Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 23:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – September 23

Thread for PC Users :)

• Xendyn
    Xendyn
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    You know, when we finally get new content I'll enter it Terminator style.

"I have been waiting for you."
    DopeyMetallicAmberpenshell.gif
    ...And attack the first thing on sight.

lol, Ikr? The drawback to that is the first thing you'll be attacking will likely be a live player, so watch yourself!
    Lag is ruinin' my 'mershun!
    A society grows great when old men plant trees whose shade they know they shall never sit in.
    There is only one good, knowledge, and one evil, ignorance - Socrates
    Member of the Old Guard, keepers of the game's history

PC/NA
  • P3ZZL3
    P3ZZL3
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Completely off topic, I saw a guy who had his whole outfit look almost identical to a Stormtrooper last night lol
    CP561 Redguard | Jabsy Templar | Stamina Build
    CP561 Breton | Jesus Beam Templar | Magicka Build Forever!
    CP561 Naked Nord | Tanky DK | Stamigicka Build

✭✭✭ Check ESO Server Status Live!: http://eso.webhub.eu/ ✭✭✭
  • Xendyn
    Xendyn
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    P3ZZL3 wrote: »
    Completely off topic, I saw a guy who had his whole outfit look almost identical to a Stormtrooper last night lol

A new passive for Khajiit?
    Pew_Pew_Pew_LaserCatLOLO.jpg
    A society grows great when old men plant trees whose shade they know they shall never sit in.

PC/NA
  • MissBizz
    MissBizz
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Were you creepy and took a screenshot to show us?
    Lone Wolf HelpFor the solo players who know, sometimes you just need a hand.PC | NA | AD-DC-EP | Discord
  • SantieClaws
    SantieClaws
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    You know I noticed last night that the new bow noises seem to be a bit pew pew sometimes.
    Shunrr's Skooma Oasis - The Movie. A housing video like no other ...
    Find it here - https://youtube.com/user/wenxue2222

Clan Claws - now recruiting khajiit and like minded others for parties, fishing and other khajiit stuff. Contact this one for an invite.

PAWS (Positively Against Wrip-off Stuff) - Say No to Crown Crates!

https://www.imperialtradingcompany.eu/
  • lathbury
    lathbury
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Heishi wrote: »
    PBpsy wrote: »
    No it won't. It's about air speed, not ground speed.
    Lift is generated by air going around the wing.
    Get in a car, go 60,stick hand out window. Feel that force as it rips your arm back. That's air speed, needed for flight.
    Now, go to a gym. Get on a tread mill and run as fast as you can. Stick your arm out. Nothing. No air speed.

Or, take a plane and put it on a set of rollers. Like the ones used to test horse power. Crank up the speed. It won't take off. The only way it could is if the prop supplies enough fast moving g air over the wing surface to provide lift, which is possible on ultralight class planes, but not regular ones.

Myth busters did a special on it, but the test was flawed.

Yes but in that situation above though, the velocity of the plane with respect to the treadmill, the ground the treadmill is on and the air around is not constant. The plane is pushed fast towards the back of the treadmill. If the speed is high enough when the plane reaches the end it can take off. In a way the treadmill is used as an aircraft catapult. ... I cheated.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XK8eFTwE3SQ

Like that only faster and bigger and with a plane.

Ah good point, I hadn't considered using the treadmill to actually move the plane like a catapult.

That's how the myth busters did it. And that's why it was flawed. Of course if the tread mill is going in the direction of the plane taking off it works as you said, a catapult.
    The bases of the question on most forums on the subject, is the treadmill is going the opposite way. Thus negating any forward motion of the plane, stopping any chance of air movement over the wings surface.

It's a loaded question almost. It depends on the direction of the mill.

no it doesnt as the tredmill has no effect on the planes speed as it is free wheeling and it forward momentum is not provided by drive from the wheels. so it would still travel along the treadmill regardless of the treadmill speed.
  • Xendyn
    Xendyn
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Woot! Finally got my first recipe fragment!

peanuts_happy_dance.jpg

At this rate, it'll only take me 3 more months to get the whole thing lol.

PC/NA
  • lathbury
    lathbury
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    gratz
  • MissBizz
    MissBizz
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Xendyn wrote: »

peanuts_happy_dance.jpg

Nice! Were you like this..?

giphy.gif
    Lone Wolf HelpFor the solo players who know, sometimes you just need a hand.PC | NA | AD-DC-EP | Discord
  • Xendyn
    Xendyn
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    MissBizz wrote: »

peanuts_happy_dance.jpg

Nice! Were you like this..?

giphy.gif

Pretty much, was a definite double take there.

PC/NA
  • Reverb
    Reverb
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    My 500th post :D And 3/4 of the way to being a 5-star forum general.

I think my next room will use the striped senche and the monkey pet, just to show how long I've been committed to the Disfunctional relationship Zeni and I have.
    Battle not with monsters, lest ye become a monster, and if you gaze into the abyss, the abyss gazes also into you. ~Friedrich Nietzsche
  • MissBizz
    MissBizz
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Reverb wrote: »
    My 500th post :D And 3/4 of the way to being a 5-star forum general.

