Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 23:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – September 23

Thread for PC Users :)

• P3ZZL3
    P3ZZL3
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    UrQuan wrote: »
    Xendyn wrote: »
    Well I think it worked.
    Brilliant on the cooking thread @UrQuan . You know, I'm thinking there could be good money in an ESO cookbook.
    I'm currently trying to figure out what the real-world equivalent is for frost mirriam... Obviously it's a herb of some sort, but what?

Skyrim History on Frost Mirriam
    Frost Mirriam are dried plants found hanging in houses, often near garlic and elves ears.

Thyme
    A low-growing aromatic plant of the mint family. The small leaves are used as a culinary herb and the plant yields a medicinal oil. Can be grown within a home happily and can also be used "dried" as well as fresh.
    CP561 Redguard | Jabsy Templar | Stamina Build
    CP561 Breton | Jesus Beam Templar | Magicka Build Forever!
    CP561 Naked Nord | Tanky DK | Stamigicka Build

✭✭✭ Check ESO Server Status Live!: http://eso.webhub.eu/ ✭✭✭
  • MissBizz
    MissBizz
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    So I keep hearing/seeing that they changed how divines work therefore stacking it isn't as beneficial anymore.

Anyone have an idea of what they actually did?
    Lone Wolf HelpFor the solo players who know, sometimes you just need a hand.PC | NA | AD-DC-EP | Discord
  • Shunravi
    Shunravi
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    MissBizz wrote: »
    So I keep hearing/seeing that they changed how divines work therefore stacking it isn't as beneficial anymore.

Anyone have an idea of what they actually did?

There are a few things I've been to buisy with to test... The changes to traits being one of them. I'll give it a look this afternoon.
    This one has an eloquent and well thought out response to tha... Ooh sweetroll!
  • MissBizz
    MissBizz
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Just had an idea.

The IC main quest give way more stones than the dailies.... I think a couple of my mules will have to look outside the bank for the first time in a long time to find their way to level 10... lol
    Lone Wolf HelpFor the solo players who know, sometimes you just need a hand.PC | NA | AD-DC-EP | Discord
  • newtinmpls
    newtinmpls
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Ahh... I just can't handle the idea of mules. All my characters are characters, and I do come around to playing them again.
    Tenesi Faryon of Telvanni - Dunmer Sorceress who deliberately sought sacrifice into Cold Harbor to rescue her beloved.
    Hisa Ni Caemaire - Altmer Sorceress, member of the Order Draconis and Adept of the House of Dibella.
    Broken Branch Toothmaul - goblin (for my goblin characters, I use either orsimer or bosmer templates) Templar, member of the Order Draconis and persistently unskilled pickpocket
    Mol gro Durga - Orsimer Socerer/Battlemage who died the first time when the Nibenay Valley chapterhouse of the Order Draconis was destroyed, then went back to Cold Harbor to rescue his second/partner who was still captive. He overestimated his resistance to the hopelessness of Oblivion, about to give up, and looked up to see the golden glow of atherius surrounding a beautiful young woman who extended her hand to him and said "I can help you". He carried Fianna Kingsley out of Cold Harbor on his shoulder. He carried Alvard Stower under one arm. He also irritated the Prophet who had intended the portal for only Mol and Lyris.
    Order Draconis - well c'mon there has to be some explanation for all those dragon tattoos.
    House of Dibella - If you have ever seen or read "Memoirs of a Geisha" that's just the beginning...
    Nibenay Valley Chapterhouse - Where now stands only desolate ground and a dolmen there once was a thriving community supporting one of the major chapterhouses of the Order Draconis
  • MissBizz
    MissBizz
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    newtinmpls wrote: »
    Ahh... I just can't handle the idea of mules. All my characters are characters, and I do come around to playing them again.

My mules are characters that just haven't been played yet ;) (well, except 2.. they are straight up mules)

I have a "main" character, my AD, then a "main" toon for the other two factions. I then have 5 "mules". I have started playing my Khajiit Nightblade "mule" and my imperial Templar ;)

So yeah, some I knew wouldn't be mules forever, just characters waiting for my attention.
  • UrQuan
    UrQuan
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Just had an idea.

The IC main quest give way more stones than the dailies.... I think a couple of my mules will have to look outside the bank for the first time in a long time to find their way to level 10... lol
    Huh. I've got 7 characters who might just have to make their way to IC. And then maybe 8 more if you can send TV stones from one account to another like you can with gold...
    Caius Drusus Imperial DK (DC)
    Bragg Ironhand Orc Temp (DC)
    Neesha Stalks-Shadows Argonian NB (EP)
    Falidir Altmer Sorcr (AD)
    J'zharka Khajiit NB (AD)
    Isabeau Runeseer Breton Sorc (DC)
    Fevassa Dunmer DK (EP)
    Manut Redguard Temp (AD)
    Tylera the Summoner Altmer Sorc (EP)
    Svari Snake-Blood Nord DK (AD)
    Ashlyn D'Elyse Breton NB (EP)
    Filindria Bosmer Temp (DC)
    Vigbjorn the Wanderer Nord Warden (EP)
    Hrokki Winterborn Breton Warden (DC)
    Basks-in-the-Sunshine Argonian Temp
    Someone stole my sweetroll
  • MissBizz
    MissBizz
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Just had an idea.

