Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 23:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – September 23

Thread for PC Users :)

• MissBizz
    MissBizz
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Xendyn wrote: »
    Ok in Twitch chat PTS update delayed till tomorrow. Jessica said the maint is taking longer than expected.

... AGH *flips table*
    Lone Wolf HelpFor the solo players who know, sometimes you just need a hand.PC | NA | AD-DC-EP | Discord
  • Shunravi
    Shunravi
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    tumblr_m50em6D6SG1rxzdbwo1_500.gif
    Edited by Shunravi on October 5, 2015 6:29PM
    This one has an eloquent and well thought out response to tha... Ooh sweetroll!
  • Xendyn
    Xendyn
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    MissBizz wrote: »
    Ok in Twitch chat PTS update delayed till tomorrow. Jessica said the maint is taking longer than expected.

... AGH *flips table*

Here, this might make you feel better.
    Don't faint, tho. first time in ESO history we've gotten patch notes in advance ;)
    forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/222124/pts-patch-notes-v2-2-0
    Lag is ruinin' my 'mershun!
    A society grows great when old men plant trees whose shade they know they shall never sit in.
    There is only one good, knowledge, and one evil, ignorance - Socrates
    Member of the Old Guard, keepers of the game's history

PC/NA
  • Xendyn
    Xendyn
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Yay no fragments!

The pages of the Ancient Orc Crafting Motif are split between the enemies in Old Orsinium and Rkindaleft, with each Public Dungeon having the chapters that the other does not. Defeating these foes will rarely grant a chapter of the Motif – or, if one proves exceptionally lucky, the entire Motif book.
    Cassiterite Sand, the Raw Style Item needed to craft in the Ancient Orc Style, can be found in resource nodes all throughout Orsinium. The greater your knowledge of the Ancient Orc Style, the more likely you are to find Cassiterite Sand.
    Your knowledge of Metalworking, Tailoring, and Woodworking do not alter your chances.
    Once you have ten units of Cassiterite Sand, you can refine them at any equipment-crafting bench into Cassiterite, used to make Ancient Orc items. This refining process does not bind the Cassiterite to your account.

A society grows great when old men plant trees whose shade they know they shall never sit in.

PC/NA
  • UrQuan
    UrQuan
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yay no fragments!

The pages of the Ancient Orc Crafting Motif are split between the enemies in Old Orsinium and Rkindaleft, with each Public Dungeon having the chapters that the other does not. Defeating these foes will rarely grant a chapter of the Motif – or, if one proves exceptionally lucky, the entire Motif book.
    Cassiterite Sand, the Raw Style Item needed to craft in the Ancient Orc Style, can be found in resource nodes all throughout Orsinium. The greater your knowledge of the Ancient Orc Style, the more likely you are to find Cassiterite Sand.
    Your knowledge of Metalworking, Tailoring, and Woodworking do not alter your chances.
    Once you have ten units of Cassiterite Sand, you can refine them at any equipment-crafting bench into Cassiterite, used to make Ancient Orc items. This refining process does not bind the Cassiterite to your account.
    This sounds cool. I like this a lot better than what they did with the Glass motif.
    Caius Drusus Imperial DK (DC)
    Bragg Ironhand Orc Temp (DC)
    Neesha Stalks-Shadows Argonian NB (EP)
    Falidir Altmer Sorcr (AD)
    J'zharka Khajiit NB (AD)
    Isabeau Runeseer Breton Sorc (DC)
    Fevassa Dunmer DK (EP)
    Manut Redguard Temp (AD)
    Tylera the Summoner Altmer Sorc (EP)
    Svari Snake-Blood Nord DK (AD)
    Ashlyn D'Elyse Breton NB (EP)
    Filindria Bosmer Temp (DC)
    Vigbjorn the Wanderer Nord Warden (EP)
    Hrokki Winterborn Breton Warden (DC)
    Basks-in-the-Sunshine Argonian Temp
    Someone stole my sweetroll
  • Xendyn
    Xendyn
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Already the CP cry is starting.
    I'm betting this is going to be the biggest whine on PTS this time.

PC/NA
  • Xendyn
    Xendyn
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Something to spend AP on!

Akaviri Crafting Style
    The secrets of the Akaviri crafting style have been uncovered by scholars on the front lines of the Alliance War!

Siege merchants in Cyrodiil will sell chapters of the Akaviri Style for large amounts of Alliance Points.
    To learn an Akaviri style chapter, you must have at least Rank 9 in at least one of the Metalworking, Tailoring, or Woodworking passives.
    The merchants will also sell the raw style material needed to craft Akaviri items, Ancient Scale, for a modicum of Alliance Points.
    You must refine ten Ancient Scales together into one Goldscale in order to use it in crafting Akaviri arms and armor.
    Once refined together into Goldscale, the item is immediately bound to your account. If you wish to trade them, you must do so in their unrefined form!

