Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 23:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – September 23

Thread for PC Users :)

• MissBizz
    MissBizz
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    freespirit wrote: »
    MissBizz wrote: »
    GOATS! PET GOATS!

*suspects too much mead may have been consumed!! >:)

No @freespirit !! There is a goat pet on the PTS!!!!
    https://youtu.be/5BNnH7CUzHU

See?!? For real!!

I realised that @MissBizz it was more the inferred excitement in your op that made me smile.

and it appears to continue above.........

You like goats a lot? :)

I always pented a pet goat in ESO :)
    Lone Wolf HelpFor the solo players who know, sometimes you just need a hand.PC | NA | AD-DC-EP | Discord
  • JD2013
    JD2013
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Oh my god there's a goat pet!!!!!!!

Getting!
    Sweetrolls for all!

Christophe Mottierre - Breton Templar with his own whole darn estate! Templar Houses are so 2015. EU DC

PC Beta Tester January 2014

Elder of The Black
    Order of Sithis
    The Runners

@TamrielTraverse - For Tamriel related Twitter shenanigans!
    https://tamrieltraveller.wordpress.com/

Crafting bag OP! ZOS nerf pls!
  • MissBizz
    MissBizz
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    JD2013 wrote: »

Getting!

...on the PTS.

Why did ZOS not say anything???
    Lone Wolf HelpFor the solo players who know, sometimes you just need a hand.PC | NA | AD-DC-EP | Discord
  • JD2013
    JD2013
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Getting!

...on the PTS.

I've only played a tiny bit of it as I'm trying to save it for my live character. Patience is hard haha.

Maybe they were keeping it as a nice surprise? Certainly is one!
    Sweetrolls for all!

Christophe Mottierre - Breton Templar with his own whole darn estate! Templar Houses are so 2015. EU DC

Elder of The Black
    Order of Sithis
    The Runners

• MissBizz
    MissBizz
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Getting!

...on the PTS.

I've only played a tiny bit of it as I'm trying to save it for my live character. Patience is hard haha.

Yeah, not going to lie, I probably wouldn't have been as ridiculous when I found out if the posted about it first lol.

I stopped playing to save it for live too.. Might go with a low level character and do the same quests again though.. See how the scaling is and whatnot
  • JD2013
    JD2013
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Getting!

...on the PTS.

Yeah, not going to lie, I probably wouldn't have been as ridiculous when I found out if the posted about it first lol.

I stopped playing to save it for live too.. Might go with a low level character and do the same quests again though.. See how the scaling is and whatnot

That's actually a great idea.
    Sweetrolls for all!

Elder of The Black
    Order of Sithis
    The Runners

• Xendyn
    Xendyn
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Lol Miss Bizz.
    Looked like you almost started crying.

Glad you guys are going to get your goats :)

Now, where's my wolf...
    Lag is ruinin' my 'mershun!
    A society grows great when old men plant trees whose shade they know they shall never sit in.
    There is only one good, knowledge, and one evil, ignorance - Socrates
    Member of the Old Guard, keepers of the game's history

PC/NA
  • JD2013
    JD2013
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Afternoon all!

Not wanting to spoil the quests in Orsinuim is proving so hard. The wait struggle is real. Also I want my goat.
    Sweetrolls for all!

Elder of The Black
    Order of Sithis
    The Runners

• Ysne58
    Ysne58
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Getting!

...on the PTS.

That's actually a great idea.

I tried with a newbie just out of wailing prison -- not very successful. Level 10 would probably do better, more skill points.
  • newtinmpls
    newtinmpls
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Still waiting for a durzog.......
    Tenesi Faryon of Telvanni - Dunmer Sorceress who deliberately sought sacrifice into Cold Harbor to rescue her beloved.
    Hisa Ni Caemaire - Altmer Sorceress, member of the Order Draconis and Adept of the House of Dibella.
    Broken Branch Toothmaul - goblin (for my goblin characters, I use either orsimer or bosmer templates) Templar, member of the Order Draconis and persistently unskilled pickpocket
    Mol gro Durga - Orsimer Socerer/Battlemage who died the first time when the Nibenay Valley chapterhouse of the Order Draconis was destroyed, then went back to Cold Harbor to rescue his second/partner who was still captive. He overestimated his resistance to the hopelessness of Oblivion, about to give up, and looked up to see the golden glow of atherius surrounding a beautiful young woman who extended her hand to him and said "I can help you". He carried Fianna Kingsley out of Cold Harbor on his shoulder. He carried Alvard Stower under one arm. He also irritated the Prophet who had intended the portal for only Mol and Lyris.
    Order Draconis - well c'mon there has to be some explanation for all those dragon tattoos.
    House of Dibella - If you have ever seen or read "Memoirs of a Geisha" that's just the beginning...
    Nibenay Valley Chapterhouse - Where now stands only desolate ground and a dolmen there once was a thriving community supporting one of the major chapterhouses of the Order Draconis
  • WldKarde
    WldKarde
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Only 3 weeks left till Orsinium drops...

