Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 23:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – September 23

Thread for PC Users :)

• Shunravi
    Shunravi
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Damn am i bored...
    This one has an eloquent and well thought out response to tha... Ooh sweetroll!
  • Epona222
    Epona222
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Yukian wrote: »
    Real fishing.
    1340902564_patient_dog_catches_fish.gif

Nice catch!
    GM - Ghost Sea Trading Co - NA PC

Epona was a Romano-Celtic goddess dating back to around 1800 to 2000 years before computer games were invented.
  • Eveie
    Eveie
    ✭✭
    elder_scrolls_online.jpg
  • MissBizz
    MissBizz
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Eveie wrote: »
    elder_scrolls_online.jpg

Is that a time lapse photo of someone getting their 3600 champion point? :D
    Lone Wolf HelpFor the solo players who know, sometimes you just need a hand.PC | NA | AD-DC-EP | Discord
  • Bars
    Bars
    ✭✭✭

or waiting on new content ^^
  • PBpsy
    PBpsy
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Eveie wrote: »
    elder_scrolls_online.jpg
    LOL. It certainly seemed that way in some raid TS channels I have been.
    ESO forums achievements
    Proud fanboi
    Elitist jerk
    Troll
    Hater
    Fan of icontested(rainbow colors granted)
  • freespirit
    freespirit
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    2rrmdd4.gif

Gotta love a smart dog!!

Night Everyone. :)
    When people say to me........
    "You're going to regret that in the morning"
    I sleep until midday cos I'm a problem solver!
  • coryevans_3b14_ESO
    coryevans_3b14_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Someone said puppies!!!

po.gif
  • WebBull
    WebBull
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    MissBizz wrote: »
    Egonieser wrote: »
    th_popcorncat.gif

Logged into my main who I sold all recipes from last night, carefully checked my mail.. fished. No roe.. but no crashes either ;) I won't be heading to a guild store anytime soon to be checking prices though lol

Why won't you be heading to a guild store and checking prices anytime soon? Is it the lack of popcorn? [snip]
    Explain yourself!

[snip] Oh, and I'm back at work - no guild store at work,

There has been a lack of cute puppy gifs though.. @coryevans_3b14_ESO

puppy-popcorn-o.gif

[edited to remove quote]
    Edited by ZOS_Icy on August 11, 2024 12:30PM
  • PBpsy
    PBpsy
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    So guys now its is official. Stage 2 of the PC to Console beta testing is on.
    Better than ever new features will not be tested at all in house before launch.

ESO forums achievements
    Proud fanboi
    Elitist jerk
    Troll
    Hater
    Fan of icontested(rainbow colors granted)
  • Heishi
    Heishi
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Xendyn wrote: »
    Heishi wrote: »
    Oh no.. no no no.. Just got around to reading the patch notes.
    The recipe for Psijic Ambrosia cannot be found whole. Rather, it comes in seven parts, each distinct from the other.

Guess what'll be in the crown shop by next month. Seriously this entirely reeks of "We're putting this item in the game so nobody can complain when we put more XP items in the crown shop."
    1402658366552.png

Little late there, we saw the datamined crown shop potion weeks ago :)

o.o I thought the XP pots were already in the crown store, that's why I said more items. I could be wrong.

amiright.gif
    And so did many brave men, women, and beast fall to the end of Beta, never to be heard from again. All that is left, is whispers of the adventures they had.
  • MissBizz
    MissBizz
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Well, @P3ZZL3 I haven't seen any news of cancelling the EU patch. May I recommend you put everything provisioning on one select mule? Just a friendly heads up. (Although, they still might cancel, or I just haven't found it yet)

And don't be greedy (like me). Leave the backpacks alone!

dora-the-explorer-backpack-meme-generator-miam-miam-miam-delicious-a7c695.jpg?1381378623.jpg
    Lone Wolf HelpFor the solo players who know, sometimes you just need a hand.PC | NA | AD-DC-EP | Discord
  • Xendyn
    Xendyn
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Well so far a couple hours fishing got me 4 perfect roe.
    Not as bad as I thought it was going to be.
    Edited by Xendyn on June 16, 2015 1:23PM
    Lag is ruinin' my 'mershun!
    A society grows great when old men plant trees whose shade they know they shall never sit in.
    There is only one good, knowledge, and one evil, ignorance - Socrates
    Member of the Old Guard, keepers of the game's history

PC/NA
  • Gorthax
    Gorthax
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Lorkhan wrote: »
    Heishi wrote: »
    I'm betting for E3, ZOS will basically show some variation of the video they played in one of the ESO lives which had all the future Soon™ content like Mephala's realm. Here's the Live video:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4RxYZLOS5Jw

Although I did actually find a E3 "Showcase" Trailer which is about 2min long and split 50/50 between Imperial City the content which should have been released months ago and Orsinium the content no one really cares about outside of just having a crumb of more game play. They're not going into the rest of the actually interesting stuff like Mephala's Realm, Clockwork City, ect.

