Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 23:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – September 23

Thread for PC Users :)

• nastuug
    nastuug
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    P3ZZL3 wrote: »
    Wow, what a decision to make this evening.

That being said have you guys / gals on the NA Server seen a Bait spike (or lack of) on the server? Went to 50 Traders last night.

1 had 1 Worm for 90,000 ;) The other had the average stack at 3k. Everone else, as in, the other 48, had no bait what so ever.

I haven't looked yet but super interested to see how this plays out price wise.

I'll be checking all the AD "main" guild auctions. Meaning Grahtwood and Craglorn. I'll pass on what I learn dadio!!

Here's a puppy!!! Not enough gifs this page or the last. You're slacken!!!!

cute-puppy-o.gif

635529811257385435171760378_puppy12.gif
  • P3ZZL3
    P3ZZL3
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    If @coryevans_3b14_ESO was a dog, I suspect this would be him :)

tumblr_m2hzgqgDWw1rne0qo.gif
    CP561 Redguard | Jabsy Templar | Stamina Build
    CP561 Breton | Jesus Beam Templar | Magicka Build Forever!
    CP561 Naked Nord | Tanky DK | Stamigicka Build

✭✭✭ Check ESO Server Status Live!: http://eso.webhub.eu/ ✭✭✭
  • MissBizz
    MissBizz
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    anigif_enhanced-buzz-2851-1355518272-3.gif

Reminds me of how my pet pig walks in game... haha
    Lone Wolf HelpFor the solo players who know, sometimes you just need a hand.PC | NA | AD-DC-EP | Discord
  • Hexyl
    Hexyl
    ✭✭✭
    220570Sanstitre.png
  • Xendyn
    Xendyn
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    making my contribution

c62d01e4f0c23c6643460042e0960b84.jpg
    Lag is ruinin' my 'mershun!
    A society grows great when old men plant trees whose shade they know they shall never sit in.
    There is only one good, knowledge, and one evil, ignorance - Socrates
    Member of the Old Guard, keepers of the game's history

PC/NA
  • Hexyl
    Hexyl
    ✭✭✭
    Cool thread, never die.

V B)
  • Davadin
    Davadin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Eveie wrote: »
    elder_scrolls_online.jpg

I HAVE NEVER LAUGHED THAT HARD IN THIS FORUM.

OH MY GOD.
    August Palatine Davadin Bloodstrake - Nord Dragon Knight - PC NA - Gray Host
    Greymoor 6.0.7 PvP : Medium 2H/SnB The Destroyer
    Dragonhold 5.2.11 PvE : Medium DW/2H The Blood Furnace
    March 2021 (too lazy to add CP) PvP: Medium DW/Bow The Stabber
  • P3ZZL3
    P3ZZL3
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    A little random, but I thought this was a pretty awesome line: "All hail the conquering hero."

You're....you're.....posting a xbone game in a pc thread... FOR SHAME ON YOU ! :D

• freespirit
    freespirit
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Good Day All!!

Still being kept amused by Geralt........

Time for some Kitten love. <3

14kuzo1.gif
    When people say to me........
    "You're going to regret that in the morning"
    I sleep until midday cos I'm a problem solver!
  • freespirit
    freespirit
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Oooooh I couldn't resist this Funny Bunny.....

2w1t6px.gif
    When people say to me........
    "You're going to regret that in the morning"
    I sleep until midday cos I'm a problem solver!
  • Shunravi
    Shunravi
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    A little random, but I thought this was a pretty awesome line: "All hail the conquering hero."

You're....you're.....posting a xbone game in a pc thread... FOR SHAME ON YOU ! :D
    Halo used to be on PC!

And if I understand Windows10, it shall be again!!!
    This one has an eloquent and well thought out response to tha... Ooh sweetroll!
  • P3ZZL3
    P3ZZL3
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Just been googling and got lost in a web of links.... @Spectral_Lord

Turns out, they are ...and by they I mean a hacking group....are looking to release Halo Online PC Multiplayer...alas in Russia only...as a F2P... :)

• Merlin13KAGL
    Merlin13KAGL
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Ah, Russia. What would the world do without them.
    Have fewer mammoths and less radiation?

Just because you don't like the way something is doesn't necessarily make it wrong...

Earn it.

