Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 23:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – September 23

Thread for PC Users :)

• Xendyn
    Xendyn
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Lol @wldkarde I will watch this with interest :D
    (no tanking experience here so...really)

I would have taken Tues off tbh. With a 12 hour patch estimate and then DL time, I def won't be playing until then :s
    Lag is ruinin' my 'mershun!
    A society grows great when old men plant trees whose shade they know they shall never sit in.
    There is only one good, knowledge, and one evil, ignorance - Socrates
    Member of the Old Guard, keepers of the game's history

PC/NA
  • WldKarde
    WldKarde
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Xendyn wrote: »
    I would have taken Tues off tbh. With a 12 hour patch estimate and then DL time, I def won't be playing until then :s

Got that covered. I'm also off Tuesday AND Wednesday :)

Would have taken the whole week off except I'm supposed to be covering for the boss Thursday and Friday :(

Who knows...I might be coming down with a "48 hour tumor" by then though >:)
    Edited by WldKarde on November 1, 2015 3:40AM
    PC NA
    Characters formally known as Veteran 16:
    Wldkarde, Sir WldKarde , Lil-Miss WldKarde,
    Dame WldKarde Stamplar "Master Angler" "Main" ,
    Shady WldKarde, WldKarde"s Bacon, Jaded WldKarde,
    River Wldkarde
    18 Master Anglers so far
    "Dames and Sirs, take my advice, pull down your pants...and slide on the ice!" Slightly adjusted quote of Dr. Sidney Friedman from M*A*S*H
  • Xendyn
    Xendyn
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    wldkarde wrote: »
    Xendyn wrote: »

Got that covered. I'm also off Tuesday AND Wednesday :)

Would have taken the whole week off except I'm supposed to be covering for the boss Thursday and Friday :(

Who knows...I might be coming down with a "48 hour tumor" by then though >:)

Hmm...
    Go post in WhiskeyRiver's thread. She has the flu, might be conveniently contagious. :D
    A society grows great when old men plant trees whose shade they know they shall never sit in.

PC/NA
  • WldKarde
    WldKarde
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Orsinium drops tomorrow!

Break out your inner-Bad A$$
    34cc8408cb3c55cc15cf5216ccef1fa7.jpg

Putting my 2 "Tanks in training" on hold for a few...so my little Stamplar "Dame WldKarde" can go get her some!

Time to fuel up!
    traditional-breakfast.jpeg

Because
    f0e6ecce60c334e7031fc31849e8166d.jpg

Nope, not excited at all ;)

ESO has GOATS
    FALLOUT has G.O.A.T. s

In the next 10 days, I think I might just have died and gone to "Gamer Heaven"

Honestly, how Damned Cool is this???

Sorry folks, I'll just be off for a bit breathing into a paper bag B)

PC NA
    River Wldkarde
    18 Master Anglers so far
    "Dames and Sirs, take my advice, pull down your pants...and slide on the ice!" Slightly adjusted quote of Dr. Sidney Friedman from M*A*S*H
  • lathbury
    lathbury
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I need some advice, my friends...for I have come to realized, to my great shame, that I am a Knucklehead.

Please allow me to explain.

As many of you may know, this is my first MMO, and I've learned from your sage advice throughout my time in ESO...to which I am eternally grateful. As my characters have grown in rank and my time in ESO has advanced, we've branched out into new challenges, as can be expected. But in the past many months I've noticed a fatal flaw in my play-style...

I'm a Knucklehead.

Again bear with me, as I think I've found the root of my problem. It seems that no mater what character I happen to be playing at the time...I only seem to have one mindset...find the biggest threat in my path and *** it off. :(
    Now this isn't always a bad thing (since the difficulty nerfs) but once you start running group content it can be a problem.

Case and point: If you tell your guild-mates that you will be dps for this run...they really don't take kindly to you going screaming as if your head is on fire straight for the boss...aka Knucklehead

After much self analysis and admitting to my knuckle-headed tendencies...I think I'm supposed to be playing a tank role in group content.

After this revelation, I've brought my Nord DK WldKarde out of retirement and asked him to learn how to be a tank.

Any advice would be greatly appreciated :)

My guild-mates and my characters would be very happy if you can help this Knucklehead out

I guess the first step is admitting you have a problem ;)

Try a nb sap tank you can avoid group mate aggro if you so choose....
    12138308_10153811898752518_5569610765152322404_o.jpg
    12140129_10153811898922518_6631020518624658686_o.jpg
    10988322_10153816871352518_2103184216394043925_o.jpg
    12138502_10153816871417518_7644570400875977055_o.jpg
    12038631_10153816871537518_4052981105655689671_o.jpg11222384_10153816872452518_5740193790401435872_o.jpg
    By soloing the dungeons lol. But in also seriousness its a fun active tanking style maybe worth a try.
  • Ninety9lives
    33wku3n.jpg
  • JD2013
    JD2013
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Good morning all!

Happy Orsinium day!

@MissBizz I saw the interview with Rich Lambert. Good work! Orsinium is a gorgeous zone. I only played a tiny part on PTS, been saving it for my live character. So hard!

giphy.gif

Popcorn to sustain us for the 12 hour maintenance!
    Sweetrolls for all!

