The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

ESOTU Console Launch - Known Issues

• Soulsix
    Soulsix
    ✭✭
    I have noticed a bug in the werewolf passive "blood rage". The second stage says it gives you 1 second every 3 seconds when it should give you 3 seconds every 3 seconds. I am on Xbox NA server. This bug makes it so that the first stage is better than the second which makes no sense.(the first stage is giving 3 seconds every 5 seconds)

ive experienced a similar but slightly different issue with a ability cast as well. vampire drain, it casts but will stop draining health....ah but my character and the blood drain animation stays locked. unable to break it, character just stays in the stance with a mile long blood cord between us...course till i die. lol interesting bug to say the least.
    Woking Mans Guild, Laid Back Questing And Help - ESG - On ESO NA - To Join Contact SoulSix (Syphiona) OR SS Arogonian

• Soulsix
    Soulsix
    ✭✭
    It's great to see you guys working on an expansion, but I would really prefer to see the current bugs and issues fixed first before I'm asked for more money. And while this is obviously getting repetitive for whoever monitors this thread, I, like many others, have been waiting for the Explorer Pack content since launch. I'm also waiting for the 750 crowns I purchased at launch. And today I've just paid for a further 1500 crowns that it's looking like I also won't be getting any time soon. I don't want to sound smarmy, but I feel like I really should have known better.

Any update on these issues would be very much appreciated.

i purchased 5500 the first time....was instant. second time, not so much. took a whoping total of 7 days... uhm it took them 1.7 seconds to remove the cash but to fork over the goods took almost exactly 604800 seconds. i called microsoft and let them know about the issue on day 7...15 min later i recieved a email and my goods. ty MS if ya said anything to the game provider =} Bethesda...im a paying ESO plus member as with many others, might not want keep this kind of business plan with zenimax. And further more Zenimax, Success depends apon sales and upsales of existing products. take heed to learn from mmorpg past failed endevours
    Edited by Soulsix on July 18, 2015 3:52AM
    Woking Mans Guild, Laid Back Questing And Help - ESG - On ESO NA - To Join Contact SoulSix (Syphiona) OR SS Arogonian

• Drew2KX
    Drew2KX
    I know this may be a question for Sony, but I've only ever seen it happen with ESO:

An error has occurred in the following application:
    (CE-34878-0)
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited

Anyone else?
    If so, what is this? I've made a report, but no change in suggested actions.

There's got to be a tech wiz amongst you all.
    Help me, Obi-Wan Kenobi.
    You're my only hope.

-Andrea
  • Aryotus
    Aryotus
    Soul Shriven
    Last announcement here by you guys is from June, about the error code and we Xbox Oners being dropped. I'm here to let you know it is still happening. I can only be in the game for no more than 1 hour at the most down to 3 or 4 minutes at the least. I use a netgear router and all others internet services and/or websites and games are fine with my Xbox One. I do understand what you and I as a community shall go through with this endeavor you have created for us. Just keep us in the loop on a frequency attributable to your stature as well as ours/mine. I expect there will always be bugs, hacks, cheats from the "Mad Hatters" community. I wish you well. Just throw us a parchment from week to week, will go a long way in your standing. Aryotus Vaas
  • Soulsix
    Soulsix
    ✭✭
    Aryotus wrote: »
    Last announcement here by you guys is from June, about the error code and we Xbox Oners being dropped. I'm here to let you know it is still happening. I can only be in the game for no more than 1 hour at the most down to 3 or 4 minutes at the least. I use a netgear router and all others internet services and/or websites and games are fine with my Xbox One. I do understand what you and I as a community shall go through with this endeavor you have created for us. Just keep us in the loop on a frequency attributable to your stature as well as ours/mine. I expect there will always be bugs, hacks, cheats from the "Mad Hatters" community. I wish you well. Just throw us a parchment from week to week, will go a long way in your standing. Aryotus Vaas

Very well said!

• JK-991
    JK-991
    Soul Shriven
    Im new to ESO. Started few weeks ago. Have played skyrim, morrowind and oblivion before though. Heres my biggest problem with this game that is probably making me quit:

- I cant communicate with people. Very few people use voice chat (i play in EU) and i have to turn it off most of time because people dont use it properly. For example when I do dungeons or trade with people, having no way to communicate is very frustrating. I just have to guess what he might think when I offer something in trade window? Hmm, he closed the trade window and punched me 10 times: that must be he wants 10 more gold? This kind of puzzles you have to solve in this game.

