Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 23:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – September 23

Thread for PC Users :)

• coryevans_3b14_ESO
    coryevans_3b14_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    JD2013 wrote: »
    Ok so this guy @HK47_Raiden started a thread asking for a Vampire Bite. Starting to get used to them and while it annoys the crap out of me, there's no chat box on console so I'm becoming more understanding.

The bad part?

Dude was actually COMPLAINING about it taking longer than 2-3 days.....

Just wow.....

Probably not used to MMOs so I'm sure it seems like a long time to him.

Wait until he's training his last piece of armor and it takes just under 30 days..

He's in for a shock.

39970-aint-nobody-got-time-or-dat-teAZ.gif

Also, we're over 20k views and 800 replies. 1k is in our sights!!

Wait, someone was actually complaining about it taking longer than a couple of days to become a vampire?

Like ... for realsies?

57094014.jpg

Winner of the day for spilling hot coffee on my crotch....and some on my cat (no lie)

That face...omg that face is going to haunt me.
  • Gandrhulf_Harbard
    Gandrhulf_Harbard
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    @Gandrhulf_Harbard, something like this?
    DirtyIncomparableFugu.gif
    If it's bad, you can say it. :smile:

Epic!

All The Best
    Those memories come back to haunt me, they haunt me like a curse.
    Is a dream a lie if it don't come true, or is it something worse.
  • JD2013
    JD2013
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ok so this guy @HK47_Raiden started a thread asking for a Vampire Bite. Starting to get used to them and while it annoys the crap out of me, there's no chat box on console so I'm becoming more understanding.

The bad part?

Just wow.....

Wait until he's training his last piece of armor and it takes just under 30 days..

He's in for a shock.

Wait, someone was actually complaining about it taking longer than a couple of days to become a vampire?

Like ... for realsies?

57094014.jpg

Winner of the day for spilling hot coffee on my crotch....and some on my cat (no lie)

That face...omg that face is going to haunt me.

Sorry (not sorry!) hahaha. Sorry to cat, too!!

She scares me. She sees into your very souuuuuuuuuuul .....

Sweetrolls for all!

Christophe Mottierre - Breton Templar with his own whole darn estate! Templar Houses are so 2015. EU DC

PC Beta Tester January 2014

Elder of The Black
    Order of Sithis
    The Runners

@TamrielTraverse - For Tamriel related Twitter shenanigans!
    https://tamrieltraveller.wordpress.com/

Crafting bag OP! ZOS nerf pls!
  • Xendyn
    Xendyn
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Vampires and Werewolves and Spawn Camping...Oh My!

I feel bad for them in a way, I remember when we had people camping and killing the spawns, but the impatience!
    I wonder if the mods are keeping track of how many " I want a bite" threads they've had to move.
    Lag is ruinin' my 'mershun!
    A society grows great when old men plant trees whose shade they know they shall never sit in.
    There is only one good, knowledge, and one evil, ignorance - Socrates
    Member of the Old Guard, keepers of the game's history

PC/NA
  • coryevans_3b14_ESO
    coryevans_3b14_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Xendyn wrote: »
    Vampires and Werewolves and Spawn Camping...Oh My!

I feel bad for them in a way, I remember when we had people camping and killing the spawns, but the impatience!
    I wonder if the mods are keeping track of how many " I want a bite" threads they've had to move.

I honestly do to but it's part of the game. While noone should tell them how to play, it's wrong for them to do the same. Either get there first or suck it up like a good little buttercup and wait it out. It's not game breaking.

The call of duty crowd has a level of impatience that makes me feel better about my small amount of patience.
  • Xendyn
    Xendyn
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    puppy-patience.jpg
    Lag is ruinin' my 'mershun!
    A society grows great when old men plant trees whose shade they know they shall never sit in.
    There is only one good, knowledge, and one evil, ignorance - Socrates
    Member of the Old Guard, keepers of the game's history

PC/NA
  • Nebthet78
    Nebthet78
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭

57094014.jpg

This pick reminds me of this.

article-0-0D36589D00000578-734_634x541.jpg
    Far too many characters to list any more.
  • coryevans_3b14_ESO
    coryevans_3b14_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @Spectral_Lord I am soooo stealing this, but I swear I will give you all the credit!!!

