Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 23:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – September 23

Thread for PC Users :)

• coryevans_3b14_ESO
    coryevans_3b14_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    P3ZZL3 wrote: »
    Apart from the fact to change a campaign (after the formal reset) will cost you 150,000 AP :cold_sweat:

I actually really like that. I think it will make the campaigns better because of it. I don't think we'll see as much campaign jumping. A guild can decide at the beginning of a campaign duration to go there and stay there.

We'll see though. They may not stick with that amount.
  • Enodoc
    Enodoc
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Apart from the fact to change a campaign (after the formal reset) will cost you 150,000 AP :cold_sweat:
    Only 100 at the end of a Campaign cycle though, which is good. Really persuades you to pick a campaign and stick with it.
    UESP: The Unofficial Elder Scrolls Pages - A collaborative source for all knowledge on the Elder Scrolls series since 1995
    Join us on Discord - discord.gg/uesp
  • P3ZZL3
    P3ZZL3
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I dunno Cory. He seems pretty clear in that with little "maybe/if/possibly/we'll see".

I mean, it would make sense in my eyes, but then I just changed to Chillrend for 15k ;) (Which actually, is irrelevant as once the changes take effect there will be a free "change campaign" token :)
    CP561 Redguard | Jabsy Templar | Stamina Build
    CP561 Breton | Jesus Beam Templar | Magicka Build Forever!
    CP561 Naked Nord | Tanky DK | Stamigicka Build

✭✭✭ Check ESO Server Status Live!: http://eso.webhub.eu/ ✭✭✭
  • Johngo0036
    Johngo0036
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @P3ZZL3 - Love your signature with the Jesus beam templar.. lol..
    PC EU Megaserver
    @Johngo0036
    CP900+
    Altmer Magicka Sorcerer |The-Irritable-Witch(DC)
    Orc Stamina Dragonknight | Gru-Bolar(DC)
    Dunmer Magicka Nightblade | Chewbucca(DC)
    Khajit Stamina Nightblade | Gleaming Daggers(DC)
    Altmer Magicka Nightblade | Miss Chewbucca(EP)
    Argonian Magicka Templar | Walks-With-Friends(EP)
    Argonian Templar Healer | Dr Toxic(EP)
    Orc Stamina Sorc | Lady Streaks-Alot(DC)
    Dunmer Magicka DK | Whips-n-Chains(DC)
    Nord Warden | Demi Tank(DC)
    Dunmer Magicka Warden | Crafter-O-Crafts(DC)
    Bosmer Stamplar | Forest-Plump(DC)
    Argonian Hybrid Nb | Men-O-Paws(DC)
    Bosmer Stamblade | 'Maui(AD)
    Altmer Magicka Sorcerer | Mid-Life-Crisis(AD)

• P3ZZL3
    P3ZZL3
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Johngo0036 wrote: »
    @P3ZZL3 - Love your signature with the Jesus beam templar.. lol..

Do my best ;) Although Jabsy Temp might be closer come this evening ;)

• Sotha_Sil
    Sotha_Sil
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    JD2013 wrote: »
    "Be on the lookout here in July, when we'll begin our full pre-launch Imperial City coverage."

On the main website. Is IC getting released in July?

It's pre-launch so you can expect it to come to the PTS but when it's going live is an other issue.
    Restoration is a perfectly valid school of magic, and don't let anyone tell you otherwise! - Spells and incantations for those with the talent to cast them!
  • MissBizz
    MissBizz
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Wow @P3ZZL3 I wish I could sell where you're buying. Roe is going for about 22k in the guild traders I saw. On that note, went questing last night with my normal amount of fishing.. 2 roe! 2 roe out of 38 fillets :)

I read the PvP updates.. I think it's really good (from an observer standpoint), a lot of the changed I have seen asked for over and over. To be honest, it doesn't really effect me. There is one change I don't like.. as guildmaster of a casual/social guild, we have events like skyshards hunts, dolmens, completeing the pve quests etc. and this won't work too well. Previously we could just pick one campaign and get there.. now unless the player is committed to choosing out guild campaigns for each faction, they wont be able to come along. Many of our players have a different guild for PvP, and are in our guild for the drunken fishing/social/laid back scene.. so they will be homed wherever their PvP guild is :/