PC/NA
  • Xendyn
    Xendyn
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Hey guys are we going to put together the Popcorn PTS guild again?

PC/NA
  • UrQuan
    UrQuan
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Akaviri Crafting Style
    The secrets of the Akaviri crafting style have been uncovered by scholars on the front lines of the Alliance War!

Siege merchants in Cyrodiil will sell chapters of the Akaviri Style for large amounts of Alliance Points.
    To learn an Akaviri style chapter, you must have at least Rank 9 in at least one of the Metalworking, Tailoring, or Woodworking passives.
    The merchants will also sell the raw style material needed to craft Akaviri items, Ancient Scale, for a modicum of Alliance Points.
    You must refine ten Ancient Scales together into one Goldscale in order to use it in crafting Akaviri arms and armor.
    Once refined together into Goldscale, the item is immediately bound to your account. If you wish to trade them, you must do so in their unrefined form!
    Hey, cool! Of course, I likely won't be able to afford it because I don't PVP much, and I just spent all of my AP on wall repair kits...
    J'zharka Khajiit NB (AD)
    Fevassa Dunmer DK (EP)
    Manut Redguard Temp (AD)
  • Xendyn
    Xendyn
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    UrQuan wrote: »

Akaviri Crafting Style

Hey, cool! Of course, I likely won't be able to afford it because I don't PVP much, and I just spent all of my AP on wall repair kits...

We'll have to remember to check if it's bound. Might be a new income for pvp players. They could use one since the armor sets are obsolete now.

PC/NA
  • Rodvic
    Rodvic
    ✭✭✭
    This is Rodvic Sun-Fury reminding you that Nords are indeed the master race.

Thank you for your time.
  • JD2013
    JD2013
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Akaviri Crafting Style

I am very happy about how that and the Ancient Orc motif are dropped.

I have 500k AP doing nothing haha
    Sweetrolls for all!

Christophe Mottierre - Breton Templar with his own whole darn estate! Templar Houses are so 2015. EU DC

PC Beta Tester January 2014

Elder of The Black
    Order of Sithis
    The Runners

@TamrielTraverse - For Tamriel related Twitter shenanigans!
    https://tamrieltraveller.wordpress.com/

Crafting bag OP! ZOS nerf pls!
  • freespirit
    freespirit
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    I really hope the Akaviri motifs aren't bound......

However hard I try.....

Even a sniff of a real player(as oppose to NPC) and my character just drops down dead AP are not easy for me to come by!!

I swear I'm not even controlling her when it happens. :p
    When people say to me........
    "You're going to regret that in the morning"
    I sleep until midday cos I'm a problem solver!
  • UrQuan
    UrQuan
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Akaviri Crafting Style

We'll have to remember to check if it's bound. Might be a new income for pvp players. They could use one since the armor sets are obsolete now.
    Hmm, if only I knew a PVP player who's been looking for something to spend AP on, and could maybe also be looking for a new source of income... :D
    J'zharka Khajiit NB (AD)
    Fevassa Dunmer DK (EP)
    Manut Redguard Temp (AD)
  • Xendyn
    Xendyn
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭

Akaviri Crafting Style

Hmm, if only I knew a PVP player who's been looking for something to spend AP on, and could maybe also be looking for a new source of income... :D

lol right?
    Or maybe a whole guild of them that even come with a pretty good guild store ;)

PC/NA
  • UrQuan
    UrQuan
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Akaviri Crafting Style

lol right?
    Man, I really need to start actually joining in on the PVP with a guild like that :D I've been meaning to get my Assault rank up anyway...

Subtext: Xendyn and I just found out we're in the same PVP guild - I'm just fairly new to the guild and haven't actually had an opportunity to join in on any of the guild PVP yet...
    Edited by UrQuan on October 6, 2015 4:34AM
    J'zharka Khajiit NB (AD)
    Fevassa Dunmer DK (EP)
    Manut Redguard Temp (AD)
  • Xendyn
    Xendyn
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭

Akaviri Crafting Style

lol right?
    Man, I really need to start actually joining in on the PVP with a guild like that :D I've been meaning to get my Assault rank up anyway...

You should, they're a good training guild and take care of each other.

PC/NA
  • Rodvic
    Rodvic
    ✭✭✭
    I like that some people on these forums think mmo dlc's should only offer group content when most other mmos have been adding solo content as well as group content for years now.