Basically E3 seems like it will be less impressive than a random ESO Live it what I'm getting at..

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F0-r4D_Dcw0

fail_strong_abmw.jpg

nice!
    this reminds me a video i watched a year ago:
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jlOse0J9NrI

vladimir-putin-laughing.gif

I forgot about some of the filler they discussed on that. At 41:38 he starts talking about champion armor, weapons, and items.....then explains how "seasons" would work, then says with new content they can sell the old armor and such to the players so no one falls behind because everyone has had enough time to get that gear anyways.....

I remember why I forgot that part......
  • Nebthet78
    Nebthet78
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Xendyn wrote: »
    Well so far a couple hours fishing got me 5 perfect roe.
    Not as bad as I thought it was going to be.

Heck right now all I can do is fish and wait. Can't even harvest my fish because I have recipes in my inventory and if I open my inventory with a recipe in it, even if I don't touch or open the recipe, my game crashes.. it sucks.
    Far too many characters to list any more.
  • Heishi
    Heishi
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I was looking at the notifications at the top and couldn't help but think "Oh it's the flag of ESO". We have yellow, red, and blue.

It would look something like this:
    i0EwtPl.gif

Coincidentally, this is the flag of Transylvania from 1765-1918 flipped.
    2553.what%2520is%2520a%2520man.jpg-610x0.jpg
    Edited by Heishi on June 16, 2015 1:51AM
    And so did many brave men, women, and beast fall to the end of Beta, never to be heard from again. All that is left, is whispers of the adventures they had.
  • MissBizz
    MissBizz
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    So - just restarted my game, downloaded a fix of some kind.. game is fine.

As well... got 2 perfect roe.. and have 96 filleted fish. Not bad at all
  • P3ZZL3
    P3ZZL3
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Morning Everyone.

biofuel-cafeinated-popcorn-300x255.jpg

So far, it seems that the update is stable in the EU.

How's everyone going for finding the Recipe parts in the EU Server?
    CP561 Redguard | Jabsy Templar | Stamina Build
    CP561 Breton | Jesus Beam Templar | Magicka Build Forever!
    CP561 Naked Nord | Tanky DK | Stamigicka Build

✭✭✭ Check ESO Server Status Live!: http://eso.webhub.eu/ ✭✭✭
  • AngryNord
    AngryNord
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭

Correct me if I am wrong, but at one point did they not say there wasn't going to be a console version?

Pretty certain you're wrong
  • Enodoc
    Enodoc
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    In terms of XP, we're actually buffing for some areas in the next major update. Specifically public dungeons and craglorn are being increased. Additionally we're increasing the XP that veteran level quests give so there's more of a parity between gains between questers and grinders. Lastly we're reducing the amount of XP required to get a veteran rank so players can get to the max level content sooner.
    I looked through the whole reddit thing and didn't see this. @Dominoid where did you find it?
    UESP: The Unofficial Elder Scrolls Pages - A collaborative source for all knowledge on the Elder Scrolls series since 1995
    Join us on Discord - discord.gg/uesp
  • coryevans_3b14_ESO
    coryevans_3b14_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    AngryNord wrote: »

Correct me if I am wrong, but at one point did they not say there wasn't going to be a console version?

Pretty certain you're wrong

Actually he is right. When it was first announced (2011?) It was announced as PC only. I don't remember exactly when they said they were adding consoles, but I remember it like it was a nightmare. Anger boiled up inside.

Edited by coryevans_3b14_ESO on June 16, 2015 11:08AM
  • MissBizz
    MissBizz
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Enodoc wrote: »
    In terms of XP, we're actually buffing for some areas in the next major update. Specifically public dungeons and craglorn are being increased. Additionally we're increasing the XP that veteran level quests give so there's more of a parity between gains between questers and grinders. Lastly we're reducing the amount of XP required to get a veteran rank so players can get to the max level content sooner.
    I looked through the whole reddit thing and didn't see this. @Dominoid where did you find it?

