Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 23:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – September 23

Thread for PC Users :)

• MissBizz
    MissBizz
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    lathbury wrote: »
    console dungeon at this time I expect you should be finished by lunch then :)

Well.. Nope. Lol No console dungeon, guess I'll hop on pc and do the vet pledge there
    Lone Wolf HelpFor the solo players who know, sometimes you just need a hand.PC | NA | AD-DC-EP | Discord
  • Attorneyatlawl
    Attorneyatlawl
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    JD2013 wrote: »
    Well I'm having a huge amount of fun with my bow using NB alt. levelling this will keep me amused a while.

And people are attacking @MissBizz and @Attorneyatlawl ?? For being community ambassadors?

Sigh. Some people, man.

I don't understand it either, honestly... I've been attacked by a bunch of people on here simply because of the title, argument, post content, or merit aside. I couldn't even begin to understand the point of view that they are coming from. Thankfully, I don't particularly have to, either. Their attacks are basically irrelevant to how I play the game, go about my day otherwise, or whether I talk to other people on the forums who actually do want to discuss things from the weather to the nitty gritty of the game's mechanics :). I've been around forums since I was a kid... Back when bbs systems were the only ones really around... And man, that 9600 baud modem was insane! ;). Some people, and this hasn't changed ever (doubt it ever will) just simply aren't interested in anything but shouting out their opinion, and rudely shouting down anyone and everyone else's. Like I lead off with... I could never even begin to understand that mindset, but it is what it is. I know better than to let that sort of thing affect me... In other words, this was a much longer winded way of saying what @MissBizz did. "I have thick skin."

=)

Currently I'm prepping my magicka Nightblade in anticipation of the next big patch! I have a very cool healing leech build I came up with, and tested a pilot of on the PTS with some effort to assemble the gear on there. I'll probably finish leveling it this weekend and work on the undaunted passives, etc. And have some fun with it in pvp until the new patch with the battle spirit changes that will make it better off by slowing down time to kill :D.
    -First-Wave Closed Beta Tester of the Psijic Order, aka the 0.016 percent.
    Exploits suck. Don't blame just the game, blame the players abusing them!

-Playing since July 2013, back when we had a killspam channel in Cyrodiil and the lands of Tamriel were roamed by dinosaurs.
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Off to bed! I just saw this come up, though... Kind of cool: http://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/badge/anniversary-2. Guess it's really been that long, eh?

-Playing since July 2013, back when we had a killspam channel in Cyrodiil and the lands of Tamriel were roamed by dinosaurs.
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yeah agreed @Attorneyatlawl I always liked your post about mechanics as they usually saved me a lot of maths. While I don't always agree with some of your conclusions (I think we are opposed on the CP system) I try to see the other side of the debate and answer with reason and logic. But these are the forums so not much surprises me here. This only applies to well presented thought out arguments daft I want this posts usually get a reply from me that takes the same amount of time.

I'm running a nb healing leech build atm well i flick it between that and dps if you wanted to discuss it.
  • P3ZZL3
    P3ZZL3
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Gooood Morning everyone :)

Glad to see some activity in here. Doesn't seem like there have been any real "bombs" go off over night so let's have a look at some yummy breakfast from countries beginning with B :)

Today, I've gone to: BRAZIL :)

Full-breakfast.jpg

Gotta say, looking very continental again, but quite delicious :)
    CP561 Redguard | Jabsy Templar | Stamina Build
    CP561 Breton | Jesus Beam Templar | Magicka Build Forever!
    CP561 Naked Nord | Tanky DK | Stamigicka Build

✭✭✭ Check ESO Server Status Live!: http://eso.webhub.eu/ ✭✭✭
  • newtinmpls
    newtinmpls
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Workin' a night shift wishing totally inappropriately I had a laptop powerful enough to play a bit of ESO on my break. That's good, it keeps me doing homework ... mostly ... in my spare bits o time.

