Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 23:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – September 23

Thread for PC Users :)

• newtinmpls
    newtinmpls
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Was out "finding" things the other day.

You'll never guess how I found this <snicker>

OGfLh1o.png

"found" another one this morning. I don't think they work very well.....
    Tenesi Faryon of Telvanni - Dunmer Sorceress who deliberately sought sacrifice into Cold Harbor to rescue her beloved.
    Hisa Ni Caemaire - Altmer Sorceress, member of the Order Draconis and Adept of the House of Dibella.
    Broken Branch Toothmaul - goblin (for my goblin characters, I use either orsimer or bosmer templates) Templar, member of the Order Draconis and persistently unskilled pickpocket
    Mol gro Durga - Orsimer Socerer/Battlemage who died the first time when the Nibenay Valley chapterhouse of the Order Draconis was destroyed, then went back to Cold Harbor to rescue his second/partner who was still captive. He overestimated his resistance to the hopelessness of Oblivion, about to give up, and looked up to see the golden glow of atherius surrounding a beautiful young woman who extended her hand to him and said "I can help you". He carried Fianna Kingsley out of Cold Harbor on his shoulder. He carried Alvard Stower under one arm. He also irritated the Prophet who had intended the portal for only Mol and Lyris.
    Order Draconis - well c'mon there has to be some explanation for all those dragon tattoos.
    House of Dibella - If you have ever seen or read "Memoirs of a Geisha" that's just the beginning...
    Nibenay Valley Chapterhouse - Where now stands only desolate ground and a dolmen there once was a thriving community supporting one of the major chapterhouses of the Order Draconis
  • Shunravi
    Shunravi
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    newtinmpls wrote: »
    Was out "finding" things the other day.

You'll never guess how I found this <snicker>

OGfLh1o.png

"found" another one this morning. I don't think they work very well.....

Well... Maybe he had more valuable things on him but your sticky fingers stuck to that first. :)
    This one has an eloquent and well thought out response to tha... Ooh sweetroll!
  • Xendyn
    Xendyn
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    This puppy wants to know where the popcorn is

puppy-in-popcorn-bucket.jpg

Recently I'm thinking this might be more useful around here, tho

cat_glasses_nuke_by_stevewoods69-d7uytln.jpg

Lag is ruinin' my 'mershun!
    A society grows great when old men plant trees whose shade they know they shall never sit in.
    There is only one good, knowledge, and one evil, ignorance - Socrates
    Member of the Old Guard, keepers of the game's history

PC/NA
  • Xendyn
    Xendyn
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    So...anyone want to put money on how many NA server threads we'll get?
    Up to 6 so far.

I keep linking https://downdetector.com/status/level3

Hmm we have a hurricane coming in too. Let's make this a weekend count.

I'll say 20 by midnight Sunday EST
    A society grows great when old men plant trees whose shade they know they shall never sit in.

PC/NA
  • UrQuan
    UrQuan
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Xendyn wrote: »
    So...anyone want to put money on how many NA server threads we'll get?
    Up to 6 so far.

I keep linking https://downdetector.com/status/level3

Hmm we have a hurricane coming in too. Let's make this a weekend count.

I'll say 20 by midnight Sunday EST
    I think the real betting should be on the average time-to-moderator-lock on those threads...
    Caius Drusus Imperial DK (DC)
    Bragg Ironhand Orc Temp (DC)
    Neesha Stalks-Shadows Argonian NB (EP)
    Falidir Altmer Sorcr (AD)
    J'zharka Khajiit NB (AD)
    Isabeau Runeseer Breton Sorc (DC)
    Fevassa Dunmer DK (EP)
    Manut Redguard Temp (AD)
    Tylera the Summoner Altmer Sorc (EP)
    Svari Snake-Blood Nord DK (AD)
    Ashlyn D'Elyse Breton NB (EP)
    Filindria Bosmer Temp (DC)
    Vigbjorn the Wanderer Nord Warden (EP)
    Hrokki Winterborn Breton Warden (DC)
    Basks-in-the-Sunshine Argonian Temp
    Someone stole my sweetroll
  • newtinmpls
    newtinmpls
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Shunravi wrote: »

Well... Maybe he had more valuable things on him but your sticky fingers stuck to that first. :)

My fingers are not sticky.

