Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 23:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – September 23

Thread for PC Users :)

• Alina_Scarbridge
    Alina_Scarbridge
    ✭✭✭
    I love this thread. Thanks for keeping the popcorn dreams alive everyone! (and entertaining me at work since the beforeconsole times!)
    :)

Side note, I had to use the SEARCH bar to even find this thread today.... don't let it die!!
  • WldKarde
    WldKarde
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Welcome aboard @Alina_Scarbridge

EP-2633-2.jpg?1386297240

Glad you found our little safe (and silly) haven from all of the forum drama :)
    PC NA
    Characters formally known as Veteran 16:
    Wldkarde, Sir WldKarde , Lil-Miss WldKarde,
    Dame WldKarde Stamplar "Master Angler" "Main" ,
    Shady WldKarde, WldKarde"s Bacon, Jaded WldKarde,
    River Wldkarde
    18 Master Anglers so far
    "Dames and Sirs, take my advice, pull down your pants...and slide on the ice!" Slightly adjusted quote of Dr. Sidney Friedman from M*A*S*H
  • newtinmpls
    newtinmpls
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Tenesi Faryon of Telvanni - Dunmer Sorceress who deliberately sought sacrifice into Cold Harbor to rescue her beloved.
    Hisa Ni Caemaire - Altmer Sorceress, member of the Order Draconis and Adept of the House of Dibella.
    Broken Branch Toothmaul - goblin (for my goblin characters, I use either orsimer or bosmer templates) Templar, member of the Order Draconis and persistently unskilled pickpocket
    Mol gro Durga - Orsimer Socerer/Battlemage who died the first time when the Nibenay Valley chapterhouse of the Order Draconis was destroyed, then went back to Cold Harbor to rescue his second/partner who was still captive. He overestimated his resistance to the hopelessness of Oblivion, about to give up, and looked up to see the golden glow of atherius surrounding a beautiful young woman who extended her hand to him and said "I can help you". He carried Fianna Kingsley out of Cold Harbor on his shoulder. He carried Alvard Stower under one arm. He also irritated the Prophet who had intended the portal for only Mol and Lyris.
    Order Draconis - well c'mon there has to be some explanation for all those dragon tattoos.
    House of Dibella - If you have ever seen or read "Memoirs of a Geisha" that's just the beginning...
    Nibenay Valley Chapterhouse - Where now stands only desolate ground and a dolmen there once was a thriving community supporting one of the major chapterhouses of the Order Draconis
  • Xendyn
    Xendyn
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Those look like they took a lot of work.
    You might get that thread closed by turning into a buying one, tho. Might want to edit that and PM her.
    Lag is ruinin' my 'mershun!
    A society grows great when old men plant trees whose shade they know they shall never sit in.
    There is only one good, knowledge, and one evil, ignorance - Socrates
    Member of the Old Guard, keepers of the game's history

PC/NA
  • likelolwhat
    likelolwhat
    ✭✭✭✭
    Oh darn I forgot to calculate mah playtime. Here we go, calculator out...

In other news, I tried to import nodes other people have found instead of going through the trouble of finding them myself, and managed to crash my game upon every login with the addons active. Alas.

EDIT: 45 days, 19 hours, 51 minutes. Not bad.
    Edited by likelolwhat on September 24, 2015 9:01PM
    Forever looking for that one avatar that no one else has...

The Unofficial Elder Scrolls Pages - the definitive source for Elder Scrolls info. Proud founding member of the official PC UESP guild, NA server.
  • newtinmpls
    newtinmpls
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Xendyn wrote: »
    Those look like they took a lot of work.
    You might get that thread closed by turning into a buying one, tho. Might want to edit that and PM her.

Crap!

