Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Azura Star right now

• TBois
    TBois
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    This is a buff server now. Everyone should consider it as such and expect normal buff server reactions by AD. Decibel is there just to defend emp (We will be on different servers unless there seems to be a push for dethrone). A competent group with some pug support should be able to make a dent as DC showed last night. It's going to take off hour coordination; or DC doing what they did last night at the same time as EP guilds making a legitimate dethrone push to get us off the server.
    Current Guilds: Fantasia
    Former Guilds: Decibel, Hagnado, Lemon Party

PC/NA
    T-Bois (Stam Sorc since 1.4) - AD
    An Unsettling Snowball (Templar) - AD
    Bosquecito (Stam Sorc) - DC
    Peti-T-Bois (Stamden) - AD

Youtube
  • Agrippa_Invisus
    Agrippa_Invisus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    This is a buff server now. Everyone should consider it as such and expect normal buff server reactions by AD. Decibel is there just to defend emp (We will be on different servers unless there seems to be a push for dethrone). A competent group with some pug support should be able to make a dent as DC showed last night. It's going to take off hour coordination; or DC doing what they did last night at the same time as EP guilds making a legitimate dethrone push to get us off the server.

Is that the official Decibel response? "This is a buff server."
    Agrippa Invisus / Indominus / Inprimis / Inviolatus
    DragonKnight / Templar / Warden / Sorcerer - Vagabond
    Once a General, now a Citizen
    Former Emperor of Bloodthorn and Vivec
    For Sweetrolls! FOR FIMIAN!
  • Ty_The_Great
    Ty_The_Great
    Soul Shriven

Not even a dethrone push. Chillrend was empty and haderus was a lag fest so we came to azuras to mess with the ad who just want to sit and worship their emp. Because of all the nonsense server hopping on all factions, guilds are required to move to find fights nowadays.
    Healer for Havoc
    Raid Leader for SWP
  • frozywozy
    frozywozy
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    This is a buff server so expect massive zerg ball of AD, totally appropriated for a "buff server". Because hey, buff servers are adequate and should be supported. We need dem buffs!

EP does it on Thornblade so why shouldn't we ??? :o

Politicians use the money from ratepayers to buy themselve 1million dollars boats, why shouldn't I steal money aswell when I have the occasion to?
    Edited by frozywozy on May 21, 2015 4:25PM
    Frozn - Stamdk - AR50
    Frosted - Magplar - AR50
    Frodn - Magden - AR50
    Warmed - Magblade - AR50
    Mmfrozy - Magsorc - AR44
    Necrozn - Magcro - AR32
    Twitch.TV/FrozyTV
    PvP Group Builds

“Small minds discuss people, average minds discuss events, and great minds discuss ideas.” -Eleanor Roosevelt
    • Fix Volendrung (spawn location - weapon white on the map causing the wielder to keep it forever - usable with emperorship)
    • Remove / Change CPs System, remove current CP/noCP campaigns and introduce one 30days with lock, one with no locks
    • Fix crashes when approaching a keep under attack because of bad / wrong rendering prioritization system
    • Change emperorship to value faction score points and not alliance points - see this and this
    • Fix long loading screens (mostly caused by players joining group out of rendering range)
    • Add 2 more quickslots to the wheel or add a different wheel for sieges weaponry only
    • Fix Balista Bolts not dealing damage on walls or doors if deployed at a certain place
    • Release bigger battlegrounds with 8 to 16 players per team and only two teams
    • Fix the permanent block animation - see examples : link1 link2 link3 link4 link5
    • Gives players 10 minutes to get back into Cyrodiil after relogging / crashing
    • Add a function to ignore the Claiming system of useless rewards
    • Improve the Mailing System / Rewards of the Worthy stacking
    • Assign specific group sizes to specific campaigns (24-16-8)
    • Make forward camps impossible to place near objectives
    • Make snares only available from ground effects abilities
    • Change emperorship to last minimum 24hours
    • Fix body sliding after cc breaking too quickly
    • Remove Block Casting through Battle Spirit
    • Fix the speed drop while jumping - see video
    • Fix loading screens when keeps upgrade
    • Fix Rams going crazy (spinning around)
    • Bring back dynamic ulti regeneration
    • Fix speed bug (abilities locked)
    • Introduce dynamic population
    • Lower population cap by 20%
    • Add Snare Immunity potions
    • Bring resurrection sickness
    • Fix character desync
    • Fix cc breaking bug
    • Fix gap closer bug
    • Fix health desync
    • Fix combat bug
    • Fix streak bug
    • Fix server lag
  • TBois
    TBois
    ✭✭✭✭✭

lol no

Edit: just my opinion since many pve AD have homed here now
    Edited by TBois on May 21, 2015 4:26PM

