The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 29:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – April 29

Thread for PC Users :)

• P3ZZL3
    P3ZZL3
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Gotta love my math skills :D
    100-pages.jpg
    Edited by P3ZZL3 on August 21, 2015 2:56PM
    CP561 Redguard | Jabsy Templar | Stamina Build
    CP561 Breton | Jesus Beam Templar | Magicka Build Forever!
    CP561 Naked Nord | Tanky DK | Stamigicka Build

✭✭✭ Check ESO Server Status Live!: http://eso.webhub.eu/ ✭✭✭
  • Eddzo101
    Eddzo101
    ✭✭
    Woohoo
    100%2Bfollowers.jpg[img][/img]
  • Xendyn
    Xendyn
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Sleepily looks at the silly consoler trying to be serious in here and shakes head.

Coffee and

100_5080415608fe5.jpg
    Lag is ruinin' my 'mershun!
    A society grows great when old men plant trees whose shade they know they shall never sit in.
    There is only one good, knowledge, and one evil, ignorance - Socrates
    Member of the Old Guard, keepers of the game's history

PC/NA
  • Shunravi
    Shunravi
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Happy 100th page!

100-Reviews.jpg
    This one has an eloquent and well thought out response to tha... Ooh sweetroll!
  • UrQuan
    UrQuan
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    OK, new goal: see if we can find the forum's maximum number of pages for a thread. No using computer trickery to peer behind the curtain of the forum software to find out either! We do this the old fashioned way, by posting more and more until we hit the limit! Just like my grandpappy used to do on the forums back in WW2!
    Caius Drusus Imperial DK (DC)
    Bragg Ironhand Orc Temp (DC)
    Neesha Stalks-Shadows Argonian NB (EP)
    Falidir Altmer Sorcr (AD)
    J'zharka Khajiit NB (AD)
    Isabeau Runeseer Breton Sorc (DC)
    Fevassa Dunmer DK (EP)
    Manut Redguard Temp (AD)
    Tylera the Summoner Altmer Sorc (EP)
    Svari Snake-Blood Nord DK (AD)
    Ashlyn D'Elyse Breton NB (EP)
    Filindria Bosmer Temp (DC)
    Vigbjorn the Wanderer Nord Warden (EP)
    Hrokki Winterborn Breton Warden (DC)
    Basks-in-the-Sunshine Argonian Temp
    Someone stole my sweetroll
  • Gidorick
    Gidorick
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Is this the largest thread on ESO Official Forums ever?
    What ESO really needs is an Auction Horse.
    That's right... Horse.
    Click HERE to discuss.

Want more crazy ideas? Check out my Concept Repository!
  • P3ZZL3
    P3ZZL3
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Probably close to it I would guess *shrugs*

AMA is close, but we've taken over that.

• WldKarde
    WldKarde
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    The first 100 pages were a blast!

Can't wait to see what popcorn inspired fun awaits in the next 100.

And Congrats @P3ZZL3 ... Glad the honor of the 100th post fell to you. As well it should have :)

Have a great weekend all
    PC NA
    Characters formally known as Veteran 16:
    Wldkarde, Sir WldKarde , Lil-Miss WldKarde,
    Dame WldKarde Stamplar "Master Angler" "Main" ,
    Shady WldKarde, WldKarde"s Bacon, Jaded WldKarde,
    River Wldkarde
    18 Master Anglers so far
    "Dames and Sirs, take my advice, pull down your pants...and slide on the ice!" Slightly adjusted quote of Dr. Sidney Friedman from M*A*S*H
  • psicorpb16_ESO
    psicorpb16_ESO
    ✭✭✭
    Oh wow , grats all! 100!

(now can anyone tell me what the subject is pls :wink: )
  • Sallington
    Sallington
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    photolibrary_rm_photo_of_popcorn.jpg

d2e95d092320c05f261eb24b13cac350.jpg

Edited by Sallington on August 21, 2015 5:40PM
    Daggerfall Covenant
    Sallington - Templar - Stormproof - Prefect II
    Cobham - Sorcerer - Stormproof - First Sergeant II
    Shallington - NightBlade - Lieutenant |
    Balmorah - Templar - Sergeant ||
  • JD2013
    JD2013
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yay for 100!!!!

Stay in here. It's safer.
    Sweetrolls for all!

Christophe Mottierre - Breton Templar with his own whole darn estate! Templar Houses are so 2015. EU DC

PC Beta Tester January 2014

Elder of The Black
    Order of Sithis
    The Runners

@TamrielTraverse - For Tamriel related Twitter shenanigans!
    https://tamrieltraveller.wordpress.com/

Crafting bag OP! ZOS nerf pls!
  • Enodoc
    Enodoc
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    wldkarde wrote: »
    The first 100 pages were a blast!

Can't wait to see what popcorn inspired fun awaits in the next 100.