To make it clear, I understand that's not a good enough point to change it (lol), AND I will never vouch for a PvE-only Cyrodiil. I enjoy PvE there because of the danger. Wouldn't be so proud of completing Bruma with my AD if there was suddenly a PvE-only place ;)

As for IC - I'll stick with my original guess... PTS mid-late July, and hit PC Mid-Late August, or even super early September. (oh and hey, remember, they did say PC would get updates first so we don't get held back by console certifications)

And of course a meme or else one could say I was getting off-track of the thread ;)

f7679d0175d03ed5fc64fe57a2b1c4d9aa099559a3d5b28284d1e6be5c675a55.jpg

I think I'm allowed to have a little fun.. I've been trying to give PC transfers a good rep... loaded up the guild bank with every item of every trait (except nirn) and said go at it... bit people with my WW... gave tips... yeah. .I'm good.
    Lone Wolf HelpFor the solo players who know, sometimes you just need a hand.PC | NA | AD-DC-EP | Discord
  • Enodoc
    Enodoc
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    MissBizz wrote: »
    I read the PvP updates.. I think it's really good (from an observer standpoint), a lot of the changed I have seen asked for over and over. To be honest, it doesn't really effect me. There is one change I don't like.. as guildmaster of a casual/social guild, we have events like skyshards hunts, dolmens, completeing the pve quests etc. and this won't work too well. Previously we could just pick one campaign and get there.. now unless the player is committed to choosing out guild campaigns for each faction, they wont be able to come along. Many of our players have a different guild for PvP, and are in our guild for the drunken fishing/social/laid back scene.. so they will be homed wherever their PvP guild is :/
    Personally I'm going to be using my Guest campaign for any of my social guild events. Although I realise that wouldn't be possible if I had an alt homed into one of those. With the free campaign reassign, since Brian suggests current campaign assignments are going to be "wiped", I will not be assigning my alts into any campaign at all.
    UESP: The Unofficial Elder Scrolls Pages - A collaborative source for all knowledge on the Elder Scrolls series since 1995
    Join us on Discord - discord.gg/uesp
  • MissBizz
    MissBizz
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Enodoc wrote: »
    Personally I'm going to be using my Guest campaign for any of my social guild events. Although I realise that wouldn't be possible if I had an alt homed into one of those. With the free campaign reassign, since Brian suggests current campaign assignments are going to be "wiped", I will not be assigning my alts into any campaign at all.

@Enodoc I thought of that.. but we are totally cross faction.. so you run out of campaigns quick when you also have toons in the other 2 factions. I figured I'd start a few polls soon to let members vote, but it's tough if they're not 100% sure where their PvP guild is going yet
    Lone Wolf HelpFor the solo players who know, sometimes you just need a hand.PC | NA | AD-DC-EP | Discord
  • P3ZZL3
    P3ZZL3
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    To be fair though, if it is a solid guild in terms of structure, direction and PVP these conversations should be being held right now.

I'm in 2 pvp Guilds and one in particular is very strict in terms of the type of campaigns we will run, areas we are in, etc. Hell, the GM even gets upset if you turn up and forget your Tabard :D lol

• MissBizz
    MissBizz
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    To be fair though, if it is a solid guild in terms of structure, direction and PVP these conversations should be being held right now.

I'm in 2 pvp Guilds and one in particular is very strict in terms of the type of campaigns we will run, areas we are in, etc. Hell, the GM even gets upset if you turn up and forget your Tabard :D lol

Awesome! And yes, we do have a few members who are avid PvP'ers and to my understanding are in very structured guilds - so I have no worries. It's the "occasional" PvP'ers (who are actually more apt to join our social events) that I'm worried about. The ones who are really into PvP probably aren't that concerned about out PvE in Cyrodiil events, they're more interested in trivia and mead filled fishing nights ;)

