Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 23:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – September 23

Thread for PC Users :)

• newtinmpls
    newtinmpls
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Need more coffee to wake up properly. Thanks, @Xendyn

Note to self: When Roo (Twilight matriarch) says 'just summon me early. I'll wait here quietly and not taunt any of those mobs' do NOT believe her.
    Tenesi Faryon of Telvanni - Dunmer Sorceress who deliberately sought sacrifice into Cold Harbor to rescue her beloved.
    Hisa Ni Caemaire - Altmer Sorceress, member of the Order Draconis and Adept of the House of Dibella.
    Broken Branch Toothmaul - goblin (for my goblin characters, I use either orsimer or bosmer templates) Templar, member of the Order Draconis and persistently unskilled pickpocket
    Mol gro Durga - Orsimer Socerer/Battlemage who died the first time when the Nibenay Valley chapterhouse of the Order Draconis was destroyed, then went back to Cold Harbor to rescue his second/partner who was still captive. He overestimated his resistance to the hopelessness of Oblivion, about to give up, and looked up to see the golden glow of atherius surrounding a beautiful young woman who extended her hand to him and said "I can help you". He carried Fianna Kingsley out of Cold Harbor on his shoulder. He carried Alvard Stower under one arm. He also irritated the Prophet who had intended the portal for only Mol and Lyris.
    Order Draconis - well c'mon there has to be some explanation for all those dragon tattoos.
    House of Dibella - If you have ever seen or read "Memoirs of a Geisha" that's just the beginning...
    Nibenay Valley Chapterhouse - Where now stands only desolate ground and a dolmen there once was a thriving community supporting one of the major chapterhouses of the Order Draconis
  • MissBizz
    MissBizz
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    newtinmpls wrote: »

Note to self: When Roo (Twilight matriarch) says 'just summon me early. I'll wait here quietly and not taunt any of those mobs' do NOT believe her.

Mmm coffee... Yeah.. Never trust those creatures.. They are always rebelling.

Being a vampire is hard :/
    Lone Wolf HelpFor the solo players who know, sometimes you just need a hand.PC | NA | AD-DC-EP | Discord
  • Xendyn
    Xendyn
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭

well, they Are Daedra. Can't trust a Daedra.

Miss, at least it's only temporary
    Lag is ruinin' my 'mershun!
    A society grows great when old men plant trees whose shade they know they shall never sit in.
    There is only one good, knowledge, and one evil, ignorance - Socrates
    Member of the Old Guard, keepers of the game's history

PC/NA
  • freespirit
    freespirit
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    MissBizz wrote: »

Mmm coffee... Yeah.. Never trust those creatures.. They are always rebelling.

Being a vampire is hard :/

Chukky, (my Clanny) never responded well to my 'training' efforts always preferring to rush ahead and engage his claws before using his brain......

Mind you given the shape of his head, his brain is probably smaller than his claws!!

The best one is when he runs off and I don't spot him....

Until he returns, followed by some unwelcome guests. :)

@MissBizz, I finally embarked on the Werewolf path last night(got infected in Reapers March(VR5), ages ago, don't actually know when) I am not sure it's for me BUT it was something I hadn't done before. :)

Oh and a little pick me up gift for all those with woolly heads!!

33dk38n.jpg
    When people say to me........
    "You're going to regret that in the morning"
    I sleep until midday cos I'm a problem solver!
  • UrQuan
    UrQuan
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

While having beers last night my friends and I got into a conversation about Kanga and Roo. It got surprisingly dirty surprisingly quickly. I really don't think I could repeat any of the conversation here without mods intervening. o:)
    Caius Drusus Imperial DK (DC)
    Bragg Ironhand Orc Temp (DC)
    Neesha Stalks-Shadows Argonian NB (EP)
    Falidir Altmer Sorcr (AD)
    J'zharka Khajiit NB (AD)
    Isabeau Runeseer Breton Sorc (DC)
    Fevassa Dunmer DK (EP)
    Manut Redguard Temp (AD)
    Tylera the Summoner Altmer Sorc (EP)
    Svari Snake-Blood Nord DK (AD)
    Ashlyn D'Elyse Breton NB (EP)
    Filindria Bosmer Temp (DC)
    Vigbjorn the Wanderer Nord Warden (EP)
    Hrokki Winterborn Breton Warden (DC)
    Basks-in-the-Sunshine Argonian Temp
    Someone stole my sweetroll
  • Xendyn
    Xendyn
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    UrQuan wrote: »

While having beers last night my friends and I got into a conversation about Kanga and Roo. It got surprisingly dirty surprisingly quickly. I really don't think I could repeat any of the conversation here without mods intervening. o:)

Yeh I think we can just leave that one to the imagination lol
    A society grows great when old men plant trees whose shade they know they shall never sit in.

