Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 23:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – September 23

Thread for PC Users :)

• Enodoc
    Enodoc
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Xendyn wrote: »
    MissBizz wrote: »
    Oh man...

http://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/2277277/#Comment_2277277
    The next incremental for consoles will be sent for first-party certification in the next week or two, with a publish later in October; we'll announce a date for the patch as soon as we have it nailed down. The issues you mentioned surrounding the Guild Bank, Guild Trader, and missing beams should all be addressed in that patch, and we're continuing to work on the loading screen issue.

That certification really messes with patching. Glad I knew I planned on staying on PC so my off PS4 days don't bother me.

I'll be adding my playtime up today :)
    Ugh. Yes it does. I feel sorry for them atm, although I'm sure that will change as the complaint and quitting threads from people that don't think about how this process has to work start piling up.
    Not really sure what they can do about it though; they can receive hundreds of complaints about it, but certification is still a first-party requirement.
    UESP: The Unofficial Elder Scrolls Pages - A collaborative source for all knowledge on the Elder Scrolls series since 1995
    Join us on Discord - discord.gg/uesp
  • MissBizz
    MissBizz
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Enodoc wrote: »
    Oh man...

http://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/2277277/#Comment_2277277
    The next incremental for consoles will be sent for first-party certification in the next week or two, with a publish later in October; we'll announce a date for the patch as soon as we have it nailed down. The issues you mentioned surrounding the Guild Bank, Guild Trader, and missing beams should all be addressed in that patch, and we're continuing to work on the loading screen issue.

That certification really messes with patching. Glad I knew I planned on staying on PC so my off PS4 days don't bother me.

I'll be adding my playtime up today :)
    Ugh. Yes it does. I feel sorry for them atm, although I'm sure that will change as the complaint and quitting threads from people that don't think about how this process has to work start piling up.
    Not really sure what they can do about it though; they can receive hundreds of complaints about it, but certification is still a first-party requirement.
    Yeah that's my thoughts.. And I imagine there is some stipulation that stops them from pushing out smaller patches for cert each week. Maybe it cost $$$ per cert or they are only allow every X weeks or something?
    Lone Wolf HelpFor the solo players who know, sometimes you just need a hand.PC | NA | AD-DC-EP | Discord
  • WldKarde
    WldKarde
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Well my friends, after a few cups of coffee and much frustration over my lack of mathematical prowess, I was able to total up my playtime on my main account.

107 days 23 hours 12 minutes

Hmm, one would think after that much time I'd be a little better at playing :(

Oh well, this is my first MMO and I'm having a blast, so time well spent. And thank you to everyone here for making me feel so welcome!
    PC NA
    Characters formally known as Veteran 16:
    Wldkarde, Sir WldKarde , Lil-Miss WldKarde,
    Dame WldKarde Stamplar "Master Angler" "Main" ,
    Shady WldKarde, WldKarde"s Bacon, Jaded WldKarde,
    River Wldkarde
    18 Master Anglers so far
    "Dames and Sirs, take my advice, pull down your pants...and slide on the ice!" Slightly adjusted quote of Dr. Sidney Friedman from M*A*S*H
  • Xendyn
    Xendyn
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    wldkarde wrote: »
    Well my friends, after a few cups of coffee and much frustration over my lack of mathematical prowess, I was able to total up my playtime on my main account.

Oh well, this is my first MMO and I'm having a blast, so time well spent. And thank you to everyone here for making me feel so welcome!

Lol, trust me, time played has no bearing on it. I'm a fine example of that ;) (and trying to min/max and such just gives me a headache)

Hoping someday when they get cross-faction dungeons in we'll be able to run together :)
    Lag is ruinin' my 'mershun!
    A society grows great when old men plant trees whose shade they know they shall never sit in.
    There is only one good, knowledge, and one evil, ignorance - Socrates
    Member of the Old Guard, keepers of the game's history

PC/NA
  • P3ZZL3
    P3ZZL3
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I've heard the publishing costs do prohibit large patches on a weekly basis, but if you allow for a patch to take a week or more to be authorised on the console side, it must be a management nightmare.

That being said, have you read the Talons thread over in Alliance War.

It's been nerfed so it can be CC blocked, and it was intentional, just they "forgot" to put it in the Patch Notes.

I mean, cmon people...really? Just seems like the quality even from when I joined in December is sinking. Even communication from people has dropped like a stone in the forums.

One can't help but think of Rats and sinking Ships :(
    CP561 Redguard | Jabsy Templar | Stamina Build
    CP561 Breton | Jesus Beam Templar | Magicka Build Forever!
    CP561 Naked Nord | Tanky DK | Stamigicka Build

✭✭✭ Check ESO Server Status Live!: http://eso.webhub.eu/ ✭✭✭
  • WldKarde
    WldKarde
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hoping someday when they get cross-faction dungeons in we'll be able to run together :)

Sounds like fun and thanks! But don't say I didn't warn you ;)

PC NA
    Characters formally known as Veteran 16:
    Wldkarde, Sir WldKarde , Lil-Miss WldKarde,
    Dame WldKarde Stamplar "Master Angler" "Main" ,
    Shady WldKarde, WldKarde"s Bacon, Jaded WldKarde,
    River Wldkarde
    18 Master Anglers so far
    "Dames and Sirs, take my advice, pull down your pants...and slide on the ice!" Slightly adjusted quote of Dr. Sidney Friedman from M*A*S*H
  • MissBizz
    MissBizz
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    P3ZZL3 wrote: »
    I've heard the publishing costs do prohibit large patches on a weekly basis, but if you allow for a patch to take a week or more to be authorised on the console side, it must be a management nightmare.