PC/NA

Youtube
  • TBois
    TBois
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    frozywozy wrote: »
    This is a buff server so expect massive zerg ball of AD, totally appropriated for a "buff server". Because hey, buff servers are adequate and should be supported. We need dem buffs!

Politicians use the money from ratepayers to buy themselve 1million dollars boats, why shouldn't I steal money aswell when I have the occasion to?

Like I said we are only there to defend emp. Otherwise we will be on Thornblade, red's buff server.
    Edited by TBois on May 21, 2015 4:30PM

PC/NA

Youtube
  • WarrioroftheWind_ESO
    WarrioroftheWind_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭

lol no

Then they can un-home themselves to a server that actually NEEDS AD. Last night in the brief period I was online I saw EP with poplock, DC with poplock on Chill, and one measly little bar of AD. Factions totally refuse to engage each other openly. It's PVE *** disneyland or nothing hmm? I hope this spurs EP and DC into action. The sheer arrogance of it all. I find it repulsive that instead of taking the fight to Thorn where people complained that EP dominated and then saying now it was full of PVE babies, instead of going back there and trying to reassert themselves on the map, they decide to go unbalancing other servers. The hypocrisy is just staggering.

I remember offhand that friends told me GOS was leaving Azuras to move to Haderus full time in order to preserve balance and keep EP from being too dominant on Azuras. Apparently all of the 5-6 guilds that joined from thorn followed suit because EP presence on Azuras has just dwindled to nothing. I even had a friend of mine in another guild tell me she threw in the towel because she can't get people to even set foot in Azuras anymore to form a decent raid, and even if they could, *toot* *toot*, here comes the zerg train! I blame inaction by some of the more populous DC and EP guilds as well as the obstinacy of established AD guilds, that it's "their server' now and 'they'll keep everyone away'.

Never has there been a more stark argument for the implementation of floating poplocks than now. As much as people despise the very thought of it, there needs to be some sort of moderation of populations to keep this *** from happening. It keeps happening. Guilds aren't going to step back and look at the big picture. They just want "their" buffs, "their" pve, 'their" AP. I'm assuming a floating lock system would be more feasible to implement within the season at least, because the only other thing I can think of is a "Cyrodiil megaserver' where it quietly slots people into separate phases of the battlefield. I don't know if such a thing would be possible, but something needs to be done and it's not getting done by the people that have the most power to preserve the balance of the game.

And I'm not talking about ZOS.
  • Takllin
    Takllin
    ✭✭✭✭✭

lol no

Then they can un-home themselves to a server that actually NEEDS AD. Last night in the brief period I was online I saw EP with poplock, DC with poplock on Chill, and one measly little bar of AD. Factions totally refuse to engage each other openly. It's PVE *** disneyland or nothing hmm? I hope this spurs EP and DC into action. The sheer arrogance of it all. I find it repulsive that instead of taking the fight to Thorn where people complained that EP dominated and then saying now it was full of PVE babies, instead of going back there and trying to reassert themselves on the map, they decide to go unbalancing other servers. The hypocrisy is just staggering.

I remember offhand that friends told me GOS was leaving Azuras to move to Haderus full time in order to preserve balance and keep EP from being too dominant on Azuras. Apparently all of the 5-6 guilds that joined from thorn followed suit because EP presence on Azuras has just dwindled to nothing. I even had a friend of mine in another guild tell me she threw in the towel because she can't get people to even set foot in Azuras anymore to form a decent raid, and even if they could, *toot* *toot*, here comes the zerg train! I blame inaction by some of the more populous DC and EP guilds as well as the obstinacy of established AD guilds, that it's "their server' now and 'they'll keep everyone away'.

