Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 30:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – September 30, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Blackwater Blade (EU)

• laksikus
    laksikus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Dral_Shady wrote: »
    Alphaa wrote: »
    Campaign certainly has livened up a bit over the weekend, lets hope it picks up further this week so we can get back to fighting in game rather than on forums... Although there is some funny things being said regarding the list xD

Well I cant fight in Bwb while at work so forum has to do :p

You can let your spies fight for you while at work
  • Dral_Shady
    Dral_Shady
    ✭✭✭
    laksikus wrote: »
    Campaign certainly has livened up a bit over the weekend, lets hope it picks up further this week so we can get back to fighting in game rather than on forums... Although there is some funny things being said regarding the list xD

Well I cant fight in Bwb while at work so forum has to do :p

You can let your spies fight for you while at work

Im sure they already do >:)

/Dral Spymaster Overlord of EP
  • Tillalarrien
    Tillalarrien
    ✭✭✭
    Isn't Muri our spymaster? Oh right, I remembered EP have so many Hellsing spies (pride themselfs on 2 years of experience) that we need multiple officers to manage them all.

Though i must say what really makes us even able to compete with low-pop but extremly good DC is Little Dragons zerging at night time.. damn @Valencer getting killed in vet so he is playing BwB in golden gear failing to capture anything with his 30man ball group. l2p.

Cause in the end, all EP hard work is in vain. DC got used to playing vs zergs and we all die to those few top10 players of BwB, bravely defending vs EP nighcap at 5 am.
    Cause DC never gives up!

Thats how they were winning campaigns all summer.

True Story.
    Edited by Tillalarrien on October 31, 2016 6:06PM
    Valkynaz of the Daedric Order
  • Ufretin
    Ufretin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Isn't Muri our spymaster? Oh right, I remembered EP have so many Hellsing spies (pride themselfs on 2 years of experience) that we need multiple officers to manage them all.

Though i must say what really makes us even able to compete with low-pop but extremly good DC is Little Dragons zerging at night time.. damn @Valencer getting killed in vet so he is playing BwB in golden gear failing to capture anything with his 30man ball group. l2p.

Cause in the end, all EP hard work is in vain. DC got used to playing vs zergs and we all die to those few top10 players of BwB, bravely defending vs EP nighcap at 5 am.
    Cause DC never gives up!

True Story.

You forgot to mention all EP being 14 year old kiddos mass-skipping school to cap emp in the morning/at noon while adult DC unemployed, freelancers, night shift workers and university students are at work...
  • laksikus
    laksikus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ufretin wrote: »

Cause DC never gives up!

True Story.

You forgot to mention all EP being 14 year old kiddos mass-skipping school to cap emp in the morning/at noon while adult DC unemployed, freelancers, night shift workers and university students are at work...

you forgot alcoholics and drug addicts
  • Dral_Shady
    Dral_Shady
    ✭✭✭
    Nothing wrong with booze and a bit of drugs!!!
  • raviour
    raviour
    ✭✭✭✭
    why do reds and their bitter ex dc spies think they own this thread? you say omg why alpha not on my top 10? tbh who the *** is alpha ? i talkin about regulars, i killed that chump more than he killed me and i total non-try-hard-slacker. Call seventh son of aaron, klaramorgan or me back to reclaim the day, maybe it will draw luci back to steal our glory.

or just live off total pros like andy.s and regain confidence from get carried...

love bait u chumps, i from london btw, don't take me too seriously.. :P
  • ness1
    ness1
    ✭✭
    Fr3ak1n0ut wrote: »
    raviour wrote: »
    Rikumaru wrote: »

Show me these better players please :3

lol u know who and it's not me, don't wanna hype my brothers and sisters though.

Edit: U tempted me. BwB regulars top ten is..

1. NoxPox
    2. Eximzy
    3. me ofc ;)
    4. Valkhyria
    5. Overlord
    6. ElderBastard
    7. Reindor
    8. IsyQueen (would be higher but he been away)
    9. Rikumaru
    10. Tazmaster

but hmmm i see no reds >:)

Is this some kind of a joke? :D

Apparentl;y, yes. I haven't laughed this hard in quite a while.

eroaria, oranessuno (since 2014)

I have a weird sense of humour, the layers keep on stacking I oftn lose count ...but in truth I love all animals (humans too sometimes) and abhor any form of violence.
  • raviour
    raviour
    ✭✭✭✭
    @ness1 i cant believe after 2 years you europeans have not figured out that i a wannabe comedian.

