The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Azura Star right now

Jauriel
Jauriel
✭✭✭✭
[img][/img]4vskut.png

REALLY Ad? REALLY????????????? We weren't here more than 5 minutes and it went from 1 bar of AD to 3 instantly. :|
  • PainfulFAFA
    PainfulFAFA
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Really? You're gonna QQ over a three bar AD during prime time? omg just go back to whatever server you came from and fight NPCS instead.
    PC NA
    Aztec | AZTEC | Ahztec | Aztehk | Master of Mnem
    MagDK | Magplar | Magward | Mageblade | Stamsorc

Options
  • olemanwinter
    olemanwinter
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    As DC homed in Azura Star, I've got to say this is not something to complain about.

With any luck maybe they will fight us. I'll even take some gate camping.

I'd rather fight 1 v 10, than 1 v crickets.
    Options
  • kevlarto_ESO
    kevlarto_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Well if I went to Thornblade with a group and started to hit the emp keeps I am sure EP would roll out with 40+ and the emp to take out a group of 5 or six, and if DC owned a map they would do the same thing, I am not saying I agree with it but it is what it is El bag Oh crapo :(
    Options
  • Pchela
    Pchela
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'm still homed on Azuras (EP) and helped about ten fellow EP pvdoor farra and kings an hour ago against one bar AD. Left to join the guild on another server. I'd wager most of ad is questing at the moment or are they pushing our only two scrolless keeps?
    Options
  • EIGHTS
    EIGHTS
    ✭✭✭✭
    Well if I went to Thornblade with a group and started to hit the emp keeps I am sure EP would roll out with 40+ and the emp to take out a group of 5 or six, and if DC owned a map they would do the same thing, I am not saying I agree with it but it is what it is El bag Oh crapo :(

No!

DC doesn't like AD or EP.
    So you rarely see any map all blue.
    I'm not native speaker in English. I hope that I don't make you misunderstand.
    Options
  • kevlarto_ESO
    kevlarto_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    EIGHTS wrote: »

No!

DC doesn't like AD or EP.
    So you rarely see any map all blue.

Ok, I guess you are the official spokes person for all DC players..LOL so I retract my statement only EP will run out and do this along with AD.. and your right I did not see that all blue map the other night,, color blind I guess..:)
    Options
  • bosmern_ESO
    bosmern_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Look at Thorn before you complain (for those that don't know, Thornblade is 100% EP right now)

Maybe you should tell EP and DC guilds to not run away to other campaigns after getting wiped once on their Dethrone pushes.
    ~Thallen~
    Options
  • EIGHTS
    EIGHTS
    ✭✭✭✭
    Ok, I guess you are the official spokes person for all DC players..LOL so I retract my statement only EP will run out and do this along with AD.. and your right I did not see that all blue map the other night,, color blind I guess..:)

I think you don't know what I mean.
    You need to read what you say again.
    I'm not native speaker in English. I hope that I don't make you misunderstand.
    Options
  • kevlarto_ESO
    kevlarto_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭

I don't think anyone knows what you mean LOL
    Options
  • Armitas
    Armitas
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    No one wants to PvP. They want to win and pat themselves on the back cause life is to stronk.
    Edited by Armitas on May 21, 2015 10:22AM
    Retired.
    Nord mDK
    Options
  • Aquanova
    Aquanova
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Look at Thorn before you complain (for those that don't know, Thornblade is 100% EP right now)

Maybe you should tell EP and DC guilds to not run away to other campaigns after getting wiped once on their Dethrone pushes.

"EP ran away"?.......are you serious? .......AD is only over populated on AS because you and DC had a mass exodus from Thorn. Get your facts straight on who ran away from where and why.
    NA/PC
    Options
  • Rylana
    Rylana
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

I don't think anyone knows what you mean LOL

I do. Maybe stop being an [snip] because its obvious english is a second language to him and realize what hes saying is DC doesnt control any map because AD/EP double team them all the time, and there are no alliances anymore.

[Moderator Note: Edited per our rules on Cursing & Profanity]
    Edited by ZOS_ArtG on May 21, 2015 2:14PM
    @rylanadionysis == Closed Beta Tester October 2013 == Retired October 2016 == Uninstalled @ One Tamriel Release == Inactive Indefinitely
    Ebonheart Pact: Lyzara Dionysis - Sorc - AR 37 (Former Empress of Blackwater Blade and Haderus) == Shondra Dionysis - Temp - AR 23 == Arrianaya Dionysis - DK - AR 17
    Aldmeri Dominion: Rylana Dionysis - DK - AR 25 == Kailiana - NB - AR 21 == Minerva Dionysis - Temp - AR 21 == Victoria Dionysis - Sorc - AR 13
    Daggerfall Covenant: Dannika Dionysis - DK - AR 21 == The Catman Rises - Temp - AR 15 (Former Emperor of Blackwater Blade)
    Forum LOL Champion (retired) == Black Belt in Ballista-Fu == The Last Vice Member == Praise Cheesus == Electro-Goblin
    Options
  • Jauriel
    Jauriel
    ✭✭✭✭
    Aquanova wrote: »

"EP ran away"?.......are you serious? .......AD is only over populated on AS because you and DC had a mass exodus from Thorn. Get your facts straight on who ran away from where and why.