- I wonder why there is no text chat option in this game?
  • Soulsix
    Soulsix
    ✭✭
    JK-991 wrote: »
    Im new to ESO. Started few weeks ago. Have played skyrim, morrowind and oblivion before though. Heres my biggest problem with this game that is probably making me quit:

- I cant communicate with people. Very few people use voice chat (i play in EU) and i have to turn it off most of time because people dont use it properly. For example when I do dungeons or trade with people, having no way to communicate is very frustrating. I just have to guess what he might think when I offer something in trade window? Hmm, he closed the trade window and punched me 10 times: that must be he wants 10 more gold? This kind of puzzles you have to solve in this game.

- I wonder why there is no text chat option in this game?

yeah its a little sad at times, people use the game chat as a spotify music cast outlet most days. playing music ya dont wana hear lol

• Drew2KX
    Drew2KX
    Anyone else having problems with grouping?

- Seven players outside a group delve, all on queue, and no grouping
    - Invite a player, plater accepts, message says player declined invite
    - Cannot promote party member to leader

Kind of disappointing when I can't play the game how it's intended.

-Andrea
  • dena.d.newcombub17_ESO
    dena.d.newcombub17_ESO
    Soul Shriven
    i bought the game at 10 pm last night and i am still waiting for the game to finish installing the update at 10 am this morning. it is at 92 % and i have tried pausing and unpausing the download going into the game and then back out and restarting. I am trying to play it on xbox one. Any other suggestions?
  • jeff.personb14a_ESO
    jeff.personb14a_ESO
    Soul Shriven
    I'm getting that "Can't login due to needing a Valid Internet Connection AGAIN!!!!!!

You want to make people pay for new DLC's and stuff but you can't fix a reoccurring issue. My network settings are all good, all ports are good, MP connection is solid. It's the freaking game. Stop sending emails saying it's my Xbox Console.
  • SuperModamer
    SuperModamer
    Soul Shriven
    Hello,

Each time I enter using a character this message show up to me.

user:SavedVariables......
  • Foleyboy62
    Foleyboy62
    Soul Shriven
    After four weeks of Emails and countless hours lost trying to find out why my Explorer Pack has gone missing, I was told there is nothing that can be done!! I am absolutely furious, I had nothing but complete and utter faith in Bethesda and Zenimax to create a fun game. But how wrong was I. They take a vital park from the game and provide it to those who pre)order... Wait a second, I did pre-order and I even have the receipt to prove it yet some how I haven't been rewarded but instead sent on a quest for the bloody holy grail! I haven't played the game in a little over three weeks and feel just damn fine too. What a complete disappointment, if I received the bonus I rightfully deserve and a pre-ordered it would be a different story right now, I would probably be playing right now, using those fancy treasure maps and using my Breton in the Ebonheart Pack, but no. They obviously believe that I'm not worthy to receive such rewards!!! A month of emails written by some of the laziest people on the Support team nevermind the inconsistency of staff. Every single email was written by another person who had very little clue about what happened in the previous email and by the end they didn't show a slightest hint of care. I'm am extremely disappointed and I know many others feel the same.
  • cdocz95
    cdocz95
    Soul Shriven
    I started a new a new character on xbox one and iv joined a few guilds but it was still showing my first character so i deleted it but now it has no info on me at all in the guild rank both characters were on xbox one.why is this and Is this fixable?
  • cdocz95
    cdocz95
    Soul Shriven
    I started a new a new character on xbox one and iv joined a few guilds but it was still showing my first character so i deleted it but now it has no info on me at all in the guild rank both characters were on xbox one.why is this and Is this fixable?
  • Soulsix
    Soulsix
    ✭✭
    patching tomorrow.....i supose its all gotta come crashing down sooner or later =)

• cdocz95
    cdocz95
    Soul Shriven
  • Belthor_Moonblood
    Belthor_Moonblood
    ✭✭✭
    Soulsix wrote: »
    patching tomorrow.....i supose its all gotta come crashing down sooner or later =)

That's only for PC
  • rafoca
    rafoca
    Soul Shriven
    XBOX ONE BUGS AND PROBLEMS I FOUND:

- Mage Light: Cant see the blue globe surrounding me when my spell is active. Sometimes I can, but mostly I cant. Other people can see it surrounding me though

