The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 29:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – April 29

ESOTU Console Launch - Known Issues

• Greatargonianelder
    Could I have broken the game for me
  • ZeusChaos25
    ZeusChaos25
    ✭✭✭
    I don't think so.. I have you done all the missions in the area?
    War doesn't forge character, it reveals it.
    CP 803 Argonian Dragonknight Tank EP Grand Master Crafter
    CP 803 High Elf Sorcerer DPS EP
    CP 803 Orc Necromancer DPS EP
    Xbox EU

• Greatargonianelder
    yes but not the story line
  • Greatargonianelder
    you can look at my clips
  • Enodoc
    Enodoc
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Doing quests out of order isn't a problem, it just means you won't be directed to the next quest all the time. Head over to Tu'whacca's Throne; that'll be where the next available story quest is for you.
    UESP: The Unofficial Elder Scrolls Pages - A collaborative source for all knowledge on the Elder Scrolls series since 1995
    Join us on Discord - discord.gg/uesp
  • Greatargonianelder
    Know one was there
  • Greatargonianelder
    I found him thanks

I think the white quest glitched and was not showing on my map
  • ZeusChaos25
    ZeusChaos25
    ✭✭✭
    I found him thanks

I think the white quest glitched and was not showing on my map

Glad you found him! Now you can keep questing!
    War doesn't forge character, it reveals it.
    CP 803 Argonian Dragonknight Tank EP Grand Master Crafter
    CP 803 High Elf Sorcerer DPS EP
    CP 803 Orc Necromancer DPS EP
    Xbox EU

• Greatargonianelder
    So I do have a glitch to report my white quest maker is not showing on the map
  • afarce
    afarce
    Soul Shriven
    Any update on not receiving the pre order bonuses? I really want any race any alliance
  • Shepherd_Talon
    Shepherd_Talon
    Soul Shriven
    Playing on PS and still have not received the crowns I paid for. Zenimax say contact Sony. Sony say contact Zenimax... Has anyone on PS4 had any luck regarding getting in touch with either Sony or Zenimax about missing crowns?
  • AceTrainerBean
    Playing on PS and still have not received the crowns I paid for. Zenimax say contact Sony. Sony say contact Zenimax... Has anyone on PS4 had any luck regarding getting in touch with either Sony or Zenimax about missing crowns?

I am in the same boat.
  • AceTrainerBean
    On PS4 enemy's can attack you from really far away when they are using melee attack. I think the attack distance needs to be reduced.
  • Belthor_Moonblood
    Belthor_Moonblood
    ✭✭✭
    On PS4 enemy's can attack you from really far away when they are using melee attack. I think the attack distance needs to be reduced.

If they initiate an attack while you are in their hit box and slightly move away from them they can still hit you.we can do the same thing.
  • AceTrainerBean

If they initiate an attack while you are in their hit box and slightly move away from them they can still hit you.we can do the same thing.

thanks I didn't realise
  • AceTrainerBean
    I bought 1500 crowns on the PS4 but I have not received any of them, this was three days ago. I messaged customer support who gave sent back a generic email so I have sent my receipt from sony to customer service but I am still waiting to hear back about that. My incident report is 150725-001636. Please can you help me. Thanks.
  • Soulsix
    Soulsix
    ✭✭
    I bought 1500 crowns on the PS4 but I have not received any of them, this was three days ago. I messaged customer support who gave sent back a generic email so I have sent my receipt from sony to customer service but I am still waiting to hear back about that. My incident report is 150725-001636. Please can you help me. Thanks.

sooo many unhappy ps4 customers.on XBL i contacted microsoft and 7 days later i got my goods in game. dont know if they helped or not to get it accomplished, but i sure hope everyone gets what they paid for atleast. its such a small thing to them, but its a large part of our lives. they act like money came to us freely.
    Edited by Soulsix on July 26, 2015 7:44PM
    Woking Mans Guild, Laid Back Questing And Help - ESG - On ESO NA - To Join Contact SoulSix (Syphiona) OR SS Arogonian

• GugggeN
    GugggeN
    Soul Shriven
    After playing xbox and getting to VR3, then switching to PS4 and currently leveling up (lvl 37 so far) I have found that the PS4 edition is much more buggy. If there is a better place to post my bugs/glitches please let me know. I will update my list as I find more bugs.

Quests that wouldn't work for me on either console:

Grahtwood-Gil Var Delle Area.. Can't find anywhere to start quest to turn area white. I had the quest "the waking darkness" but the map wouldn't give me a waypoint saying something along the lines of map can not locate or location not found. I then abandoned in hopes to find the starting point again but no luck.

Malabal Tor-Jathsogur. The prisoner of Jathsogur quest says to defeat Silvenar Captor which is nowhere to be found.

PS4 only problems I've encountered:

Getting on mount after combat. Sometimes after running by NPC's who attack me, after running far away and the NPC's have returned to their original location it stills says I'm in combat and cannot mount. Sometimes last for a few minutes.

Ultimate ability does not regenerate properly during combat. I have passives that even allow for faster regen during combat when using certain abilities and the ultimate bar is still stuck at what I assume to be 0. Sometimes after a NPC dies the ultimate will randomly fill up from 0-100%.

Using abilities is no where near as smooth as the xbox. Sometimes I have to click an ability many times before it triggers at all. My PS4 and controller are basically brand new so this is not the issue.

Blurry graphics when entering an area fast on a horse. Basically what happens here is I think I enter an area too fast while using a horse and the Rapid maneuver and the graphics are stuck in low res. An example is that stairs look like a smooth undetailed ramp instead of jagged steps. Only way for me to get the higher detail is to leave the area and return.