Huh. I've got 7 characters who might just have to make their way to IC. And then maybe 8 more if you can send TV stones from one account to another like you can with gold...

No you can't mail stones. If you had two PC's you could kill your other account in IC though, although I'm not sure if that's against the rules.
  • UrQuan
    UrQuan
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Just had an idea.

No you can't mail stones. If you had two PC's you could kill your other account in IC though, although I'm not sure if that's against the rules.
    Oh sheesh, I could totally do that. I've already used the "log on to one account on my desktop and the other on my laptop" technique to spread lycanthropy and vampirism from one character to another. I don't know about this, though. I mean, if I kill my own characters on my other account in PVP then I'd be getting AP for it. That seems like a major exploit to me... I don't think I should do it.
    J'zharka Khajiit NB (AD)
    Fevassa Dunmer DK (EP)
    Manut Redguard Temp (AD)
  • Xendyn
    Xendyn
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Just had an idea.

Oh sheesh, I could totally do that. I've already used the "log on to one account on my desktop and the other on my laptop" technique to spread lycanthropy and vampirism from one character to another. I don't know about this, though. I mean, if I kill my own characters on my other account in PVP then I'd be getting AP for it. That seems like a major exploit to me... I don't think I should do it.

It has been done, is done and no, you shouldn't. Def exploiting having multiple accounts.
    Some have even gotten Emp doing that.
    Lag is ruinin' my 'mershun!
    A society grows great when old men plant trees whose shade they know they shall never sit in.
    There is only one good, knowledge, and one evil, ignorance - Socrates
    Member of the Old Guard, keepers of the game's history

PC/NA
  • MissBizz
    MissBizz
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Just had an idea.

It has been done, is done and no, you shouldn't. Def exploiting having multiple accounts.

Emp even? Jeesh. Yeah makes sense. Guess you only get your 8 characters worth of TV then UrQuan. That's still plenty!
  • UrQuan
    UrQuan
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Just had an idea.

Gah, that's terrible. Yeah, definitely not going to do this. Even if nobody but me would know, it doesn't matter.
    J'zharka Khajiit NB (AD)
    Fevassa Dunmer DK (EP)
    Manut Redguard Temp (AD)
  • newtinmpls
    newtinmpls
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    just characters waiting for my attention.

:p That's where I live
    Tenesi Faryon of Telvanni - Dunmer Sorceress who deliberately sought sacrifice into Cold Harbor to rescue her beloved.
    Hisa Ni Caemaire - Altmer Sorceress, member of the Order Draconis and Adept of the House of Dibella.
    Broken Branch Toothmaul - goblin (for my goblin characters, I use either orsimer or bosmer templates) Templar, member of the Order Draconis and persistently unskilled pickpocket
    Mol gro Durga - Orsimer Socerer/Battlemage who died the first time when the Nibenay Valley chapterhouse of the Order Draconis was destroyed, then went back to Cold Harbor to rescue his second/partner who was still captive. He overestimated his resistance to the hopelessness of Oblivion, about to give up, and looked up to see the golden glow of atherius surrounding a beautiful young woman who extended her hand to him and said "I can help you". He carried Fianna Kingsley out of Cold Harbor on his shoulder. He carried Alvard Stower under one arm. He also irritated the Prophet who had intended the portal for only Mol and Lyris.
    Order Draconis - well c'mon there has to be some explanation for all those dragon tattoos.
    House of Dibella - If you have ever seen or read "Memoirs of a Geisha" that's just the beginning...
    Nibenay Valley Chapterhouse - Where now stands only desolate ground and a dolmen there once was a thriving community supporting one of the major chapterhouses of the Order Draconis
  • JD2013
    JD2013
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Page 5?? Oh my no, this will not do.

Morning all!

canadian-breakfast.jpg

Breakfast comes from Canada today! With, of course, Maple Syrup.

Gods I love that stuff.
    Sweetrolls for all!

Christophe Mottierre - Breton Templar with his own whole darn estate! Templar Houses are so 2015. EU DC

PC Beta Tester January 2014

Elder of The Black
    Order of Sithis
    The Runners

@TamrielTraverse - For Tamriel related Twitter shenanigans!
    https://tamrieltraveller.wordpress.com/

Crafting bag OP! ZOS nerf pls!
  • newtinmpls
    newtinmpls
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Nummy nummy goodness!