And anyway it sold for something like 100 gold. So that was just fine by me. I didn't mind passing up the vial of Surly Syrah wine for it.
    Tenesi Faryon of Telvanni - Dunmer Sorceress who deliberately sought sacrifice into Cold Harbor to rescue her beloved.
    Hisa Ni Caemaire - Altmer Sorceress, member of the Order Draconis and Adept of the House of Dibella.
    Broken Branch Toothmaul - goblin (for my goblin characters, I use either orsimer or bosmer templates) Templar, member of the Order Draconis and persistently unskilled pickpocket
    Mol gro Durga - Orsimer Socerer/Battlemage who died the first time when the Nibenay Valley chapterhouse of the Order Draconis was destroyed, then went back to Cold Harbor to rescue his second/partner who was still captive. He overestimated his resistance to the hopelessness of Oblivion, about to give up, and looked up to see the golden glow of atherius surrounding a beautiful young woman who extended her hand to him and said "I can help you". He carried Fianna Kingsley out of Cold Harbor on his shoulder. He carried Alvard Stower under one arm. He also irritated the Prophet who had intended the portal for only Mol and Lyris.
    Order Draconis - well c'mon there has to be some explanation for all those dragon tattoos.
    House of Dibella - If you have ever seen or read "Memoirs of a Geisha" that's just the beginning...
    Nibenay Valley Chapterhouse - Where now stands only desolate ground and a dolmen there once was a thriving community supporting one of the major chapterhouses of the Order Draconis
  • newtinmpls
    newtinmpls
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    I need some help. I have tried to work on this filk for far too long.....

(with apologies to Kenny Rodgers)

You've got to know when to Tank 'em
    And when to gank 'em
    You've got to know when to Bolt Escape
    And when to Stealth

You never count your Telvars
    While your still inside the sewers
    'Cause until its with the Banker
    Can't assume that it's your wealth
  • Xendyn
    Xendyn
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭

And when to gank 'em
    And when to Stealth

You've done pretty well with it :)
    The rythym is a little off on the first part, not enough Knows

You've got to know when to tank 'em
    Know when to gank 'em
    Know when to bolt escape
    and know when to stealth

now, you gonna do a vid for us and sing it? ;)

PC/NA
  • newtinmpls
    newtinmpls
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭

Thanks for the help! I still need to work on the rest of the song. .... have the feeling it should be an old NB who is the "gambler".

In order to do a video I'd have to 1-know how to (hey, the fact that I could do narrated powerpoints for my college classes is still a shock), and 2-be a charismatic performer.... not so much with that.

I admit I would like to hear it though - also it probably should be sung by a guy.
  • Xendyn
    Xendyn
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭

Thanks for the help! I still need to work on the rest of the song. .... have the feeling it should be an old NB who is the "gambler".

In order to do a video I'd have to 1-know how to (hey, the fact that I could do narrated powerpoints for my college classes is still a shock), and 2-be a charismatic performer.... not so much with that.

I admit I would like to hear it though - also it probably should be sung by a guy.

<<<neither a singer or charismatic lol
    I'm betting we might have somebody around here who is, tho.
    This sounds like it could be a fun video if acted out and everything.

PC/NA
  • newtinmpls
    newtinmpls
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    This sounds like it could be a fun video if acted out and everything.

Oh yes!
  • WldKarde
    WldKarde
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    This just in!

Our very own @newtinmpls and @Xendyn are hitting the road to Nashville to begin casting for the new hit video "The IC Gambler"

And people thought this thread was only about popcorn, puppies and all around zaniness...4 shame! We got us some songwriters here B)

The to be announced video premier after-party will of course be catered by our own @UrQuan (world renowned creator of Tamriel cuisine), with freshly prepared fish caught by none other than @MissBizz

That's just how we roll here in the "Thread for PC Users" (a subsidiary of the @P3ZZL3 entertainment network)

Sorry folks...I just couldn't help it.
    I'll show myself out ;)
    PC NA
    Characters formally known as Veteran 16:
    Wldkarde, Sir WldKarde , Lil-Miss WldKarde,
    Dame WldKarde Stamplar "Master Angler" "Main" ,
    Shady WldKarde, WldKarde"s Bacon, Jaded WldKarde,
    River Wldkarde
    18 Master Anglers so far
    "Dames and Sirs, take my advice, pull down your pants...and slide on the ice!" Slightly adjusted quote of Dr. Sidney Friedman from M*A*S*H
  • freespirit
    freespirit
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Listening to Springsteen.........

Reading many pages of...........

Well......

Music is really good though!! :)
    When people say to me........
    "You're going to regret that in the morning"
    I sleep until midday cos I'm a problem solver!
  • Vulsahdaal
    Vulsahdaal
    ✭✭✭✭✭

And when to gank 'em
    And when to Stealth

You've done pretty well with it :)
    The rythym is a little off on the first part, not enough Knows

You've got to know when to tank 'em
    Know when to gank 'em
    Know when to bolt escape
    and know when to stealth

Nice idea :smile: Maybe just also a small change to last line in the second verse?

While youre still inside the sewers
    Cause until theyre with the banker
    They could become anothers wealth..
    Edited by Vulsahdaal on October 4, 2015 12:39PM
  • Vulsahdaal
    Vulsahdaal
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Thanks for the help! I still need to work on the rest of the song. .... have the feeling it should be an old NB who is the "gambler". .

Ok an old NB as the gambler.. Forgive me if this part of the song has been done already, I havent read the whole thread but heres something to start with that can be worked as you see fit-

On a warm mid years evening
    In some forgotten village's inn
    I met up with an aged rogue
    We were both too tired to sleep
    So we took turns a'sippin
    on large mugs of low grade mead
    The boredom overtook us,
    and he began to speak..