- Texture loadings: sometimes it takes a lot to load texture from characters and this is very distracting

- Random game crashes: game closes out of nowhere and in different areas/situations

• iodine87
    iodine87
    Soul Shriven
    Paid $70.00 for a game that keeps crashing in between quests. That's nice. I sent the error codes and everything and still no update. It crashes about 3-4 times a day, and it has been happening over the past 2 weeks. I purchased the game 3 weeks ago. Lol.
  • Elektrakosh
    Elektrakosh
    ✭✭✭
    Xbox One

Myself and my brother have had an experience with a Drain Essence bug where you drain a target but the target shrugs it off, the drain no longer works and then attacks you while the animation plays out. I have to kill the target with a weapon while there is a blood tether between the mob and myself and have to wait until the dead body disappears before it finally stops.

A couple of issues in werewolf form and occasionally human form where you are hunched over and unable to attack. Going into inventory and backing out sometimes solves the problem. Not so good if you are in a mob rich area.

I have no idea if anyone else has these problems but I thought to let you know.
    Argonian Painted-By-Elements -Pure Sorceress- Daggerfall Covenant. V1 I hate recipes!
    Altmer Elekwen aka The Pale Lady -Sorceress- Aldmeri Dominion. Vampire Lvl 8
    EU/UK. Xbox One.
    Gtag: Elektra K Otana.

• Soulsix
    Soulsix
    ✭✭
    Xbox One

Myself and my brother have had an experience with a Drain Essence bug where you drain a target but the target shrugs it off, the drain no longer works and then attacks you while the animation plays out. I have to kill the target with a weapon while there is a blood tether between the mob and myself and have to wait until the dead body disappears before it finally stops.

A couple of issues in werewolf form and occasionally human form where you are hunched over and unable to attack. Going into inventory and backing out sometimes solves the problem. Not so good if you are in a mob rich area.

I have no idea if anyone else has these problems but I thought to let you know.

yep, except for me the tether never releases till i die

• Greatargonianelder
    I was doing the Alik"r Desert main story line when i ran into a glitch that has stopped me from the story line quest. The king asked me to get help from the Ash'abah people so i did. When I got to the place I talked to some one named Mazra and I turned in the quest. When I did it did not give me another story line quest and know one at the camp has quest for me. I am a veteran rank 8 I started in Ebonheart pact.
  • ZeusChaos25
    ZeusChaos25
    ✭✭✭
    I was doing the Alik"r Desert main story line when i ran into a glitch that has stopped me from the story line quest. The king asked me to get help from the Ash'abah people so i did. When I got to the place I talked to some one named Mazra and I turned in the quest. When I did it did not give me another story line quest and know one at the camp has quest for me. I am a veteran rank 8 I started in Ebonheart pact.

Have you tried logging out and logging back in?
    War doesn't forge character, it reveals it.
    CP 803 Argonian Dragonknight Tank EP Grand Master Crafter
    CP 803 High Elf Sorcerer DPS EP
    CP 803 Orc Necromancer DPS EP
    Xbox EU

• Greatargonianelder
    yes
  • Greatargonianelder
    It did not work I am on the American sever
  • Greatargonianelder
    My gamer tag is ViraILattice I have some clips if that helps
  • ZeusChaos25
    ZeusChaos25
    ✭✭✭
    Ah I see I've heard a bunch of people are having trouble out of the NA servers. Only thing I can think of is logging in and out
    War doesn't forge character, it reveals it.
    CP 803 Argonian Dragonknight Tank EP Grand Master Crafter
    CP 803 High Elf Sorcerer DPS EP
    CP 803 Orc Necromancer DPS EP
    Xbox EU

• Greatargonianelder
    for some reason the quest is now longer in my journal?

• Enodoc
    Enodoc
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @Greatargonianelder May you have already completed the quest before? Sometimes it is possible to do story quests out of order if you go exploring the area and picking up quests when you arrive.

You could also check the Alik'r Story Quest chain if it helps -> UESP: ESO Alik'r Desert Story Quests
    UESP: The Unofficial Elder Scrolls Pages - A collaborative source for all knowledge on the Elder Scrolls series since 1995
    Join us on Discord - discord.gg/uesp
  • Greatargonianelder
    Look for the Ash'abah in the deserts of Myrkwasa. I was on this quest

Before I did the story line I did every quest in the zone