Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 23:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – September 23

Thread for PC Users :)

• Psychobunni
    Psychobunni
    ✭✭✭✭✭

I've used that one I think before BUT your version is much better. It's the extended cut. Mine just showed one of the mice, you have the whole party!!!

That's why I liked it, all of us watching the movie haha

If options weren't necessary, and everyone played the same way, no one would use addons. Fix the UI!

• Rylana
    Rylana
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @rylanadionysis == Closed Beta Tester October 2013 == Retired October 2016 == Uninstalled @ One Tamriel Release == Inactive Indefinitely
    Ebonheart Pact: Lyzara Dionysis - Sorc - AR 37 (Former Empress of Blackwater Blade and Haderus) == Shondra Dionysis - Temp - AR 23 == Arrianaya Dionysis - DK - AR 17
    Aldmeri Dominion: Rylana Dionysis - DK - AR 25 == Kailiana - NB - AR 21 == Minerva Dionysis - Temp - AR 21 == Victoria Dionysis - Sorc - AR 13
    Daggerfall Covenant: Dannika Dionysis - DK - AR 21 == The Catman Rises - Temp - AR 15 (Former Emperor of Blackwater Blade)
    Forum LOL Champion (retired) == Black Belt in Ballista-Fu == The Last Vice Member == Praise Cheesus == Electro-Goblin
  • freespirit
    freespirit
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    294hw2b.gif

Night, Night all :)
    When people say to me........
    "You're going to regret that in the morning"
    I sleep until midday cos I'm a problem solver!
  • P3ZZL3
    P3ZZL3
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Im-Back.png
    CP561 Redguard | Jabsy Templar | Stamina Build
    CP561 Breton | Jesus Beam Templar | Magicka Build Forever!
    CP561 Naked Nord | Tanky DK | Stamigicka Build

✭✭✭ Check ESO Server Status Live!: http://eso.webhub.eu/ ✭✭✭
  • Rylana
    Rylana
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Egonieser wrote: »
    Gotta say, I've never seen the PC community being so tight-knit as it is now. It just feels... Right. People who disagreed now all share the same grounds and are all together in this and share a LOL or two..
    We gotta look out for each other man! The peasants took the forums, but they will never take our hearts!! (Or our thread!)
    We shall reclaim our Forum! One last time!
    DefenselessWelloffDrafthorse.gif

tumblr_muh713TVXs1skzmgno1_500.gif

@rylanadionysis == Closed Beta Tester October 2013 == Retired October 2016 == Uninstalled @ One Tamriel Release == Inactive Indefinitely
    Ebonheart Pact: Lyzara Dionysis - Sorc - AR 37 (Former Empress of Blackwater Blade and Haderus) == Shondra Dionysis - Temp - AR 23 == Arrianaya Dionysis - DK - AR 17
    Aldmeri Dominion: Rylana Dionysis - DK - AR 25 == Kailiana - NB - AR 21 == Minerva Dionysis - Temp - AR 21 == Victoria Dionysis - Sorc - AR 13
    Daggerfall Covenant: Dannika Dionysis - DK - AR 21 == The Catman Rises - Temp - AR 15 (Former Emperor of Blackwater Blade)
    Forum LOL Champion (retired) == Black Belt in Ballista-Fu == The Last Vice Member == Praise Cheesus == Electro-Goblin
  • Endurance
    Endurance
    ✭✭✭
    ZOS imma just say screw the content.. just give permission to nexus modding community to be allowed to release 2k ~ 4k highres texture packs & armor/weapon replacers to make your game look even better and people would play it more because right now its dull and boring.. i actually quit this game couple months ago and went back to skyrim but i still visit the forums because i like seeing the comments here
    I'm outta here
  • Yukian
    Yukian
    ✭✭✭
    Gotta say, I've never seen the PC community being so tight-knit as it is now. It just feels... Right. People who disagreed now all share the same grounds and are all together in this and share a LOL or two..
    We gotta look out for each other man! The peasants took the forums, but they will never take our hearts!! (Or our thread!)
    I am nowsa a console playerz. I haz cometh to take yo tyreadz. Hide yo kids hide yo wife here I be comin
    But on a serious note, as a former pc player I feel like I have a slight privilege to invade
    Anyways.and yes the terribad spelling was purposeful. Lul.
    cat-playing-guitar-gif.gif
    ONWARDS MEN! PC SHALL RECLAIM ITS GLORY!
    Edited by Yukian on June 14, 2015 10:34PM
    PSN- Caleo95
    Devout follower of Sithis
  • PBpsy
    PBpsy
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Yukian wrote: »
    I am nowsa a console playerz. I haz cometh to take yo tyreadz. Hide yo kids hide yo wife here I be comin
    But on a serious note, as a former pc player I feel like I have a slight privilege to invade
    Anyways.and yes the terribad spelling was purposeful. Lul.
    cat-playing-guitar-gif.gif
    ONWARDS MEN! PC SHALL RECLAIM ITS GLORY!
    :(
    tumblr_n3dfvswrAJ1qghcc8o1_250.gif