I razzed someone the other night (during the NA breakdown) that we were fishing together and one of the guys was wearing his other guild's tabard, poor soul couldn't open his inventory without crashing though. H
  • Heishi
    Heishi
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hey guys, so I thought this thread could use a little more class to bring it up to Sir status.
    popcorn_wine.jpg

And so did many brave men, women, and beast fall to the end of Beta, never to be heard from again. All that is left, is whispers of the adventures they had.
  • P3ZZL3
    P3ZZL3
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    neutral-feel-like-a-sir-clean-l.png

• coryevans_3b14_ESO
    coryevans_3b14_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ok @MissBizz now that fishing is a thing (for me) I am absolutely blown away with how long it must take to get Master Angler. I've fished for 2 hours in Glenumbra and have only one of the trophies required for the Glenumbra achievement.

NERF fishing please!!!!

J/k...don't nerf fishing.

But holy cow this is time consuming. But now I have to have the achievement because I started it...can't help myself.
  • MissBizz
    MissBizz
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ok @MissBizz now that fishing is a thing (for me) I am absolutely blown away with how long it must take to get Master Angler. I've fished for 2 hours in Glenumbra and have only one of the trophies required for the Glenumbra achievement.

NERF fishing please!!!!

J/k...don't nerf fishing.

But holy cow this is time consuming. But now I have to have the achievement because I started it...can't help myself.

@coryevans_3b14_ESO

The trick is to do it while you quest. OR.. do it as a group. Your chances of catching a rare fish REALLY DO go up when multiple people are fishing at the whole.

Group Mead-Filled Fishing:
    Cannot say: Bait, Fish, Hole, Worms or It. If you do, take a sip of mead.
    Catch a blue fish and link in chat: everyone takes a sip of mead
    Wet gunny sack: All players of the opposite sex take a sip of mead.
    Catch a green fish: Give a sip of mead to someone.

Seriously. Regular thing around my parts ;)

Oh, and are you using the right bait for the right water type? Super important.

57498038.jpg
  • Shunravi
    Shunravi
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    @MissBizz, can i come to drunk fishing night?
    This one has an eloquent and well thought out response to tha... Ooh sweetroll!
  • Merlin13KAGL
    Merlin13KAGL
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Group Mead-Filled Fishing:
    Cannot say: Bait, Fish, Hole, Worms or It. If you do, take a sip of mead.
    Catch a blue fish and link in chat: everyone takes a sip of mead
    Wet gunny sack: All players of the opposite sex take a sip of mead.
    Catch a green fish: Give a sip of mead to someone
    Gueshing thes leads to mush *Hic* fishinesh.

Just because you don't like the way something is doesn't necessarily make it wrong...

Earn it.

IRL'ing for a while for assorted reasons, in forum, and in game.
    I am neither warm, nor fuzzy...
    Probably has checkbox on Customer Service profile that say High Aggro, 99% immunity to BS
  • coryevans_3b14_ESO
    coryevans_3b14_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    So there's certain bait for certain water types!!

Did not know that..I shall investigate.
  • MissBizz
    MissBizz
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @Shunravi We are having one this Saturday - not sure if I'll make it though, I have date night ;) You are welcome to join in on fishing night though, I'll message you

@coryevans_3b14_ESO Look in your eidetic memory, I think under crafting, for Fishing in Tamriel. The book tells you. Or dun dun dun I have a guide! Youtube Guide

Yes, we get hiccups. Haha

http://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/1899113/#Comment_1899113

http://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/1898806/#Comment_1898806

n137d.jpg

BCDYv.gif

OH! And get the rare fish tracker. Each zone has 4 water types, in each water type you can find 2 green fish and 1 blue fish... but they will ONLY be found in that water type. Rare fish tracker shows you which water type you still need to fish in, and what fish you have caught.

Also some zones (Auridon for example) do NOT have all water types... so.. the 2green/1blue fish that would belong to to the 4th (missing) water type, are spread out between the other 3 water types. (So 1 water type will have 2 blue fish and 2 green, other 2 water types will have 1 blue fish and 3 green)

Oh, and until your fish eye gets tuned in, a quick way to figure out the water type is to look at the name of white fish you reel in (you CAN catch white fish with the wrong bait, but you will also get useless used bait)

FISHING.jpg
    Edited by MissBizz on June 17, 2015 6:12PM
  • coryevans_3b14_ESO
    coryevans_3b14_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Got it!!!