Thanks, just went back and fixed it.
    Tenesi Faryon of Telvanni - Dunmer Sorceress who deliberately sought sacrifice into Cold Harbor to rescue her beloved.
    Hisa Ni Caemaire - Altmer Sorceress, member of the Order Draconis and Adept of the House of Dibella.
    Broken Branch Toothmaul - goblin (for my goblin characters, I use either orsimer or bosmer templates) Templar, member of the Order Draconis and persistently unskilled pickpocket
    Mol gro Durga - Orsimer Socerer/Battlemage who died the first time when the Nibenay Valley chapterhouse of the Order Draconis was destroyed, then went back to Cold Harbor to rescue his second/partner who was still captive. He overestimated his resistance to the hopelessness of Oblivion, about to give up, and looked up to see the golden glow of atherius surrounding a beautiful young woman who extended her hand to him and said "I can help you". He carried Fianna Kingsley out of Cold Harbor on his shoulder. He carried Alvard Stower under one arm. He also irritated the Prophet who had intended the portal for only Mol and Lyris.
    Order Draconis - well c'mon there has to be some explanation for all those dragon tattoos.
    House of Dibella - If you have ever seen or read "Memoirs of a Geisha" that's just the beginning...
    Nibenay Valley Chapterhouse - Where now stands only desolate ground and a dolmen there once was a thriving community supporting one of the major chapterhouses of the Order Draconis
  • Enodoc
    Enodoc
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Haven't added up my total /played yet (don't want to log in on my alts until I'm ready to redo their skills), but /played on my main is 26 days, 23 hours, 37 minutes, and 56 seconds. (647.62 hours)
    UESP: The Unofficial Elder Scrolls Pages - A collaborative source for all knowledge on the Elder Scrolls series since 1995
    Join us on Discord - discord.gg/uesp
  • WldKarde
    WldKarde
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Good grief, sometimes I wonder why I bother with the rest of these forums!

I've been reading this thread since it's beginning (and these forums almost since the beginning). I've gotten to know quite a few of the "regulars" of this thread, and have become familiar with some of the less frequent as well , and I have to applaud all of you!

Sometimes (OK daily) the forums go absolutely off the rails,and then I see a familiar name being helpful or at least the voice of reason, and it reminds me why I continue to enjoy my time in the ESO community. Yes this thread began as just a fun place to escape the madness, but I really must compliment those who have made this place (and these forums through there efforts) a much better place!

So I humbly offer the only thing I can...the Golden Popcorn Bowl
    gold_bowl1.jpg.size.xxlarge.promo.jpg

I know it's not much, but it's the best I could do! :)
    But I am serious in my thanks to those who take the time to make these forums a better place!

Now If you will all excuse me...I believe there are some Blues and Yellows who are wondering where their easy source of TV stones is hiding. Don't worry I'm comming...and I've learned a few new tricks! >:)

PC NA
    River Wldkarde
    18 Master Anglers so far
    "Dames and Sirs, take my advice, pull down your pants...and slide on the ice!" Slightly adjusted quote of Dr. Sidney Friedman from M*A*S*H
  • UrQuan
    UrQuan
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    You know what @wldkarde? It's funny but it seems like most of the people who I like and respect on this board are regular or semi-regular contributors to this thread... I'm not really sure why that is, and there are definitely a few who don't post here, but it seems like this silly, drama-free thread has attracted a pretty damn good group B)
    Caius Drusus Imperial DK (DC)
    Bragg Ironhand Orc Temp (DC)
    Neesha Stalks-Shadows Argonian NB (EP)
    Falidir Altmer Sorcr (AD)
    J'zharka Khajiit NB (AD)
    Isabeau Runeseer Breton Sorc (DC)
    Fevassa Dunmer DK (EP)
    Manut Redguard Temp (AD)
    Tylera the Summoner Altmer Sorc (EP)
    Svari Snake-Blood Nord DK (AD)
    Ashlyn D'Elyse Breton NB (EP)
    Filindria Bosmer Temp (DC)
    Vigbjorn the Wanderer Nord Warden (EP)
    Hrokki Winterborn Breton Warden (DC)
    Basks-in-the-Sunshine Argonian Temp
    Someone stole my sweetroll
  • Xendyn
    Xendyn
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Aye, same for me.

*grabs golden popcorn bowl and heads to the fence*
    A society grows great when old men plant trees whose shade they know they shall never sit in.