Come for the orcs...
    race-orc.jpg

But stay for the goats!
    11925997_958459710844194_7492581753032990273_n-2.jpg?quality=80

And here's some goat pancakes to start your week off right :p
    56990fb228f7ddf4215cbf1eb7bcf5b6.jpg

Hmm...I hope goats like popcorn ;)
    Edited by WldKarde on October 12, 2015 3:53AM
    PC NA
    Characters formally known as Veteran 16:
    Wldkarde, Sir WldKarde , Lil-Miss WldKarde,
    Dame WldKarde Stamplar "Master Angler" "Main" ,
    Shady WldKarde, WldKarde"s Bacon, Jaded WldKarde,
    River Wldkarde
    18 Master Anglers so far
    "Dames and Sirs, take my advice, pull down your pants...and slide on the ice!" Slightly adjusted quote of Dr. Sidney Friedman from M*A*S*H
  • newtinmpls
    newtinmpls
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Its ugly out there tonight.... I think I'll have a few extra goat-cakes...num!
    Tenesi Faryon of Telvanni - Dunmer Sorceress who deliberately sought sacrifice into Cold Harbor to rescue her beloved.
    Hisa Ni Caemaire - Altmer Sorceress, member of the Order Draconis and Adept of the House of Dibella.
    Broken Branch Toothmaul - goblin (for my goblin characters, I use either orsimer or bosmer templates) Templar, member of the Order Draconis and persistently unskilled pickpocket
    Mol gro Durga - Orsimer Socerer/Battlemage who died the first time when the Nibenay Valley chapterhouse of the Order Draconis was destroyed, then went back to Cold Harbor to rescue his second/partner who was still captive. He overestimated his resistance to the hopelessness of Oblivion, about to give up, and looked up to see the golden glow of atherius surrounding a beautiful young woman who extended her hand to him and said "I can help you". He carried Fianna Kingsley out of Cold Harbor on his shoulder. He carried Alvard Stower under one arm. He also irritated the Prophet who had intended the portal for only Mol and Lyris.
    Order Draconis - well c'mon there has to be some explanation for all those dragon tattoos.
    House of Dibella - If you have ever seen or read "Memoirs of a Geisha" that's just the beginning...
    Nibenay Valley Chapterhouse - Where now stands only desolate ground and a dolmen there once was a thriving community supporting one of the major chapterhouses of the Order Draconis
  • Xendyn
    Xendyn
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    wldkarde wrote: »
    Hmm...I hope goats like popcorn ;)

They do

popcorn.jpg
    A society grows great when old men plant trees whose shade they know they shall never sit in.

PC/NA
  • MissBizz
    MissBizz
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I love that when I swing back here I see goats :) Makes me excited!
  • freespirit
    freespirit
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Hey guys.....

Remember the deer in trees we all saw ingame?

Specially for @MissBizz and @JD2013 I present your goats........

ax01zp.jpg

Catch them if you can!! :)
    When people say to me........
    "You're going to regret that in the morning"
    I sleep until midday cos I'm a problem solver!
  • JD2013
    JD2013
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hey guys.....

Remember the deer in trees we all saw ingame?

Specially for @MissBizz and @JD2013 I present your goats........

ax01zp.jpg

Catch them if you can!! :)

Ahahahahaha I want a Goat tree.
    Sweetrolls for all!

Elder of The Black
    Order of Sithis
    The Runners

• WldKarde
    WldKarde
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    And just when I thought I was over the top addicted to Elder Scrolls Online...I found this.

http://nerdpopcorn.com/ultimate-elder-scrolls-man-cave/

Now I have to ask you my friends...How freaking cool is that?

Only thing missing was the popcorn bowl ;)

PC NA
    River Wldkarde
    18 Master Anglers so far
    "Dames and Sirs, take my advice, pull down your pants...and slide on the ice!" Slightly adjusted quote of Dr. Sidney Friedman from M*A*S*H
  • JD2013
    JD2013
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    wldkarde wrote: »
    And just when I thought I was over the top addicted to Elder Scrolls Online...I found this.

http://nerdpopcorn.com/ultimate-elder-scrolls-man-cave/

Now I have to ask you my friends...How freaking cool is that?

Only thing missing was the popcorn bowl ;)

Sigh. Now I need an Elder Scrolls themed basement.

Thanks, Obama!
    Sweetrolls for all!

Elder of The Black
    Order of Sithis
    The Runners

• P3ZZL3
    P3ZZL3
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    $50,000!! I mean really, think how many XP Pots you could get on the crown store for that instead :D
    CP561 Redguard | Jabsy Templar | Stamina Build
    CP561 Breton | Jesus Beam Templar | Magicka Build Forever!
    CP561 Naked Nord | Tanky DK | Stamigicka Build

✭✭✭ Check ESO Server Status Live!: http://eso.webhub.eu/ ✭✭✭
  • Xendyn
    Xendyn
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    They needed to wait on the pool, anyway. Kid's too young for it still.