I think my next room will use the striped senche and the monkey pet, just to show how long I've been committed to the Disfunctional relationship Zeni and I have.

Ouch. I don't have the monkey *shameful look* Just the striped senche. :( Not my fault I didn't know about ESO...

Oh, congrats on almost 5 stars though! I felt like the distance between 4 and 5 stars was the hardest and longest forum grind :trollface:
    Edited by MissBizz on July 6, 2015 5:38PM
  • Gandrhulf_Harbard
    Gandrhulf_Harbard
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    So do the new T&Cs announced in the Patch Notes include

"You shall not criticise ZOS on their own forums" or words to that affect?

Because if they do I am going out in a blaze of glory.

They'll need three Mods and and an Orbital Nuke to keep it all in check.

LOL

All The Best
    Those memories come back to haunt me, they haunt me like a curse.
    Is a dream a lie if it don't come true, or is it something worse.
  • MissBizz
    MissBizz
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ..I REALLY hope this gets answered...
    MissBizz wrote: »
    Will shield dying be in Update 7?

...please?

Even if it's the answer I don't want.
  • newtinmpls
    newtinmpls
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Wait a second... it's a grind?

I think that it was Charles Steinmetz who said that "work" was the part of what you do all day/ get paid for that you don't like because it is repetitive and unchallenging.

To me that would be "a grind".
    Tenesi Faryon of Telvanni - Dunmer Sorceress who deliberately sought sacrifice into Cold Harbor to rescue her beloved.
    Hisa Ni Caemaire - Altmer Sorceress, member of the Order Draconis and Adept of the House of Dibella.
    Broken Branch Toothmaul - goblin (for my goblin characters, I use either orsimer or bosmer templates) Templar, member of the Order Draconis and persistently unskilled pickpocket
    Mol gro Durga - Orsimer Socerer/Battlemage who died the first time when the Nibenay Valley chapterhouse of the Order Draconis was destroyed, then went back to Cold Harbor to rescue his second/partner who was still captive. He overestimated his resistance to the hopelessness of Oblivion, about to give up, and looked up to see the golden glow of atherius surrounding a beautiful young woman who extended her hand to him and said "I can help you". He carried Fianna Kingsley out of Cold Harbor on his shoulder. He carried Alvard Stower under one arm. He also irritated the Prophet who had intended the portal for only Mol and Lyris.
    Order Draconis - well c'mon there has to be some explanation for all those dragon tattoos.
    House of Dibella - If you have ever seen or read "Memoirs of a Geisha" that's just the beginning...
    Nibenay Valley Chapterhouse - Where now stands only desolate ground and a dolmen there once was a thriving community supporting one of the major chapterhouses of the Order Draconis
  • newtinmpls
    newtinmpls
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    My work is fun, though.

A lot of what I get paid for isn't 'work' in that sense; although paperwork/charting? That's work.
    Tenesi Faryon of Telvanni - Dunmer Sorceress who deliberately sought sacrifice into Cold Harbor to rescue her beloved.
    Hisa Ni Caemaire - Altmer Sorceress, member of the Order Draconis and Adept of the House of Dibella.
    Broken Branch Toothmaul - goblin (for my goblin characters, I use either orsimer or bosmer templates) Templar, member of the Order Draconis and persistently unskilled pickpocket
    Mol gro Durga - Orsimer Socerer/Battlemage who died the first time when the Nibenay Valley chapterhouse of the Order Draconis was destroyed, then went back to Cold Harbor to rescue his second/partner who was still captive. He overestimated his resistance to the hopelessness of Oblivion, about to give up, and looked up to see the golden glow of atherius surrounding a beautiful young woman who extended her hand to him and said "I can help you". He carried Fianna Kingsley out of Cold Harbor on his shoulder. He carried Alvard Stower under one arm. He also irritated the Prophet who had intended the portal for only Mol and Lyris.
    Order Draconis - well c'mon there has to be some explanation for all those dragon tattoos.
    House of Dibella - If you have ever seen or read "Memoirs of a Geisha" that's just the beginning...
    Nibenay Valley Chapterhouse - Where now stands only desolate ground and a dolmen there once was a thriving community supporting one of the major chapterhouses of the Order Draconis
  • freespirit
    freespirit
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    14e2icj.jpg

Mmmm 3.15am........

Guess this is the only morning I'm gonna see today!!

On a game related note.....

I hate Bogdan......

So much I Elden Hollow twice tonight!!
    When people say to me........
    "You're going to regret that in the morning"
    I sleep until midday cos I'm a problem solver!
  • newtinmpls
    newtinmpls
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    End of the day.

Studied. Walked the dogs. Studied.