And Congrats @P3ZZL3 ... Glad the honor of the 100th post fell to you. As well it should have :)
    Agreed on all three points. And well done on 100 :) More pleased than I should have been to see that the first (4) post(s) on this page consist of nothing more than 100's, as that was my plan too :D
    UESP: The Unofficial Elder Scrolls Pages - A collaborative source for all knowledge on the Elder Scrolls series since 1995
    Join us on Discord - discord.gg/uesp
  • Xendyn
    Xendyn
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    So , we must have at least one food related pic on this page.
    *squints carefully at thread* Looks like the last one was Nepal, so dinner from Lithuania

Cepelinai_Sauce.JPG
    A society grows great when old men plant trees whose shade they know they shall never sit in.

PC/NA
  • newtinmpls
    newtinmpls
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Okay I didn't want to do the usual countries starting with A, so I looked around and found a country I'd never heard of:

Ashmore and Cartier Islands

To make a long weird story short, it's sort of weird territory under the authority of Australia, but functionally a sort of national park reserve/wildlife sanctuary with NO population (of humans, anyway).

The only people to be found are indonesian fisherman and various governmental officials, so the most likely meals would actually be Indonesian... I guess.

So here goes for dinner in Ashmor and Cartier Islands:

uNt8ktj.jpg
    Tenesi Faryon of Telvanni - Dunmer Sorceress who deliberately sought sacrifice into Cold Harbor to rescue her beloved.
    Hisa Ni Caemaire - Altmer Sorceress, member of the Order Draconis and Adept of the House of Dibella.
    Broken Branch Toothmaul - goblin (for my goblin characters, I use either orsimer or bosmer templates) Templar, member of the Order Draconis and persistently unskilled pickpocket
    Mol gro Durga - Orsimer Socerer/Battlemage who died the first time when the Nibenay Valley chapterhouse of the Order Draconis was destroyed, then went back to Cold Harbor to rescue his second/partner who was still captive. He overestimated his resistance to the hopelessness of Oblivion, about to give up, and looked up to see the golden glow of atherius surrounding a beautiful young woman who extended her hand to him and said "I can help you". He carried Fianna Kingsley out of Cold Harbor on his shoulder. He carried Alvard Stower under one arm. He also irritated the Prophet who had intended the portal for only Mol and Lyris.
    Order Draconis - well c'mon there has to be some explanation for all those dragon tattoos.
    House of Dibella - If you have ever seen or read "Memoirs of a Geisha" that's just the beginning...
    Nibenay Valley Chapterhouse - Where now stands only desolate ground and a dolmen there once was a thriving community supporting one of the major chapterhouses of the Order Draconis
  • Dekkameron
    Dekkameron
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Can i hide in here please? All the strange console players confuses and scare me.

Also i don't really know what ya talking about in here, but my fave food is corned beef hash

Corned-Beef-Hash-with-Fried-Egg-500.jpg
    - Veteran Combat Librarian -
  • newtinmpls
    newtinmpls
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    The corned beef hash looks pretty good.

The whole letter/meal thing is you post food relevant to your local time of day/meal from a country that starts with the last letter of the previous country of origin for a meal

Hmmmm that was more wordy than I wanted ... but I'm tired.

Oh and now that I said that, I have to share this:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kCpjgl2baLs

Tenesi Faryon of Telvanni - Dunmer Sorceress who deliberately sought sacrifice into Cold Harbor to rescue her beloved.
    Hisa Ni Caemaire - Altmer Sorceress, member of the Order Draconis and Adept of the House of Dibella.
    Broken Branch Toothmaul - goblin (for my goblin characters, I use either orsimer or bosmer templates) Templar, member of the Order Draconis and persistently unskilled pickpocket
    Mol gro Durga - Orsimer Socerer/Battlemage who died the first time when the Nibenay Valley chapterhouse of the Order Draconis was destroyed, then went back to Cold Harbor to rescue his second/partner who was still captive. He overestimated his resistance to the hopelessness of Oblivion, about to give up, and looked up to see the golden glow of atherius surrounding a beautiful young woman who extended her hand to him and said "I can help you". He carried Fianna Kingsley out of Cold Harbor on his shoulder. He carried Alvard Stower under one arm. He also irritated the Prophet who had intended the portal for only Mol and Lyris.
    Order Draconis - well c'mon there has to be some explanation for all those dragon tattoos.
    House of Dibella - If you have ever seen or read "Memoirs of a Geisha" that's just the beginning...
    Nibenay Valley Chapterhouse - Where now stands only desolate ground and a dolmen there once was a thriving community supporting one of the major chapterhouses of the Order Draconis
  • Xendyn
    Xendyn
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Dekkameron wrote: »
    Can i hide in here please? All the strange console players confuses and scare me.

Also i don't really know what ya talking about in here, but my fave food is corned beef hash

Corned Beef hash is good stuff :)
    Welcome to The Popcorn Thread. We talk about lots of stuff from addons to the state of the forums these days and try to not be too serious about it.
    Posting pics of popcorn, and puppies and kittens is encouraged.

PC/NA
  • Dekkameron
    Dekkameron
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Xendyn wrote: »
    Posting pics of popcorn, and puppies and kittens is encouraged.

I prefer to post pictures of squirrels if that's ok?