So... @newtinmpls I may have found someone that can help with The Gambler music vid.
    Check this out

forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/223765/loading-times-parody-video#latest

He did the whole thing, Midi music and singing.

PC/NA
  • UrQuan
    UrQuan
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ever have one of those days when you feel like everyone is totally misunderstanding what you mean and taking your posts the wrong way? Yeah, I'm having one of those days...

One case was totally my fault because my post was super unclear, and as soon as I saw the reply to it I knew that if I was reading my post without also knowing exactly what I was thinking when I wrote it, I would have read it the exact same way the person who replied did. The way they read it definitely wasn't how I meant it, but that was my own damn fault.

Another case, I still can't understand how the person replying misunderstood where I was coming from so badly. I thought I was pretty clear about where I stood on that issue.

And then there's another that I think was more the other person intentionally being obtuse. I'm more inclined to just ignore that one.

Definitely one of those days though... I've got the problematic-posting blues.
    Caius Drusus Imperial DK (DC)
    Bragg Ironhand Orc Temp (DC)
    Neesha Stalks-Shadows Argonian NB (EP)
    Falidir Altmer Sorcr (AD)
    J'zharka Khajiit NB (AD)
    Isabeau Runeseer Breton Sorc (DC)
    Fevassa Dunmer DK (EP)
    Manut Redguard Temp (AD)
    Tylera the Summoner Altmer Sorc (EP)
    Svari Snake-Blood Nord DK (AD)
    Ashlyn D'Elyse Breton NB (EP)
    Filindria Bosmer Temp (DC)
    Vigbjorn the Wanderer Nord Warden (EP)
    Hrokki Winterborn Breton Warden (DC)
    Basks-in-the-Sunshine Argonian Temp
    Someone stole my sweetroll
  • Xendyn
    Xendyn
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    I've got the forum posting BluUUues, oh Lord
    On just another forum daaayyy
    Lord I don't know what to doooo
    I just seem to make them cryyyyy

That last long post was took all wrong
    I didn't mean to start a flame waaar
    I'll edit, delete it, try to start it over
    Lord I hate to hear it when they call me Fanboi

*sung to this tune
    *we need a musician up in here

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=66fk65rbYI8

PC/NA
  • MissBizz
    MissBizz
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    UrQuan wrote: »
    Ever have one of those days when you feel like everyone is totally misunderstanding what you mean and taking your posts the wrong way? Yeah, I'm having one of those days...

One case was totally my fault because my post was super unclear, and as soon as I saw the reply to it I knew that if I was reading my post without also knowing exactly what I was thinking when I wrote it, I would have read it the exact same way the person who replied did. The way they read it definitely wasn't how I meant it, but that was my own damn fault.

Another case, I still can't understand how the person replying misunderstood where I was coming from so badly. I thought I was pretty clear about where I stood on that issue.

And then there's another that I think was more the other person intentionally being obtuse. I'm more inclined to just ignore that one.

Definitely one of those days though... I've got the problematic-posting blues.

*goes and looks through UrQuans recent posts*
  • freespirit
    freespirit
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Hi ya all......

Option 1:-

o0nkth.jpg

Option 2:-

14nk429.jpg

or in my case spend 3 days trying to get my Hubby's race wheel working in conjunction with my old PC AND a driving sim, leading to........

Option 3:-

2dryzye.jpg

BTW......... PC:- 0 Me:-1.........

He is happily driving as I type :)
    When people say to me........
    "You're going to regret that in the morning"
    I sleep until midday cos I'm a problem solver!
  • UrQuan
    UrQuan
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Totally @Xendyn, totally...

At least there really wasn't any drama or flamewars that came out of it, there was just a lot of me going "wait, but that's not what I meant!"
    J'zharka Khajiit NB (AD)
    Fevassa Dunmer DK (EP)
    Manut Redguard Temp (AD)
  • newtinmpls
    newtinmpls
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
  • WldKarde
    WldKarde
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Just a few funny pics I found while looking for the threads "breakfast of the day"

360.jpg
    As an American I endorse this message! :p

baconseeds-1418239810k8ng4.png

Oh wait...found some

80c33faacc8efe9bfe01f90f369576dd.jpg

Only 18 days till Orsinium!

PC NA
    River Wldkarde
    18 Master Anglers so far
  • newtinmpls
    newtinmpls
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Love the bacon seed. What a little cutie.

I want a piglet pet. Not a boar, not a pig, a little tiny piglet. And I want an emote that makes him nibble a dandylion or something
  • UrQuan
    UrQuan
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    $_35.JPG
    J'zharka Khajiit NB (AD)
    Fevassa Dunmer DK (EP)
    Manut Redguard Temp (AD)
  • Xendyn
    Xendyn
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    UrQuan wrote: »
    $_35.JPG

Speaking of which, how's that Tamriel meal coming along?

PC/NA
This discussion has been closed.