quests hand out the same (depending on quest difficulty) all hand out the same xp? Like.. VR1 and VR10 "very hard" quest both grant the same xp? Well, up until Crag at least? I never really paid attention

Sorry, guess you need to mess with your table.

Oh, and Gina said a bit more about the delay
    I'm surely hoping they don't wait until Quakecon. As far as I know this was the first time they gave us an actual date about info on this (content portion of the) release.. and now have postponed it.

Just to confirm, we are not waiting until QuakeCon to begin talking about Imperial City. We will begin giving you details next week, and we will be discussing some features of Imperial City on ESO Live next week as well. And, of course, we'll still be hosting our panel at QuakeCon.

We do apologize for this delay, but appreciate everyone hanging in there.
    http://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/2008169/#Comment_2008169
    Lone Wolf HelpFor the solo players who know, sometimes you just need a hand.PC | NA | AD-DC-EP | Discord
  • Enodoc
    Enodoc
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Enodoc wrote: »

Well, in ESO live they DID states both quests and mobs in Crag were getting to 20.

Hey, @Enodoc .. For XP, I see the table only goes to 50. Do the VR quests hand out the same (depending on quest difficulty) all hand out the same xp? Like.. VR1 and VR10 "very hard" quest both grant the same xp? Well, up until Crag at least? I never really paid attention

Sorry, guess you need to mess with your table.

Heh, I just heard "Veteran quests 50%, Craglorn 20%", didn't notice they said quests and mobs for Craglorn :)

Yes, all VR quests (from Silver, through Gold, right on to Craglorn, Trials and Cyrodiil) use the Level 50 XP values - that's my issue. If Craglorn quests are being boosed 20% over the 50%, then something in the inherent setup for how quest XP works is being changed. Also, I added VR to the table to avoid confusion.
    UESP: The Unofficial Elder Scrolls Pages - A collaborative source for all knowledge on the Elder Scrolls series since 1995
    Join us on Discord - discord.gg/uesp
  • coryevans_3b14_ESO
    coryevans_3b14_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Xendyn wrote: »
    Seeing a trend here that I'm not liking.
    Miss Bizz getting attacked and now Attorney at Lawl because of their titles on here.
    Friggin people....*sigh

sp5.jpg

Ya I saw it. Wasn't happy. Let them know it.

Side note:

Path Of Exile had it's expansion drop today. If you aren't familiar with it it's a dungeon crawler made by an independent company that started making it when they saw what D3 was going to be. It's what d3 should have been.

Happy Friday :)
  • Xendyn
    Xendyn
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Things that make you go hmmmm
    And apparently Lambert the Lurker is a bit...onery

forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/193959/the-potential-for-mounts-and-pets#latest
    A society grows great when old men plant trees whose shade they know they shall never sit in.

PC/NA
  • Shunravi
    Shunravi
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Miss Bizz getting attacked and now Attorney at Lawl because of their titles on here.
    Friggin people....*sigh

sp5.jpg

Side note:

Path Of Exile had it's expansion drop today. If you aren't familiar with it it's a dungeon crawler made by an independent company that started making it when they saw what D3 was going to be. It's what d3 should have been.

Happy Friday :)
    D3 disappointed me so much...
    This one has an eloquent and well thought out response to tha... Ooh sweetroll!
  • JD2013
    JD2013
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    They have delayed news on Imperial City again?????

I just ...

I ....

113645-choked-up-Joffrey-meme-did-you-k8Ov.png

Good morning all :smiley:
    Sweetrolls for all!

Christophe Mottierre - Breton Templar with his own whole darn estate! Templar Houses are so 2015. EU DC

PC Beta Tester January 2014

Elder of The Black
    Order of Sithis
    The Runners

@TamrielTraverse - For Tamriel related Twitter shenanigans!
    https://tamrieltraveller.wordpress.com/

Crafting bag OP! ZOS nerf pls!
  • [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User]
    ✭✭✭
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • coryevans_3b14_ESO
    coryevans_3b14_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ya was anyone set back by the idea of them postponing the postponed information? How many postponements have we seen? I'm not worried about it a bit though. Just their style apparently.