PC/NA
  • MissBizz
    MissBizz
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @wldkarde when you notice people being regular helpful, nominate them to be a community ambassador! I'm sure if someone you nominate becomes one they would be happy to know their efforts and helpfulness and noticed and appreciated :)

Yeah, I think it's because we have become to "know" each other and are able to be at ease in this thread. Once we laugh and joke enough we KNOW that jokes are jokes and nothing gets taken the wrong way :)
    Lone Wolf HelpFor the solo players who know, sometimes you just need a hand.PC | NA | AD-DC-EP | Discord
  • UrQuan
    UrQuan
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    MissBizz wrote: »
    Yeah, I think it's because we have become to "know" each other and are able to be at ease in this thread. Once we laugh and joke enough we KNOW that jokes are jokes and nothing gets taken the wrong way :)
    Just what the hell do you mean by that?!? **** you, you jerk!

Reported for trolling.

:D
    Caius Drusus Imperial DK (DC)
    Bragg Ironhand Orc Temp (DC)
    Neesha Stalks-Shadows Argonian NB (EP)
    Falidir Altmer Sorcr (AD)
    J'zharka Khajiit NB (AD)
    Isabeau Runeseer Breton Sorc (DC)
    Fevassa Dunmer DK (EP)
    Manut Redguard Temp (AD)
    Tylera the Summoner Altmer Sorc (EP)
    Svari Snake-Blood Nord DK (AD)
    Ashlyn D'Elyse Breton NB (EP)
    Filindria Bosmer Temp (DC)
    Vigbjorn the Wanderer Nord Warden (EP)
    Hrokki Winterborn Breton Warden (DC)
    Basks-in-the-Sunshine Argonian Temp
    Someone stole my sweetroll
  • Ysne58
    Ysne58
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    http://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/218675/sooo-ive-given-up-on-my-templar-with-23-days-playtime

...23 days?

...my bank Mules probably have 23 days playtime.

I dare everyone to go add up their playtime.. From all characters. >:)

Not possible for me. With my restartitis, lots of my toons have goon bye bye. rofl
  • Reverb
    Reverb
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

I dare everyone to go add up their playtime.. From all characters. >:)

94 days; 2 hours; 54 min.

Not as much as I thought/feared.
    Edited by Reverb on September 25, 2015 5:14AM
    Battle not with monsters, lest ye become a monster, and if you gaze into the abyss, the abyss gazes also into you. ~Friedrich Nietzsche
  • newtinmpls
    newtinmpls
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    "MissBizz wrote: »
    ... and nothing gets taken the wrong way :)

Unless I haven't had enough coffee, in which case EVERYTHING gets taken the wrong way. ;)
  • lathbury
    lathbury
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    finally got around to doing slash played. Its approx 153 days across my 3 vet characters
  • P3ZZL3
    P3ZZL3
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    wldkarde wrote: »
    Now If you will all excuse me...I believe there are some Blues and Yellows who are wondering where their easy source of TV stones is hiding. Don't worry I'm comming...and I've learned a few new tricks! >:)

*mutters* Dirty fkin Tomato's!

Meanwhile...had a cracking night last night in the Sewers. Smurfs, Tom's and Banana's all fighting it out in DC Sewers and Elden Gardens. Was a Riot even if I did lose 600 Stones :D

Look forward to meeting you all again in EU Chilli :D
    CP561 Redguard | Jabsy Templar | Stamina Build
    CP561 Breton | Jesus Beam Templar | Magicka Build Forever!
    CP561 Naked Nord | Tanky DK | Stamigicka Build

✭✭✭ Check ESO Server Status Live!: http://eso.webhub.eu/ ✭✭✭
  • lathbury
    lathbury
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hi guys can any of you clear something up for me. The new dungeons WGT AND ICP when they are gold key pledges do you still need to do hardmode as someone told me this had changed and now veteran alone nets 1 gold key and HM 2. I will give Hm another try but last time wiped on last boss at 10% repeatedly.
  • WldKarde
    WldKarde
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    when you notice people being regular helpful, nominate them to be a community ambassador! I'm sure if someone you nominate becomes one they would be happy to know their efforts and helpfulness and noticed and appreciated :)

Top notch idea, and just finished doing just that... thanks for the suggestion! :)

Here's hoping that some of you rascals make the cut!

And yes, as the token RED in this group, it would appear I'll do just about anything to fit in...hangs head :p
    PC NA
    River Wldkarde
    18 Master Anglers so far
  • newtinmpls
    newtinmpls
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    @wldkarde you are not the only red.