Soon (tm)

• freespirit
    freespirit
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭

My perspective is this ^^(brilliant btw :) ) has become the PC players.........

We are now so used to waiting, we get riled up less often.

However Console players..........

fwkhol.gif

They will learn!!
    When people say to me........
    "You're going to regret that in the morning"
    I sleep until midday cos I'm a problem solver!
  • JD2013
    JD2013
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    BTwwOdRIUAA4ZuD.jpg:large

In keeping with Elder Scrolls, and this thread needs more kitteh.
    Sweetrolls for all!

Christophe Mottierre - Breton Templar with his own whole darn estate! Templar Houses are so 2015. EU DC

Elder of The Black
    Order of Sithis
    The Runners

• JD2013
    JD2013
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    freespirit wrote: »

My perspective is this ^^(brilliant btw :) ) has become the PC players.........

We are now so used to waiting, we get riled up less often.

However Console players..........

fwkhol.gif

They will learn!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ih7Qo3Wt20c
    Sweetrolls for all!

Elder of The Black
    Order of Sithis
    The Runners

• freespirit
    freespirit
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    BTwwOdRIUAA4ZuD.jpg:large

In keeping with Elder Scrolls, and this thread needs more kitteh.

I asked him........

32zkm1e.gif

He said no!!
    When people say to me........
    "You're going to regret that in the morning"
    I sleep until midday cos I'm a problem solver!
  • IrishGirlGamer
    IrishGirlGamer
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    [snip]

Really? When game companies became all about early announcements and pre-ordering bonuses. :)

That may sound snarky, but what do game companies expect when they release game/DLC announcements 18 months to a year in advance? And then fail to deliver at the time specified or even remotely within the time specified.

Zenimax could take a page from the "new" Bethesda game program: wow your audience with an awesome gameplay video for Fallout 4 and THEN tell them the game is only a few short months away from release. Nice.

[edited to remove quote]
    Edited by ZOS_Icy on August 18, 2024 11:17AM
    Valar Morghulis.

Someday I'm going to put a sword through your eye and out the back of your skull. Arya Stark

You're going to die tomorrow, Lord Bolton. Sleep well. Sansa Stark

If you are neutral in situations of injustice, you have chosen the side of the oppressor. Desmond Tutu
  • HK47_Raiden
    Just because it came up I got mentioned here, I had played World of Warcraft from classic to wrath of the lich king, I'm not a stranger to rare spawns or having to wait for stuff, I got my warlock his dreadsteed mount the proper way, I farmed for Netherwing drake. I leveled every class in that game to atleast level 60 or higher.

I wouldn't mind the wait for a bloodfiend to spawn if they actually spawned with ANY of the regularity I saw werewolves spawn in the week I've checked every in game night I've been awake for (I may have missed 1 night ingame each day as it happened at maybe 3AM when I've been sleeping) of this week I saw 5 real days of solid werewolf spawns then day 6 nothing at all, today day 7 I had to go out so I missed 1 ingame night and got logged in just as it was turning dawn and someone who had recognised me from the night before said I had just missed them. They actually spawned.

So get your popcorn because yes I am a bit salty about this. But I'm not some millennial child that feels all entitled that everything should be given to me. I am prepared to wait for them to spawn I was just hedging my bets that maybe someone that transferred from PC happened to be on the xbox in the EU that would gift/sell me a bite so excuse me for being proactive and trying to be involved with a community that is quick to judge and be condescending.
  • coryevans_3b14_ESO
    coryevans_3b14_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Just because it came up I got mentioned here, I had played World of Warcraft from classic to wrath of the lich king, I'm not a stranger to rare spawns or having to wait for stuff, I got my warlock his dreadsteed mount the proper way, I farmed for Netherwing drake. I leveled every class in that game to atleast level 60 or higher.

