Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 23:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – September 23

Thread for PC Users :)

• newtinmpls
    newtinmpls
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    P3ZZL3 wrote: »
    Meanwhile, time for some breakfast :)

Thanks, I'll take both bottles.
    Tenesi Faryon of Telvanni - Dunmer Sorceress who deliberately sought sacrifice into Cold Harbor to rescue her beloved.
    Hisa Ni Caemaire - Altmer Sorceress, member of the Order Draconis and Adept of the House of Dibella.
    Broken Branch Toothmaul - goblin (for my goblin characters, I use either orsimer or bosmer templates) Templar, member of the Order Draconis and persistently unskilled pickpocket
    Mol gro Durga - Orsimer Socerer/Battlemage who died the first time when the Nibenay Valley chapterhouse of the Order Draconis was destroyed, then went back to Cold Harbor to rescue his second/partner who was still captive. He overestimated his resistance to the hopelessness of Oblivion, about to give up, and looked up to see the golden glow of atherius surrounding a beautiful young woman who extended her hand to him and said "I can help you". He carried Fianna Kingsley out of Cold Harbor on his shoulder. He carried Alvard Stower under one arm. He also irritated the Prophet who had intended the portal for only Mol and Lyris.
    Order Draconis - well c'mon there has to be some explanation for all those dragon tattoos.
    House of Dibella - If you have ever seen or read "Memoirs of a Geisha" that's just the beginning...
    Nibenay Valley Chapterhouse - Where now stands only desolate ground and a dolmen there once was a thriving community supporting one of the major chapterhouses of the Order Draconis
  • MissBizz
    MissBizz
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Heishi wrote: »
    MissBizz wrote: »
    Shunravi wrote: »
    We never did that bet thing... Coulda had a good one on 'stealing from my guild' posts....

Well, I kinda feel bad. It's REALLY all or nothing over there. If a console player doesn't have withdrawl privledges.. they can't even see what's in the bank. So can't use the whole "ask an officer" thing

in fairness if they're in a guild, they could just communicate via a website. A lot of goilds use VOIP anyways, not sure why it's different.

@Heishi it not the communication that's the problem with that, its the fact they can't see what items are in the bank
    Lone Wolf HelpFor the solo players who know, sometimes you just need a hand.PC | NA | AD-DC-EP | Discord
  • P3ZZL3
    P3ZZL3
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    This just in about the CP System confirmed by both Gina and Jessica.
    Hey everyone, just a heads up that we are internally discussing your concerns (we've been reading them) -- we posted this in another thread, but it's worth repeating.

We're currently looking into ways we can help those new to the Champion System catch up a bit, and also decrease the gap between those who are just starting out and those who have accumulated a ton of points. Once we have a plan scoped out a bit more, we will be sharing it and looking to get everyone's thoughts.
    CP561 Redguard | Jabsy Templar | Stamina Build
    CP561 Breton | Jesus Beam Templar | Magicka Build Forever!
    CP561 Naked Nord | Tanky DK | Stamigicka Build

✭✭✭ Check ESO Server Status Live!: http://eso.webhub.eu/ ✭✭✭
  • sadownik
    sadownik
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hey everyone, just a heads up that we are internally discussing your concerns (we've been reading them) -- we posted this in another thread, but it's worth repeating.

We're currently looking into ways we can help those new to the Champion System catch up a bit, and also decrease the gap between those who are just starting out and those who have accumulated a ton of points. Once we have a plan scoped out a bit more, we will be sharing it and looking to get everyone's thoughts.

Thats fine and dandy but what does it solve really? Is system getting fixed this way?
  • lathbury
    lathbury
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    sadownik wrote: »

Thats fine and dandy but what does it solve really? Is system getting fixed this way?

be interested to know how they are going to set the difficulty of new content in a system this granular
    Edited by lathbury on July 8, 2015 1:11PM
  • JD2013
    JD2013
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Afternoon all!

Are people still freaking out over the Champion System?

1388831403580.gif
    Sweetrolls for all!

Christophe Mottierre - Breton Templar with his own whole darn estate! Templar Houses are so 2015. EU DC

PC Beta Tester January 2014

Elder of The Black
    Order of Sithis
    The Runners

@TamrielTraverse - For Tamriel related Twitter shenanigans!
    https://tamrieltraveller.wordpress.com/

Crafting bag OP! ZOS nerf pls!
  • P3ZZL3
    P3ZZL3
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I stick with my own theories on this.
    Just duplicate a PVP campaign and the Trail boards and have the new set with CP's.

Problem solved.

• MissBizz
    MissBizz
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Oh, interesting.. you know.. they already stated they were planning a catchup mechanic, maybe the riot made them realize it's needed sooner than they planed?