Well yesterday in IC I got my DK from 26 to 30. Dang XP are easy to come by there. I also found out that I could travel to Cyrodiil without being a member of any campaign (was blocked due to "character in opposing alliance"). Seems like lack of AP is the only difference - which I don't care about. Just wanted to 'venture with friends.
  • MissBizz
    MissBizz
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Nummy nummy goodness!

Well yesterday in IC I got my DK from 26 to 30. Dang XP are easy to come by there. I also found out that I could travel to Cyrodiil without being a member of any campaign (was blocked due to "character in opposing alliance"). Seems like lack of AP is the only difference - which I don't care about. Just wanted to 'venture with friends.

Group with someone and queue as group? I use that one so I can play with friends too :) no spy here
  • newtinmpls
    newtinmpls
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Group with someone and queue as group? I use that one so I can play with friends too :) no spy here

It was even easier than that. I went to the campaign area, and without joining I just hit travel to campaign or enter or whatever the first thing is, and it said single access, do you want to go in the next 56 seconds and I said yes.

No spying, just gaming with a friend (oh, and getting killed every so often, but there you are).
  • MissBizz
    MissBizz
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

It was even easier than that. I went to the campaign area, and without joining I just hit travel to campaign or enter or whatever the first thing is, and it said single access, do you want to go in the next 56 seconds and I said yes.

No spying, just gaming with a friend (oh, and getting killed every so often, but there you are).

That's odd... hmmm
  • newtinmpls
    newtinmpls
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Or maybe I was grouped - but the other character was already in IC - I was using solo access; that part I am sure of.

Need more coffee....
  • UrQuan
    UrQuan
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Huh. I didn't think that was supposed to work... I'll try it on a character I haven't selected new campaigns with later.
    J'zharka Khajiit NB (AD)
    Fevassa Dunmer DK (EP)
    Manut Redguard Temp (AD)
  • Pendrillion
    Pendrillion
    ✭✭✭✭
    Page 6????!!!! Man. In any case. I stumbled over this gem :)
  • Xendyn
    Xendyn
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Page 6????!!!! Man. In any case. I stumbled over this gem :)

Well hi, got popcorn?
    A society grows great when old men plant trees whose shade they know they shall never sit in.

PC/NA
  • Pendrillion
    Pendrillion
    ✭✭✭✭
    Dammit I try to insert a picture link :DaGRMM7z_700b_v1.jpg
    Edited by Pendrillion on September 19, 2015 1:53PM
  • Xendyn
    Xendyn
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭

Yeh some don't work. Has to end in jpg or png or some such.
    I'll help :)

popcorn2.jpg

PC/NA
  • Pendrillion
    Pendrillion
    ✭✭✭✭
    Now I managed. I laughed so much. And have some swiss popcorn :)

• Xendyn
    Xendyn
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Yum...throw some of that good Swiss chocolate in there and we're all set.

PC/NA
  • likelolwhat
    likelolwhat
    ✭✭✭✭
    I needs me some of this...

ACC00097.jpg

Nuttin' like Alaska Grown.
    Forever looking for that one avatar that no one else has...

The Unofficial Elder Scrolls Pages - the definitive source for Elder Scrolls info. Proud founding member of the official PC UESP guild, NA server.
  • WldKarde
    WldKarde
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    In keeping with our threads latest endorsement of bacon as the perfect food...I humbly suggest this as our new official snack.

k2-_9c266645-89a0-4730-8bb7-40c71e1332ef.v2.jpg

The fact that this delicious and nutritious treat comes from my home state of Oregon should in no way sway voters ;)

Besides, it rains here about 300 days a year...I think we know a little something about comfort food :p
    PC NA
    Characters formally known as Veteran 16:
    Wldkarde, Sir WldKarde , Lil-Miss WldKarde,
    Dame WldKarde Stamplar "Master Angler" "Main" ,
    Shady WldKarde, WldKarde"s Bacon, Jaded WldKarde,
    River Wldkarde
    18 Master Anglers so far
    "Dames and Sirs, take my advice, pull down your pants...and slide on the ice!" Slightly adjusted quote of Dr. Sidney Friedman from M*A*S*H
  • likelolwhat
    likelolwhat
    ✭✭✭✭
    wldkarde wrote: »
    In keeping with our threads latest endorsement of bacon as the perfect food...I humbly suggest this as our new official snack.

k2-_9c266645-89a0-4730-8bb7-40c71e1332ef.v2.jpg

The fact that this delicious and nutritious treat comes from my home state of Oregon should in no way sway voters ;)

Besides, it rains here about 300 days a year...I think we know a little something about comfort food :p

*spams Awesome button*

The Unofficial Elder Scrolls Pages - the definitive source for Elder Scrolls info. Proud founding member of the official PC UESP guild, NA server.
  • likelolwhat
    likelolwhat
    ✭✭✭✭
    Also I just upgraded to Win 10, spent half an hour getting it to look like I want, and now ESO doesn't recognize this computer. I hate having to look at my email...

*is recluse*
    brown-recluse-spider-sized.jpg

This discussion has been closed.