Edited by PBpsy on June 14, 2015 11:09PM
    ESO forums achievements
    Proud fanboi
    Elitist jerk
    Troll
    Hater
    Fan of icontested(rainbow colors granted)
  • lathbury
    lathbury
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    so nothing at E3 funny that because on eso live jason said specifically there would be news about content there.
  • MissBizz
    MissBizz
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    lathbury wrote: »
    so nothing at E3 funny that because on eso live jason said specifically there would be news about content there.

I think there will be a small tidbit.. Just not anything new
    Lone Wolf HelpFor the solo players who know, sometimes you just need a hand.PC | NA | AD-DC-EP | Discord
  • lathbury
    lathbury
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    oh right cool i remember it being said though in the chat down the side when ppl were spamming ''content?''. what ws said was they werent announcing anything now as they didint want to steal thier own thunder as they would be announcing content at e3.
  • coryevans_3b14_ESO
    coryevans_3b14_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Endurance wrote: »
    ZOS imma just say screw the content.. just give permission to nexus modding community to be allowed to release 2k ~ 4k highres texture packs & armor/weapon replacers to make your game look even better and people would play it more because right now its dull and boring.. i actually quit this game couple months ago and went back to skyrim but i still visit the forums because i like seeing the comments here
    lathbury wrote: »
    oh right cool i remember it being said though in the chat down the side when ppl were spamming ''content?''. what ws said was they werent announcing anything now as they didint want to steal thier own thunder as they would be announcing content at e3.

Actually they said after E3, but whatever. If they do they do. I don't really care what they say tbh. They lie a ton. I'll believe stuff when it happens, not a second before.
    Edited by coryevans_3b14_ESO on June 15, 2015 2:07AM
  • MissBizz
    MissBizz
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Bethesda E3 mentioned ESO! go go go!

brought%2Bsome%2Bfor%2Beveryone!!!.jpg
    Edited by MissBizz on June 15, 2015 4:04AM
    Lone Wolf HelpFor the solo players who know, sometimes you just need a hand.PC | NA | AD-DC-EP | Discord
  • Nebthet78
    Nebthet78
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    I'm just going to nick name ZOS Chicken Little from now on...

chickenlittle-e1322754718668.jpg

With all their "This Year" "Soon (tm)" announcements, when the sky really does begin to fall, I won't be listening any more.
    Far too many characters to list any more.
  • Psychobunni
    Psychobunni
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    P3ZZL3 wrote: »
    Im-Back.png

welcome back!
    If options weren't necessary, and everyone played the same way, no one would use addons. Fix the UI!

• Xendyn
    Xendyn
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    P3ZZL3 wrote: »
    Im-Back.png

Yay wb
    guess I can change my sig now lol
    Lag is ruinin' my 'mershun!
    A society grows great when old men plant trees whose shade they know they shall never sit in.
    There is only one good, knowledge, and one evil, ignorance - Socrates
    Member of the Old Guard, keepers of the game's history

PC/NA
  • P3ZZL3
    P3ZZL3
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Xendyn wrote: »
    Yay wb
    guess I can change my sig now lol

Yup. And thanks for everyone's Support :)

So, what's been the crazy hot topics over the last 3 days because it's.......

popcorn-clip-art-4ibBRgxig.jpeg
    CP561 Redguard | Jabsy Templar | Stamina Build
    CP561 Breton | Jesus Beam Templar | Magicka Build Forever!
    CP561 Naked Nord | Tanky DK | Stamigicka Build