Well, just at level 7 now @P3ZZL3 but I will let you know how my battle goes! Spent all my champion points (113 I think) so it's pretty easy on her lmao. On my other new alt (NB Khajiit) I have only spent a few, because I still don't know what that crazy Khajiit is going to do role wise, or even if going magicka or stamina.
    Lone Wolf HelpFor the solo players who know, sometimes you just need a hand.PC | NA | AD-DC-EP | Discord
  • P3ZZL3
    P3ZZL3
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Nice @MissBizz :)

I'm 6 points away I think from the magic delve hunter number :dizzy:

Time to hopefully start making some damn cash .. lol :D

• Xendyn
    Xendyn
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    newtinmpls wrote: »
    The more I hear, the more I'm glad I don't play console.

But I don't get why the two platforms aren't treated the same.
    Be careful what you ask for...they might just take everything away from Us.
    I'm officially done. Let's hope I can still play the game if you can't post on the Forum.
    wait...what?
    I loled:

Would you please edit that gif out? We don't need mods in here, thx.
    Edited by Xendyn on July 8, 2015 1:36PM
    Lag is ruinin' my 'mershun!
    A society grows great when old men plant trees whose shade they know they shall never sit in.
    There is only one good, knowledge, and one evil, ignorance - Socrates
    Member of the Old Guard, keepers of the game's history

PC/NA
  • freespirit
    freespirit
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    WARNING!!!!

Them Outlaw's Refuges are dangerous places.........

2pzlfde.jpg

All I did was enter the Riften Outlaw Refuge!!

Edit:- Would have survived if I'd had food on board. :)

I especially like the warning 'watch your step' ROFLMAO
    Edited by freespirit on July 8, 2015 7:58PM
    When people say to me........
    "You're going to regret that in the morning"
    I sleep until midday cos I'm a problem solver!
  • MissBizz
    MissBizz
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    freespirit wrote: »
    WARNING!!!!

Them Outlaw's Refuges are dangerous places.........

2pzlfde.jpg

All I did was enter the Riften Outlaw Refuge!!

Edit:- Would have survived if I'd had food on board. :)

I especially like the warning 'watch your step' ROFLMAO

LMAO! That's awesome. The outlaw refuges have caught up and are now as skilled as the deadly wayshrines (WAYSHRINES OP!)

In other news: I hit 2500 comments! Eek.
  • Xendyn
    Xendyn
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Busy day, lol

Here, even found some on a stick!
    PopcornOnAPretzelStick001.jpg
    Lag is ruinin' my 'mershun!
    A society grows great when old men plant trees whose shade they know they shall never sit in.
    There is only one good, knowledge, and one evil, ignorance - Socrates
    Member of the Old Guard, keepers of the game's history

PC/NA
  • Heishi
    Heishi
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    We never did that bet thing... Coulda had a good one on 'stealing from my guild' posts....

Well, I kinda feel bad. It's REALLY all or nothing over there. If a console player doesn't have withdrawl privledges.. they can't even see what's in the bank. So can't use the whole "ask an officer" thing

in fairness if they're in a guild, they could just communicate via a website. A lot of goilds use VOIP anyways, not sure why it's different.

@Heishi it not the communication that's the problem with that, its the fact they can't see what items are in the bank

I missed that. How strange.

Speaking of strange, a Soul Shriven necro'd one of my threads >.<
    742713_1307744670604_full.jpg
    And so did many brave men, women, and beast fall to the end of Beta, never to be heard from again. All that is left, is whispers of the adventures they had.
  • MissBizz
    MissBizz
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

I missed that. How strange.

Speaking of strange, a Soul Shriven necro'd one of my threads >.<
    742713_1307744670604_full.jpg

The best necros are "I don't know" or I even giggle if they argue with the OP because the OP isn't right (normally because whatever they were talking about, changed lol)

I'm getting extra brave.. Playing my Khajiit NB with no quest markers. Well, new quests pop up, but once I start a quest, no markers to tell me where to go
  • P3ZZL3
    P3ZZL3
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    That would drive me up the wall :dizzy:

It's bad enough grinding .... lol That being said, I had one last Shard to get on my other character which was in Stonefalls...#9 I think...and it's just not there..lol MAde me go almost MAD!.....I sent multiple messages to support and finally they said "Go look in a mine north of that point on the coast"....

Found a Mine...and found a random shard in there they...lol :dizzy:

• P3ZZL3
    P3ZZL3
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ohhh, Morning MR. How are we all doing today? I've decided to go around the world posting interesting dishes for Breakfast.

So Today, I shall start with A. Any country with A can have a breakfast picture posted :) Informative, yet fun :D

Breakfast in Armenia :)

212ded7840c3bcd8781cf0d4e33e1ee3.jpg
    Edited by P3ZZL3 on July 9, 2015 7:30AM

• JD2013
    JD2013
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Good morning!

P1010279.jpg

Argentinian breakfast, apparently!
    Sweetrolls for all!

Christophe Mottierre - Breton Templar with his own whole darn estate! Templar Houses are so 2015. EU DC

Elder of The Black
    Order of Sithis
    The Runners

• P3ZZL3
    P3ZZL3
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Very continental looking - although I would need about 4 of those to be ready for the day :D

• JD2013
    JD2013
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Good morning!