Christophe Mottierre - Breton Templar with his own whole darn estate! Templar Houses are so 2015. EU DC

PC Beta Tester January 2014

Elder of The Black
    Order of Sithis
    The Runners

@TamrielTraverse - For Tamriel related Twitter shenanigans!
    https://tamrieltraveller.wordpress.com/

Crafting bag OP! ZOS nerf pls!
  • MissBizz
    MissBizz
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    JD2013 wrote: »
    Good morning all!

Happy Orsinium day!

@MissBizz I saw the interview with Rich Lambert. Good work! Orsinium is a gorgeous zone. I only played a tiny part on PTS, been saving it for my live character. So hard!

giphy.gif

Appears it wasn't 12 hours! WOO!

Aw thanks, I was actually REALLY nervous.. I as well didn't play as much PTS as normal.. wanted it to be fresh on live :) Ensured Rich didn't tell us any spoilers haha.

I CAN'T WAIT!!
    Lone Wolf HelpFor the solo players who know, sometimes you just need a hand.PC | NA | AD-DC-EP | Discord
  • Shunravi
    Shunravi
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    MissBizz wrote: »
    Good morning all!

Happy Orsinium day!

giphy.gif

Aw thanks, I was actually REALLY nervous.. I as well didn't play as much PTS as normal.. wanted it to be fresh on live :) Ensured Rich didn't tell us any spoilers haha.

I CAN'T WAIT!!
    You an Hero did good :)

This is gona be great!
    This one has an eloquent and well thought out response to tha... Ooh sweetroll!
  • MissBizz
    MissBizz
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Shunravi wrote: »
    Good morning all!

Happy Orsinium day!

giphy.gif

I CAN'T WAIT!!

This is gona be great!

I first I saw "goat" instead of "great" hahaha.

There's gonna be goats too! Probably not today... but sometime before the next DLC :)
    Lone Wolf HelpFor the solo players who know, sometimes you just need a hand.PC | NA | AD-DC-EP | Discord
  • JD2013
    JD2013
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Shunravi wrote: »
    Good morning all!

Happy Orsinium day!

giphy.gif

I CAN'T WAIT!!

This is gona be great!

I first I saw "goat" instead of "great" hahaha.

There's gonna be goats too! Probably not today... but sometime before the next DLC :)

Goats on the brain!

I too am excited about finally having a little goat pet to call my own.
    Sweetrolls for all!

Christophe Mottierre - Breton Templar with his own whole darn estate! Templar Houses are so 2015. EU DC

Elder of The Black
    Order of Sithis
    The Runners

• MissBizz
    MissBizz
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I started a fun thread on what everyone is most excited about, feel free to chime in :)

http://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/228282/what-are-you-most-excited-for-orsinium#latest
  • freespirit
    freespirit
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Over excited........

Wishing I was on NA server......

11v44me.gif

:D
    When people say to me........
    "You're going to regret that in the morning"
    I sleep until midday cos I'm a problem solver!
  • MissBizz
    MissBizz
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    WHY DID GINA QUOTE ME ON GOATS?!?

ARE GOATS COMING TODAY?!?

WHO IS HOME AND CAN CHECK!???????????

• UrQuan
    UrQuan
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    WHY DID GINA QUOTE ME ON GOATS?!?

ARE GOATS COMING TODAY?!?

WHO IS HOME AND CAN CHECK!???????????
    She's trolling you. The goats are a lie. The whole goat thing is one giant practical joke ZOS is playing on you. Even that "I want a goat" video was actually made by ZOS to make the whole goat trolling that much more believable.
    Caius Drusus Imperial DK (DC)
    Bragg Ironhand Orc Temp (DC)
    Neesha Stalks-Shadows Argonian NB (EP)
    Falidir Altmer Sorcr (AD)
    J'zharka Khajiit NB (AD)
    Isabeau Runeseer Breton Sorc (DC)
    Fevassa Dunmer DK (EP)
    Manut Redguard Temp (AD)
    Tylera the Summoner Altmer Sorc (EP)
    Svari Snake-Blood Nord DK (AD)
    Ashlyn D'Elyse Breton NB (EP)
    Filindria Bosmer Temp (DC)
    Vigbjorn the Wanderer Nord Warden (EP)
    Hrokki Winterborn Breton Warden (DC)
    Basks-in-the-Sunshine Argonian Temp
    Someone stole my sweetroll
  • JD2013
    JD2013
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Just parked my toon at Wrothgar gate, to be met with a beautiful new music track, both moons in a dark sky and snow.

Oh Zenimax .... You know how to get me.
    Sweetrolls for all!

Elder of The Black
    Order of Sithis
    The Runners

• MissBizz
    MissBizz
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Just parked my toon at Wrothgar gate, to be met with a beautiful new music track, both moons in a dark sky and snow.

And you know how to make a gal jealous.
  • JD2013
    JD2013
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Haha. You'll get there sooooooooon ;)

Also? Goat pet 400 crowns. I'll post a pic of Benoit with his later :wink:

And I just have to say, Zenimax may get things wrong, but the feel and look of Tamriel is never one of them. As a long time Elder Scrolls fan, I appreciate this greatly.
    Edited by JD2013 on November 2, 2015 5:22PM
    Sweetrolls for all!