Hopefully it's good, but I have no preconceived ideas. Learned my lesson a long time ago.

Some of those threads though....wow. Fun to read but not safe to enter.

-GIF-afraid-creepy-disappointed-disgusted-do-not-want-fear-scared-shocked-GIF.gif
  • newtinmpls
    newtinmpls
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Sallington wrote: »
    [

Lol I was just kidding :)

Let Harrison Ford give you bedroom eyes whilst eating some popcorn.

amusd.gif

thank you. Some days I have a thicker or thinner skin. Apparently I was having a no skin day.
    Tenesi Faryon of Telvanni - Dunmer Sorceress who deliberately sought sacrifice into Cold Harbor to rescue her beloved.
    Hisa Ni Caemaire - Altmer Sorceress, member of the Order Draconis and Adept of the House of Dibella.
    Broken Branch Toothmaul - goblin (for my goblin characters, I use either orsimer or bosmer templates) Templar, member of the Order Draconis and persistently unskilled pickpocket
    Mol gro Durga - Orsimer Socerer/Battlemage who died the first time when the Nibenay Valley chapterhouse of the Order Draconis was destroyed, then went back to Cold Harbor to rescue his second/partner who was still captive. He overestimated his resistance to the hopelessness of Oblivion, about to give up, and looked up to see the golden glow of atherius surrounding a beautiful young woman who extended her hand to him and said "I can help you". He carried Fianna Kingsley out of Cold Harbor on his shoulder. He carried Alvard Stower under one arm. He also irritated the Prophet who had intended the portal for only Mol and Lyris.
    Order Draconis - well c'mon there has to be some explanation for all those dragon tattoos.
    House of Dibella - If you have ever seen or read "Memoirs of a Geisha" that's just the beginning...
    Nibenay Valley Chapterhouse - Where now stands only desolate ground and a dolmen there once was a thriving community supporting one of the major chapterhouses of the Order Draconis
  • freespirit
    freespirit
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Ya was anyone set back by the idea of them postponing the postponed information? How many postponements have we seen? I'm not worried about it a bit though. Just their style apparently.

Hopefully it's good, but I have no preconceived ideas. Learned my lesson a long time ago.

Some of those threads though....wow. Fun to read but not safe to enter.

-GIF-afraid-creepy-disappointed-disgusted-do-not-want-fear-scared-shocked-GIF.gif

That gif is just creepy *shudders.

I am quite expecting to see a postponing of the postponed, postponed information........

Immediately followed by a delay to the already delayed, delayed(not sure how many 'delayed' I need here) release of any new content..... :)

When people say to me........
    "You're going to regret that in the morning"
    I sleep until midday cos I'm a problem solver!
  • Xendyn
    Xendyn
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    *runs in for safety*
    I think people are starting to necro threads on purpose out there *facepalm
    We need

5456e83d827aa.jpg

PC/NA
  • PBpsy
    PBpsy
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    ESO forums achievements
    Proud fanboi
    Elitist jerk
    Troll
    Hater
    Fan of icontested(rainbow colors granted)
  • Xendyn
    Xendyn
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭

PC/NA
  • Xendyn
    Xendyn
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭

PC/NA
  • JD2013
    JD2013
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    PBpsy wrote: »

The trolls aren't even trying anymore.

Sigh. These forums really are going to Oblivion.
    Sweetrolls for all!

Christophe Mottierre - Breton Templar with his own whole darn estate! Templar Houses are so 2015. EU DC

Elder of The Black
    Order of Sithis
    The Runners

• Xendyn
    Xendyn
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    JD2013 wrote: »

Agree. The quality of trolls is really going downhill.
    Perhaps some of our experts should give lessons?

PC/NA
  • Shunravi
    Shunravi
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    JD2013 wrote: »

Agree. The quality of trolls is really going downhill.
    Perhaps some of our experts should give lessons?

I tried so hard to raise trolling quality sometimes... And I miss Panda.

In not sure they are capable of being taught.
    This one has an eloquent and well thought out response to tha... Ooh sweetroll!
  • Gandrhulf_Harbard
    Gandrhulf_Harbard
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Friggin people....*sigh

sp5.jpg

I'm assuming some of this criticism is levelled at me.