IRL'ing for a while for assorted reasons, in forum, and in game.
    I am neither warm, nor fuzzy...
    Probably has checkbox on Customer Service profile that say High Aggro, 99% immunity to BS
  • Merlin13KAGL
    Merlin13KAGL
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    I'm still waiting to take my real-life G.O.A.T. exam.
    Are you sure that means what you think it means?

It gets lonely in cold, desolate places, I'm told ;)

Just because you don't like the way something is doesn't necessarily make it wrong...

Earn it.

IRL'ing for a while for assorted reasons, in forum, and in game.
    I am neither warm, nor fuzzy...
    Probably has checkbox on Customer Service profile that say High Aggro, 99% immunity to BS
  • Gandrhulf_Harbard
    Gandrhulf_Harbard
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    I'm still waiting to take my real-life G.O.A.T. exam.
    Are you sure that means what you think it means?

It gets lonely in cold, desolate places, I'm told ;)
    I'm willing to take that risk. :smile:

You should probably take Wellies and KY - just in case though.

All The Best
    Those memories come back to haunt me, they haunt me like a curse.
    Is a dream a lie if it don't come true, or is it something worse.
  • Dominoid
    Dominoid
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    MissBizz wrote: »
    Enodoc wrote: »
    In terms of XP, we're actually buffing for some areas in the next major update. Specifically public dungeons and craglorn are being increased. Additionally we're increasing the XP that veteran level quests give so there's more of a parity between gains between questers and grinders. Lastly we're reducing the amount of XP required to get a veteran rank so players can get to the max level content sooner.
    I looked through the whole reddit thing and didn't see this. @Dominoid where did you find it?

I posted that earlier in this thread, its definitely in the Reddit AuA

Just saw this. Glad you found it.
  • Dominoid
    Dominoid
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    In terms of XP, we're actually buffing for some areas in the next major update. Specifically public dungeons and craglorn are being increased. Additionally we're increasing the XP that veteran level quests give so there's more of a parity between gains between questers and grinders. Lastly we're reducing the amount of XP required to get a veteran rank so players can get to the max level content sooner.
    I looked through the whole reddit thing and didn't see this. @Dominoid where did you find it?

http://www.reddit.com/r/xboxone/comments/39gv5r/the_elder_scroll_online_tamriel_unlimited_team/cs3awsr
  • Hexyl
    Hexyl
    ✭✭✭
    Nice catch !

It's give me some new desire to play.
  • Xendyn
    Xendyn
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Dominoid wrote: »

http://www.reddit.com/r/xboxone/comments/39gv5r/the_elder_scroll_online_tamriel_unlimited_team/cs3awsr

yTkpdKexc.jpeg
    A society grows great when old men plant trees whose shade they know they shall never sit in.

PC/NA
  • Enodoc
    Enodoc
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Dominoid wrote: »
    Thankee muchly. Not sure why I didn't spot it when I was going through the thing. Reading too quickly probably :)
    UESP: The Unofficial Elder Scrolls Pages - A collaborative source for all knowledge on the Elder Scrolls series since 1995
    Join us on Discord - discord.gg/uesp
  • MissBizz
    MissBizz
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ...forgive me guys..

What is a "squeaker"?

I'm going to guess it means young people? I see it often referenced in what I assume would be age, usually alongside 18+.

How am I so out of touch? Haha.

80429425.jpg
    Edited by MissBizz on June 16, 2015 7:23PM
    Lone Wolf HelpFor the solo players who know, sometimes you just need a hand.PC | NA | AD-DC-EP | Discord
  • Gandrhulf_Harbard
    Gandrhulf_Harbard
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    @Spectral_Lord if you get that .gif to do the "Please Stand By" bit for a few seconds then fade to a "Soon™" then you'd be on to an epic winner.

All The Best
  • IrishGirlGamer
    IrishGirlGamer
    ✭✭✭✭✭

That being said have you guys / gals on the NA Server seen a Bait spike (or lack of) on the server? Went to 50 Traders last night.

1 had 1 Worm for 90,000 ;) The other had the average stack at 3k. Everone else, as in, the other 48, had no bait what so ever.

I think it's time for me to start selling bait. I just checked and I have almost nine stacks I've been hording for a year.

Oh, and puppies are overrated:

Cute-kitten-Cats-Picture.jpg
    Valar Morghulis.