Never has there been a more stark argument for the implementation of floating poplocks than now. As much as people despise the very thought of it, there needs to be some sort of moderation of populations to keep this *** from happening. It keeps happening. Guilds aren't going to step back and look at the big picture. They just want "their" buffs, "their" pve, 'their" AP. I'm assuming a floating lock system would be more feasible to implement within the season at least, because the only other thing I can think of is a "Cyrodiil megaserver' where it quietly slots people into separate phases of the battlefield. I don't know if such a thing would be possible, but something needs to be done and it's not getting done by the people that have the most power to preserve the balance of the game.

See there is a bit of a flaw in what you've said. It's the PvE guilds that are homing there now for "their" buffs, not the PvP guilds. Misfitz has moved to Chillrend, Decibel is in Thornblade now. AFAIK, but I can only speak to the two PvP guilds that I run with, are doing our best to spread out and create competition. Decibel came back to Azuras last night when there was a dethrone attempt for the sole reason that WRX is emperor currently. Misfitz didn't even have a group as the majority ahd logged off for the night. Otherwise we would have stayed away from Azuras.

The PvE guilds don't want to PvP, they want to reap the rewards of the PvP guilds and only come in when "their" buffs start to slip away. We can't make the PvE guilds switch, the only way to get rid of them, is to get rid of PvP buffs in PvE. We don't care about having a buff server, we don't want one. Unfortunately, there are some AD that do, and they clearly don't care if it means that PvP is ruined...
    Jadokis - AD Redguard DK v16 AR 18
    Jàsènn - AD Orc Templar 47 AR 10
    Jessèn - AD Dunmer DK v16 AR 9 - Former Empress of Blackwater Blade

Tekllin - AD Altmer Sorcerer v16 AR 18 (Ret.)
    Tekklin - AD Bosmer Nightblade v16 AR 12 (Ret.)
    Jasenn - DC Imperial Templar v16 AR 18 (Ret.)
    Jasènn - DC Orc Sorcerer v16 AR 15 (Ret.)
  • Takllin
    Takllin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    frozywozy wrote: »

You know that isn't what he meant. He is just saying that it is what it is for now, until DC/EP can come take it back. We'd love to have fair competition there, which is why we've moved to separate campaigns, and at least for Decibel, only come back if WRX is about to be dethroned.

• Agrippa_Invisus
    Agrippa_Invisus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Takllin wrote: »

lol no

See there is a bit of a flaw in what you've said. It's the PvE guilds that are homing there now for "their" buffs, not the PvP guilds. Misfitz has moved to Chillrend, Decibel is in Thornblade now. AFAIK, but I can only speak to the two PvP guilds that I run with, are doing our best to spread out and create competition. Decibel came back to Azuras last night when there was a dethrone attempt for the sole reason that WRX is emperor currently. Misfitz didn't even have a group as the majority ahd logged off for the night. Otherwise we would have stayed away from Azuras.

The PvE guilds don't want to PvP, they want to reap the rewards of the PvP guilds and only come in when "their" buffs start to slip away. We can't make the PvE guilds switch, the only way to get rid of them, is to get rid of PvP buffs in PvE. We don't care about having a buff server, we don't want one. Unfortunately, there are some AD that do, and they clearly don't care if it means that PvP is ruined...

I will go on the record, again, to say that I think that PVP buffs shouldn't apply outside of Cyrodiil anymore.

Let the devs rebalance PVE encounters to take that into account, but for God's sake, get rid of this carebear malarkey.
    Agrippa Invisus / Indominus / Inprimis / Inviolatus
    DragonKnight / Templar / Warden / Sorcerer - Vagabond
    Once a General, now a Citizen
    Former Emperor of Bloodthorn and Vivec
    For Sweetrolls! FOR FIMIAN!
  • TBois
    TBois
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I will go on the record, again, to say that I think that PVP buffs shouldn't apply outside of Cyrodiil anymore.

Let the devs rebalance PVE encounters to take that into account, but for God's sake, get rid of this carebear malarkey.

This should have happened before they even started focusing on console release.

PC/NA

Youtube
  • Takllin
    Takllin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Takllin wrote: »

lol no

I agree wholeheartedly. It amazes me that they've left them going for this long...