Fair enough; if I'm going to poke my head above the parapet I have to expect something to hit me sooner or later.

I am very well aware how some of my comments come across, I've had the same issue on numerous forums over the years.

I'm a plain speaking guy, I don't dress things up, I say what I mean.

I'm like it in real life too; yes, it's got me more than one smack in the mouth, but it has also got me a lot of respect - people know when they ask my opinion I won't be blowing smoke anywhere, just telling it as I see it. And the few true friends it has made me know full well I have their backs, at any time, no matter how tough things get.

I haven't said anything here to anyone that I wouldn't be prepared to say to their face, while buying them a pint.

I can vehemently disagree with you and still respect you as a person.

All The Best
    Those memories come back to haunt me, they haunt me like a curse.
    Is a dream a lie if it don't come true, or is it something worse.
  • Xendyn
    Xendyn
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Friggin people....*sigh

I'm assuming some of this criticism is levelled at me.

All The Best

Actually, no.
    We were talking about people being nasty to the CAs just because they are CAs, not because of any point they were making.
    Edited by Xendyn on July 11, 2015 8:13PM

PC/NA
  • JD2013
    JD2013
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Morning all!
    Sweetrolls for all!

Elder of The Black
    Order of Sithis
    The Runners

• [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User]
    ✭✭✭
  • Xendyn
    Xendyn
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    SShhh ya'll are talkin too much
    Old-Dog-Reading.jpg

PC/NA
  • [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User]
    ✭✭✭
  • Xendyn
    Xendyn
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Hmm. certain comment directed to me made me chuckle.

where? *wishes to snoop

My RNG finally showed up. I now have 5/7 on the psijiic recipe. Just need #3 and 7 now.

PC/NA
  • newtinmpls
    newtinmpls
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    RNG ... recipes .... we need more popcorn

PlRvz4b.jpg

Tenesi Faryon of Telvanni - Dunmer Sorceress who deliberately sought sacrifice into Cold Harbor to rescue her beloved.
    Hisa Ni Caemaire - Altmer Sorceress, member of the Order Draconis and Adept of the House of Dibella.
    Broken Branch Toothmaul - goblin (for my goblin characters, I use either orsimer or bosmer templates) Templar, member of the Order Draconis and persistently unskilled pickpocket
    Mol gro Durga - Orsimer Socerer/Battlemage who died the first time when the Nibenay Valley chapterhouse of the Order Draconis was destroyed, then went back to Cold Harbor to rescue his second/partner who was still captive. He overestimated his resistance to the hopelessness of Oblivion, about to give up, and looked up to see the golden glow of atherius surrounding a beautiful young woman who extended her hand to him and said "I can help you". He carried Fianna Kingsley out of Cold Harbor on his shoulder. He carried Alvard Stower under one arm. He also irritated the Prophet who had intended the portal for only Mol and Lyris.
    Order Draconis - well c'mon there has to be some explanation for all those dragon tattoos.
    House of Dibella - If you have ever seen or read "Memoirs of a Geisha" that's just the beginning...
    Nibenay Valley Chapterhouse - Where now stands only desolate ground and a dolmen there once was a thriving community supporting one of the major chapterhouses of the Order Draconis
  • Xendyn
    Xendyn
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Wow, some of those look really good lol

PC/NA
  • MissBizz
    MissBizz
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

That's.. I don't know. Does he realize the post he read was from April, not from after console launch?

Good morning folks! Got some pledges done and it was fun!

where? *wishes to snoop

My RNG finally showed up. I now have 5/7 on the psijiic recipe. Just need #3 and 7 now.
    @Xendyn do you have any duplicates? And I forget. NA? I think I have #7
    Lone Wolf HelpFor the solo players who know, sometimes you just need a hand.PC | NA | AD-DC-EP | Discord
  • Xendyn
    Xendyn
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭

That's.. I don't know. Does he realize the post he read was from April, not from after console launch?

Good morning folks! Got some pledges done and it was fun!

where? *wishes to snoop

@Xendyn do you have any duplicates? And I forget. NA? I think I have #7

No duplicates yet and yes, NA

PC/NA
This discussion has been closed.