PC/NA
  • MissBizz
    MissBizz
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Just heard a zap.. PC shut down.. House breaker blew.. PC doesn't turn on.

Please please please just be a fried power source without frying anything else... I have a spare one.. Doing surgery now..

I was in the middle of a quest dialogue too :/
    Lone Wolf HelpFor the solo players who know, sometimes you just need a hand.PC | NA | AD-DC-EP | Discord
  • Shunravi
    Shunravi
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭

Please please please just be a fried power source without frying anything else... I have a spare one.. Doing surgery now..

I invested in a surge breaker with backup battery... Saved my computer in a similar situation.

Hope you fix it! :)

That's just not fun...
    This one has an eloquent and well thought out response to tha... Ooh sweetroll!
  • MissBizz
    MissBizz
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Shunravi wrote: »

I invested in a surge breaker with backup battery... Saved my computer in a similar situation.

Hope you fix it! :)

That's just not fun...

IT'S ALIVE!

giphy.gif

@Shunravi That wouldn't have helped in my particular situation... it wasn't my house that caused it... my power source went ZAP.. stupid junk. It's alive though!! Now to get warranty on that junk.. this is my little PSU so I have to play safe with it..
    Edited by MissBizz on June 28, 2015 3:10AM
  • UrQuan
    UrQuan
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Wait... So is it your fault that we all got booted out of the game tonight?
    Caius Drusus Imperial DK (DC)
    Bragg Ironhand Orc Temp (DC)
    Neesha Stalks-Shadows Argonian NB (EP)
    Falidir Altmer Sorcr (AD)
    J'zharka Khajiit NB (AD)
    Isabeau Runeseer Breton Sorc (DC)
    Fevassa Dunmer DK (EP)
    Manut Redguard Temp (AD)
    Tylera the Summoner Altmer Sorc (EP)
    Svari Snake-Blood Nord DK (AD)
    Ashlyn D'Elyse Breton NB (EP)
    Filindria Bosmer Temp (DC)
    Vigbjorn the Wanderer Nord Warden (EP)
    Hrokki Winterborn Breton Warden (DC)
    Basks-in-the-Sunshine Argonian Temp
    Someone stole my sweetroll
  • MissBizz
    MissBizz
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

No but apparently that happened at the same time lmao... Was watching hero and when I got back on they were talking about it.. apparently everyone got booted... including both consoles...
  • Shunravi
    Shunravi
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭

No but apparently that happened at the same time lmao... Was watching hero and when I got back on they were talking about it.. apparently everyone got booted... including both consoles...

yea... it was fine, then suddenly ping spiked and everyone dropped. In the middle of a training run too...
  • MissBizz
    MissBizz
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Shunravi wrote: »

yea... it was fine, then suddenly ping spiked and everyone dropped. In the middle of a training run too...

Yeah, I know. I was questing while watching Hero at the time lol
  • MissBizz
    MissBizz
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    That PSU was just over a month old.... HJBUFBHLRBHJJBF aRGH.

I don't even know if I want warranty on it if they're that bad... lol

Well.. back to ESO now
  • coryevans_3b14_ESO
    coryevans_3b14_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Ya I definitely blame @MissBizz for the server issues tonight!!!!

Get your pitch forks fellas, it's time we finally solve our problems once and for all!!!!

Beauty-And-The-Beast-Characters-75491.gif
  • Shunravi
    Shunravi
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭

Get your pitch forks fellas, it's time we finally solve our problems once and for all!!!!

Tumblr_static_beast.gif
  • MissBizz
    MissBizz
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Lol! Don't worry.. Now that I know I can anticipate damage and cast my BOL before I actually need it
  • Nebthet78
    Nebthet78
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    The PC has crashed twice for me tonight, and for a few other people. You'd think ZOS would learn there is a reason why you don't skip maintenance. UGH. was doing Pledges too.
    Far too many characters to list any more.
  • MissBizz
    MissBizz
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Nebthet78 wrote: »
    The PC has crashed twice for me tonight, and for a few other people. You'd think ZOS would learn there is a reason why you don't skip maintenance. UGH. was doing Pledges too.