1bdce7dbdc8b3749b3552081ae4168a3.jpg
    - Veteran Combat Librarian -
  • Shunravi
    Shunravi
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    squirrel.jpg
    This one has an eloquent and well thought out response to tha... Ooh sweetroll!
  • WldKarde
    WldKarde
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Shunravi wrote: »
    squirrel.jpg

Well Played, well played indeed! :)

Thanks for the laugh as I sign off and get ready for another fine weekend of ESO

What a wonderful popcorn, puppies, and delicious food filled safe-haven we have created here within these sometimes way too serious forums of ESO!

Well done everyone!

And let's make the next 100...

Wait for it...

EVEN BETTER!

Cheers
    PC NA
    Characters formally known as Veteran 16:
    Wldkarde, Sir WldKarde , Lil-Miss WldKarde,
    Dame WldKarde Stamplar "Master Angler" "Main" ,
    Shady WldKarde, WldKarde"s Bacon, Jaded WldKarde,
    River Wldkarde
    18 Master Anglers so far
    "Dames and Sirs, take my advice, pull down your pants...and slide on the ice!" Slightly adjusted quote of Dr. Sidney Friedman from M*A*S*H
  • Eddzo101
    Eddzo101
    ✭✭
    S next then
    So breakfast porridge from Scotland

Marmalade-Porridge-with-Clotted-Cream.jpg?itok=l_vVdyuU[img][/img]
  • newtinmpls
    newtinmpls
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Eddzo101 wrote: »
    S next then
    So breakfast porridge from Scotland

Marmalade-Porridge-with-Clotted-Cream.jpg?itok=l_vVdyuU[img][/img]

Wow that looks really good.

Major comfort food. Now I'm looking sadly at wheat-n-bran, apples & cashews.
  • Xendyn
    Xendyn
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭

PC/NA
  • newtinmpls
    newtinmpls
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Well another odd country: Djibouti

Djibouti is a very small country in the horn of Africa. How small? It comes in at just under 9,000 square miles, which is roughly the size of New Hampshire.

It's dinner time for me. Wish I could be eating this:

XkV4Gxa.jpg
  • Xendyn
    Xendyn
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Good morning :)
    Another day, another AH thread...and unarmed combat thread...and a handful of "nerf this" threads.

Breakfast today is from Iceland...(fish? Really? :s )

Img_1827.jpg

PC/NA
  • P3ZZL3
    P3ZZL3
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ^^ Nice.

Well, this morning, I log in and it seems that "One Shot/NErf the bow" is a new flavour. As well as a few "Sorcs are OP nerf them" threads :dizzy:

Did AA and Hel Ra last night. Managed to complete both, so that was fun, and had a very interesting conversation with a few old timers about the Glass Motif and how to make money from it and the horrendous grind involved to get it....Some interesting thoughts on how to monetize in game.

So, back to Breakfast. Today, we shall visit: Denmark :)

Danish-breakfast.jpg
    Edited by P3ZZL3 on August 24, 2015 8:36AM

• UrQuan
    UrQuan
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Xendyn wrote: »
    Good morning :)
    Another day, another AH thread...and unarmed combat thread...and a handful of "nerf this" threads.

Breakfast today is from Iceland...(fish? Really? :s )

Img_1827.jpg
    Fish for breakfast you say?
    tumblr_mbr1njq5Ui1rbt6uoo1_500.png

Caius Drusus Imperial DK (DC)
    Bragg Ironhand Orc Temp (DC)
    Neesha Stalks-Shadows Argonian NB (EP)
    Falidir Altmer Sorcr (AD)
    J'zharka Khajiit NB (AD)
    Isabeau Runeseer Breton Sorc (DC)
    Fevassa Dunmer DK (EP)
    Manut Redguard Temp (AD)
    Tylera the Summoner Altmer Sorc (EP)
    Svari Snake-Blood Nord DK (AD)
    Ashlyn D'Elyse Breton NB (EP)
    Filindria Bosmer Temp (DC)
    Vigbjorn the Wanderer Nord Warden (EP)
    Hrokki Winterborn Breton Warden (DC)
    Basks-in-the-Sunshine Argonian Temp
    Someone stole my sweetroll
  • whyB
    whyB
    ✭✭✭
    Inb4 pg. 101
  • whyB
    whyB
    ✭✭✭
    AND COMMENT #3000!
  • Xendyn
    Xendyn
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    whyB wrote: »
    AND COMMENT #3000!

Grats!
    P3ZZL3 wrote: »
    ^^ Nice.

Well, this morning, I log in and it seems that "One Shot/NErf the bow" is a new flavour. As well as a few "Sorcs are OP nerf them" threads :dizzy:

Did AA and Hel Ra last night. Managed to complete both, so that was fun, and had a very interesting conversation with a few old timers about the Glass Motif and how to make money from it and the horrendous grind involved to get it....Some interesting thoughts on how to monetize in game.

Grats on the completion, those are always nice the first time :)
    So anything you'd like to share? The grind on that one has me worried, I pride myself on being fully leveled in all crafting and motifs (I have all 487 recipes in the game so far) but damned if I'm buying it. I'm on a fixed income anyway and I'm pretty sure it will be expensive.

PC/NA
This discussion has been closed.