The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

ESOTU Console Launch - Known Issues

• Clees27
    Clees27
    didn't see this in bugs that are being tracked and not sure where to put this, but you can add "items disappearing from bank". I always log out by going options>Log Out>yes in fear i would lose something. turns out it didn't matter anyway because I've so far lost 25 peaces of equipment, and just from switching characters. every time i would switch back to the first to see if they are back in the first characters inventory or if i could only see the items in my bank with that character, and they were not, they were just gone. I am sharing this simply because i would like to see this fixed as soon as possible
  • Ayraneice
    Ayraneice
    Soul Shriven
    This is the third time I've reported this, I'm getting fed up. The game is practically unplayable as I can't do anything for more than ten minutes. It crashes every 09 minutes past the hour, 19 minutes past the hour, 29 minutes past the hour, 39 minutes past the hour, 49 minutes past the hour and 59 minutes past the hour. It has been happening since day one, when I first reported it. Every time I report it nobody responds for half a week, and when they do its no help. Here is what I've done:

1. Console reset. Multiple times, no change at all.
    2. Cleared blu ray cache. Multiple times, no change at all.
    3. Deleted and re synced my saved data. No change at all.
    4. Uninstalled and reinstalled the game to the hard drive. Limited success, the game played perfectly after waiting 24 hour to download the update, (which is a joke that it takes that long to download an update, why does it take that long?!?!) Went to bed after playing, woke up the next morning, not even twelve hours after last playing it, the crashes are back. I'm not going to Uninstall and reinstall the game every time I want to play the game as it takes nearly a full 24 hours to do so.

I would greatly appreciate a fix for this, considering I've had his problem for over a month now, I don't think it's unfair to ask for that.

The support for this game is a joke, I've wasted a good amount of money on this game and I'd like to actually get my money's worth out of it. Last time I was told that the servers were struggling to handle the number of players logging in, well if this continues for me, your servers will have one less person to handle as I'm getting sick of this. And it's more frustrating seeing stupid fixes being made because an NPC walked funny while issues like mine are totally ignored.
    Periculum - VR5 Nord Dragonknight Healer - Daggerfall Covenant
  • Violynne
    Violynne
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    XBox One NA server
    Trying to kill Slivernar's captor but the enemy isn't respawning.

There are tons of people in this room waiting. Can someone bump this area so it'll refresh?

Thanks.
  • LoneGun89
    LoneGun89
    Soul Shriven
    Anyone having issues with game chat? I can't talk to anyone on the game at all. I see the chat bubbles of other players coming up as they speak but I do not hear anything. I went into an Xbox live party with some friends and everything was fine there. Any ideas?
  • Drew2KX
    Drew2KX
    Battle is lagging.
    Attacks don't process, and enemies are getting the drop on me.
    Edited by Drew2KX on July 5, 2015 2:44PM
  • ericburns
    ericburns
    I know some people have been able to get through the moonlit path. If you have, how? I know the green lady and silvenar are supposed to say something then enemies spawn but they never say anything when I run over there. Is there a way to get them to spawn
  • zharris
    zharris
    Soul Shriven
    All my characters are gone i didnt delete them they are gone Level 25 level 10 and 2 others everything I brought from the crown storm ounce Accenture all gone please help
  • darksideprincess
    darksideprincess
    Soul Shriven

I think its called that which matters most and it's the one in Mzithumz "investigate the attack on the Hlaalu caravan" I completed and received the reward but it is marked as undone on my map and preventing me from reviving my Master of DeShawn achievement 
  • undefeatdgaul
    undefeatdgaul
    ✭✭✭
    I find it absolutely hysterical they post all the maintenance times and THEY ARENT DOING MAINTENANCE ON THE XBOX ONE NA SERVER!!!

ARE YOU *** KIDDING ME???!??!

It's more *** up than all the other ones combined! Are they just going to keep ignoring and blowing off all their customers? Not ONE SINGLE ZOS employee will respond to anybody in this thread??

Serious mistake ZOS. You're *** up BIG TIME. I cannot believe how willing you are to absolutely destroy and *** on what's left of your reputation. Literally learned NOTHING from the pc embarrassment.
  • Enodoc
    Enodoc
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @zharris Did you log on to the wrong server by mistake?
    UESP: The Unofficial Elder Scrolls Pages - A collaborative source for all knowledge on the Elder Scrolls series since 1995
    Join us on Discord - discord.gg/uesp
  • RenhardtESO
    RenhardtESO
    ✭✭✭
    zharris wrote: »
    All my characters are gone i didnt delete them they are gone Level 25 level 10 and 2 others everything I brought from the crown storm ounce Accenture all gone please help

