Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 23:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – September 23

Thread for PC Users :)

• WldKarde
    WldKarde
    ✭✭✭✭✭

*spams Awesome button*

It would appear we have a yes vote from the great state of Alaska!

Do I hear another one B)

PC NA
    Characters formally known as Veteran 16:
    Wldkarde, Sir WldKarde , Lil-Miss WldKarde,
    Dame WldKarde Stamplar "Master Angler" "Main" ,
    Shady WldKarde, WldKarde"s Bacon, Jaded WldKarde,
    River Wldkarde
    18 Master Anglers so far
    "Dames and Sirs, take my advice, pull down your pants...and slide on the ice!" Slightly adjusted quote of Dr. Sidney Friedman from M*A*S*H
  • WldKarde
    WldKarde
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    BTW @UrQuan hows the Official Tamriel Feast coming?

I'd be happy to send some maple bacon popcorn up north as a between course palate cleanser.
    PC NA
    River Wldkarde
    18 Master Anglers so far
    "Dames and Sirs, take my advice, pull down your pants...and slide on the ice!" Slightly adjusted quote of Dr. Sidney Friedman from M*A*S*H
  • Xendyn
    Xendyn
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    wldkarde wrote: »

*spams Awesome button*

It would appear we have a yes vote from the great state of Alaska!

Do I hear another one B)

You do, that's worth an Awesome.
    Also, I want to try some.
    Lag is ruinin' my 'mershun!
    A society grows great when old men plant trees whose shade they know they shall never sit in.
    There is only one good, knowledge, and one evil, ignorance - Socrates
    Member of the Old Guard, keepers of the game's history

PC/NA
  • newtinmpls
    newtinmpls
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Well I thought the idea of "local" foods (including popcorn) sounded good.

Seeing as how I live in Minnesota, I then googled "popcorn" and "Minnesota". Apparently at the state fair you can get caramel corn made with liquid nitrogen. I'm not sure who came up with that idea, but it looks kind of cool.

cI0vshO.jpg
    Tenesi Faryon of Telvanni - Dunmer Sorceress who deliberately sought sacrifice into Cold Harbor to rescue her beloved.
    Hisa Ni Caemaire - Altmer Sorceress, member of the Order Draconis and Adept of the House of Dibella.
    Broken Branch Toothmaul - goblin (for my goblin characters, I use either orsimer or bosmer templates) Templar, member of the Order Draconis and persistently unskilled pickpocket
    Mol gro Durga - Orsimer Socerer/Battlemage who died the first time when the Nibenay Valley chapterhouse of the Order Draconis was destroyed, then went back to Cold Harbor to rescue his second/partner who was still captive. He overestimated his resistance to the hopelessness of Oblivion, about to give up, and looked up to see the golden glow of atherius surrounding a beautiful young woman who extended her hand to him and said "I can help you". He carried Fianna Kingsley out of Cold Harbor on his shoulder. He carried Alvard Stower under one arm. He also irritated the Prophet who had intended the portal for only Mol and Lyris.
    Order Draconis - well c'mon there has to be some explanation for all those dragon tattoos.
    House of Dibella - If you have ever seen or read "Memoirs of a Geisha" that's just the beginning...
    Nibenay Valley Chapterhouse - Where now stands only desolate ground and a dolmen there once was a thriving community supporting one of the major chapterhouses of the Order Draconis
  • WldKarde
    WldKarde
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I think I might have found the perfect thing to wash down some Maple Bacon Popcorn :)

bacon-beer.jpg

Also from my home state or as it would seem, the "we enjoy everything with bacon" capital!

Any chance @ZOS_GinaBruno that someone from Oregon is working on the new recipes for Orsinium???

If not, then now ya know where to look for inspiration ;)
    PC NA
    River Wldkarde
    18 Master Anglers so far
  • Xendyn
    Xendyn
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    I think I might have found the perfect thing to wash down some Maple Bacon Popcorn :)

bacon-beer.jpg

Also from my home state or as it would seem, the "we enjoy everything with bacon" capital!

Any chance @ZOS_GinaBruno that someone from Oregon is working on the new recipes for Orsinium???

Hmm not so sure about that one. Have you tried it?
    A society grows great when old men plant trees whose shade they know they shall never sit in.

PC/NA
  • MissBizz
    MissBizz
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Xendyn wrote: »

bacon-beer.jpg

My boyfriend has... Lol
    Lone Wolf HelpFor the solo players who know, sometimes you just need a hand.PC | NA | AD-DC-EP | Discord
  • Xendyn
    Xendyn
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    MissBizz wrote: »

bacon-beer.jpg

My boyfriend has... Lol

and?

PC/NA
  • MissBizz
    MissBizz
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

bacon-beer.jpg

My boyfriend has... Lol

and?