I'm about halfway through the shift, do I go for the caffeine now or try to tough it out???
    Tenesi Faryon of Telvanni - Dunmer Sorceress who deliberately sought sacrifice into Cold Harbor to rescue her beloved.
    Hisa Ni Caemaire - Altmer Sorceress, member of the Order Draconis and Adept of the House of Dibella.
    Broken Branch Toothmaul - goblin (for my goblin characters, I use either orsimer or bosmer templates) Templar, member of the Order Draconis and persistently unskilled pickpocket
    Mol gro Durga - Orsimer Socerer/Battlemage who died the first time when the Nibenay Valley chapterhouse of the Order Draconis was destroyed, then went back to Cold Harbor to rescue his second/partner who was still captive. He overestimated his resistance to the hopelessness of Oblivion, about to give up, and looked up to see the golden glow of atherius surrounding a beautiful young woman who extended her hand to him and said "I can help you". He carried Fianna Kingsley out of Cold Harbor on his shoulder. He carried Alvard Stower under one arm. He also irritated the Prophet who had intended the portal for only Mol and Lyris.
    Order Draconis - well c'mon there has to be some explanation for all those dragon tattoos.
    House of Dibella - If you have ever seen or read "Memoirs of a Geisha" that's just the beginning...
    Nibenay Valley Chapterhouse - Where now stands only desolate ground and a dolmen there once was a thriving community supporting one of the major chapterhouses of the Order Draconis
  • newtinmpls
    newtinmpls
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Eeep. Tried prowling the rest of the forums.

Apparently it's the end of the world. Or someone dissed someone. Something

F7X7R1V.jpg

I think I'll stay here for a bit.
    Tenesi Faryon of Telvanni - Dunmer Sorceress who deliberately sought sacrifice into Cold Harbor to rescue her beloved.
    Hisa Ni Caemaire - Altmer Sorceress, member of the Order Draconis and Adept of the House of Dibella.
    Broken Branch Toothmaul - goblin (for my goblin characters, I use either orsimer or bosmer templates) Templar, member of the Order Draconis and persistently unskilled pickpocket
    Mol gro Durga - Orsimer Socerer/Battlemage who died the first time when the Nibenay Valley chapterhouse of the Order Draconis was destroyed, then went back to Cold Harbor to rescue his second/partner who was still captive. He overestimated his resistance to the hopelessness of Oblivion, about to give up, and looked up to see the golden glow of atherius surrounding a beautiful young woman who extended her hand to him and said "I can help you". He carried Fianna Kingsley out of Cold Harbor on his shoulder. He carried Alvard Stower under one arm. He also irritated the Prophet who had intended the portal for only Mol and Lyris.
    Order Draconis - well c'mon there has to be some explanation for all those dragon tattoos.
    House of Dibella - If you have ever seen or read "Memoirs of a Geisha" that's just the beginning...
    Nibenay Valley Chapterhouse - Where now stands only desolate ground and a dolmen there once was a thriving community supporting one of the major chapterhouses of the Order Draconis
  • Rinmaethodain
    Rinmaethodain
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    P3ZZL3 wrote: »
    Gooood Morning everyone :)

Glad to see some activity in here. Doesn't seem like there have been any real "bombs" go off over night so let's have a look at some yummy breakfast from countries beginning with B :)

Today, I've gone to: BRAZIL :)

Full-breakfast.jpg

Gotta say, looking very continental again, but quite delicious :)

That looks extremely delicious, especially that big cake? on the plate and watermelon
  • [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User]
    ✭✭✭
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • lathbury
    lathbury
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I can't believe I just read that weird thread.

which? your missing a nice thread necro about DK's from october
    Edited by lathbury on July 10, 2015 10:33AM
  • Heishi
    Heishi
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Start the day right with a popcorn donut (technically it's a "cake" but the idea's there)
    photo-2.jpg
    And so did many brave men, women, and beast fall to the end of Beta, never to be heard from again. All that is left, is whispers of the adventures they had.
  • P3ZZL3
    P3ZZL3
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Time for some Lunch in Bahrain :)

Photo-25-02-2015-13-59-45-1024x768.jpg
    CP561 Redguard | Jabsy Templar | Stamina Build
    CP561 Breton | Jesus Beam Templar | Magicka Build Forever!
    CP561 Naked Nord | Tanky DK | Stamigicka Build

✭✭✭ Check ESO Server Status Live!: http://eso.webhub.eu/ ✭✭✭
  • freespirit
    freespirit
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    How about a bit of spice?