You may have accidently logged into the opposite server you are on. So if you are on North American server, you may have gone into the European one which would have none of your characters saved on it. It's no big deal if that is the case as we are free to go back and forth between them and it won't affect your things on the other server.
  • RenhardtESO
    RenhardtESO
    ✭✭✭
    Is anyone having trouble mailing anyone in game on xbox? I received mail from one of my guildies, but then went to mail him and hit send and it's saying can't find the user. And I have the name right. I am selecting his name and selecting send mail.
    Edited by RenhardtESO on July 5, 2015 9:53PM
  • northweststi
    northweststi
    Soul Shriven
    Werewolf berserker morph is bugged still, it is supposed to make you black with red eyes but it still shows you as a normal werewolf. I feel like this should be an easy fix, apparently it's been a issue for a long time for my current understanding.
  • Bones_PXOXM
    On our very first attemt at a guild meeting we were totally screwed over. Our guild chat doesn't work! I went to all members 1 and when I talked my name wouldn't show up in the corner to signify that the game picked up my voice, no one heard me and I didn't hear them. We move to all members 2 and it worked except for one member didn't even have the channel, he apparently only has channels 1 and 4 and sent me a screen shot of it. You're killing guilds between this and glitches preventing players from grouping.

• kstebbins
    kstebbins
    Soul Shriven
    Don't know if anyone has said this, but the guild bank is broken, Items don't stack with each other. It's very annoying to have to withdraw 300+ items to stack them in my bank and then place them back in the guild bank.
  • ericburns
    ericburns
    Truths, lies, and prisoners Xbox one NA. After killing the boss and watcher near the captains helmet, the ward won't go down. I've killed them multiple times and I see many people able to run through but when I try it just puts me back out. Anyone know how to fix this?
  • IAmVandy
    IAmVandy
    Soul Shriven
    Why are the Xbox One NA servers so bad. The game has been out for a month now on Consoles. Everyone time they do maintenance it will fix it for a little bit but it never fixes. The server will lag me out about every ten minutes. I am trying to get to level 50 so I can actually do stuff with my friends in Cyrodiil but with the choppy and laggy servers it will take me a lot longer than two weeks now.

I leveled in the first 3 hours of playing time to level 20. Pure questing spamming A. Now I am level 35 and it has been three days. Would help if I could stay in the game without being kicked out to main menu.
  • IAmVandy
    IAmVandy
    Soul Shriven
    Also love how active the mods are on this forum. Makes me feel so great.
  • Jaelyna
    Jaelyna
    Soul Shriven
    ItsRejectz wrote: »
    How about crippling fps issues on xbox one?

Actually that more than likely isn't the Xbox One issue... It is more than likely an issue with the amount speed that can come through your internet connection. I had the same issue until we had our provider come out and update the lines because they were out dated and couldn't keep up with the speed we were wanting it to. The way it was explained to me was though we upgraded our package to have all this speed for our modem we still had these really thin tiny pipes that all this 'water' was trying to get forced through... so only so much could fit through at one time... So they hat to put in wider 'pipes' so to speak to open the flow so all that power to come through like it was suppose to do otherwise it doesn't matter what speed your modem is you will always have issues with your fps and the like because you don't have enough power getting through. I hope this all make sense and helps... It really made a big difference with internet connection in my house.
  • IAmVandy
    IAmVandy
    Soul Shriven
    Jaelyna wrote: »
    ItsRejectz wrote: »
    How about crippling fps issues on xbox one?

Actually that more than likely isn't the Xbox One issue... It is more than likely an issue with the amount speed that can come through your internet connection. I had the same issue until we had our provider come out and update the lines because they were out dated and couldn't keep up with the speed we were wanting it to. The way it was explained to me was though we upgraded our package to have all this speed for our modem we still had these really thin tiny pipes that all this 'water' was trying to get forced through... so only so much could fit through at one time... So they hat to put in wider 'pipes' so to speak to open the flow so all that power to come through like it was suppose to do otherwise it doesn't matter what speed your modem is you will always have issues with your fps and the like because you don't have enough power getting through. I hope this all make sense and helps... It really made a big difference with internet connection in my house.

I don't think it is internet issues. I pay over $325 a month for my internet and have contacted my ISP multiple times about this laggy game and the servers. So it is the NA servers not the internet.
  • IAmVandy
    IAmVandy
    Soul Shriven
    Just joined my friends in Cyrodiil on the same campaign but they were in a different server or something. We were in the same group. Like seriously $60 for a broken game.
  • Enodoc
    Enodoc
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    kstebbins wrote: »
    Don't know if anyone has said this, but the guild bank is broken, Items don't stack with each other. It's very annoying to have to withdraw 300+ items to stack them in my bank and then place them back in the guild bank.
    @kstebbins That's not a bug, that's an unfortunate aspect of the system that is required to prevent item duplication exploits.
    UESP: The Unofficial Elder Scrolls Pages - A collaborative source for all knowledge on the Elder Scrolls series since 1995
  • maximosapien
    maximosapien
    Soul Shriven
    so sick of not being able to log in or stay in game for long periods
    Edited by maximosapien on July 6, 2015 9:51AM
  • maximosapien
    maximosapien
    Soul Shriven
    Ayraneice wrote: »
    This is the third time I've reported this, I'm getting fed up. The game is practically unplayable as I can't do anything for more than ten minutes. It crashes every 09 minutes past the hour, 19 minutes past the hour, 29 minutes past the hour, 39 minutes past the hour, 49 minutes past the hour and 59 minutes past the hour. It has been happening since day one, when I first reported it. Every time I report it nobody responds for half a week, and when they do its no help. Here is what I've done:

1. Console reset. Multiple times, no change at all.
    2. Cleared blu ray cache. Multiple times, no change at all.
    3. Deleted and re synced my saved data. No change at all.
    4. Uninstalled and reinstalled the game to the hard drive. Limited success, the game played perfectly after waiting 24 hour to download the update, (which is a joke that it takes that long to download an update, why does it take that long?!?!) Went to bed after playing, woke up the next morning, not even twelve hours after last playing it, the crashes are back. I'm not going to Uninstall and reinstall the game every time I want to play the game as it takes nearly a full 24 hours to do so.

I would greatly appreciate a fix for this, considering I've had his problem for over a month now, I don't think it's unfair to ask for that.

The support for this game is a joke, I've wasted a good amount of money on this game and I'd like to actually get my money's worth out of it. Last time I was told that the servers were struggling to handle the number of players logging in, well if this continues for me, your servers will have one less person to handle as I'm getting sick of this. And it's more frustrating seeing stupid fixes being made because an NPC walked funny while issues like mine are totally ignored.

• maximosapien
    maximosapien
    Soul Shriven
    i totally agree i love the game but iv hit the same wall as u getting frustrated
  • Ghosted
    Ghosted
    Cyrodiil PVP has very bad frame rate issues on both platforms, it usually comes from AOE abilities and seige weapons when near a keep. The game just needs some optimization to tone down the AOE information, consoles just can't handle it, don't think ZOS mega servers can handle either
  • Mr.knott
    Mr.knott
    Enodoc wrote: »
    kstebbins wrote: »
    @kstebbins That's not a bug, that's an unfortunate aspect of the system that is required to prevent item duplication exploits.

Yeah at launch on the pc people were able to duplicate so they disabled it while they fixed it and never fixed it. However at a minimum it would be great if you could atheist make it so they stack back up when you withdraw them so you don't have to then deposit them into your toons bank and withdraw again it's really annoying.

The other thing you have missed out is that it doesn't show offline time on the guild roster, my trade guild is now full but I darent kick anybody because I don't know if they are active or inactive, atm I've had to take a photo on my phone of the last 3/4 pages and check the m every few days to see if there's any change so I don't kick somebody out who is actually playing or has higher level toons also.
  • Enodoc
    Enodoc
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Mr.knott wrote: »
    The other thing you have missed out is that it doesn't show offline time on the guild roster, my trade guild is now full but I darent kick anybody because I don't know if they are active or inactive, atm I've had to take a photo on my phone of the last 3/4 pages and check the m every few days to see if there's any change so I don't kick somebody out who is actually playing or has higher level toons also.
    @Mr.knott is that on console? Because on PC you can see how long members have been offline for. If that's another PC UI thing that's missing from the Console UI because reasons, they should get on and add it. General UI features should be available on all platforms.
  • Adzer2
    Adzer2
    ✭✭✭
    "Explorer’s Pack or Imperial Edition items not being delivered: We are aware of this issue, and are working on a fix. We do not have any workarounds at this time."

Have you any update on this issue, 1 month on and still heard nothing about it, my support ticket if left for days on end with no updates, I paid for the Imperial Edition but yet cannot play as an Imperial, what you have given me is the standard Edition, so either refund the difference or give me the ability to create an Imperial, I pre-ordered too, so I should be receiving the explorers pack

When is the ETA for this to be fixed?
    PS4 - EU - DC
    Characters:
    Adzer - Breton Templar
    Thorgon Stormcaller - Nord Dragonknight
    Elrond Smeagol - High Elf Sorceror
    Akorithi Sendu - Redguard Nightblade
    Miraak Icelight - Nord Warden
    Father Dori - Breton Templar
    Argo - Argonian Dragonknight
  • sbrite10b14_ESO
    I love the ps4 version of ESO and I haven't had any issues so far except for one: The interface of the loading screens / chat windows with NPC's is very sloppy!

The black bars in the chat window overlap and look super ugly compared to the PC version.

And the loading screens seem to be just too small so you can see the area loading at the edge of the screen.

NPC chat example:
    http://postimg.org/image/hz4ukv563/

Character loading screen example:
    http://postimg.org/image/66jzo4x59/

Loading screen example:
    http://postimg.org/image/6vxwji8nl/

Could you just fix these minor interface issues?
    Give those black bars a fade at the edges like on the PC, and stretch the loading screens a little. No big deal right?

This really looks like a beta thing which should have been resolved by now.

Seriously?Thats what your complaining about?Some people cant play and you complaining about laoding screens that dont really look bad at all?I play both PC and Xbox and none of this is bothersome and really not worth the time it took you to type up this silly complaint.To be fair I havent had many problems with the Xbox at all with the exception of the occasional extra long load screens which may or may not ever end resulting in me shutting down my Xbox.Go complain about real problems not the design choices they mad for the console interface.