That being said, have you read the Talons thread over in Alliance War.

It's been nerfed so it can be CC blocked, and it was intentional, just they "forgot" to put it in the Patch Notes.

I mean, cmon people...really? Just seems like the quality even from when I joined in December is sinking. Even communication from people has dropped like a stone in the forums.

One can't help but think of Rats and sinking Ships :(

You only joined in December? Just in time for that run of no-patch weeks. That was the first time I remember them doing that.. I think we went 3 weeks without maintenance.

Ahh well if it costs them money to patch console (which wouldn't surprise me since xbox/PS has to "certify" it) that definitely would explain the lack of weekly patches.

I did read the talons thread.. after Gina posted I also read a few people posting "I'm not even a DK and think these poor guys need their talons back" lol. As I understand it though.. the person blocking can't just block the initial hit, they have to keep block up the entire time (8 seconds or something)? Seems tough to block too, unless of course you can block cast something on your bar.

Lol, trust me, time played has no bearing on it. I'm a fine example of that ;) (and trying to min/max and such just gives me a headache)

I have been trying to "min/max", haha, well, not really. Mostly just trying to understand some of that nonsense to still do what I want.. but better. It is a headache inducer.

Lone Wolf HelpFor the solo players who know, sometimes you just need a hand.PC | NA | AD-DC-EP | Discord
  • P3ZZL3
    P3ZZL3
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Can anyone here see the EU Trails boards?
    CP561 Redguard | Jabsy Templar | Stamina Build
    CP561 Breton | Jesus Beam Templar | Magicka Build Forever!
    CP561 Naked Nord | Tanky DK | Stamigicka Build

✭✭✭ Check ESO Server Status Live!: http://eso.webhub.eu/ ✭✭✭
  • MissBizz
    MissBizz
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    P3ZZL3 wrote: »
    Can anyone here see the EU Trails boards?

Trails. Heh. Not sure why ZOS doesn't just change it to trails, we all mess it up on the forums.

I can see at lunch if my EU updated. If it hasn't I can check later today (like, 8 hours from now) after it updates. Although.. I have a better idea.

@Elloa Can you check the EU trials leadboards for @P3ZZL3 ?
  • newtinmpls
    newtinmpls
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Now I have to find another Bacon + Beer (also known as the 2nd most perfect food)

I wonder if there is a bacon rum?
    Tenesi Faryon of Telvanni - Dunmer Sorceress who deliberately sought sacrifice into Cold Harbor to rescue her beloved.
    Hisa Ni Caemaire - Altmer Sorceress, member of the Order Draconis and Adept of the House of Dibella.
    Broken Branch Toothmaul - goblin (for my goblin characters, I use either orsimer or bosmer templates) Templar, member of the Order Draconis and persistently unskilled pickpocket
    Mol gro Durga - Orsimer Socerer/Battlemage who died the first time when the Nibenay Valley chapterhouse of the Order Draconis was destroyed, then went back to Cold Harbor to rescue his second/partner who was still captive. He overestimated his resistance to the hopelessness of Oblivion, about to give up, and looked up to see the golden glow of atherius surrounding a beautiful young woman who extended her hand to him and said "I can help you". He carried Fianna Kingsley out of Cold Harbor on his shoulder. He carried Alvard Stower under one arm. He also irritated the Prophet who had intended the portal for only Mol and Lyris.
    Order Draconis - well c'mon there has to be some explanation for all those dragon tattoos.
    House of Dibella - If you have ever seen or read "Memoirs of a Geisha" that's just the beginning...
    Nibenay Valley Chapterhouse - Where now stands only desolate ground and a dolmen there once was a thriving community supporting one of the major chapterhouses of the Order Draconis
  • MissBizz
    MissBizz
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    newtinmpls wrote: »
    Now I have to find another Bacon + Beer (also known as the 2nd most perfect food)

Phew. I thought you an I were going to have a war over visible stat bars. lol. We good?

I think there is bacon vodka....
    Edited by MissBizz on September 22, 2015 5:48PM
  • UrQuan
    UrQuan
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    newtinmpls wrote: »

Phew. I thought you an I were going to have a war over visible stat bars. lol. We good?

