The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Azura Star right now

• FENGRUSH
    FENGRUSH
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Rylana wrote: »
    Fact of matter is, the goal of the game is to flip keeps, scrolls and resscources and keep them. tell me rylana if im wrong but, cyrodiil is an arena or structured battleground?

No it is not. The game is based o massive pvp fight with lots of players. Sorry for playing the game as intended.

I could use mch harsher arguments but I wont as I dont want to go the same path your going right now

Anyone subscribing to that playstyle and considering themselves good is delusional. Excuses on why they lose with massively superior numbers, flat out lies from the officers to the junior members on what is going on, just a pack of wolves leading a bunch of lemmings to slaughter. What TKO really is now is a core of about 8-10 mediocre to fairly decent players surrounded by 40+ bads they use as fodder so they arent targeted first.

Take that core out of the blob and they get trainwrecked. I know this because I used to be part of that inner group, watching everyone around me die as the tiny inner core did all of the work.

Theres a reason players like me always seemed to make the biggest difference when we actually played with that group, because taken as a single person, I am better than 8-10 combined of those so called organized members that are fielded. I rez, I move, I set siege, I self heal. Etc. I dont need 50 people around me to accomplish my goal. Six to eight of us in GoS working together flipped a whole damn ring in an hour before, even numbers defended.

Taking empty keeps, only engaging with overwhelming odds, "farming" smaller groups for tiny 100 ticks, this doesnt make people better players, it actually makes them worse and more reliant.

Thankfully I threw that yoke off and went back to my small group roots. In those groups, everyone has to carry their own weight. You dont have 10 people off crown sitting afk in a keep pming their pve buddies that just happen to show up for a keep tick, etc.

Less has always been more in this game. My advice to you and anyone else listening/reading is to open your damn eyes and see it for what it really is. All of the old core is gone now because of the direction that guild took. You wonder why? Because all of us got sick of carrying scrubs, got tired of not playing for 45 minutes listening to the same damn tired speeches, got sick of failing vs organized groups because of the massive chaos a huge blob causes.

I just want fights, good fights. I dont care if its 1v1, 2v2, 5v10, 20 v 20... number skew is fine, but if you think youre a pro guild because you can kill 10 guys with 50, I got some news for ya... thats actually really... really sad.

So much trashtalk. I get it now, you want a who-has-the-biggest-one-in-his-pants contest?

You know what you sound like? A running-back from when I was playing football claiming he could 1v1 anyone. But guess what? It's not how it works.

It works with the points on the score-board. And as long as you are playing inside the rules, this is all that matters. Its the only way to properly measure who's winning and who is not.

Go ahead and play the though guy with your 5v5 bull crap if it makes you feel any better or help you sustain that inflated ego of yours. Truth is, the game does not support that type of gameplay. Do do me a big favor and stop plugging such non-sense on these forums.

You want 1v1, 2v2, 5v10, 20 v 20 pvp? pls click here and leave us the *** alone ----­ https://www.guildwars2.com/

Because until proven otherwise, you sound just like a sore loser who wants to publicly insult a former guild because he is unable to beat them.

P.S. The fact that you killed half of our new/non-fully built/leveled players and brag about it on the forums is of such bad state coming from you. Surprisingly disapointing.

FENGRUSH has the biggest one in his pants
  • rfennell_ESO
    rfennell_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    FENGRUSH wrote: »
    FENGRUSH has the biggest one in his pants

Sprung for the XL whizzinator?