The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [IN PROGRESS] PC/Mac: NA megaserver for maintenance – April 25, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 2:00PM EDT (18:00 UTC)
https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/8098811/#Comment_8098811

Blackwater Blade (EU)

• raviour
    raviour
    ✭✭✭✭
    u lads didn't see here when cp was involved, was hard to keep the peasants interested, yall have it easy, try haderus n fight some pros. instead of pretend you op coz u can xv1 a semi-pro or 1vx dudes that bought the game 3 days ago to pvp, leave the newbies to have fun and move on to greener pastures, if you don't like zergs or get lag or whatever excuse then go haderus, it's more fun than here if you are try hard and not a bully.
  • Alphaa
    Alphaa
    ✭✭✭
    raviour wrote: »
    newbies and alphaa are ez kills.

I thought we were Bro's...Bro.
  • Xarc
    Xarc
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    AD =leaders that rage (people rage quit)
    EP = leaders too soft and no exp ( people keep try but eventualy rage quit)
    DC = no lead (ppl type lfg relentlesly then rage quit)

Experienced ppl are tired to lead randoms pugs, it's a real pain. They only want to have fun here, play with friends or guildmates. Because bwb is a funny place.
    Lack of leaders in each faction now or noob leaders.
    Edited by Xarc on May 3, 2017 7:13AM
    @xarcs FR-EU-PC -
    "La mort, c'est surfait.", Xarc
    Xãrc -- breton necro - DC - AvA rank50
    Xarcus -- imperial DK - DC - AvA rank50
    Elnaa - breton NB - DC - AvA rank50
    Xärc -- breton NB - DC - AvA rank47
    Isilenil - Altmer NB - AD - AvA rank41
    Felisja - Bosmer NB - DC - AvA rank39
    Xàrc - breton necro - DC - AvA rank27
    Xalisja - bosmer necro - DC - AvA rank16
    kàli - redguard templar - DC - AvA rank32
    - since april.2014
  • The_Shadowborn
    The_Shadowborn
    ✭✭✭
    u lads didn't see here when cp was involved, was hard to keep the peasants interested, yall have it easy, try haderus n fight some pros. instead of pretend you op coz u can xv1 a semi-pro or 1vx dudes that bought the game 3 days ago to pvp, leave the newbies to have fun and move on to greener pastures, if you don't like zergs or get lag or whatever excuse then go haderus, it's more fun than here if you are try hard and not a bully.

Funny you say move to greener pastures in Haderus, where I haven't seen you at all, while playing there majority of the time there. But in BwB you non stop fall over infront of me, just need to glance at a DC group and see you there in a 0 Dmg set up.
    You can keep Xv1 people, playing the game the only way you can, whether that be in BwB or Haderus. Least BwB is a more balanced map; Haderus,- Dc , Azura- EP, True Flame- AD.
    So now I see why you like Haderus as for a DC Xv1 it is paradise. Enjoy the greener pastures, hope to find you someday in your beloved Haderus
    Edited by The_Shadowborn on May 3, 2017 7:48AM
    @W_Shadowborn (PC/EU)
    - Toxic Toads
    - Noxious
    - [/s] Cyrodiil's Fist
    [/s]
  • Rosvira
    Rosvira
    ✭✭
    Nice to see this thread is still savage
    Rosvîra - EP Sorcerer
    Arivsor - DC Sorcerer
    Legendary Nobhead - EP Templar
  • Alphaa
    Alphaa
    ✭✭✭
    Rosvira wrote: »

You want some? Huh... I'll give it ya!
  • Jawasa
    Jawasa
    ✭✭✭
    Rav brings the fire and salt to bwb!
  • MelemB
    MelemB
    ✭✭
    Jawasa wrote: »

Isn't fire and blood and a little bit flavor enhancer like salt not the exact ingredients we need in Cyrodiil? ;)
  • Jawasa
    Jawasa
    ✭✭✭
    I agree.
  • Ultimate_Overlord
    Ultimate_Overlord
    ✭✭✭
    Sheeeeee
    I didnt even know this thread is still alive. Good to dee ravs still doing good
    Edited by Ultimate_Overlord on May 4, 2017 9:54AM
  • Lieblingsjunge
    Lieblingsjunge
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    MelemB wrote: »
    Jawasa wrote: »

Isn't fire and blood and a little bit flavor enhancer like salt not the exact ingredients we need in Cyrodiil? ;)

Cyrodiil needs salt. Cyro always needs salt!