@andy_s what exactly are you trying to prove here.
  • raviour
    raviour
    ✭✭✭✭
    trust me @andy_s if i go full ham puglord you will get rekt, be thankful i chillin bro.
  • raviour
    raviour
    ✭✭✭✭

Cause DC never gives up!

True Story.

true story, monsieur civello only nightcapped every night to keep ep pop up by win campaign. was kinda annoying especially since most of his crew were 501 cp vs total noobs. glad those days are over and he is flaming pvp looking for pledges while real pvpers still pvp.
  • raviour
    raviour
    ✭✭✭✭
    also he lied about having an aldemeri emperor on forum. he was never ad emp.

Edit for more facts: at the time he started playing i was AD and kiss offered me 20k to leave campaign so she could be emp, i said i not want emp i just like rek ninja smurfs solo at brindle. Rubix took emp lol. I went reds to help vs green aliance but luci stole mine and klaras glory now long time after luci leaves reds in the lurch you still have no pug leads, all my hard work training leads for nothing :( bring back rumplestiltskin
    Edited by raviour on November 1, 2016 2:00AM
  • raviour
    raviour
    ✭✭✭✭
    also @laksikus i will never duel you, i only duel friends, so stop the constant asking before i report you for harassment. I'm sorry i called jinzu a clown after he called me and arya clowns 2 months before, get over it.
  • ilander
    ilander
    ✭✭✭
    Rav, if you want people to understand you, you should really stop talking in here like a 5 year old seeing as you're worried that Europeans don't understand your humour. If you want people to understand, you should really be using correct English (including all of the words in sentences) seeing as a massive % of these forums speak English as a 2nd or 3rd language and also if you're trying to be humorous, say something funny instead of what you have been saying.
    The only funny thing that you've posted in days was you being 3rd best on BwB which almost made my head explode, more due to the delusional nature of your interaction with BwB than the fact that it was an actual attempt at humour. What you really need to do is a top regular 100 players on BwB so that you can put yourself in your rightful spot which is probably in the mid 50s somewhere (now that's funny!) and remember not to include any troll builds because there were at least 2 in the top 10 and they don't count now.. do they??
    Also, you don't have to apologise for things that happened in late 2014 like calling someone a clown.. its almost 2017 now!

I'm personally looking forward to getting back into BwB after a "pleasant" break getting zerged up and down Trueflame by whoever can stack on crown and their mates. TF is not really a place for a solo player these days sadly whereas BwB is still mildly acceptable.
    Most Averagest Player EU PvP - More averager than you'll ever be.. GUARANTEED!

• Dral_Shady
    Dral_Shady
    ✭✭✭
    also @laksikus i will never duel you, i only duel friends, so stop the constant asking before i report you for harassment. I'm sorry i called jinzu a clown after he called me and arya clowns 2 months before, get over it.

So you dont duel?
  • Dral_Shady
    Dral_Shady
    ✭✭✭
    [quote="ilander;3493772"
    I'm personally looking forward to getting back into BwB after a "pleasant" break getting zerged up and down Trueflame by whoever can stack on crown and their mates. TF is not really a place for a solo player these days sadly whereas BwB is still mildly acceptable.[/quote]

I went into Azura for a while yesterday since I just wanted som instant action and didnt have much time to play. Either sitting on the ass in BwB or fighting the same 2-3 dudes over and over is rather boring. I REALLY do hope more will join Bwb. First of all AD needs to WAKE UP <3

• Dral_Shady
    Dral_Shady
    ✭✭✭
    Btw just an idea and something that could bolster the campaign spirit. Now since you all talk about lists etc. how about setting up a duel tournament. I dont have time and the energy myself (but can help out) and sure someone with a cancer build might win but could be fun.
    Part of it could be 2 vs 2 and 4 vs 4 also.
  • Ufretin
    Ufretin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    First of all AD needs to WAKE UP <3

Funny you should say that. Shortly after midnight last night a full AD zerg appeared out of nowhere to push for emp. Took BRK and Chal within minutes while the EP elite group was trolling at the very scroll they refused to help us with earlier... :s
  • Alphaa
    Alphaa
    ✭✭✭
    you say omg why alpha not on my top 10? tbh who the *** is alpha ? i talkin about regulars, i killed that chump more than he killed me.