✭✭✭ Check ESO Server Status Live!: http://eso.webhub.eu/ ✭✭✭
  • Xendyn
    Xendyn
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    A lot of stuff about the vamp and ww spawns being camped. Looks like the consolers have it even worse than we did.
    Apparently Bear mounts are exciting, too

Honey-Caramel-Popcorn-wordless-recipe-irvin-lin-eat-the-love-33.jpg
    Lag is ruinin' my 'mershun!
    A society grows great when old men plant trees whose shade they know they shall never sit in.
    There is only one good, knowledge, and one evil, ignorance - Socrates
    Member of the Old Guard, keepers of the game's history

PC/NA
  • Heishi
    Heishi
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'm betting for E3, ZOS will basically show some variation of the video they played in one of the ESO lives which had all the future Soon™ content like Mephala's realm. Here's the Live video:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4RxYZLOS5Jw

Although I did actually find a E3 "Showcase" Trailer which is about 2min long and split 50/50 between Imperial City the content which should have been released months ago and Orsinium the content no one really cares about outside of just having a crumb of more game play. They're not going into the rest of the actually interesting stuff like Mephala's Realm, Clockwork City, ect.

Basically E3 seems like it will be less impressive than a random ESO Live it what I'm getting at..

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F0-r4D_Dcw0

fail_strong_abmw.jpg
    And so did many brave men, women, and beast fall to the end of Beta, never to be heard from again. All that is left, is whispers of the adventures they had.
  • Merlin13KAGL
    Merlin13KAGL
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    nastuug wrote: »
    @deadlock007

Come back!

zF5N4hs.gif
    @nastuug , "Cat...it's a ***...and it..."

*Gah* [snip] do I know what this is?
    th?id=JN.EiRMM6wAPssRgLMWbs6VEA&pid=15.1
    @coryevans_3b14_ESO
    "This word you keep saying, I do not think it means what you think it means."

[edited for profanity bypass]
    Edited by ZOS_Icy on August 11, 2024 12:22PM
    Just because you don't like the way something is doesn't necessarily make it wrong...

Earn it.

IRL'ing for a while for assorted reasons, in forum, and in game.
    I am neither warm, nor fuzzy...
    Probably has checkbox on Customer Service profile that say High Aggro, 99% immunity to BS
  • septvestige
    septvestige
    ✭✭
    mario_facepalm_by_toadmushroom95-d5zzajr.jpg
    Edited by septvestige on June 15, 2015 11:44AM
    You miss the lol button? It has been taken away for a reason. And the reason is how people used it for bash others who didn't share their opinion.
  • nastuug
    nastuug
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    So, it's Monday, and I haven't had my coffee yet.

g1360443331733501361.jpg
  • freespirit
    freespirit
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    nastuug wrote: »
    So, it's Monday, and I haven't had my coffee yet.

g1360443331733501361.jpg

Here you go.....

10rmjrn.jpg
    When people say to me........
    "You're going to regret that in the morning"
    I sleep until midday cos I'm a problem solver!
  • Karlito7teen
    Karlito7teen
    Soul Shriven
    hey guys i need help... my anti virus is blocking the launcher of eso and doesnt let me load the screen.. i tried to install again the game but its the same... even if i put trusted links on the anti virus its the same and even if i deactivate it... doesnt let me play
  • Hexyl
    Hexyl
    ✭✭✭
    [img][/img]266397Sanstitre.png
  • Merlin13KAGL
    Merlin13KAGL
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    hey guys i need help... my anti virus is blocking the launcher of eso and doesnt let me load the screen.. i tried to install again the game but its the same... even if i put trusted links on the anti virus its the same and even if i deactivate it... doesnt let me play
    It's more likely your firewall, not antivirus. Make sure you have it listed as a trusted program.

Never deactivate your antivirus to let any program run. Bad juju.

The fact that it still doesn't load when antivirus is off indicates it's not your antivirus causing the issue.

Have you tried running the installer as Admin?

Just because you don't like the way something is doesn't necessarily make it wrong...

Earn it.