• AnteCoyote
    AnteCoyote
    ✭✭✭
    I'm hearing a lot of blame slung at Decibel. It's not our fault for capping emp twice. It's not our fault most of EP was on Azura's when we did, causing guilds like GoS to move. It's not our fault that, upon seeing AD winning a campaign, pugs swarmed to the server. It's not our fault that even while we're playing on the EP and DC buff servers when Azura's is dead there is still a massive zerg of pugs.

Take a hint from us. Leave your own buff campaigns and go farm AD pugs on Azura's. Bring your friends. Yes, we may show up to defend emp, but otherwise we'd rather go to Thornblade or Chillrend and fight larger numbers. You can't blame us for defending emp, considering the kind of stuff that'll be said on the forums when we do finally lose it, but we can't help that lots of AD is going to be there with us. The solution? Bring lots of DC and EP. They both did pretty well yesterday before they saw opposition and gave up. If one thing on the map is flagged and AD has been sitting around waiting for action, of course they'll flock in. You can't blame them. You have to get tactical. In the mean time, DB is mostly playing in other campaigns and when we are in Azura's, WRX is playing on his DK, not his emp sorc. We're not going to just hand the crown over, but we're honestly not making it very hard.
    Aldmeri Dominion -J'Ualizz - Siphons-Spirits - S'Renrij - Byz Only Sweeps - Winds-Roots
    Daggerfall Covenant - Lucky Lakhim
    North America
  • Jauriel
    Jauriel
    ✭✭✭✭
    I don't blame decibel and never did, tbh. And I am glad my guys were able to make some headway and had some good fights last night.
  • frozywozy
    frozywozy
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    AnteCoyote wrote: »
    I'm hearing a lot of blame slung at Decibel. It's not our fault for capping emp twice. It's not our fault most of EP was on Azura's when we did, causing guilds like GoS to move. It's not our fault that, upon seeing AD winning a campaign, pugs swarmed to the server. It's not our fault that even while we're playing on the EP and DC buff servers when Azura's is dead there is still a massive zerg of pugs.

Take a hint from us. Leave your own buff campaigns and go farm AD pugs on Azura's. Bring your friends. Yes, we may show up to defend emp, but otherwise we'd rather go to Thornblade or Chillrend and fight larger numbers. You can't blame us for defending emp, considering the kind of stuff that'll be said on the forums when we do finally lose it, but we can't help that lots of AD is going to be there with us. The solution? Bring lots of DC and EP. They both did pretty well yesterday before they saw opposition and gave up. If one thing on the map is flagged and AD has been sitting around waiting for action, of course they'll flock in. You can't blame them. You have to get tactical. In the mean time, DB is mostly playing in other campaigns and when we are in Azura's, WRX is playing on his DK, not his emp sorc. We're not going to just hand the crown over, but we're honestly not making it very hard.

I'm tired of people who blaim every EP for what the EPs on Thornblade have been doing since the massive Exodus. I have been in Thornblade a couple times already to try to convince the constant 3bars / max pop playing there to come support their faction in other campaigns and I was brutally and rudely pushed away. If those EPs wanna quest, farm gates and keep their pve buffs, don't put the blame on all the EPs who have been trying to bring some competition in other campaigns.

Until we get dynamic populations, people have to do an effort to spread out in other campaigns. Travel out there and see which guilds are already established. If your faction already have 2 major guilds of 24players each who usually play at primetime and your own group also play at primetime, you are probably not needed there and you should seek another one.

It is very easy to unstack and remove the buff campaigns. All it takes it a move from the PvP players and once it's done and only pve players are left, it will be easy to crush them and destroy their buff campaigns. What usually happen is : The group including the emperor of a buff campaign is usually PvP focus and they won't move until they lose emperor because for them, emperor > everything. Once again, you gotta do some efforts if you want balance, unless what you really want is easy wins and bragging rights..