I posted that earlier in this thread, its definitely in the Reddit AuA
  • Xendyn
    Xendyn
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    So - just restarted my game, downloaded a fix of some kind.. game is fine.

As well... got 2 perfect roe.. and have 96 filleted fish. Not bad at all

Not a sniff of the recipe tho on my 4 provisioners yesterday.
    Lag is ruinin' my 'mershun!
    A society grows great when old men plant trees whose shade they know they shall never sit in.
    There is only one good, knowledge, and one evil, ignorance - Socrates
    Member of the Old Guard, keepers of the game's history

PC/NA
  • MissBizz
    MissBizz
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @Enodoc I have know idea how to link to the post.. But look for this question in the aua..
    [–]gereconomist 3 points 4 days ago
    I just read about the Experience Point Boosters that are going to be introduced soon.
    Don't you feel like that will incease the difference between the hardcore gamer and the casual gamer even more? Now they can grind their CP even 50% faster and the divide between those to groups will incease far more quickly now.

You have to expand the replies but Eric Wobel replied to it after another player replied.

Maybe this is the link..

http://www.reddit.com/r/xboxone/comments/39gv5r/the_elder_scroll_online_tamriel_unlimited_team/cs3awsr
  • Enodoc
    Enodoc
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @Enodoc I have know idea how to link to the post.. But look for this question in the aua..
    I just read about the Experience Point Boosters that are going to be introduced soon.
    Don't you feel like that will incease the difference between the hardcore gamer and the casual gamer even more? Now they can grind their CP even 50% faster and the divide between those to groups will incease far more quickly now.

You have to expand the replies but Eric Wobel replied to it after another player replied.

Maybe this is the link..

http://www.reddit.com/r/xboxone/comments/39gv5r/the_elder_scroll_online_tamriel_unlimited_team/cs3awsr
    Ah thanks :) (I tagged Dominoid because it was his news thread where I first saw it.)
    UESP: The Unofficial Elder Scrolls Pages - A collaborative source for all knowledge on the Elder Scrolls series since 1995
  • MissBizz
    MissBizz
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Enodoc wrote: »

Maybe this is the link..

Ah thanks :) (I tagged Dominoid because it was his news thread where I first saw it.)

Ooh awesome. I don't cross the bridge to Reddit very often, but when I do.. I read as much as I can :)
  • P3ZZL3
    P3ZZL3
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Wow, what a decision to make this evening.

That being said have you guys / gals on the NA Server seen a Bait spike (or lack of) on the server? Went to 50 Traders last night.

1 had 1 Worm for 90,000 ;) The other had the average stack at 3k. Everone else, as in, the other 48, had no bait what so ever.

CP561 Redguard | Jabsy Templar | Stamina Build
    CP561 Breton | Jesus Beam Templar | Magicka Build Forever!
    CP561 Naked Nord | Tanky DK | Stamigicka Build

✭✭✭ Check ESO Server Status Live!: http://eso.webhub.eu/ ✭✭✭
  • MissBizz
    MissBizz
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    P3ZZL3 wrote: »

That being said have you guys / gals on the NA Server seen a Bait spike (or lack of) on the server? Went to 50 Traders last night.

1 had 1 Worm for 90,000 ;) The other had the average stack at 3k. Everone else, as in, the other 48, had no bait what so ever.

I have been fishing since the ealy days (no, that's a lie, probably started last fall).. so.. I have lots of bait so didn't bother looking. Although I have a feeling my twitch viewers will not regularly be sending me their bait anymore :(

To be honest, unless people fished, or had a future plan on doing so.. I bet they just destroyed any bait they had. No one has any to sell (or are not willing to)
  • Enodoc
    Enodoc
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    To be honest, unless people fished, or had a future plan on doing so.. I bet they just destroyed any bait they had. No one has any to sell (or are not willing to)
    That's what I did :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: and it was very easy because Dustman has an "Auto-junk bait" option...
  • coryevans_3b14_ESO
    coryevans_3b14_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    P3ZZL3 wrote: »

I haven't looked yet but super interested to see how this plays out price wise.

I'll be checking all the AD "main" guild auctions. Meaning Grahtwood and Craglorn. I'll pass on what I learn dadio!!

Here's a puppy!!! Not enough gifs this page or the last. You're slacken!!!!

cute-puppy-o.gif
This discussion has been closed.