Better be able to back up them words boy! Or will animation cancelling lagg you out again
    Edited by Alphaa on November 1, 2016 9:31AM
  • Rosvira
    Rosvira
    ✭✭
    This has to be one of the most entertaining threads on the forums, keep the salt up lads
    Rosvîra - EP Sorcerer
    Arivsor - DC Sorcerer
    Legendary Nobhead - EP Templar
  • Tillalarrien
    Tillalarrien
    ✭✭✭
    Rosvira wrote: »
    This has to be one of the most entertaining threads on the forums, keep the salt up lads

100% agree, <3 to Rav for preserving the spirit of this thread for 2years xD
    Valkynaz of the Daedric Order
  • laksikus
    laksikus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    also he lied about having an aldemeri emperor on forum. he was never ad emp.

Edit for more facts: at the time he started playing i was AD and kiss offered me 20k to leave campaign so she could be emp, i said i not want emp i just like rek ninja smurfs solo at brindle. Rubix took emp lol. I went reds to help vs green aliance but luci stole mine and klaras glory now long time after luci leaves reds in the lurch you still have no pug leads, all my hard work training leads for nothing :( bring back rumplestiltskin
    you say omg why alpha not on my top 10? tbh who the *** is alpha ? i talkin about regulars, i killed that chump more than he killed me.

Better be able to back up them words boy! Or will animation cancelling lagg you out again

he cant. Just look at your Killcounter stats if you want some truth. rav likes to pull facts out of the fin air. apperently he killed me in a 1v1. even tough he doesnt duel. seems legit
  • laksikus
    laksikus
    ✭✭✭✭✭

he cant. Just look at your Killcounter stats if you want some truth. rav likes to pull facts out of the thin air. apperently he killed me in a 1v1. even tough he doesnt duel. seems legit[/quote]

Edited by laksikus on November 1, 2016 11:05AM
  • Angi
    Angi
    ✭✭✭
    Rosvira wrote: »

Ros for emp <3
    i love magicka nightblade

PC/EU @Drago92 , -Angelica
  • Valencer
    Valencer
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Funny thing is golden gear and ball groups used to be kinda irrelevant before the orsinium update. That's when BwB (imo) was really good and was the most fun for me and most of my former guildies.

I know your post is sarcasm, but I just have to point that out again. :)

Edit: And also, within LD I think I pretty much had the most CP back then, coming in at a gigantic 150 CP or so. Actually, there were a few guys who were seriously grinding for CP but coincidentally those same guys were playing on DC more than they were playing on EP (swag </3).
    Edited by Valencer on November 1, 2016 2:24PM
  • Rosvira
    Rosvira
    ✭✭
    Angi wrote: »

Ros for emp <3

Angi <3
    Rosvîra - EP Sorcerer
    Arivsor - DC Sorcerer
    Legendary Nobhead - EP Templar
  • raviour
    raviour
    ✭✭✭✭
    ilander wrote: »
    Rav, if you want people to understand you, you should really stop talking in here like a 5 year old

5 year olds have the best sense of humour, only reason why i want kids ( sorry didnt read the rest of ur hate rant)
  • The_Shadowborn
    The_Shadowborn
    ✭✭✭
    @raviour YOU HAD ONE JOB, stopping EP getting that scroll ONE JOB.
    You failed, I bestow you with eternal shame, and revoke your Scroll Watches badge with immediate effect .

Lord Commander of the DC scroll Watchers Society
    @W_Shadowborn (PC/EU)
    - Toxic Toads
    - Noxious
    - [/s] Cyrodiil's Fist
    [/s]
  • Rosvira
    Rosvira
    ✭✭
    vSxZwe3.jpg

#EpEliteSquad

credit to twifag's *** monitor