Here is some art:

LO50GrB.jpg
  • SantieClaws
    SantieClaws
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Khajiit is awake. Where is breakfast, where is breakfast, make me breakfast, oh you scream if I claw that bit do you?
    Shunrr's Skooma Oasis - The Movie. A housing video like no other ...
    Find it here - https://youtube.com/user/wenxue2222

Clan Claws - now recruiting khajiit and like minded others for parties, fishing and other khajiit stuff. Contact this one for an invite.

PAWS (Positively Against Wrip-off Stuff) - Say No to Crown Crates!

https://www.imperialtradingcompany.eu/
  • Xendyn
    Xendyn
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Khajiit is awake. Where is breakfast, where is breakfast, make me breakfast, oh you scream if I claw that bit do you?

cinnamon-toast-crunch-Skyrim-The-Elder-Scrolls-games-933606.jpeg

PC/NA
  • P3ZZL3
    P3ZZL3
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Morning All :)

Soo, interesting things afoot. Ms Bruno nearly let slip on a potential date for the IC Release, although back to being very tight lipped.

@MissBizz Alas no, I did not get a screen shot. I was running around Grinding my new temp up. Still, managed to pull 660k p/hr last night in a normal zone with XP Potion, No Ring, No Subscription bonus, so pretty pleased on that :)

God I wish I could have had this this-morning for breakie :) (I know it's not popcorn, but my god it looks yum :))

breakfast.jpg
    CP561 Redguard | Jabsy Templar | Stamina Build
    CP561 Breton | Jesus Beam Templar | Magicka Build Forever!
    CP561 Naked Nord | Tanky DK | Stamigicka Build

✭✭✭ Check ESO Server Status Live!: http://eso.webhub.eu/ ✭✭✭
  • Xendyn
    Xendyn
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Morning All :)

Soo, interesting things afoot. Ms Bruno nearly let slip on a potential date for the IC Release, although back to being very tight lipped.

@MissBizz Alas no, I did not get a screen shot. I was running around Grinding my new temp up. Still, managed to pull 660k p/hr last night in a normal zone with XP Potion, No Ring, No Subscription bonus, so pretty pleased on that :)

God I wish I could have had this this-morning for breakie :) (I know it's not popcorn, but my god it looks yum :))

breakfast.jpg

Well now you did it. I'm gonna have to go get some bacon out of the freezer for tomorrow morning
    err this morning *looks at clock* yeh I'm heading to bed lol

PC/NA
  • JD2013
    JD2013
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Did she nearly let slip a date? Aw bless Gina. She's a diamond.

Morning all!
    Sweetrolls for all!

Christophe Mottierre - Breton Templar with his own whole darn estate! Templar Houses are so 2015. EU DC

PC Beta Tester January 2014

Elder of The Black
    Order of Sithis
    The Runners

@TamrielTraverse - For Tamriel related Twitter shenanigans!
    https://tamrieltraveller.wordpress.com/

Crafting bag OP! ZOS nerf pls!
  • Xendyn
    Xendyn
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Mornin
    Some of these for everybody
    6938833501_5b79c3ee1d_b.jpg

and some of these for everybody
    3_product.jpg

PC/NA
  • JD2013
    JD2013
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Mornin
    Some of these for everybody
    6938833501_5b79c3ee1d_b.jpg

and some of these for everybody
    3_product.jpg

I'll take a sweetroll and a blue helmet please, as DC for main.
    Sweetrolls for all!

Christophe Mottierre - Breton Templar with his own whole darn estate! Templar Houses are so 2015. EU DC

Elder of The Black
    Order of Sithis
    The Runners

• Lorkhan
    Lorkhan
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    JD2013 wrote: »
    Did she nearly let slip a date? Aw bless Gina. She's a diamond.

Morning all!

did you say "release date"?

tumblr_lponep9cBD1qi0qyl.gif
  • JD2013
    JD2013
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Seriously, what the flipping flip is going on in these forums? Endless trolling and shouting? Are these the Destiny forums or something? These forums used to be so good :neutral:
    Sweetrolls for all!

Elder of The Black
    Order of Sithis
    The Runners

• Gandrhulf_Harbard
    Gandrhulf_Harbard
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    These forums used to be so good :neutral:

So, apparently, did the game.

Guess they are joined at the hip in a downward spiral.

All The Best
    Those memories come back to haunt me, they haunt me like a curse.
    Is a dream a lie if it don't come true, or is it something worse.
  • JD2013
    JD2013
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    These forums used to be so good :neutral:

So, apparently, did the game.

Guess they are joined at the hip in a downward spiral.

All The Best

This is the trolling I'm on about right there ;)

Sweetrolls for all!

Elder of The Black
    Order of Sithis
    The Runners

• Shunravi
    Shunravi
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Seriously, what the flipping flip is going on in these forums? Endless trolling and shouting? Are these the Destiny forums or something? These forums used to be so good :neutral:

I'm just glad this thread has so much popcorn.
    This one has an eloquent and well thought out response to tha... Ooh sweetroll!
This discussion has been closed.