I've never seen him buy it again.. But he did finish it lol
    Lone Wolf HelpFor the solo players who know, sometimes you just need a hand.PC | NA | AD-DC-EP | Discord
  • MissBizz
    MissBizz
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    http://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/218675/sooo-ive-given-up-on-my-templar-with-23-days-playtime

...23 days?

...my bank Mules probably have 23 days playtime.

I dare everyone to go add up their playtime.. From all characters. >:)
  • Xendyn
    Xendyn
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    http://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/218675/sooo-ive-given-up-on-my-templar-with-23-days-playtime

...23 days?

That could be...embarassing.

PC/NA
  • MissBizz
    MissBizz
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

...23 days?

That could be...embarassing.

giphy.gif

Could be worse. I considered creating a whole new thread and calling out multiple people to do it

Lol. I still might do that. Although I'd need to be at home so I knew mine.
  • P3ZZL3
    P3ZZL3
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Morning all :)

So, a rough tally from a week or so ago gave me something like 1600hrs of play time since January 2015. :)

Also, is anyone on PC EU at present? IF so, can you do me a favour and check the AA Trials times for @P3ZZL3 or @Eterish
    I think we ran 106,569 or something :) Could you confirm if possible?

Cheers
    P
    CP561 Redguard | Jabsy Templar | Stamina Build
    CP561 Breton | Jesus Beam Templar | Magicka Build Forever!
    CP561 Naked Nord | Tanky DK | Stamigicka Build

✭✭✭ Check ESO Server Status Live!: http://eso.webhub.eu/ ✭✭✭
  • Xendyn
    Xendyn
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Somebody's going to be happy...@MissBizz

UI
    General

Attribute bars will now disappear while a long term food effect is active.

PC/NA
  • newtinmpls
    newtinmpls
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Um... how do i even find out my playtime?
    Tenesi Faryon of Telvanni - Dunmer Sorceress who deliberately sought sacrifice into Cold Harbor to rescue her beloved.
    Hisa Ni Caemaire - Altmer Sorceress, member of the Order Draconis and Adept of the House of Dibella.
    Broken Branch Toothmaul - goblin (for my goblin characters, I use either orsimer or bosmer templates) Templar, member of the Order Draconis and persistently unskilled pickpocket
    Mol gro Durga - Orsimer Socerer/Battlemage who died the first time when the Nibenay Valley chapterhouse of the Order Draconis was destroyed, then went back to Cold Harbor to rescue his second/partner who was still captive. He overestimated his resistance to the hopelessness of Oblivion, about to give up, and looked up to see the golden glow of atherius surrounding a beautiful young woman who extended her hand to him and said "I can help you". He carried Fianna Kingsley out of Cold Harbor on his shoulder. He carried Alvard Stower under one arm. He also irritated the Prophet who had intended the portal for only Mol and Lyris.
    Order Draconis - well c'mon there has to be some explanation for all those dragon tattoos.
    House of Dibella - If you have ever seen or read "Memoirs of a Geisha" that's just the beginning...
    Nibenay Valley Chapterhouse - Where now stands only desolate ground and a dolmen there once was a thriving community supporting one of the major chapterhouses of the Order Draconis
  • DovresMalven
    DovresMalven
    ✭✭✭
    /played
    Dovres Malven
    - Aldmeri Dominion
  • newtinmpls
    newtinmpls
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    /played

So just do that from my character?
  • MissBizz
    MissBizz
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Aaahhhhhhh WOOOOHOOOO

YAY!!?

seinfelddance.gif~c200

I just woke up (booked today of work), and I'm going to go questing with food!!! WOOHOO!
  • MissBizz
    MissBizz
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Somebody's going to be happy...@MissBizz

UI
    General

Attribute bars will now disappear while a long term food effect is active.
    Ahahah. I posted before I even read back on this thread. Yes, I am quite happy. Although, its quite selfish that I am happy, as many times I pointed out that people like this so was really hoping for an option.

newtinmpls wrote: »
    /played

So just do that from my character?

Type that in your chat box on each character. It will tell you the amount of time you have been on that character (have to cycle through and add them up to get your total)
  • UrQuan
    UrQuan
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    BTW @UrQuan hows the Official Tamriel Feast coming?

