The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA megaserver for maintenance – April 25, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 2:00PM EDT (18:00 UTC)
https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/8098811/#Comment_8098811

Blackwater Blade (EU)

• Alphaa
    Alphaa
    ✭✭✭
    Jawasa wrote: »
    I got a breton templar with 20% mount speed soon ready for pvp. So just need some players to help me get emp next reset.

If only there was a group to do such a thing...
  • Alphaa
    Alphaa
    ✭✭✭
    There is only one person who can save this dead thread @raviour where you at brother? We need you!
  • Dral_Shady
    Dral_Shady
    ✭✭✭
    Alphaa wrote: »
    There is only one person who can save this dead thread @raviour where you at brother? We need you!

Didnt he get banned? someone said a while ago he ranted in some thread about being banned and then the thread itself got deleted. But well dont know.
  • Alphaa
    Alphaa
    ✭✭✭
    Dral_Shady wrote: »

Didnt he get banned? someone said a while ago he ranted in some thread about being banned and then the thread itself got deleted. But well dont know.

That's a shame :(
  • Eightpeaks
    Eightpeaks
    ✭✭
    How's this campaign nowadays?
    @Hecco
    Strongbad - Khajiit NB - DC
    Heccy - Breton Sorc - DC
    Heccan - Breton Templar - DC
    Heclis - Altmer Sorc - AD

Just back to ESO thanks to Covid-19. Unfortunately I see the servers have caught it.
  • raviour
    raviour
    ✭✭✭✭

don't worry brothers i have had my forum ban lifted, i been trolling zerg squad or werewolfing recently though

you will see yours truly in blackwater soon i even have a cheeky red dunmer dk
  • raviour
    raviour
    ✭✭✭✭
    Eightpeaks wrote: »
    How's this campaign nowadays?

it's usual, still fun and busy but many new players that need some training, been same old story since 1.5, kinda miss the competetivenes of 1.6 tho.
  • Tillalarrien
    Tillalarrien
    ✭✭✭
    I came to check on this thread to see some good old BwB alliance flamewar:
    raviour wrote: »
    i even have a cheeky red dunmer dk

3723652599ba104038bbd7b5868e5d4379ae9c15faaad44ce9595303985a8350.jpg

:'(

Edited by Tillalarrien on April 8, 2017 4:08PM
    Valkynaz of the Daedric Order
  • Jawasa
    Jawasa
    ✭✭✭
    EP zone chat was salty last night. Very salty.
  • Fodore
    Fodore
    ✭✭✭✭
    Who's this recent ep group? A couple of very good dk tanks and good dd's. Not sure if they're coordinated or not
    Before judging a man walk a mile in his shoes.
    After that who cares?
    They're a mile away and you've got their shoes.
  • Jawasa
    Jawasa
    ✭✭✭
    Any names? We ran a do group today killed a lot of ad.
  • Fodore
    Fodore
    ✭✭✭✭
    Something like galandriel I think? Something along those lines, ill say when I next see them
    After that who cares?
  • Jawasa
    Jawasa
    ✭✭✭
    Maybe some1 in that group is on the forums and can give us clarity. :)
  • Dral_Shady
    Dral_Shady
    ✭✭✭

don't worry brothers i have had my forum ban lifted, i been trolling zerg squad or werewolfing recently though

you will see yours truly in blackwater soon i even have a cheeky red dunmer dk

ZS are so /yawn
  • raviour
    raviour
    ✭✭✭✭
    u don't know the hype bro, i am the klaramorghun of dc. nice to see him back in the game. u are a damn noob tho shady, i bet u would never even dare to lead a group.. just keep talking about when you went on a emp run lol
  • Xarc
    Xarc
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    bwb more zergy than never it seems.
    @xarcs FR-EU-PC -
    "La mort, c'est surfait.", Xarc
    Xãrc -- breton necro - DC - AvA rank50
    Xarcus -- imperial DK - DC - AvA rank50
    Elnaa - breton NB - DC - AvA rank50
    Xärc -- breton NB - DC - AvA rank47
    Isilenil - Altmer NB - AD - AvA rank41
    Felisja - Bosmer NB - DC - AvA rank39
    Xàrc - breton necro - DC - AvA rank27
    Xalisja - bosmer necro - DC - AvA rank16
    kàli - redguard templar - DC - AvA rank32
    - since april.2014
  • raviour
    raviour
    ✭✭✭✭
    Xarcus wrote: »
    bwb more zergy than never it seems.

trueflame and azura got super zergy tooo, bring back ebony blade
  • Alphaa
    Alphaa
    ✭✭✭
    Shout out to the AD guild/TS group who showed up at bleakers tonight, a true show of strength getting wiped by a 4 man group.

Get back down to the bridge and get some practice before coming up north, we are a different breed up here.
    Edited by Alphaa on April 11, 2017 2:03AM
  • Jawasa
    Jawasa
    ✭✭✭
    I got rolled by a dc group yesterday. Very stronk and organised. Are you guys here on the forum?
  • MelemB
    MelemB
    ✭✭
    I got rolled by a dc group yesterday. Very stronk and organised. Are you guys here on the forum?

Got any names? ;)
  • Jawasa
    Jawasa
    ✭✭✭
    @MelemB sadly i forgot the names. Did chat with one of them after a 2v2 then i got killed by them at chal lumber then they killed me inside blk. Dont have any more info.
  • Fodore
    Fodore
    ✭✭✭✭
    Names from the ad group atbleakers?
    After that who cares?
  • Dral_Shady
    Dral_Shady
    ✭✭✭
    u don't know the hype bro, i am the klaramorghun of dc. nice to see him back in the game. u are a damn noob tho shady, i bet u would never even dare to lead a group.. just keep talking about when you went on a emp run lol

I went on an emp run?
  • Cyantific87
    Cyantific87
    ✭✭✭

The guild was Legio mate, it was me you were talking to after the 2v2 also, again gf! :smile:
  • Alphaa
    Alphaa
    ✭✭✭
    Fodore wrote: »
    Names from the ad group atbleakers?

Can't remember any off the top of my head, some I have seen around before others not.

Would have been around 8-9 pm gmt I think
  • Jawasa
    Jawasa
    ✭✭✭
    @Cyantific87 Ahh good to know I'll remember that name. Gf and cya. :)
  • Alphaa
    Alphaa
    ✭✭✭
    @Jawasa Stop making friends with the enemy! This is warrr!! (Insert war face here)
    Edited by Alphaa on April 12, 2017 6:39AM
  • Tillalarrien
    Tillalarrien
    ✭✭✭
    @Jawasa Stop making friends with the enemy! This is warrr!! (empire-greatest-scares-fellowship-of-the-ring.jpg
    )

This one should do it :)
    At this point im just waiting for battlegrounds :( 60man queue for vet is killing my enjoyment..
    Edited by Tillalarrien on April 13, 2017 9:57PM
    Valkynaz of the Daedric Order
  • Jawasa
    Jawasa
    ✭✭✭
    :D
  • Jawasa
    Jawasa
    ✭✭✭
    So How is the free to play weekend in bwb?