P1010279.jpg

Very continental looking - although I would need about 4 of those to be ready for the day :D

Haha! It does look rather small. But I can't eat large amounts in the morning, I have some fruit and a tea generally for breakfast. A couple of times a year I will crave a big fried breakfast though.
    Sweetrolls for all!

Elder of The Black
    Order of Sithis
    The Runners

• P3ZZL3
    P3ZZL3
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Infairness, I have 2 ciggies and 3 Coffee's - rarely eat. But when i do.... :D

• JD2013
    JD2013
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I forgot my two ciggies that I have too ... Emphysema! Best part of waking up haha
    Sweetrolls for all!

Elder of The Black
    Order of Sithis
    The Runners

• P3ZZL3
    P3ZZL3
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    *laughing*

Time for some Lunch in Afghanistan. Welcome to the Kabob-e :)

kabob-e_-_kabob_combo_med.jpeg

• P3ZZL3
    P3ZZL3
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Raisins with rice? Never seen that before.

That's cause you've never seen a Kabob-e before :) Freaking love that name :!

• Gandrhulf_Harbard
    Gandrhulf_Harbard
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    JD2013 wrote: »
    Good morning!

P1010279.jpg

Haha! It does look rather small. But I can't eat large amounts in the morning, I have some fruit and a tea generally for breakfast. A couple of times a year I will crave a big fried breakfast though.

That breakfast looks very nice actually.

My father, now retired, has a fried breakfast (bacon, scrambled egg and fried slice) twice a week, every Wednesday and Saturday: it's perhaps the closest thing he has to a religious observance to be honest. Locally people from my village were often, deparangely, called "bacon eaters" because there used to be loads of pig farms around the area.

My grandfather lived to be 94. He smoked 60-80 a day for most of his adult life. When he was 92 he went to the Dr to ask if he needed to change his diet / habits: he still had a fried breakfast every morning, smoked 20 a day at that point and a cigar in the evening, and drank whiskey every night. His Dr said "Well, you clearly enjoy what you are doing and you are 93 - it'd be pointless to change anything now, and I'd be lying if I told you that changing anything would extend your life at this point". He died about 9 months later, but I rarely saw him without a smile on his face.

All The Best
    Those memories come back to haunt me, they haunt me like a curse.
    Is a dream a lie if it don't come true, or is it something worse.
  • Gandrhulf_Harbard
    Gandrhulf_Harbard
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Raisins with rice? Never seen that before.

My mother always adds raisins to her curry, has done for 50 odd years. As it is something I grew up with it seems totally normal to me now. I've had raisins in rice a few times as well.

All The Best
    Those memories come back to haunt me, they haunt me like a curse.
    Is a dream a lie if it don't come true, or is it something worse.
  • JD2013
    JD2013
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Good morning!

P1010279.jpg

That breakfast looks very nice actually.

My father, now retired, has a fried breakfast (bacon, scrambled egg and fried slice) twice a week, every Wednesday and Saturday: it's perhaps the closest thing he has to a religious observance to be honest. Locally people from my village were often, deparangely, called "bacon eaters" because there used to be loads of pig farms around the area.

My grandfather lived to be 94. He smoked 60-80 a day for most of his adult life. When he was 92 he went to the Dr to ask if he needed to change his diet / habits: he still had a fried breakfast every morning, smoked 20 a day at that point and a cigar in the evening, and drank whiskey every night. His Dr said "Well, you clearly enjoy what you are doing and you are 93 - it'd be pointless to change anything now, and I'd be lying if I told you that changing anything would extend your life at this point". He died about 9 months later, but I rarely saw him without a smile on his face.

All The Best

Whiskey and Smoking. Two of my favourite things. Your Grandfather sounds like he was an awesome guy.
    Sweetrolls for all!

Elder of The Black
    Order of Sithis
    The Runners

• P3ZZL3
    P3ZZL3
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I agree @JD2013 @Gandrhulf_Harbard

Awesome guy and just goes to show that all this medical advice is not always the case.

I'm not a small person. I like my beers and smokes and I'm in my 40's and definitely weigh on the heavy side - yet eat healthy.

Chap in the office bought in this laptop, software and stuff that measures your heart rate based on eating/lifestyle blah blah and it turns out I've got the internal body of a 38yr old :D Kid in the office at 21yrs old was told his was a 43yr old.. LOL

• JD2013
    JD2013
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Okay, quick question - I want to level my blacksmithing as I didn't pay much attention to it - what's the fastest way to do this?
    Sweetrolls for all!

Elder of The Black
    Order of Sithis
    The Runners

• freespirit
    freespirit
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭

Okay, quick question - I want to level my blacksmithing as I didn't pay much attention to it - what's the fastest way to do this?

Get some one to make you loads of daggers to deconstruct :)
    When people say to me........
    "You're going to regret that in the morning"
    I sleep until midday cos I'm a problem solver!
This discussion has been closed.