The few times I've been in non-vet recently, it's seemed pretty balanced. Bridge fights / Milegates. <3
    Ignorance is the greatest weapon of tyranny.
    PC - EU.
    Lieblingsjunge(AD) - Racechanged Argonian :< | AR 50 - No double AP or Bleakers involved |
    Sits-On-Cacti(DC) - Problem?
    Fail-With-Tail(AD) - Healing Springs-spammer :<
    Tiny Liebs(EP) - Very Tiny. Also heals.
    Lieblingsmädchen(DC) - Magplar is love.
    The Dominàtrix(AD) - Chains, whip, whip, whip.
    Fluffy Furball Kitten(DC) - Kittycat, meow.
    Your Face(EP) - People make bad jokes about my name =(
    Liebs-With-Trees(AD) - Male argo with a big tail :>

Officer/Sandwitch of Zerg Squad
    My title: The Maneater, Destroyer of Maneuvers, Bane of Potatoes, she who devours them, The Black Hole, the humorless, first of her name.
  • Eightpeaks
    Eightpeaks
    ✭✭
    Did all the BWB pvp guilds die out?
    @Hecco
    Strongbad - Khajiit NB - DC
    Heccy - Breton Sorc - DC
    Heccan - Breton Templar - DC
    Heclis - Altmer Sorc - AD

Just back to ESO thanks to Covid-19. Unfortunately I see the servers have caught it.
  • Extinct_Solo_Player
    Extinct_Solo_Player
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    nah all campaign pugs

blackwater has same old try hards but lol they were xv1 me last night, using poisons. i was shocked. i been here since 2014 n i still don't try hard, newbies and alphaa are ez kills. even the great andy s, lord of maelstrom is ez kill here. i crafting poisons to 1vx u try hards tomorrow tho, mark my words n go hunt questers desperate not to waste xp pots, or just go vet like real men, c'mon.

LMAO this is the biggest crock of *** you have ever come out with. Do you call all players who kick your ass even when you outnumber plus with siege, npcs tryhards? Looks like you are a bit of a hypocrite mate, as it seems the other way round.

You cant even 1vx npcs pal, dont kid yourself.....
  • MelemB
    MelemB
    ✭✭
    nah all campaign pugs

blackwater has same old try hards but lol they were xv1 me last night, using poisons. i was shocked. i been here since 2014 n i still don't try hard, newbies and alphaa are ez kills. even the great andy s, lord of maelstrom is ez kill here. i crafting poisons to 1vx u try hards tomorrow tho, mark my words n go hunt questers desperate not to waste xp pots, or just go vet like real men, c'mon.

LMAO this is the biggest crock of *** you have ever come out with. Do you call all players who kick your ass even when you outnumber plus with siege, npcs tryhards? Looks like you are a bit of a hypocrite mate, as it seems the other way round.

You cant even 1vx npcs pal, dont kid yourself.....

You mean NPCs as in those that also guard the resources? After a loooong break from Cyrodiil I entered Cyrodiil today morning with my lvl 12 Templar Healer, without real sets (had just crafted a five set Kagrenac's Hope BUT without any glyphes on it!) and to my own suprise I killed all NPCS there alone and turned the resources for my alliance....as a Healer Templar?! I thought what the hell did ESO did that NPCS got so weak?
  • Angi
    Angi
    ✭✭✭

Hello Ros my old friend!!!!!!!! how are you going? :smiley:
    i love magicka nightblade

PC/EU @Drago92 , -Angelica
  • Tillalarrien
    Tillalarrien
    ✭✭✭
    Eightpeaks wrote: »
    Did all the BWB pvp guilds die out?