A tasty table from Bangladesh :)

14c5ifc.jpg

98sydd.gif

Now I'm awake Happy Weekend all!!
    Edited by freespirit on July 10, 2015 12:42PM
    When people say to me........
    "You're going to regret that in the morning"
    I sleep until midday cos I'm a problem solver!
  • [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User]
    ✭✭✭
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • Reverb
    Reverb
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Sometimes I think my responses on these forums are so reasonable...then I look back and realize I'm a jerk.
    Battle not with monsters, lest ye become a monster, and if you gaze into the abyss, the abyss gazes also into you. ~Friedrich Nietzsche
  • WldKarde
    WldKarde
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ugh, I think I made a mistake by getting a haircut. My hair used to be long, Winter Soldier or Aragorn long. Now when I look at it, it's just meh.

Lol. Look on the brightside....at least yours will grow back.

Genetics are NOT my friend...says the bald guy :'(
    But at least its LOW maintenance, a little "Turtle Wax" twice a week and I'm all set ;)

Happy Friday all and here's to everyone having a great ESO weekend!
    PC NA
    Characters formally known as Veteran 16:
    Wldkarde, Sir WldKarde , Lil-Miss WldKarde,
    Dame WldKarde Stamplar "Master Angler" "Main" ,
    Shady WldKarde, WldKarde"s Bacon, Jaded WldKarde,
    River Wldkarde
    18 Master Anglers so far
    "Dames and Sirs, take my advice, pull down your pants...and slide on the ice!" Slightly adjusted quote of Dr. Sidney Friedman from M*A*S*H
  • MissBizz
    MissBizz
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Reverb wrote: »
    Sometimes I think my responses on these forums are so reasonable...then I look back and realize I'm a jerk.

It's also a unfortunate side-effect of text... it REALLY depends on what tone you read it in.

Happy Friday folks!
    Lone Wolf HelpFor the solo players who know, sometimes you just need a hand.PC | NA | AD-DC-EP | Discord
  • ch.ris317b14_ESO
    ch.ris317b14_ESO
    ✭✭✭
    The plan from day one was to have console and pc versions of the game. So they didnt go "Hey the game is tanking lets make a console version.".

This.

They just specacularly failed to execute what they hyped the game up to be, and its fairly obvious they didn't bring in enough experienced MMO people to work for them.

Console players got shafted because we had to wait over a year for release

PC players got shafted because they had to suffer through those first specatular epic fails by ZOS.
  • Sallington
    Sallington
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    The plan from day one was to have console and pc versions of the game. So they didnt go "Hey the game is tanking lets make a console version.".

This.

They just specacularly failed to execute what they hyped the game up to be, and its fairly obvious they didn't bring in enough experienced MMO people to work for them.

Console players got shafted because we had to wait over a year for release

PC players got shafted because they had to suffer through those first specatular epic fails by ZOS.

They spent so much time on the console release by itself that they didn't release anything meaningful in half a year. Last time I logged on I recognized NOBODY. People have had the same complaints for months and months and months, and nothing got done so they move on.

That's kind of how B2P/F2P games go though. Just people passing through...
    Edited by Sallington on July 10, 2015 5:33PM
    Daggerfall Covenant
    Sallington - Templar - Stormproof - Prefect II
    Cobham - Sorcerer - Stormproof - First Sergeant II
    Shallington - NightBlade - Lieutenant |
    Balmorah - Templar - Sergeant ||
  • Xendyn
    Xendyn
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Hmm looks like time for more

welcome-shirleys-gourmet-popcorn-co-125.jpg
    Lag is ruinin' my 'mershun!
    A society grows great when old men plant trees whose shade they know they shall never sit in.
    There is only one good, knowledge, and one evil, ignorance - Socrates
    Member of the Old Guard, keepers of the game's history

PC/NA
  • Gandrhulf_Harbard
    Gandrhulf_Harbard
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Ugh, I think I made a mistake by getting a haircut. My hair used to be long, Winter Soldier or Aragorn long. Now when I look at it, it's just meh.

IMO there's only two haircuts appropriate for men.

1) Let it grow and leave it.
    2) Shave it all off.

In my younger days I was a Let It Grow guy, and for many years could sit on my own hair.

Then hereditary baldness kicked in; I tried vainly to hide it for a few years then went to option 2 and shaved it all off.

