The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

ESOTU Console Launch - Known Issues

• AceTrainerBean
    E
    X
    P
    L
    O
    R
    E
    R
    S

P
    A
    C
    K
    ?
  • symonator
    symonator
    ✭✭✭
    Text chat is still missing.

v16 - Imperial - DK Tank
    v16 - Redguard -NB Dps
    v16 - Breton Templar - Heals
    Guildmaster of the witchers (PS4 eu) - 500 members trading guild in craglorn.
  • AceTrainerBean
    studster87 wrote: »
    Hey guys, love this game... I just gotta let you all know that on the ps4 version, the hit detection for melee combat is way off...I'm getting hit by guys who are about 15 ft from me, just holding a dagger...Half of the time, the enemy is not facing me when i get hit by him.... Recently i saved a clip showing this, but i didn't know how to upload it to show yall since it wasn't a crash report or anything.. Oh, can console players get the general subtitles dialogue transferred from the pc edition?? And possibly keyboard chat? .

I also noticed this I hope that they fix it.
  • benss1225@aim.com
    So i logged out due to a crazy amount of lag and did a hard teset on my counsel and modem now i cant get back in. Its stating "login failed connection to server timed out. Please try again later" this happened to me lastnight around midnight est on xbox one NA. Please help me with this issue its getting old and i love this game way to much to not play it anymore.
    Edited by benss1225@aim.com on July 9, 2015 8:15PM
  • Corvayer
    Corvayer
    Soul Shriven
    I was completely booted back to main menu, and now when i try to load game I get connection to servers timed out. So whats going on? Were you this unprepared for release?
  • Elder_Martin
    Elder_Martin
    ✭✭✭
    Internet went out in my area for about 15 minutes (Comcast/TWC FTW!). It's back up now, but I can't log in to the game. It just sits there with the "Loading..." text on the screen for a few minutes then shows: "LOGIN FAILED Connection to server timed out. Please try again later." Anyone else currently experiencing this?

Update: I can connect to the EU server, but not the NA server.
    Edited by Elder_Martin on July 9, 2015 8:34PM
    I am the real Mudcrab Merchant.
    Gamertag - Elder Martin
  • PDub1984
    PDub1984
    Xbox one NA servers are down again. Why is this always a problem?
  • Narcolepticz
    THIS^
  • jessegarciajrub17_ESO
    jessegarciajrub17_ESO
    Soul Shriven
    Same ⬆️
  • Narcolepticz
    patiently waiting...
  • Elder_Martin
    Elder_Martin
    ✭✭✭
    impatiently waiting...
    I am the real Mudcrab Merchant.
    Gamertag - Elder Martin
  • evillaughter
    evillaughter
    Soul Shriven
    Glad I took today off work. Thanks for nothing once again $60 game
  • studster87
    studster87
    Soul Shriven
    Hey guys, check out 2 quests called "lost lions" and "repairing the cage"// there both in the same dungeon and really need to be labled as group quests. The enemy's attack in groups, destroying any one playing solo/ i'm a level 21 dragonknight, and getting killed by enemy's 3 level's beneath me because i'm outnumbered, and BARELY stand a chance when i'm exploring with about 3 or 4 other random people also exploring the same dungeon...I CHALLENGE any developer to try these quests solo with a character 3 levels above these enemy's..
  • Violynne
    Violynne
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Okay, I'm not really sure how to describe this bug, but I'll try. Note that it doesn't affect my game, but it's weird.

An enemy will give me the option to loot, but the "A" button doesn't show up. So, I open my menu, close it, and the "A" button option returns.

Other times, I'll call my mount, and the game freaks out, like it's trying to "catch up" to where my character is standing, sort of like a camera rush on fast forward and "resets" once it "catches up".

This only started happening after last week's patch update. I'm used to it now, but is there something I can do to stop it?
  • MrSuplex
    MrSuplex
    ✭✭
    Still cannot send mail to certain friends. This is becoming a bad joke.
  • phoenixdude86
    phoenixdude86
    Soul Shriven
    What about fixing the group finder feature so when we get put into a group after queuing for a dungeon we are given the ability to port directly to that dungeon instead of having to figure out what dungeon everyone wants to goto.
    What about adding color coding for crafting skill levels to separate them by what earns us the most points against the least?
    Sorry, I didn't see a thread for this anywhere.
  • danew6
    danew6
    ✭✭✭
    So are you done supporting the game then?
    Play on PS4 I do like the game, I just feel it could be a lot better and would like to feel like the devolpers actually care about the game and not just making money
  • AceTrainerBean
    ><
    ____
  • TheLemurGod
    TheLemurGod
    Soul Shriven
    Just got kicked out of the game to login screen. When I tried to login again it said that the announcements could not be retrieved and it said connection to server timed out please try again later. Tried to get on EU server and like usual no issues loaded right away. Still cannot log onto the NA server about 15 minutes now. Did the xbox reset, router etc. but clearly my internet is not the issue since EU server loaded right away.
    Edited by TheLemurGod on July 12, 2015 3:29AM
    Soul Shriven
    Is there any kind of update regarding in-game button remapping and text chat? Have the read the developer party lines and wondering if they are reconsidering their stance. Game would be infinitely more enjoyable with both features and can be very aggravating without either.
  • Mellington
    BLanni wrote: »
    With regard to the mail issue on Xbox One, in which attempts to send mail to certain players are met with the message "player does not exist" or something similar...