Someday I'm going to put a sword through your eye and out the back of your skull. Arya Stark

You're going to die tomorrow, Lord Bolton. Sleep well. Sansa Stark

If you are neutral in situations of injustice, you have chosen the side of the oppressor. Desmond Tutu
  • Gandrhulf_Harbard
    Gandrhulf_Harbard
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    @Gandrhulf_Harbard, I've been living under a rock for a while. Where is the Soon™ from?

Well, its been a running theme on the Forums for a while now.

You know we'll get Imperial City "soon" even though it was announced over a year ago, etc.

Then we were told we'd get news on updates "After Console Release", and then the moment Console was released it was "After E3" and now after E3 what we know it "this year".

Soon™ is basically an indetermined length of time that means ZOS can pretent they are keeping us informed while simultaneously telling us absolutely nothing.

All The Best
  • coryevans_3b14_ESO
    coryevans_3b14_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭

I think it's time for me to start selling bait. I just checked and I have almost nine stacks I've been hording for a year.

I'm seeing stacks of the basic bait (well stacks of 100) for around 4-5k. People ask for more in zone chat but in the AD guild auctions I've seen it regularly at 4-5k per 100.

And I like cats too. Just partial to dogs.

doGv7ZI.gif
    Edited by coryevans_3b14_ESO on June 16, 2015 7:57PM
  • IrishGirlGamer
    IrishGirlGamer
    ✭✭✭✭✭

I'm seeing stacks of the basic bait (well stacks of 100) for around 4-5k. People ask for more in zone chat but in the AD guild auctions I've seen it regularly at 4-5k per 100.

doGv7ZI.gif

Ka-ching! That should be enough to put me at 200k gold.

And that is one very patient cat.
    Valar Morghulis.

Someday I'm going to put a sword through your eye and out the back of your skull. Arya Stark

You're going to die tomorrow, Lord Bolton. Sleep well. Sansa Stark

If you are neutral in situations of injustice, you have chosen the side of the oppressor. Desmond Tutu
  • coryevans_3b14_ESO
    coryevans_3b14_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭

doGv7ZI.gif

Ka-ching! That should be enough to put me at 200k gold.

And that is one very patient cat.

LOL right? I thought the same thing. Mine would have scratched that poor puppies face off after the first 5 seconds. During the first 5 seconds he would he would be thinking to himself....Soon (tm)
  • coryevans_3b14_ESO
    coryevans_3b14_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ok so this guy @HK47_Raiden started a thread asking for a Vampire Bite. Starting to get used to them and while it annoys the crap out of me, there's no chat box on console so I'm becoming more understanding.

The bad part?

Dude was actually COMPLAINING about it taking longer than 2-3 days.....

Just wow.....

Probably not used to MMOs so I'm sure it seems like a long time to him.

Wait until he's training his last piece of armor and it takes just under 30 days..

He's in for a shock.

39970-aint-nobody-got-time-or-dat-teAZ.gif

Also, we're over 20k views and 800 replies. 1k is in our sights!!
    Edited by coryevans_3b14_ESO on June 16, 2015 8:17PM
  • Xendyn
    Xendyn
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    I like it!

PC/NA
  • JD2013
    JD2013
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ok so this guy @HK47_Raiden started a thread asking for a Vampire Bite. Starting to get used to them and while it annoys the crap out of me, there's no chat box on console so I'm becoming more understanding.

The bad part?

Dude was actually COMPLAINING about it taking longer than 2-3 days.....

Just wow.....

Probably not used to MMOs so I'm sure it seems like a long time to him.

Wait until he's training his last piece of armor and it takes just under 30 days..

He's in for a shock.

39970-aint-nobody-got-time-or-dat-teAZ.gif

Also, we're over 20k views and 800 replies. 1k is in our sights!!

Wait, someone was actually complaining about it taking longer than a couple of days to become a vampire?

Like ... for realsies?

57094014.jpg

Edited by JD2013 on June 16, 2015 8:30PM
    Sweetrolls for all!

Christophe Mottierre - Breton Templar with his own whole darn estate! Templar Houses are so 2015. EU DC

PC Beta Tester January 2014

Elder of The Black
    Order of Sithis
    The Runners

@TamrielTraverse - For Tamriel related Twitter shenanigans!
    https://tamrieltraveller.wordpress.com/

Crafting bag OP! ZOS nerf pls!
This discussion has been closed.