Well.. they did do maintenance on the console and they crashed too. Who knows.
  • PBpsy
    PBpsy
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Ok. Now I understand.It is all clear . I knew that one can find all the answers one needs on the official ESO forums.
    Edited by PBpsy on June 28, 2015 4:18AM
    ESO forums achievements
    Proud fanboi
    Elitist jerk
    Troll
    Hater
    Fan of icontested(rainbow colors granted)
  • MissBizz
    MissBizz
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    PBpsy wrote: »
    Ok. Now I understand.It is all clear . I knew that one can find all the answers one needs on the official ESO forums.

...how much mead have you drank today?

200.gif
  • PBpsy
    PBpsy
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭

200.gif

Not enough. :/
    ESO forums achievements
    Proud fanboi
    Elitist jerk
    Troll
    Hater
    Fan of icontested(rainbow colors granted)
  • Heishi
    Heishi
    ✭✭✭✭✭

200.gif

Looks like....
    popcornbeer.jpg
    And so did many brave men, women, and beast fall to the end of Beta, never to be heard from again. All that is left, is whispers of the adventures they had.
  • freespirit
    freespirit
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    5fev4l.jpg

:D
    When people say to me........
    "You're going to regret that in the morning"
    I sleep until midday cos I'm a problem solver!
  • newtinmpls
    newtinmpls
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    OKay, time to hit the books again....

My practice NP test will be in an hour or two. So I just wanna look up one or two little things.

506l1aK.jpg
    Tenesi Faryon of Telvanni - Dunmer Sorceress who deliberately sought sacrifice into Cold Harbor to rescue her beloved.
    Hisa Ni Caemaire - Altmer Sorceress, member of the Order Draconis and Adept of the House of Dibella.
    Broken Branch Toothmaul - goblin (for my goblin characters, I use either orsimer or bosmer templates) Templar, member of the Order Draconis and persistently unskilled pickpocket
    Mol gro Durga - Orsimer Socerer/Battlemage who died the first time when the Nibenay Valley chapterhouse of the Order Draconis was destroyed, then went back to Cold Harbor to rescue his second/partner who was still captive. He overestimated his resistance to the hopelessness of Oblivion, about to give up, and looked up to see the golden glow of atherius surrounding a beautiful young woman who extended her hand to him and said "I can help you". He carried Fianna Kingsley out of Cold Harbor on his shoulder. He carried Alvard Stower under one arm. He also irritated the Prophet who had intended the portal for only Mol and Lyris.
    Order Draconis - well c'mon there has to be some explanation for all those dragon tattoos.
    House of Dibella - If you have ever seen or read "Memoirs of a Geisha" that's just the beginning...
    Nibenay Valley Chapterhouse - Where now stands only desolate ground and a dolmen there once was a thriving community supporting one of the major chapterhouses of the Order Draconis
  • Xendyn
    Xendyn
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    So Cory, now that your a ZOS employee, how about getting some of the stuff on our to do list done?

forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/187645/this-game-is-horrible-why#latest

futurama-fry-should-i-lol-or-roflmao.jpg

PC/NA
  • coryevans_3b14_ESO
    coryevans_3b14_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Xendyn wrote: »
    So Cory, now that your a ZOS employee, how about getting some of the stuff on our to do list done?

forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/187645/this-game-is-horrible-why#latest

futurama-fry-should-i-lol-or-roflmao.jpg

LOLOLOL that guy. I couldn't help hammering him for his thread title. Got me all irked and such.

Yes, now that I'm an employee I bequeeth to you all.....

A swimming pool filled with gold!!!!

peter-griffin-scrooge-mcduck-gif.gif?resize=500%2C279

Careful though, I don't recommend a diving board.
  • lathbury
    lathbury
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    so today was meant to be levelling my tank started of with good intentions took exp pot etc...
    what I actually did so far
    1.10285254_10153548396152518_3579185172547236892_o.jpg
    made a new friend
    2.11334262_10153548395947518_5996712640914275354_o.jpg
    became a nord landmark
  • newtinmpls
    newtinmpls
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    I've got a song in my head, and it won't go out. It's been like that for nearly two weeks now.

What song? What is it? Tell us! Sing it to us!

I myself have been not actually working on a filk for "Queen of Hearts" based on the horrible experience our group had the first time we tried it on Vet Mode.

Late night
    And we’re firing up the teamspeak live
    Hopin that we’ll make it
    Back to Glirion redbeard alive
  • Whendim_ESO
    Whendim_ESO
    ✭✭✭
    I missed the crash. After dying stupidly on the beach outside Northpoint about six times, I realized Senorita Sangria had put me out of my depth, so I went to bed early.
This discussion has been closed.