All The Best
    Those memories come back to haunt me, they haunt me like a curse.
    Is a dream a lie if it don't come true, or is it something worse.
  • Attorneyatlawl
    Attorneyatlawl
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    lathbury wrote: »
    Yeah agreed @Attorneyatlawl I always liked your post about mechanics as they usually saved me a lot of maths. While I don't always agree with some of your conclusions (I think we are opposed on the CP system) I try to see the other side of the debate and answer with reason and logic. But these are the forums so not much surprises me here. This only applies to well presented thought out arguments daft I want this posts usually get a reply from me that takes the same amount of time.

I'm running a nb healing leech build atm well i flick it between that and dps if you wanted to discuss it.

<3 That's very much true... I don't care if someone has a different opinion than me, on that basis alone. I'm happy to talk it over until the cows come home and find out all the points on both sides of a discussion, until/unless it starts being made personal :p, at which point it seems pointless :). Thanks for the offer on the healing leech spec... if I run into any questions I can't figure, I'll take you up on that ;). Catch you later!

✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭

Well both of those were ... terrible haircuts. It was the scruffy not-quite-shave that really made Aragorn hot.

And the Winter Soldier. Not so much a poster child for charisma.

I'll bet you look much more attractive now.
  • Sallington
    Sallington
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    newtinmpls wrote: »

Well both of those were ... terrible haircuts. It was the scruffy not-quite-shave that really made Aragorn hot.

And the Winter Soldier. Not so much a poster child for charisma.

I'll bet you look much more attractive now.

Jeez, get a room.
    Daggerfall Covenant
  • newtinmpls
    newtinmpls
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Sallington wrote: »

Jeez, get a room.

I don't mind people being unkind in the regular forum area. Try to hold it in while you are in this thread.
  • Sallington
    Sallington
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    newtinmpls wrote: »
    Sallington wrote: »

Jeez, get a room.

I don't mind people being unkind in the regular forum area. Try to hold it in while you are in this thread.

Lol I was just kidding :)

Let Harrison Ford give you bedroom eyes whilst eating some popcorn.

amusd.gif
    Edited by Sallington on July 10, 2015 6:58PM
    Daggerfall Covenant
  • MissBizz
    MissBizz
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Well this is pretty neat..

http://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/2007397/#Comment_2007397
    The XP you receive from quests in Craglorn will actually be closer to an 80% increase since it's multiplicative (1.5 [from Veteran quests] * 1.2 [Craglorn] = 1.8, or an 80% increase).

They mentioned VR quests getting a 50% bump, and all of Crag (mobs and quests) getting a 20% bump, I actually thought that meant the Crag quests were ONLY getting the 20% bump :)
  • Attorneyatlawl
    Attorneyatlawl
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    MissBizz wrote: »
    Reverb wrote: »

It's also a unfortunate side-effect of text... it REALLY depends on what tone you read it in.

Happy Friday folks!

That is a VERY good point, too... with writing, there isn't any tone of voice to the text. It can have some very hilarious, but sometimes very bad, effects on how a message comes across :).

✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    MissBizz wrote: »
    Well this is pretty neat..

http://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/2007397/#Comment_2007397
    The XP you receive from quests in Craglorn will actually be closer to an 80% increase since it's multiplicative (1.5 [from Veteran quests] * 1.2 [Craglorn] = 1.8, or an 80% increase).

They mentioned VR quests getting a 50% bump, and all of Crag (mobs and quests) getting a 20% bump, I actually thought that meant the Crag quests were ONLY getting the 20% bump :)

Ah, I assumed and posted as if it would all be multiplicative... so doing quests (boosted by 50%) in a delve that was boosted by 100% (double) would come out to 150% more than now (or 2.5x of the xp you currently get). I hadn't thought of it any other way :D.
    Edited by Attorneyatlawl on July 10, 2015 7:15PM

✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    aredfkyhne fedhjkulgHGRLG EWUIGHY FEAWIUL WR

Sorry. That's my frustration.
    ZOS_GinaBruno
    admin

Hi everyone,

We know many of you are eagerly waiting to learn all the details about our upcoming release of Imperial City. We have a lot of exciting things to tell you, but contrary to what we had previously stated, we won’t be able to share those details next Monday, July 13. Instead, the big reveal will happen later in the week.

We understand you’re anxious to hear more, but please bear with us a few more days–it’ll be worth the wait!

http://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/194010/imperial-city-announcement-next-week#latest

In other news, looks like the weather is about to turn bad (of course it was nice all day when I couldn't be in it) but looks like that means earlier(AKA - more) ESO time!
This discussion has been closed.