IRL'ing for a while for assorted reasons, in forum, and in game.
    I am neither warm, nor fuzzy...
    Probably has checkbox on Customer Service profile that say High Aggro, 99% immunity to BS
  • Heishi
    Heishi
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Just to Support my theory on orc and orsinium, I decided to go out and find a number of polls for people's favorite races. I mashed them up in a spreadsheet and essentially made one big poll result having 6614 votes. I am leaving Imperials out of the list because TF's polls didn't include them which would give an unfair disadvantage. For the record though, even without the two TF polls, Imperial still got almost 200 more votes than Redguard and Orc.
    1. Khajiit 1005 Votes, 15.20%
    2. Breton 875 Votes, 13.23%
    3. Nord 812 Votes, 12.28%
    4. Dunmer 721 Votes, 10.90%
    5. Altmer 684 Votes, 10.34%
    6. Argonian 649 Votes, 9.81%
    7. Bosmer 572 Votes, 8.65%
    8. Redguard 376 Votes, 5.68%
    9. Orc 372 Votes, 5.62%

For those who want to know Imperial despite the disadvantage, it came out 548 Votes, 8.29%

Out of 6 polls there is only one where Orc wasn't dead last and it's because Redguard was.

My opinion is and has been since information has been known, that ZOS is putting out the less popular content first while the game is popular, then down the road when the population kills over, they'll release the more popular content to reel people back in.

It's a fantastic marketing strategy predicating on the theory that "the candle burns brightest burns out fastest". However it shows complete disregard for players. They could EASILY fill the game for years with content players are excited to see without burning out. There's really no reason to give us the half-arsed stuff like they are.

Let's see, Mephala's Realm and Clockwork City are fantastic starts, notably being later on their priority than Orsinium and Craiglorn (Seriously, who was like "I really want to know what's going on in Craiglorn during this period in TES history). Imperial City is a great idea even though from what I understand of it, it's going to be given in a terrible way, but at least it is a place that many would have interest in.

What they should do is finish/continue the story they already started "The gods have big plans for you, now go do everything we just did in someone else's homeland in the meantime".

Outside of that or maybe in addition to that, we could visit each Deadric Prince's realm. That's 14 content updates for new areas (16 Princes minus Bal since we go through Coldharbour and minus Jyggalag which is just Sheo's realm).

There's also ALL the map places they decided to leave out from Previous TES that people would be interested in such as Vvardenfell, the other half of Skyrim, and the rest of Cyrodiil.

They could dive into Elsweyr which is pretty much the one major location that hasn't shown up in a TES (Not counting eastern Reapers March). How about the main part of the Summerset Isles. ESO portrays the Altmer as being splintered into two sides, the traditional purist which are portrayed as the bad guys via the Veiled Inheritance and the revolutionary good guys with Queen "Unite all the people". Which is a WHOLE different discussion.

Maybe they give us some content in Yokuda, I can't remember when it was destroyed and couldn't find it. Possibly more relevant, why not give some content on Akavir, you know, where the Dragonknight they magically shoved into ESO got their abilities from. Best I can tell, there is zero explanation in game for why Dragonknights are a thing. IIRC at best they we a brief mentioned elite group of royal guards, not hundreds of thousands roaming all over Tamriel.

Wow, I didn't expect to make this post that long. I'll just take my soapbox here and go get some popcorn.
    90005d1220492322-costco-needs-bring-back-big-bags-popcorn-popcorn_10000.jpg
    And so did many brave men, women, and beast fall to the end of Beta, never to be heard from again. All that is left, is whispers of the adventures they had.
  • MissBizz
    MissBizz
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @arena25 It won't be let me in the thread! Tell everyone I miss them *tear*

CHi0sduVAAAj4hr.jpg

...even the forum game has a queue now
    Edited by MissBizz on June 15, 2015 1:21PM
  • The_Sadist
    The_Sadist
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    MissBizz wrote: »
    @arena25 It won't be let me in the thread! Tell everyone I miss them *tear*

CHi0sduVAAAj4hr.jpg

...even the forum game has a queue now

So I'm not alone...

UdWAmmz.png?1
    "Each event is preceded by Prophecy. But without the hero, there is no Event." ― Zurin Arctus, the Underking.
    Tragrim - How do I work this thing?
    Casually stalking the forums
  • Hexyl
    Hexyl
    ✭✭✭
    Snap from smartphone ? X)

U know.. You have a screenshot key =p

But, wth, i never see this. RIP
    Edited by Hexyl on June 15, 2015 1:26PM
This discussion has been closed.