He said, "Son, I've made a life
    Out of fightin' all different races
    Knowin' theyve been defeated
    By the way they held their eyes
    So if you don't mind me sayin'
    Ive seen your look on many faces
    For that worn out blade youre wearin'
    I'll give you some advice"

all I got right now lol
    Edited by Vulsahdaal on October 4, 2015 6:26AM
  • WldKarde
    WldKarde
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Note to self...

send @Vulsahdaal to Nashville also

Oops, sorry folks...forgot I promised to leave ;)
    PC NA
    River Wldkarde
    18 Master Anglers so far
    "Dames and Sirs, take my advice, pull down your pants...and slide on the ice!" Slightly adjusted quote of Dr. Sidney Friedman from M*A*S*H
  • Xendyn
    Xendyn
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Complaint of the day is apparently the Z icon.
    Guess they ran out of nerfs to cry for.

Passin' out the

what-popcorn-flavor-are-you-the-popcorn-factory.jpg

PC/NA
  • Xendyn
    Xendyn
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    hot-chocolate.jpg

PC/NA
  • Gidorick
    Gidorick
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Those look great @Xendyn...

And in honor of the complaint-of-the-day I made this:

http://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/221893/the-z

It's actually something I thought about making a while back... just recently got around to it. :wink:
    What ESO really needs is an Auction Horse.
    That's right... Horse.
    Click HERE to discuss.

Want more crazy ideas? Check out my Concept Repository!
  • WldKarde
    WldKarde
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    PC NA
    River Wldkarde
    18 Master Anglers so far
  • Xendyn
    Xendyn
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Wow, no wonder we haven't seen hide nor hair from the Devs recently.

They had a Surprise for us lol.

*edits to add a letter...'cause coffee
    Edited by Xendyn on October 5, 2015 3:26PM

PC/NA
  • UrQuan
    UrQuan
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    That Orsinium hype tho! B)
    J'zharka Khajiit NB (AD)
    Fevassa Dunmer DK (EP)
    Manut Redguard Temp (AD)
  • Xendyn
    Xendyn
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Yay Hype!
    Yay Rich!
    Yay ZOS!
    Yay for surprises!

WOOOOOOOOOOTTTTTTTT!!!!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7AX3_m2sMs8

PC/NA
  • Xendyn
    Xendyn
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Twitch stream just went live!

PC/NA
  • Rodvic
    Rodvic
    ✭✭✭
    fHctp.gif
  • UrQuan
    UrQuan
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Rodvic wrote: »
    fHctp.gif
    I <3 this gif so much. Fun fact: Carlton's dance was based partly on Courtney ***'s dance in the Springsteen Dancing in the Dark music video.
    J'zharka Khajiit NB (AD)
    Fevassa Dunmer DK (EP)
    Manut Redguard Temp (AD)
  • MissBizz
    MissBizz
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    "•Special harvest nodes that scale to the most advanced material type your character can use for crafting"

Called it!

ARGH AT WORK. Can't watch ESO Live :(

•LFG improvements – cross-alliance dungeons!!!!!!!!
    •Shield Dyeing!!!!

It's like everything I ever wanted. *tear*
    Edited by MissBizz on October 5, 2015 5:15PM
    Lone Wolf HelpFor the solo players who know, sometimes you just need a hand.PC | NA | AD-DC-EP | Discord
  • UrQuan
    UrQuan
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    MissBizz wrote: »
    "•Special harvest nodes that scale to the most advanced material type your character can use for crafting"

Called it!

•Shield Dyeing!!!!

Yeah, but I'm not sure if the cross-alliance dungeons are only if you're using the LFG tool... I hope you can do cross-alliance group dungeons by inviting people (yay, do dungeons with guildies!) but it might not be there yet. I'm at work too, so I'm hoping someone can download the PTS patch and find out if it's only within the LFG tool or not.
    J'zharka Khajiit NB (AD)
    Fevassa Dunmer DK (EP)
    Manut Redguard Temp (AD)
  • MissBizz
    MissBizz
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    UrQuan wrote: »
    MissBizz wrote: »

Called it!

•Shield Dyeing!!!!

Yeah, but I'm not sure if the cross-alliance dungeons are only if you're using the LFG tool... I hope you can do cross-alliance group dungeons by inviting people (yay, do dungeons with guildies!) but it might not be there yet. I'm at work too, so I'm hoping someone can download the PTS patch and find out if it's only within the LFG tool or not.

I'd put my money on LFG tool only for now.
    Lone Wolf HelpFor the solo players who know, sometimes you just need a hand.PC | NA | AD-DC-EP | Discord
  • Xendyn
    Xendyn
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Ok in Twitch chat PTS update delayed till tomorrow. Jessica said the maint is taking longer than expected.

PC/NA
This discussion has been closed.