I'd be happy to send some maple bacon popcorn up north as a between course palate cleanser.
    Still in the planning stages - I'm still deciding which recipes to use, and when to do this. And frankly maple bacon popcorn sounds like it could be really good...

bacon-beer.jpg
    OK, I'm generally a fan of Rogue (I love their Dead Guy Ale, and they've got an oatmeal stout that I like), and based on my one visit there Voodoo Doughnuts was good, but I don't know how I feel about this Rogue-Voodoo collaboration. I'm just not convinced that it's a good idea... I mean I'm sure it won't be as bad as that one time I tried Skittlebrau, but still.
    Caius Drusus Imperial DK (DC)
    Bragg Ironhand Orc Temp (DC)
    Neesha Stalks-Shadows Argonian NB (EP)
    Falidir Altmer Sorcr (AD)
    J'zharka Khajiit NB (AD)
    Isabeau Runeseer Breton Sorc (DC)
    Fevassa Dunmer DK (EP)
    Manut Redguard Temp (AD)
    Tylera the Summoner Altmer Sorc (EP)
    Svari Snake-Blood Nord DK (AD)
    Ashlyn D'Elyse Breton NB (EP)
    Filindria Bosmer Temp (DC)
    Vigbjorn the Wanderer Nord Warden (EP)
    Hrokki Winterborn Breton Warden (DC)
    Basks-in-the-Sunshine Argonian Temp
    Someone stole my sweetroll
  • WldKarde
    WldKarde
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Well so much for that great idea of mine...Voodoo Doughnut Maple Bacon Ale has been retired and is no longer brewed :(

Now I have to find another Bacon + Beer (also known as the 2nd most perfect food)
    PC NA
    River Wldkarde
    18 Master Anglers so far
  • Xendyn
    Xendyn
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Well so much for that great idea of mine...Voodoo Doughnut Maple Bacon Ale has been retired and is no longer brewed :(

Guess that kind of says it all about how good it was lol

PC/NA
  • Xendyn
    Xendyn
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Think I'm gonna "win" this playtime thing lol
    Added them all up and converted it into total days.

Going to let everyone else post theirs first tho.

PC/NA
  • Shunravi
    Shunravi
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Think I'm gonna "win" this playtime thing lol
    Added them all up and converted it into total days.

Going to let everyone else post theirs first tho.

You just might... This was my main some time ago... Need to add everything together with current time.
    axcs55.jpg
    This one has an eloquent and well thought out response to tha... Ooh sweetroll!
  • UrQuan
    UrQuan
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Wait... we're going to be adding up all of our playtime across all of our characters? Hmm, this is going to take some math...
    Caius Drusus Imperial DK (DC)
    Bragg Ironhand Orc Temp (DC)
    Neesha Stalks-Shadows Argonian NB (EP)
    Falidir Altmer Sorcr (AD)
    J'zharka Khajiit NB (AD)
    Isabeau Runeseer Breton Sorc (DC)
    Fevassa Dunmer DK (EP)
    Manut Redguard Temp (AD)
    Tylera the Summoner Altmer Sorc (EP)
    Svari Snake-Blood Nord DK (AD)
    Ashlyn D'Elyse Breton NB (EP)
    Filindria Bosmer Temp (DC)
    Vigbjorn the Wanderer Nord Warden (EP)
    Hrokki Winterborn Breton Warden (DC)
    Basks-in-the-Sunshine Argonian Temp
    Someone stole my sweetroll
  • Xendyn
    Xendyn
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭

PC/NA
  • MissBizz
    MissBizz
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

When I saw deja-vu I thought you were going to post links to one of the many threads about "fixing" the guild bank "stacking bug". lol
  • likelolwhat
    likelolwhat
    ✭✭✭✭
    UrQuan wrote: »
    Wait... we're going to be adding up all of our playtime across all of our characters? Hmm, this is going to take some math...

Oh noes! *hides*

I need to check... I will lose but I will check. Calculator, dun fail me now.
    Forever looking for that one avatar that no one else has...

The Unofficial Elder Scrolls Pages - the definitive source for Elder Scrolls info. Proud founding member of the official PC UESP guild, NA server.
  • MissBizz
    MissBizz
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Oh man...

http://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/2277277/#Comment_2277277
    The next incremental for consoles will be sent for first-party certification in the next week or two, with a publish later in October; we'll announce a date for the patch as soon as we have it nailed down. The issues you mentioned surrounding the Guild Bank, Guild Trader, and missing beams should all be addressed in that patch, and we're continuing to work on the loading screen issue.

That certification really messes with patching. Glad I knew I planned on staying on PC so my off PS4 days don't bother me.

I'll be adding my playtime up today :)
  • Xendyn
    Xendyn
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Oh man...

http://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/2277277/#Comment_2277277
    The next incremental for consoles will be sent for first-party certification in the next week or two, with a publish later in October; we'll announce a date for the patch as soon as we have it nailed down. The issues you mentioned surrounding the Guild Bank, Guild Trader, and missing beams should all be addressed in that patch, and we're continuing to work on the loading screen issue.

That certification really messes with patching. Glad I knew I planned on staying on PC so my off PS4 days don't bother me.

I'll be adding my playtime up today :)

Ugh. Yes it does. I feel sorry for them atm, although I'm sure that will change as the complaint and quitting threads from people that don't think about how this process has to work start piling up.

PC/NA
This discussion has been closed.