Edited by frozywozy on May 21, 2015 7:32PM
    Frozn - Stamdk - AR50
    Frosted - Magplar - AR50
    Frodn - Magden - AR50
    Warmed - Magblade - AR50
    Mmfrozy - Magsorc - AR44
    Necrozn - Magcro - AR32
    Twitch.TV/FrozyTV
    PvP Group Builds

“Small minds discuss people, average minds discuss events, and great minds discuss ideas.” -Eleanor Roosevelt
    • Fix Volendrung (spawn location - weapon white on the map causing the wielder to keep it forever - usable with emperorship)
    • Remove / Change CPs System, remove current CP/noCP campaigns and introduce one 30days with lock, one with no locks
    • Fix crashes when approaching a keep under attack because of bad / wrong rendering prioritization system
    • Change emperorship to value faction score points and not alliance points - see this and this
    • Fix long loading screens (mostly caused by players joining group out of rendering range)
    • Add 2 more quickslots to the wheel or add a different wheel for sieges weaponry only
    • Fix Balista Bolts not dealing damage on walls or doors if deployed at a certain place
    • Release bigger battlegrounds with 8 to 16 players per team and only two teams
    • Fix the permanent block animation - see examples : link1 link2 link3 link4 link5
    • Gives players 10 minutes to get back into Cyrodiil after relogging / crashing
    • Add a function to ignore the Claiming system of useless rewards
    • Improve the Mailing System / Rewards of the Worthy stacking
    • Assign specific group sizes to specific campaigns (24-16-8)
    • Make forward camps impossible to place near objectives
    • Make snares only available from ground effects abilities
    • Change emperorship to last minimum 24hours
    • Fix body sliding after cc breaking too quickly
    • Remove Block Casting through Battle Spirit
    • Fix the speed drop while jumping - see video
    • Fix loading screens when keeps upgrade
    • Fix Rams going crazy (spinning around)
    • Bring back dynamic ulti regeneration
    • Fix speed bug (abilities locked)
    • Introduce dynamic population
    • Lower population cap by 20%
    • Add Snare Immunity potions
    • Bring resurrection sickness
    • Fix character desync
    • Fix cc breaking bug
    • Fix gap closer bug
    • Fix health desync
    • Fix combat bug
    • Fix streak bug
    • Fix server lag
  • Ghostbane
    Ghostbane
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    #blameWRX
    {★★★★★ · ★★★★★ · ★★ · ★★★★★}
    350m+ AP PC - EU
    AD :: Imported Waffles [37]EP :: Wee ee ee ee ee [16]DC :: Ghostbane's DK [16], Impending Loadscreen [12]PC - NA
    AD :: Ghostbane [50], yer ma [43], Sir Humphrey Winterbottom 2.0 [18], robotic baby legs [18]EP :: Wee Mad Arthur [50], avast ye buttcrackz [49], Sir Horace Foghorn [27], Brother Ballbag [24], Scatman John [16]DC :: W T B Waffles [36], Morale Boost [30], W T F Waffles [17], Ghostbanë [15]RIPAD :: Sir Humphrey Winterbottom 1.0 [20]
    Addons
  • WarrioroftheWind_ESO
    WarrioroftheWind_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭
    The funny thing about you claiming that the majority of AD's poplock is PVEers reminds me of an argument someone issued concerning Haderus: That PVEers feel 'forced' to pvp to 'constantly defend the buffs they *need* to complete trials".

So that brings up an interesting theory: If DC and EP can simply pressure AD back enough times that the PVE babies will simply give up. That is time they have to weigh between running that vet DSA or SO timed mode and defending say the inner ring. Really all EP and DC can keep doing is pushing. It doesn't matter if they can win the score or win the map, just keep pushing, keep throwing a monkey in the works. Most of the time it's simply sheer numbers that overwhelm opposition. With the exception of seasoned PVP guilds, these aren't geniuses. They only know to rush forward in a blob.

I saw DC employ creative use of commonly-sneered upon 'anti-zerg' abilities. It requires an intense level of coordination, but it is doable. I invite DC and EP guilds to adopt the same tactics. In fact I've actually seen EP and DC guilds completely 'wrek' enemy forces by using strategic placement and timed attacks. I've seen a bare half dozen of players wipe a full raid because they picked and chose their targets and supported each other. Again, persistence is the key.
  • ZOS_AlanG
    ZOS_AlanG
    admin
    As stated in the forum rules, "A certain amount of rivalry and competitive razzing is healthy for any game community, especially one with PVP elements, but naming-and-shaming goes well beyond that." Name-calling also goes beyond this, especially when rude or insulting language is used, or you accuse someone of trolling.