I wouldn't mind the wait for a bloodfiend to spawn if they actually spawned with ANY of the regularity I saw werewolves spawn in the week I've checked every in game night I've been awake for (I may have missed 1 night ingame each day as it happened at maybe 3AM when I've been sleeping) of this week I saw 5 real days of solid werewolf spawns then day 6 nothing at all, today day 7 I had to go out so I missed 1 ingame night and got logged in just as it was turning dawn and someone who had recognised me from the night before said I had just missed them. They actually spawned.

So get your popcorn because yes I am a bit salty about this. But I'm not some millennial child that feels all entitled that everything should be given to me. I am prepared to wait for them to spawn I was just hedging my bets that maybe someone that transferred from PC happened to be on the xbox in the EU that would gift/sell me a bite so excuse me for being proactive and trying to be involved with a community that is quick to judge and be condescending.

LOL sorry about that bud. I was just using you as an example. And my post wasn't meant to be mean in any way. More of a teasing nature.

Seriously though, wait it out. We dealt with it too.
  • coryevans_3b14_ESO
    coryevans_3b14_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    [snip]

Really? When game companies became all about early announcements and pre-ordering bonuses. :)

That may sound snarky, but what do game companies expect when they release game/DLC announcements 18 months to a year in advance? And then fail to deliver at the time specified or even remotely within the time specified.

Zenimax could take a page from the "new" Bethesda game program: wow your audience with an awesome gameplay video for Fallout 4 and THEN tell them the game is only a few short months away from release. Nice.

Agreed, that was an awesome way to do it.

[edited to remove quote]
    Edited by ZOS_Icy on August 18, 2024 11:18AM
  • coryevans_3b14_ESO
    coryevans_3b14_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    lol @freespirit

That is pretty awesomely British.
  • MissBizz
    MissBizz
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
  • Heishi
    Heishi
    ✭✭✭✭✭

The bad part?

Just wow.....

He's in for a shock.

bender_laugh_moar.jpg

V This totally needs to be the new ESO load screen when logging in.
    @Spectral_Lord I am soooo stealing this, but I swear I will give you all the credit!!!

Soon (tm)

Nebthet78 wrote: »
    [snip]

When parents started to no longer pay attention to what their kids were doing and just gave them anything they wanted to shut them up?

Yep, totally this:
    what-have-we-done-raising-children-funny-pictures-1331853128.jpg

[edited to remove quote]
    Edited by ZOS_Icy on August 18, 2024 11:19AM
    And so did many brave men, women, and beast fall to the end of Beta, never to be heard from again. All that is left, is whispers of the adventures they had.
  • coryevans_3b14_ESO
    coryevans_3b14_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Heishi wrote: »

The bad part?

Just wow.....

He's in for a shock.

bender_laugh_moar.jpg

V This totally needs to be the new ESO load screen when logging in.

Soon (tm)

Nebthet78 wrote: »
    [snip]

When parents started to no longer pay attention to what their kids were doing and just gave them anything they wanted to shut them up?

Yep, totally this:
    what-have-we-done-raising-children-funny-pictures-1331853128.jpg

That is an awesome and very apropos picture. Love it.

[edited to remove quote]
    Edited by ZOS_Icy on August 18, 2024 11:20AM
  • Heishi
    Heishi
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    e79650aadc0646ad9579951269ec8b3f.jpg
    And so did many brave men, women, and beast fall to the end of Beta, never to be heard from again. All that is left, is whispers of the adventures they had.
  • P3ZZL3
    P3ZZL3
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    And all of a sudden, a wild Popcorn Netch appears.....