I see on this forum that you believe it is related to spaces within the player names. I just want to let you know that I experience this problem with two friends, neither of which have any spaces in their Xbox gamertags or ESO names. I have not been able to send them mail since launch, even if they are logged in, in my group and guild, and standing right next to me. However, I am able to send mail to at least three friends who do have several spaces in their gamertags.

Hope it helps narrow down the issue for you. Thanks for such an amazing game!

Unfriend them and then go through the game screen on the social page to re-friend them. That worked for me and my friends that didn't have spaces in our names. Hope this helps.
  • Mellington
    This lag is really starting to *** me off. I cant get anywhere in this public dungeon without freezing then dying. It is not my internet. Im paying for the highest peed possible. In freezing in every room every 10 seconds. Please fix this. Ive tried a gard reset 5 times today and have restarted my router twice. Xbox one NA.

Have you tried to power cycle your modem and/or router? I do it at least once a week.
  • zathurais
    zathurais
    Soul Shriven
    Bought the imperial edition almost 3 weeks ago on psn. Haven't received my imperial edition stuff. Even went so far as to delete and redownlload the game numerous time to no avail. May be forced to pursuing a refund if I don't get what I paid for
  • Soulsix
    Soulsix
    ✭✭
    Violynne wrote: »
    Okay, I'm not really sure how to describe this bug, but I'll try. Note that it doesn't affect my game, but it's weird.

An enemy will give me the option to loot, but the "A" button doesn't show up. So, I open my menu, close it, and the "A" button option returns.

Other times, I'll call my mount, and the game freaks out, like it's trying to "catch up" to where my character is standing, sort of like a camera rush on fast forward and "resets" once it "catches up".

This only started happening after last week's patch update. I'm used to it now, but is there something I can do to stop it?

happens at quest givers / npc's for me as well. simple hit start and exit isnt a bad fix althought after doing it a thousand times it does get old quick lol
    Woking Mans Guild, Laid Back Questing And Help - ESG - On ESO NA - To Join Contact SoulSix (Syphiona) OR SS Arogonian

• Shakenbake393
    Playing on PS4. Is there any word about abilities not working while in combat? I know I'm not the only one experiencing this.
  • Belthor_Moonblood
    Belthor_Moonblood
    ✭✭✭
    I have noticed a bug in the werewolf passive "blood rage". The second stage says it gives you 1 second every 3 seconds when it should give you 3 seconds every 3 seconds. I am on Xbox NA server. This bug makes it so that the first stage is better than the second which makes no sense.(the first stage is giving 3 seconds every 5 seconds)
  • reapermech
    reapermech
    Soul Shriven
    hello , xbox NA server
    level 39 dragon knight Nord , using dual wield and bow have been noticing a huge amount of hit detection issues .

is there a hidden option in the game so i can force my chat channel to off or guild only instead of being auto joined into area chat?

when trying to open chests, read books from book shelves the option to open / read is white but character jumps instead of interacting
  • Shepherd_Talon
    Shepherd_Talon
    Soul Shriven
    It's great to see you guys working on an expansion, but I would really prefer to see the current bugs and issues fixed first before I'm asked for more money. And while this is obviously getting repetitive for whoever monitors this thread, I, like many others, have been waiting for the Explorer Pack content since launch. I'm also waiting for the 750 crowns I purchased at launch. And today I've just paid for a further 1500 crowns that it's looking like I also won't be getting any time soon. I don't want to sound smarmy, but I feel like I really should have known better.

Any update on these issues would be very much appreciated.
  • kunai42011
    God of schemes quest REALLY needs a fix. I am vet 5 and have not been able to complete the chat dialogue at that talk yo survivors part. It just keeps repeating. WE NEED A FIX!! Its a main quest compared to jothsegor or however you spell it should take a major priority especially before any dlc is released. I've been going on 3 weeks and still waiting. Getting a bit impatient
  • IAmVandy
    IAmVandy
    Soul Shriven
    It's great to see you guys working on an expansion, but I would really prefer to see the current bugs and issues fixed first before I'm asked for more money. And while this is obviously getting repetitive for whoever monitors this thread, I, like many others, have been waiting for the Explorer Pack content since launch. I'm also waiting for the 750 crowns I purchased at launch. And today I've just paid for a further 1500 crowns that it's looking like I also won't be getting any time soon. I don't want to sound smarmy, but I feel like I really should have known better.

Any update on these issues would be very much appreciated.

I like others have purchased the $60 version of the game. Hoping to see it fixed after countless amounts of patches and big fix updates but have still been disappointed by the lack of feedback by Admins and mods on the server and for a AAA game that is going into it's 2 month cycle now. This is very disappointing Bethesda.