Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 16:
· [COMPLETE] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – September 18, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
· [COMPLETE] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – September 18, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Are you happy with these prices?

• NovaMarx
    NovaMarx
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yes, I'm currently happ with these prices.
    The prices are fine. The things in Crown Store are not essential to play the game. You don't need to have max riding skill asap, you don't need to have a guar mount, you don't need Dwemer motif.

The key word here is want. People want to max their riding skill asap, they want a guar mount, and they want Dwemer motifs.

I find it fair that if you want to "bypass" the game and buy the content you want, then the prices should be a bit steep. The rest of us "mortals" grind, save up and exude patience to get what we want. The things I do have from Crown Store are bought from saving up my Crowns I get monthly through sub. So if I don't have enough for an item right now, too bad.

Patience is a virtue :smile::cookie:
    "Feet are for walking. Hands are for hitting. Or shaking. Or waving. Sometimes for clapping."
    - M'aiq the Liar
  • TazzieM
    TazzieM
    Soul Shriven
    No, it's daylight ribbery.
    I think its so unfair - they said no monthly membership, but you can only access certain things by paying the monthly fee - isnt that memebership. The Crowns in th UK start at nearly £7 I think its mean to those of us that cant afford it, especially after the cost of the initial game...
  • Fhaerron
    Fhaerron
    ✭✭✭
    Other (please elaborate).
    TazzieM wrote: »
    I think its so unfair - they said no monthly membership, but you can only access certain things by paying the monthly fee - isnt that memebership. The Crowns in th UK start at nearly £7 I think its mean to those of us that cant afford it, especially after the cost of the initial game...

Tell me what you cannot access? :open_mouth:

I can access every single zone, weapons, gear, skills, etc without paying /monthly.

And even IF they (probably will) release DLC's as extra content in future then you can still access Tamriel Unlimited without paying, nowhere they said that you will be able to access all cash shop features without paying.
  • delushin
    delushin
    ✭✭✭
    No, it's daylight ribbery.
    In the Aussie store I can only see one option for ESO Plus coming in at $19.45!!!!! And it looks like it is only FOR ONE MONTH!

ZOS ... If you are accountable for the description on the PS Store then maybe take the time to think about what you are writing before you submit it. It seems you have a lack of QA/QC.

Your PS4 ESO Plus needs more information and longer options to reduce the ridiculous price that is nearly $20! Your don't have even close to that value on there, there is not even any actual game content to play for starters unless that is hidden or left on the chop shop floor with the description.
    Raven Guard - PS4 [PvE/PvP] NA Server - Daggerfall Convenant
    #1 AUS/NZ Guild - http://ravenguardclan.com/
    http://www.twitch.tv/delushin
  • RickHolt
    RickHolt
    ✭✭
    The micro transactions nearly put me off buying the game. I couldn't resist in the end. It's still a big negative for me though. I know people say it is just cosmetics but this isn't LoL or an action game. In RPGs cosmetics are a big part of the game. They have removed options to make them real money only. They've also seriously bumped in game prices on some things to push people to part with real cash. Making a horse a few quid doesn't make me think oh I can save a few hours by paying, it makes me think there's no point playing.
  • Elloa
    Elloa
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    The price of the Zenimax Crown Store are MORE than fair when you compare them to other MMO with a shop.
    Go play SWTOR for a while and you will kiss Zenimax on two cheeks for their generosity. Or TERA Online and their costume than only last 1 month!
  • Elloa
    Elloa
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Sausage wrote: »
    Although that 1500 per month is just an insult, what you can get with your 1500 Crown? 10 freaking horse skill point. It just isnt right.
    SWTOR give you 500 cartel points. You need 3 time this to buy a simple mount.
    ESO give you 1500 crown: And you can easily buy 1 horse + 1 pet every month for that price.
    Really , don't complain! Zenimax is more than generous in comparison to any other game cash shop.

• AudioVortex
    AudioVortex
    ✭✭
    Mixed Fellings.
    Elloa wrote: »
    Sausage wrote: »
    Although that 1500 per month is just an insult, what you can get with your 1500 Crown? 10 freaking horse skill point. It just isnt right.
    SWTOR give you 500 cartel points. You need 3 time this to buy a simple mount.
    ESO give you 1500 crown: And you can easily buy 1 horse + 1 pet every month for that price.
    Really , don't complain! Zenimax is more than generous in comparison to any other game cash shop.

Preach.

I played SWTOR for a long time and the Cartel Coins I received added up to pretty much nothing. Even as a full subscriber to the game I was sucked into adding to the total in order to buy races and other odds and sods.

In relation to the recent posts, the Crowns are generous for the subs but in the end you're still paying more money than nothing, and f2p still have access to everything!

I've just started on xbone and completely overwhelmed by the game. I will be waiting to purchase a mount to see if I actually need one. Same with the pets, do I NEED one?

Vex Carlotta - Templar - Imperial - Aldmeri Dominion - VR2 - Werewolf
    Casamir Naharis - Dragon Knight (Tank) - Dunmer - Aldmeri Dominion - VR10 - Werewolf
    Razelan Azani - Nightblade - Redguard - Daggerfall Covenant - L45
    EU Dominion - Aldmeri Kings
    EU Daggerfall - Daggerfalls Elite