EP's Daedric Order still going :) Dc and AD seems to have quite few running as well. Old guilds form 2 year ago tho - yeah mostly dead or revamped.
    Valkynaz of the Daedric Order
  • Fodore
    Fodore
    ✭✭✭✭
    The fluffies for AD are still about but some of us want to get more into vet pvp
    Before judging a man walk a mile in his shoes.
    After that who cares?
    They're a mile away and you've got their shoes.
  • Rosvira
    Rosvira
    ✭✭
    Angi wrote: »

Angi <33!! ive missed you my spanish pal
    Rosvîra - EP Sorcerer
    Arivsor - DC Sorcerer
    Legendary Nobhead - EP Templar
  • Angi
    Angi
    ✭✭✭
    Angi wrote: »

Angi <33!! ive missed you my spanish pal

awww i miss you too <33 i even miss your afks at shrines <3
    i love magicka nightblade

PC/EU @Drago92 , -Angelica
  • raviour
    raviour
    ✭✭✭✭
    hahaha, gotta spice it up a bit again. blackwater DC had nice zone vibes this campaign. might come back to help samapa on my 2nd account.
    @rosvira my wolf pack switched to trueflame coz more easy kills there but i will solo haderus sometimes coz it full of pros, you did kill me pretty easy 1 time but it was a bad day :disappointed: you seem a lot more skilled than you used to be. i can 1vx but who cares. if you saw me with low damage that would be coz my gear was 10 levels out of date or something.

long live blackwater blade and my bad reputation.
  • raviour
    raviour
    ✭✭✭✭
    guess what i'm harder than you think https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pCx5Std7mCo
    former forum emperor
  • Alphaa
    Alphaa
    ✭✭✭
    guess what i'm harder than you think https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pCx5Std7mCo
    former forum emperor

You are truly an inspiration to all.
  • Ray Dm
    Ray Dm
    ✭✭
    Raviour, you seem very pro. The rest of the guys in here seem very noob compared to you. Teach me how to 1vX on the regular, please
  • Alphaa
    Alphaa
    ✭✭✭
    EP have been getting bullied pretty damn hard this week! Always seem to be defending arrius from DC and AD attacking from all sides. I have to say it's been entertaining watching the AD and DC guild groups get slammed by EP randoms...

EP really seem to be lacking an active guild or a PuG leader who can organise the chaos to push back in anyway.

Let's hope the weekend can bring some balance back for EP.
    Edited by Alphaa on May 11, 2017 8:48PM
  • Ultimate_Overlord
    Ultimate_Overlord
    ✭✭✭
    @raviour 1vx me daddy
  • Zodiac_
    Zodiac_
    ✭✭✭
    Another AD nooberor at 05:00 am. Keep up the good work AD!
  • Jawasa
    Jawasa
    ✭✭✭
    Gz to the person who gets emp Forever!
  • Sproggles
    Sproggles
    Soul Shriven
    Zodiac_ wrote: »
    Another AD nooberor at 05:00 am. Keep up the good work AD!

While I agree whole heartedly that night/very early morning capping emp is a cheap shot can we all just agree to acknowledge that every faction has people that go through phases of doing this?

And if any of those people regardless of faction are reading this please just give it a rest, it just makes you look bad and leaves a lot of people from your own factions unwilling to help you defend it. Where as if you try and push during the day you will probably get a lot more support from people in your faction, especially the older hands who can really make a difference to your chances.

Many baby Dk's and occasionally other things

@Telathil
  • Xarc
    Xarc
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    RIP Black Water Blade.
    Welcome to Kyne.
    @xarcs FR-EU-PC -
    "La mort, c'est surfait.", Xarc
    Xãrc -- breton necro - DC - AvA rank50
    Xarcus -- imperial DK - DC - AvA rank50
    Elnaa - breton NB - DC - AvA rank50
    Xärc -- breton NB - DC - AvA rank47
    Isilenil - Altmer NB - AD - AvA rank41
    Felisja - Bosmer NB - DC - AvA rank39
    Xàrc - breton necro - DC - AvA rank27
    Xalisja - bosmer necro - DC - AvA rank16
    kàli - redguard templar - DC - AvA rank32
    - since april.2014
  • Extinct_Solo_Player
    Extinct_Solo_Player
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    From what i have been seeing AD has multiple guilds vs DC and EP pugs. Just the other day AD was pop locked vs 2 bars and it was turning the server into a laggy mess.