Also, I stole all of your sweetrolls!
    WU0407H_orange-sweet-rolls-recipe_s4x3.jpg
  • Khenarthi
    Khenarthi
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Rodvic wrote: »
    I like that some people on these forums think mmo dlc's should only offer group content when most other mmos have been adding solo content as well as group content for years now.
    Yeah I was very happy about this dlc announcement but outside of this thread there's too much selfishness and hate. Do you mind if I hide here for a while?
    PC-EU
  • WldKarde
    WldKarde
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Khenarthi wrote: »
    Yeah I was very happy about this dlc announcement but outside of this thread there's too much selfishness and hate. Do you mind if I hide here for a while?

Always room for more, but you will need some of this ;)
    popcorn.jpg
    PC NA
    Characters formally known as Veteran 16:
    Wldkarde, Sir WldKarde , Lil-Miss WldKarde,
    Dame WldKarde Stamplar "Master Angler" "Main" ,
    Shady WldKarde, WldKarde"s Bacon, Jaded WldKarde,
    River Wldkarde
    18 Master Anglers so far
    "Dames and Sirs, take my advice, pull down your pants...and slide on the ice!" Slightly adjusted quote of Dr. Sidney Friedman from M*A*S*H
  • Shunravi
    Shunravi
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    wldkarde wrote: »

Always room for more, but you will need some of this ;)
    popcorn.jpg
    Don't forget the small fuzzy things.
    maltese.jpg
    This one has an eloquent and well thought out response to tha... Ooh sweetroll!
  • Khenarthi
    Khenarthi
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Those sweetrolls a few posts up look yummy, I'll pass on the popcorn (they get stuck in my teeth) but I'll take a sweetroll :)
    PC-EU
  • Prof_Bawbag
    Prof_Bawbag
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    JD2013 wrote: »

Akaviri Crafting Style

I am very happy about how that and the Ancient Orc motif are dropped.

I have 500k AP doing nothing haha

Until you find out just acquiring the belt will cost 700k.

• newtinmpls
    newtinmpls
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭

Don't you mean 7,000AP?
    Tenesi Faryon of Telvanni - Dunmer Sorceress who deliberately sought sacrifice into Cold Harbor to rescue her beloved.
    Hisa Ni Caemaire - Altmer Sorceress, member of the Order Draconis and Adept of the House of Dibella.
    Broken Branch Toothmaul - goblin (for my goblin characters, I use either orsimer or bosmer templates) Templar, member of the Order Draconis and persistently unskilled pickpocket
    Mol gro Durga - Orsimer Socerer/Battlemage who died the first time when the Nibenay Valley chapterhouse of the Order Draconis was destroyed, then went back to Cold Harbor to rescue his second/partner who was still captive. He overestimated his resistance to the hopelessness of Oblivion, about to give up, and looked up to see the golden glow of atherius surrounding a beautiful young woman who extended her hand to him and said "I can help you". He carried Fianna Kingsley out of Cold Harbor on his shoulder. He carried Alvard Stower under one arm. He also irritated the Prophet who had intended the portal for only Mol and Lyris.
    Order Draconis - well c'mon there has to be some explanation for all those dragon tattoos.
    House of Dibella - If you have ever seen or read "Memoirs of a Geisha" that's just the beginning...
    Nibenay Valley Chapterhouse - Where now stands only desolate ground and a dolmen there once was a thriving community supporting one of the major chapterhouses of the Order Draconis
  • UrQuan
    UrQuan
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    newtinmpls wrote: »

Don't you mean 7,000AP?
    It will be 7AP. That way even I can afford it :D

Hey, I can dream right?
    J'zharka Khajiit NB (AD)
    Fevassa Dunmer DK (EP)
    Manut Redguard Temp (AD)
  • Rodvic
    Rodvic
    ✭✭✭
    Those sweetrolls a few posts up look yummy, I'll pass on the popcorn (they get stuck in my teeth) but I'll take a sweetroll :)

*throws sweetroll*
  • Xendyn
    Xendyn
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    newtinmpls wrote: »

Don't you mean 7,000AP?
    It will be 7AP. That way even I can afford it :D

Hey, I can dream right?

Someone posted some pics, looks like a range from 100k to 500k. We don't know if they're bound yet or not.

The Illuminati gang is in full swing today. We need quick access popcorn.

popcorn-37eeac053a1991835d17b506b0e034f4c01ce211-s900-c85.jpg

PC/NA
  • Xendyn
    Xendyn
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭

PC/NA
  • Enodoc
    Enodoc
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

How very odd... Not something I would have expected to see at all.
    UESP: The Unofficial Elder Scrolls Pages - A collaborative source for all knowledge on the Elder Scrolls series since 1995
    Join us on Discord - discord.gg/uesp
  • MissBizz
    MissBizz
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

GUTS? That's my fishing bait though... :(
    Lone Wolf HelpFor the solo players who know, sometimes you just need a hand.PC | NA | AD-DC-EP | Discord
This discussion has been closed.