• Joshua_AndrewXP
    Joshua_AndrewXP
    Soul Shriven
    I keep getting login failure???
  • Soulsix
    Soulsix
    ✭✭
    xbox live services were down for some people. i was able to have dashboard, but unable to launch game. even though services are resumed, still unable to launch teso. odd issue to be having , first for me
    Woking Mans Guild, Laid Back Questing And Help - ESG - On ESO NA - To Join Contact SoulSix (Syphiona) OR SS Arogonian

• ilove2bpyro
    ilove2bpyro
    Soul Shriven
    GugggeN wrote: »
    <Your complaints on page 52>

-Grahtwood-Gil Var Delle Area: Starting quest giver, High Ordinator Danys, is here: http://esomap.uesp.net/esomap.html?world=401&x=360107&y=495972&zoom=11
    -Jathsogur: (It's a long explanation)
    If this quest wasn’t bugged to Oblivion, one would enter, kill the Silvenar’s captor where she stands, his apparition would spawn, and we would go downstairs to fight off waves of Daedra until we talk to him again and finish the quest.
    The problem is that we are a groveling mass of idiots. When one kills the captor, it advances the whole instance— from inside the room to about 20 meters outside the door— to the objective “Defend the Silvenar”, but the captor is dead, and when we come in, it acts as if we killed the captor without registering her death to spawn the Silvenar apparition and the waves of Daedra. There is one known way to fix it.
    We need to reset the instance. That is, let the captor spawn, NOT KILL HER, and leave. Leave the instance, by going out the door and across the courtyard outside. Then everyone’s quest is at the same objective to kill her (as she should be alive when you enter) and continue downstairs.
    That’s why no one finishes it. You need to get everyone to leave— at least, everyone with “Defend the Silvenar” as his or her current objective.
    The easiest way is to cram everyone by the door so she spawns before we leave, or else (at the player’s convenience, ironically) we are not to have enemies spawned right on top of us.
    -Getting on mount after combat: Used to happen. I got into combat again and killed something, that worked.
    -Ultimate ability does not regenerate properly during combat: Your character is a evil person and gets off on killing civilians.
    -Xbox smoothness: It's the Zenimax servers causing lag, most likely (though they'd never admit that).
    -Blurry graphics when entering an area fast on a horse: to keep up frame-rate, they need to lower texture. There's no automatic or manual refresh for frame-rate and texture that isn't logging in and out, so the best time-saver would be to be less rapid in your maneuvers.
  • Bleakraven
    Bleakraven
    ✭✭✭✭
    UI
    • Character names are currently displayed on all leaderboards instead of the appropriate PSN Online ID or Xbox Live gamertag.

What? Nooo! Can we please just see Character Names by default, just like on PC? Just have the PSN/GamerTag for guilds, like in PC, but let us see character names otherwise, especially when exploring the world.
  • Greatargonianelder
    I hope we get a veterinarian sever because a level 10 is now level 50. So what there saying is that you don't have to play the game because when you go to pvp your a veterinarian so. All the people that worked to get to veterinarian good job but we don't care lets make your hard work for nothing.

What I don't get is we can't play on severs 1-49 but they can play on the veteran server. Know with the new update make a new charter get him or her to level 10 then join the vet sever and your a level 50.

A lot of my friends 346 of them do not like this update all we wont is to have vet servers. What we don't want is level 10 become level 50 when there going on the servers 1-14v severs. I know your trying to help low levels but making them level 50 that has mad a lot of people made.

• AceTrainerBean
    Is it just me or are the re-spawn rates for enemy's really fast.
  • AceTrainerBean
    I would love an option where you could toggle character names or PSN/XBOX names in the over world.
  • Greatargonianelder
    can someone tell me how a level 11 can kill a vr12 in three h
  • Drew2KX
    Drew2KX
    Is anyone else having problems downloading the update on PS4?
  • Elektrakosh
    Elektrakosh
    ✭✭✭
    Ebonheart: Werewolf transformation still glitches out character does not transform and ultimate is lost.
    Daggerfall: Respawn rate is unusually fast during the tome hunting quest for Mages guild. A legion of Aldemeri Dominion suddenly appeared and stomped on my sorceror before I could blink. Luckily the second time I entered the dungeon I was able to finish the quest after my equipment took so much damage, it was worthless.
    Respawn rate seems to have been upped everywhere.
    Argonian Painted-By-Elements -Pure Sorceress- Daggerfall Covenant. V1 I hate recipes!
    Altmer Elekwen aka The Pale Lady -Sorceress- Aldmeri Dominion. Vampire Lvl 8
    EU/UK. Xbox One.
    Gtag: Elektra K Otana.

• OmniDevil
    OmniDevil
    ✭✭✭✭
    Unable to mount in Cyrodil, FAR after combat has ended, is still a huge issue.
    Rogue's Gallery (EP)(NA)(XB1)

Proud Member and Officer
    We’re recruiting for our ESO (Xbox One) Chapter
    ESO Application: Apply Here
    Homepage: http://www.roguesgalleryguild.com/
    TF Guild Page: http://tamrielfoundry.com/groups/rogues-gallery/
    Character List
    "Varyn Wryn" cp427 Nord Templar (Magicka DPS/Healer)
    "Maelis Artorius" cp427 Redguard Dragonknight (Stamina DPS)
    "Arius the Shade" cp427 Khajiit Nightblade (Stamina DPS)
    "Astalor Bloodsworn" Level 7 Altmer Sorcerer (Magicka DPS)
  • dudenamedchris
    The biggest issue right now is people killing blood fiends and werewolves at spawn point and not having a moon cycle calendar to help you know when they might spawn