I play characters in all alliances.
  • Xendyn
    Xendyn
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    lathbury wrote: »
    Hi guys can any of you clear something up for me. The new dungeons WGT AND ICP when they are gold key pledges do you still need to do hardmode as someone told me this had changed and now veteran alone nets 1 gold key and HM 2. I will give Hm another try but last time wiped on last boss at 10% repeatedly.

Not that I've heard of or seen. I'm pretty sure someone would have mentioned it if there was a way to get 2 keys.

PC/NA
  • WldKarde
    WldKarde
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    newtinmpls wrote: »

Haha, good to know I'm not alone in here after all.

I assume I still get to keep my unofficial title of "Everyone's favorite PvP pinata" though ;)
    PC NA
    River Wldkarde
    18 Master Anglers so far
  • Xendyn
    Xendyn
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    wldkarde wrote: »
    newtinmpls wrote: »

Haha, good to know I'm not alone in here after all.

I assume I still get to keep my unofficial title of "Everyone's favorite PvP pinata" though ;)

Absolutely :p

PC/NA
  • JD2013
    JD2013
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hm

Looks like the CP cap is coming with Orsinuim ...
    Sweetrolls for all!

Christophe Mottierre - Breton Templar with his own whole darn estate! Templar Houses are so 2015. EU DC

PC Beta Tester January 2014

Elder of The Black
    Order of Sithis
    The Runners

@TamrielTraverse - For Tamriel related Twitter shenanigans!
    https://tamrieltraveller.wordpress.com/

Crafting bag OP! ZOS nerf pls!
  • MissBizz
    MissBizz
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    JD2013 wrote: »
    Hm

I just came here to say that. lol I missed it live so watching now

And then I heard "console console console, console didn't like free respec so we won't do it anymore"
    ME - BUT I LOVE MY FREE RESPEC!!! :( I'm going to have to pay to get my faster training skill points back now?
    "console console"

Someone sent Rich a video of them soloing the Molag Bal event in the sewers! lol So CP can be a wee bit of an issue apparently.

ANNND short show. I guess it's just not the same without Gina.
    Edited by MissBizz on September 25, 2015 9:18PM
    Lone Wolf HelpFor the solo players who know, sometimes you just need a hand.PC | NA | AD-DC-EP | Discord
  • Xendyn
    Xendyn
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Dang, was on wrong email and missed the notice.
    *runs off to twitch channel*

PC/NA
  • Xendyn
    Xendyn
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    And then I heard "console console console, console didn't like free respec so we won't do it anymore"
    ME - BUT I LOVE MY FREE RESPEC!!! :( I'm going to have to pay to get my faster training skill points back now?
    "console console"

Someone sent Rich a video of them soloing the Molag Bal event in the sewers! lol So CP can be a wee bit of an issue apparently.

Yeh so now we get to pay for the respecs.
    Good going console! *insert eyeroll here*

PC/NA
  • JD2013
    JD2013
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    JD2013 wrote: »
    Hm

I just came here to say that. lol I missed it live so watching now

"console console"

Yes. I am pretty gee darned hacked off at the no more free respec.

GJ console crowd! Now we have to pay every time!

Sigh
    Sweetrolls for all!

Christophe Mottierre - Breton Templar with his own whole darn estate! Templar Houses are so 2015. EU DC

PC Beta Tester January 2014

Elder of The Black
    Order of Sithis
    The Runners

@TamrielTraverse - For Tamriel related Twitter shenanigans!
    https://tamrieltraveller.wordpress.com/

Crafting bag OP! ZOS nerf pls!
  • Enodoc
    Enodoc
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    "console console"

Haven't watched it yet, so maybe they said more, but could there be a chance now that they'll go with free optional respecs, eg by sending everyone a free scroll?

So where was Gina? On holiday?
    UESP: The Unofficial Elder Scrolls Pages - A collaborative source for all knowledge on the Elder Scrolls series since 1995
    Join us on Discord - discord.gg/uesp
  • MissBizz
    MissBizz
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Enodoc wrote: »
    "console console"

Haven't watched it yet, so maybe they said more, but could there be a chance now that they'll go with free optional respecs, eg by sending everyone a free scroll?

So where was Gina? On holiday?

She is at twitchcon :) they even showed a pic Mav had put up of her sypher, Gina, beer bong and nelson
    Edited by MissBizz on September 25, 2015 9:43PM
This discussion has been closed.