Elder of The Black
    Order of Sithis
    The Runners

• UrQuan
    UrQuan
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

That's just part of the elaborate trolling of @MissBizz that ZOS is undertaking. They're going to let her buy the goat pet, and then mysteriously a day or two later it's going to disappear and they will delete all mentions of it ever having existed, so Bizz will be left wondering if it was all just a dream...
    J'zharka Khajiit NB (AD)
    Fevassa Dunmer DK (EP)
    Manut Redguard Temp (AD)
  • JD2013
    JD2013
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    UrQuan wrote: »

That's just part of the elaborate trolling of @MissBizz that ZOS is undertaking. They're going to let her buy the goat pet, and then mysteriously a day or two later it's going to disappear and they will delete all mentions of it ever having existed, so Bizz will be left wondering if it was all just a dream...

Haha don't say that! We don't want an angry Miss Bizz!!!
    Sweetrolls for all!

Elder of The Black
    Order of Sithis
    The Runners

• MissBizz
    MissBizz
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

And I just have to say, Zenimax may get things wrong, but the feel and look of Tamriel is never one of them. As a long time Elder Scrolls fan, I appreciate this greatly.

Oh, I totally already knew the cost because of Twitter.. haha. A pic would be great!

NO!
  • Sting864
    Sting864
    ✭✭✭✭
    $_35.JPG

While I very rarely agree with anything UrQuan posts... I can totally agree on this!
  • JD2013
    JD2013
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Well, we had nice things for a short while before it started kicking off and the shouting started.

We can not have nice things.
    Sweetrolls for all!

Elder of The Black
    Order of Sithis
    The Runners

• newtinmpls
    newtinmpls
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Well, we had nice things for a short while before it started kicking off and the shouting started.

Do I even want to know what happened....?

Um, I'm orienting to a new job, cursing IT who has messed up my students' orientation and dreaming of the weekend when I can go berserk in ESO...
    Tenesi Faryon of Telvanni - Dunmer Sorceress who deliberately sought sacrifice into Cold Harbor to rescue her beloved.
    Hisa Ni Caemaire - Altmer Sorceress, member of the Order Draconis and Adept of the House of Dibella.
    Broken Branch Toothmaul - goblin (for my goblin characters, I use either orsimer or bosmer templates) Templar, member of the Order Draconis and persistently unskilled pickpocket
    Mol gro Durga - Orsimer Socerer/Battlemage who died the first time when the Nibenay Valley chapterhouse of the Order Draconis was destroyed, then went back to Cold Harbor to rescue his second/partner who was still captive. He overestimated his resistance to the hopelessness of Oblivion, about to give up, and looked up to see the golden glow of atherius surrounding a beautiful young woman who extended her hand to him and said "I can help you". He carried Fianna Kingsley out of Cold Harbor on his shoulder. He carried Alvard Stower under one arm. He also irritated the Prophet who had intended the portal for only Mol and Lyris.
    Order Draconis - well c'mon there has to be some explanation for all those dragon tattoos.
    House of Dibella - If you have ever seen or read "Memoirs of a Geisha" that's just the beginning...
    Nibenay Valley Chapterhouse - Where now stands only desolate ground and a dolmen there once was a thriving community supporting one of the major chapterhouses of the Order Draconis
  • UrQuan
    UrQuan
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

That's why we have this thread. It's the drama-free zone. Except for that one guy who didn't get it and got all offended by our lack of taking anything seriously here... But that's in the past.
    J'zharka Khajiit NB (AD)
    Fevassa Dunmer DK (EP)
    Manut Redguard Temp (AD)
  • WldKarde
    WldKarde
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Thanks ZOS for allowing my evil plans to work to perfection!

Nothing better than taking the day off from work, and having your "new toy" waiting to be logged into at 7:30am

I love it when a plan comes together B)
    PC NA
    River Wldkarde
    18 Master Anglers so far
  • MissBizz
    MissBizz
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Thanks ZOS for allowing my evil plans to work to perfection!

Nothing better than taking the day off from work, and having your "new toy" waiting to be logged into at 7:30am

I love it when a plan comes together B)

giphy.gif
    GET OUT!

I'm sorry o:) That's the jealousy talking. Maintenance had just finished.. as I left for work :'( Had to wait ALL DAY to play.

Although, I get to play now, and it's GOOOAAAAT! I mean GREAT!
  • MissBizz
    MissBizz
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Interesting...

my level 11 Khajiit just found (stole, found, this one thinks it's the same thing) an ancient elf motif in Orsinium...
  • MissBizz
    MissBizz
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Spike and I had such a great time in Orsinium last night :)

How's everyone? Enjoying life?

george-clooney-eating-popcorn-at-movies-64616.jpg
  • Xendyn
    Xendyn
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Yeh this is awesome so far. Visually stunning and good quests. My favorite right now is the lost Khajiit.
    You'll know it when you find it ;)

WB like the old ones where you had to team up. I've missed that.

PC/NA
This discussion has been closed.