Mushroom_and_butterfly_popcorn.jpg

Sooo, discussions for today eh. The big news really seems to focus around the new XP Pots, Recipe Frags, Cost of the new XP Potion and the changes to PVP :)
    1. General market conditions seem to be pushing the single frag recipe prices to 250k +/- per item. I know of a few people trying to buy the set at 1.4m with little to no joy.
    2. The pots I have seen advertised do range from 30-65k+ which seems about right as the individual price for a Roe is running at around 43k on the EU Server. I stuck one up for sale in a store last night so I'll see if it has sold by this evening.
    3. As for PVP - some nice and welcomed changes. A few butt hurt Ex. Emperors who will be losing their buffs, but a few good fixes to stop "hacks" being used.

CP561 Redguard | Jabsy Templar | Stamina Build
    CP561 Breton | Jesus Beam Templar | Magicka Build Forever!
    CP561 Naked Nord | Tanky DK | Stamigicka Build

✭✭✭ Check ESO Server Status Live!: http://eso.webhub.eu/ ✭✭✭
  • coryevans_3b14_ESO
    coryevans_3b14_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    P3ZZL3 wrote: »
    And all of a sudden, a wild Popcorn Netch appears.....

Mushroom_and_butterfly_popcorn.jpg

Sooo, discussions for today eh. The big news really seems to focus around the new XP Pots, Recipe Frags, Cost of the new XP Potion and the changes to PVP :)
    1. General market conditions seem to be pushing the single frag recipe prices to 250k +/- per item. I know of a few people trying to buy the set at 1.4m with little to no joy.
    2. The pots I have seen advertised do range from 30-65k+ which seems about right as the individual price for a Roe is running at around 43k on the EU Server. I stuck one up for sale in a store last night so I'll see if it has sold by this evening.
    3. As for PVP - some nice and welcomed changes. A few butt hurt Ex. Emperors who will be losing their buffs, but a few good fixes to stop "hacks" being used.

Ouch. I bought 1 roe last night for 19k. They are selling on guild auction houses for 18.5k to 21k in AD NA.
    (one roe makes 4 pots). I already had over 300 of the other 2 materials.

I did see someone advertise a piece of the recipe for 250k but he got 0 love from zone chat for that. Heard people say (could be lying) they paid 25k-50k per fragment.

I saw xp pots being sold for 15k per 1.

Emperor's losing their buffs? Hadn't heard that yet. I kind of like it.

Good morning!!!

I shall start the day with our official gif of limitless patience.

• P3ZZL3
    P3ZZL3
    ✭✭✭✭✭

• coryevans_3b14_ESO
    coryevans_3b14_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭

I like every single thing they list. I am sooooo sick of (my guild does this) doing different campaigns because my home campaign gets to a point that it becomes the "statistic" campaign for either my faction or another. So then we change campaigns by porting to the group. Really glad they changed the home campaign rotating that happens with such a low price to change it. Maybe now factions wont give up on campaigns.

Wow I love that list so much. That will make me pvp a ton more. Sick of rotating campaigns so much. And rotating emperors.

• P3ZZL3
    P3ZZL3
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Apart from the fact to change a campaign (after the formal reset) will cost you 150,000 AP :cold_sweat:

• JD2013
    JD2013
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Morning! Some great things there in PvP changes.

Also I feel like I missed this:

"Be on the lookout here in July, when we'll begin our full pre-launch Imperial City coverage. In the meantime, enjoy this Imperial City-themed wallpaper!"

On the main website. Is IC getting released in July?
    Sweetrolls for all!

Elder of The Black
    Order of Sithis
    The Runners

• P3ZZL3
    P3ZZL3
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Well, it would potentially tie in with the pvp changes Brian has confirmed.

• JD2013
    JD2013
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Well, it would potentially tie in with the pvp changes Brian has confirmed.

Aye, that it would. 2.1 is potentially all about Cyrodiil then? About time!
    Sweetrolls for all!

Elder of The Black
    Order of Sithis
    The Runners

This discussion has been closed.