Several posts have been removed from this thread, please keep this discussion more civil going forward or it will be locked.
    Forum Rules | Promoting Constructive Discussion | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Help Site

I’ve moved to a new position and I am no longer active on this forum. For assistance, please check the resources linked above
    Staff Post
  • AbraXuSeXile
    AbraXuSeXile
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Stop deleting posts, forum pvp is better than ingame.
    AbraXuS
    Grand Overlord Rank 50 [First EU]
    Clan Leader of eXile
    Gaming Community - Est. 1999
    Crashing an EP Wedding | DK Emp | 1vX | Between Enemy Lines | Hate Video | 5 v Many

• PainfulFAFA
    PainfulFAFA
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    So reds have thornblade dominated and under watch and reds just crowned EMP in chillrend where they are also dominating the server. Why are we still pointing fingers at AD players?
    Edited by PainfulFAFA on May 22, 2015 4:44AM
    PC NA
    Aztec | AZTEC | Ahztec | Aztehk | Master of Mnem
    MagDK | Magplar | Magward | Mageblade | Stamsorc

• Satiar
    Satiar
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    So reds have thornblade dominated and under watch and reds just crowned EMP in chillrend where they are also dominating the server. Why are we still pointing fingers at AD players?

Prob wouldn't have crowned on Chill if TKO hadn't left. They were stacking the last two keeps *hard*.
    Vehemence -- Commander and Raid Lead -- Tri-faction PvP
    Knights Paravant -- Co-GM and Raid Lead -- AD Greyhost

• RinaldoGandolphi
    RinaldoGandolphi
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Last night myself and a small group of less then 10 poked around on Azura's star. I had been away from Vet pvp for a few weeks, and had been leveling an alt. I was surprised that every time we so much as took a resource AD would show up with 25+ to wipe a group of less then 10...multiple times. Before i logged, the taking of 1 ring keep resulted in AD being poplocked pretty much immediately. That must be fun.

i gotta say.

Well played

giphy.gif

Edited by RinaldoGandolphi on May 22, 2015 11:45AM
    Rinaldo Gandolphi-Breton Sorcerer Daggerfall Covenant
    Juste Gandolphi Dark Elf Templar Daggerfall Covenant
    Richter Gandolphi - Dark Elf Dragonknight Daggerfall Covenant
    Mathias Gandolphi - Breton Nightblade Daggerfall Covenant
    RinaldoGandolphi - High Elf Sorcerer Aldmeri Dominion
    Officer Fire and Ice
    Co-GM - MVP

Sorcerer's - The ONLY class in the game that is punished for using its class defining skill (Bolt Escape)

"Here in his shrine, that they have forgotten. Here do we toil, that we might remember. By night we reclaim, what by day was stolen. Far from ourselves, he grows ever near to us. Our eyes once were blinded, now through him do we see. Our hands once were idle, now through them does he speak. And when the world shall listen, and when the world shall see, and when the world remembers, that world will cease to be. - Miraak

• rfennell_ESO
    rfennell_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Last night myself and a small group of less then 10 poked around on Azura's star. I had been away from Vet pvp for a few weeks, and had been leveling an alt. I was surprised that every time we so much as took a resource AD would show up with 25+ to wipe a group of less then 10...multiple times. Before i logged, the taking of 1 ring keep resulted in AD being poplocked pretty much immediately. That must be fun.

i gotta say.

Well played

giphy.gif

I read these things and think about how quickly I was able to finish all the daily kill players quests, usually in one round of DC fighting.

It makes me think there might have been a bit more than 10 of them.

giphy.gif
  • Minno
    Minno
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Stop deleting posts, forum pvp is better than ingame.

Satire or not, ZOS needs to learn to lay off the forum team and sperge on new programmers. Or better servers.

No flame or harm, honest opinion for a business not taking care of its product.

There should have been new content for PvP so we don't get stuck mastering the same mechanics.

And "less talk more [snip]"."

[Moderator Note: Edited per our rules on Cursing & Profanity]
    Edited by ZOS_UlyssesW on May 23, 2015 9:24PM
    Minno - DC - Forum-plar Extraordinaire
    - Guild-lead for MV
    - Filthy Casual
  • PainfulFAFA
    PainfulFAFA
    ✭✭✭✭✭

i gotta say.

Well played

giphy.gif

Same thing reds do in thornblade and they've been pulling that since forever.