I think there is bacon vodka....
    Bacon vodka is super easy to make at home. It's really easy to infuse flavours into vodka - much more so than other alcohols, because vodka itself has such a neutral flavour. Basically you just put the vodka and whatever you want to infuse into it together in a container for a while, then decant the vodka out. Just make sure that whatever you're using to infuse the flavour doesn't break down in the vodka, because you don't want floaty bits. With bacon it should be fine, but when decanting the vodka you'd probably want to strain it just to be sure.
    Caius Drusus Imperial DK (DC)
    Bragg Ironhand Orc Temp (DC)
    Neesha Stalks-Shadows Argonian NB (EP)
    Falidir Altmer Sorcr (AD)
    J'zharka Khajiit NB (AD)
    Isabeau Runeseer Breton Sorc (DC)
    Fevassa Dunmer DK (EP)
    Manut Redguard Temp (AD)
    Tylera the Summoner Altmer Sorc (EP)
    Svari Snake-Blood Nord DK (AD)
    Ashlyn D'Elyse Breton NB (EP)
    Filindria Bosmer Temp (DC)
    Vigbjorn the Wanderer Nord Warden (EP)
    Hrokki Winterborn Breton Warden (DC)
    Basks-in-the-Sunshine Argonian Temp
    Someone stole my sweetroll
  • JD2013
    JD2013
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Is it me, or is it getting really nasty out there?
    Sweetrolls for all!

Christophe Mottierre - Breton Templar with his own whole darn estate! Templar Houses are so 2015. EU DC

PC Beta Tester January 2014

Elder of The Black
    Order of Sithis
    The Runners

@TamrielTraverse - For Tamriel related Twitter shenanigans!
    https://tamrieltraveller.wordpress.com/

Crafting bag OP! ZOS nerf pls!
  • UrQuan
    UrQuan
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    JD2013 wrote: »
    At the moment I'm intentionally avoiding most of the threads that I think have a strong possibility of getting nasty. So it seems OK to me! o:)
    J'zharka Khajiit NB (AD)
    Fevassa Dunmer DK (EP)
    Manut Redguard Temp (AD)
  • Xendyn
    Xendyn
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    UrQuan wrote: »
    At the moment I'm intentionally avoiding most of the threads that I think have a strong possibility of getting nasty. So it seems OK to me! o:)

Which would be pretty much a majority lol.
    Can't put out a grease fire with water.
    A society grows great when old men plant trees whose shade they know they shall never sit in.

PC/NA
  • UrQuan
    UrQuan
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    UrQuan wrote: »

Which would be pretty much a majority lol.
    Can't put out a grease fire with water.
    Yeah, I'm staying out of a lot of threads right now :p
    J'zharka Khajiit NB (AD)
    Fevassa Dunmer DK (EP)
    Manut Redguard Temp (AD)
  • JD2013
    JD2013
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'm really trying to keep out of it but .... Must ... Be ... Sassy ...
    Sweetrolls for all!

Christophe Mottierre - Breton Templar with his own whole darn estate! Templar Houses are so 2015. EU DC

Elder of The Black
    Order of Sithis
    The Runners

• Xendyn
    Xendyn
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Yeh I'm just trying to correct misinformation and inject a little humor now and then.
    Altho some of it goes over the kiddies heads, like Cheech and Chong lol.

PC/NA
  • Auricle
    Auricle
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    So... Is this thread where the nice sane easily amused people live?

tumblr_inline_mgrsxrDady1rxc4n0.gif
  • Rook_Master
    Rook_Master
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Good lord, how does this thread have 113 pages?

It simply refuses to die.
  • Xendyn
    Xendyn
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Auricle wrote: »

No need for strikethroughs. All of the above will do. :)
    You must have popcorn, tho.
    Good lord, how does this thread have 113 pages?

It simply refuses to die.

200_s.gif

PC/NA
  • Rodvic
    Rodvic
    ✭✭✭
    What is this magical place?
  • JD2013
    JD2013
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Rodvic wrote: »

A magical place called ... The madness shelter.
    Sweetrolls for all!

Elder of The Black
    Order of Sithis
    The Runners

• Xendyn
    Xendyn
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭

It is a haven of sanity in our insane little world.
    Well, sometimes we are insane, too, but in a good way B)

PC/NA
  • Rodvic
    Rodvic
    ✭✭✭
    Sounds like my kind of place.
  • UrQuan
    UrQuan
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Auricle wrote: »

This is the thread where we chill in a drama-free zone, have a little popcorn
    506a2f5274c5b64af7001048._w.1500_s.fit_.jpg
    and refrain from being serious.

One time, about 20 or 30 pages ago, someone new came into this thread and got upset with the silly replies to his post. He failed to understand that this thread is the anti-serious.
    J'zharka Khajiit NB (AD)
    Fevassa Dunmer DK (EP)
    Manut Redguard Temp (AD)
  • Rodvic
    Rodvic
    ✭✭✭
    picture-1.png
    I bring sweetrolls.
  • MissBizz
    MissBizz
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    picture-1.png
    I bring sweetrolls.

That better not be @UrQuan's sweetroll... or you might get kicked out...
  • JD2013
    JD2013
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    tumblr_lvh6cxJVW81qjhjgyo1_r1_500.jpg

I bring Elsweyr Fondue, Black Briar mead and grilled leeks.
    Sweetrolls for all!

Elder of The Black
    Order of Sithis
    The Runners

• UrQuan
    UrQuan
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    picture-1.png
    I bring sweetrolls.
    My sweetroll!!