Grabbed the fishing addon as well as the trophy add on. Good stuff.

LOL i'm actually finding fishing interesting even without the legendary roe, of which I have 2 of them now from skinnin fish. Plus one I paid 19k for last night (which I shouldn't have, but what the heck).

Thanks for the help :)@MissBizz
  • MissBizz
    MissBizz
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Am I just hanging out in the wrong places...

Or did the community already mostly get over XP boosts, and the rarity of the items needed? Interesting.

giphy.gif
  • PBpsy
    PBpsy
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭

Or did the community already mostly get over XP boosts, and the rarity of the items needed? Interesting.

giphy.gif

The community didn't care about that. They just wanted some damn popcorn.
    ESO forums achievements
    Proud fanboi
    Elitist jerk
    Troll
    Hater
    Fan of icontested(rainbow colors granted)
  • coryevans_3b14_ESO
    coryevans_3b14_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    PBpsy wrote: »

giphy.gif

Well, here ya go :)

tumblr_mp804qJhHa1syp36co1_400.gif
    Edited by coryevans_3b14_ESO on June 17, 2015 7:58PM
  • PBpsy
    PBpsy
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    PBpsy wrote: »

giphy.gif

Well, here ya go :)

tumblr_mp804qJhHa1syp36co1_400.gif

Thanks. The community is pleased.
    Angry-Bunny-Face-random-26909823-517-575.jpg

Edited by PBpsy on June 17, 2015 8:03PM
    ESO forums achievements
    Proud fanboi
    Elitist jerk
    Troll
    Hater
    Fan of icontested(rainbow colors granted)
  • IrishGirlGamer
    IrishGirlGamer
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    FISHING.jpg

That is awesome! I just downloaded it to my iPhone and can now check it as I fish in-game.

Thanks!
    Edited by IrishGirlGamer on June 17, 2015 8:03PM
    Valar Morghulis.

Someday I'm going to put a sword through your eye and out the back of your skull. Arya Stark

You're going to die tomorrow, Lord Bolton. Sleep well. Sansa Stark

If you are neutral in situations of injustice, you have chosen the side of the oppressor. Desmond Tutu
  • coryevans_3b14_ESO
    coryevans_3b14_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @coryevans_3b14_ESO, I've made a new version of the Soon™ .gif. I was wondering if you wanted to see it.

@Spectral_Lord well duh you know I absolutely HAVE to see it...

gopher-look.gif
  • P3ZZL3
    P3ZZL3
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ok guys. Need your help here. It's a bit of a technical question.

So, re-building and running my Breton Temp. So Magicka based.

Also running duel wield. So my question is, what glyphs should I put on the weapons, as I'm not going to actually be hitting anything with them? :dizzy:

Glyph of Hardening seems best..... but I have no idea.

Advice is welcomed if you please come again :)

apu.png

• Lorkhan
    Lorkhan
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    cat-trying-to-steal-a-fish-105011.gif
  • Lorkhan
    Lorkhan
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    tumblr_inline_n7duydvira1ra2t3w.gif
  • MissBizz
    MissBizz
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ok guys. Need your help here. It's a bit of a technical question.

So, re-building and running my Breton Temp. So Magicka based.

Also running duel wield. So my question is, what glyphs should I put on the weapons, as I'm not going to actually be hitting anything with them? :dizzy:

Glyph of Hardening seems best..... but I have no idea.

Advice is welcomed if you please come again :)

apu.png

.... ... ... HIT SOMETHING. hah. I was going to say damage shield.. but.. pretty sure you have to actually hit something to make it proc... or any weapon glyph proc for that matter. Also not sure if you're serious or not....

Fun fact: This thread has more pages than the Console Text Chat megathread.

0509b589d21c056b9958bbcad66988d91a84794de70bb760e7c89bae8f401fab.jpg
This discussion has been closed.