Im not saying an eye for eye but I just dont like forum pvp directed at AD and only AD when its everyone doing it especially reds. Thornblade is down, Chillrend is down, and its only matter of time between Azuras would fall to red ( it almost did) until AD showed up and conquered everything there.
    PC NA
    Aztec | AZTEC | Ahztec | Aztehk | Master of Mnem
    MagDK | Magplar | Magward | Mageblade | Stamsorc

• RinaldoGandolphi
    RinaldoGandolphi
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭

i gotta say.

Well played

giphy.gif

Same thing reds do in thornblade and they've been pulling that since forever.

Im not saying an eye for eye but I just dont like forum pvp directed at AD and only AD when its everyone doing it especially reds. Thornblade is down, Chillrend is down, and its only matter of time between Azuras would fall to red ( it almost did) until AD showed up and conquered everything there.

Fair enough, and your right Red has done it too. I just don't see how doing that at all, regardless of faction, can possibly be good for the state of the game.

Rinaldo Gandolphi-Breton Sorcerer Daggerfall Covenant
    Juste Gandolphi Dark Elf Templar Daggerfall Covenant
    Richter Gandolphi - Dark Elf Dragonknight Daggerfall Covenant
    Mathias Gandolphi - Breton Nightblade Daggerfall Covenant
    RinaldoGandolphi - High Elf Sorcerer Aldmeri Dominion
    Officer Fire and Ice
    Co-GM - MVP

Sorcerer's - The ONLY class in the game that is punished for using its class defining skill (Bolt Escape)

"Here in his shrine, that they have forgotten. Here do we toil, that we might remember. By night we reclaim, what by day was stolen. Far from ourselves, he grows ever near to us. Our eyes once were blinded, now through him do we see. Our hands once were idle, now through them does he speak. And when the world shall listen, and when the world shall see, and when the world remembers, that world will cease to be. - Miraak

• rfennell_ESO
    rfennell_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭

Fair enough, and your right Red has done it too. I just don't see how doing that at all, regardless of faction, can possibly be good for the state of the game.

and blue used to do it on chillrend and were the most fervent of them all about it.

There are guilds and players that have made Azura their home for about 6 months now, back when it was the red buff server and it was decided it was to be flipped due to purple alliance on haderus.

Regardless of all the arguments, I know quite a few AD got a lot of AP off blue last night on Azura... and gave back quite a bit as well. It might not have been big keep fights, but it was still a fair bit of evenly matched open map pvp from ales to glade to ales to glade and with a couple resources in between.

Best part of it was it was heavy fighting with no lag.
  • Sylvyr
    Sylvyr
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Jauriel wrote: »
    Aquanova wrote: »
    Look at Thorn before you complain (for those that don't know, Thornblade is 100% EP right now)

Maybe you should tell EP and DC guilds to not run away to other campaigns after getting wiped once on their Dethrone pushes.

"EP ran away"?.......are you serious? .......AD is only over populated on AS because you and DC had a mass exodus from Thorn. Get your facts straight on who ran away from where and why.

So Ad is going to sit there pop locking a basically empty campaign night after night just like ep does on Thorn and you all will continue to bash ep for it? Looks to me like neither ad nor ep want to pvp anymore. They just want to stranglehold the two 30 day campaigns and bop into random campaigns every now and then and upset the population balances wherever they go. Pvp is officially dead.

And in other news, dramatic last lines are very much alive!
    Badge: Wall-of-Text GRANDMASTER

PvP: Patch Vs. Player

ZoSence (n.):
    1) What is reasonable or comprehensive using ZoS logic. "That makes ZoSense"
    2) Making zero sense. "That makes ZoSense"
  • Sylvyr
    Sylvyr
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Won't see anything but forum moderation for a few months in my estimation. Now's a good time to catch up on some of those old steam games you haven't gotten around to.
    Badge: Wall-of-Text GRANDMASTER

PvP: Patch Vs. Player

ZoSence (n.):
    1) What is reasonable or comprehensive using ZoS logic. "That makes ZoSense"
    2) Making zero sense. "That makes ZoSense"
  • Minno
    Minno
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Sylvyr wrote: »

Won't see anything but forum moderation for a few months in my estimation. Now's a good time to catch up on some of those old steam games you haven't gotten around to.

Path of exile, killing floor 2, etc.
    Add your steam games below
    Minno - DC - Forum-plar Extraordinaire
    - Guild-lead for MV
    - Filthy Casual