So Ad is going to sit there pop locking a basically empty campaign night after night just like ep does on Thorn and you all will continue to bash ep for it? Looks to me like neither ad nor ep want to pvp anymore. They just want to stranglehold the two 30 day campaigns and bop into random campaigns every now and then and upset the population balances wherever they go. Pvp is officially dead.
    Options
  • RinaldoGandolphi
    RinaldoGandolphi
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    PVP not dead, we just need to make their incentives a bit harder to get. :)
    Rinaldo Gandolphi-Breton Sorcerer Daggerfall Covenant
    Juste Gandolphi Dark Elf Templar Daggerfall Covenant
    Richter Gandolphi - Dark Elf Dragonknight Daggerfall Covenant
    Mathias Gandolphi - Breton Nightblade Daggerfall Covenant
    RinaldoGandolphi - High Elf Sorcerer Aldmeri Dominion
    Officer Fire and Ice
    Co-GM - MVP

Sorcerer's - The ONLY class in the game that is punished for using its class defining skill (Bolt Escape)

"Here in his shrine, that they have forgotten. Here do we toil, that we might remember. By night we reclaim, what by day was stolen. Far from ourselves, he grows ever near to us. Our eyes once were blinded, now through him do we see. Our hands once were idle, now through them does he speak. And when the world shall listen, and when the world shall see, and when the world remembers, that world will cease to be. - Miraak

Options
  • bosmern_ESO
    bosmern_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭

DC and AD left thorn because we were sick of the lag, everywhere EP followed us we crushed them because we could actually play the game.

and what are you even talking about? two guilds of EP went on Azuras last night and they tried to both hold up in Chalman and we completely demolished both of them, right after that fight they all changed servers.
    ~Thallen~
    Options
  • Trayyacakes
    Trayyacakes
    ✭✭✭✭

DC and AD left thorn because we were sick of the lag, everywhere EP followed us we crushed them because we could actually play the game.

and what are you even talking about? two guilds of EP went on Azuras last night and they tried to both hold up in Chalman and we completely demolished both of them, right after that fight they all changed servers.

Do you think maybe the left because they were extremely outnumbered and after 1.6 bigger numbers pretty much always win?
    Bjorn Uldnost
    Options
  • Agrippa_Invisus
    Agrippa_Invisus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭

Do you think maybe the left because they were extremely outnumbered and after 1.6 bigger numbers pretty much always win?

It's unlikely that thought even entered their consciousness.

But hey, a yellow version of Thornblade is a small price to pay for someone to assuage their hurt pride!
    Agrippa Invisus / Indominus / Inprimis / Inviolatus
    DragonKnight / Templar / Warden / Sorcerer - Vagabond
    Once a General, now a Citizen
    Former Emperor of Bloodthorn and Vivec
    For Sweetrolls! FOR FIMIAN!
    Options
  • FENGRUSH
    FENGRUSH
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Had a lot of fun fighting and all that comes along with it on Azura last night. There wasnt a keep battle FENGRUSH was at though that was won through anything other than numbers for AD.

No offense, but the battles lost werent close. 20+ on roof, 30+ on flags, 20+ dead outside the keep before/during their push. Server didnt kill over on itself though - and there were a couple good even fights mixed inbetween that.
    Options
  • TBois
    TBois
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    FENGRUSH wrote: »
    Had a lot of fun fighting and all that comes along with it on Azura last night. There wasnt a keep battle FENGRUSH was at though that was won through anything other than numbers for AD.

No offense, but the battles lost werent close. 20+ on roof, 30+ on flags, 20+ dead outside the keep before/during their push. Server didnt kill over on itself though - and there were a couple good even fights mixed inbetween that.

There were some good fights in between last night. DC didn't give up after the first dethrone push unlike the two EP guilds that came over. If they would have continued to push along with y'all, there might have been more good fights.
    Current Guilds: Fantasia
    Former Guilds: Decibel, Hagnado, Lemon Party

PC/NA
    T-Bois (Stam Sorc since 1.4) - AD
    An Unsettling Snowball (Templar) - AD
    Bosquecito (Stam Sorc) - DC
    Peti-T-Bois (Stamden) - AD

Youtube
    Options
  • bosmern_ESO
    bosmern_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭

I repeat, two guilds, both full raids vs our guild but I guess we had like 50x the number of them huh?
    ~Thallen~
    Options
  • WRX
    WRX
    ✭✭✭✭✭

lawl. I know why we left where and why.
    Decibel GM

GLUB GLUB
    Options
  • Agrippa_Invisus
    Agrippa_Invisus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭

I repeat, two guilds, both full raids vs our guild but I guess we had like 50x the number of them huh?

Hr9miR2.jpg
    Options
  • WRX
    WRX
    ✭✭✭✭✭

There were some good fights in between last night. DC didn't give up after the first dethrone push unlike the two EP guilds that came over. If they would have continued to push along with y'all, there might have been more good fights.

From my recollection there was more like 3-4 EP guilds. Which was funny because they get wiped all at once, bar goes from fluttering around poplock to 1 bar.

:D
    Decibel GM

GLUB GLUB
    Options
  • Trayyacakes
    Trayyacakes
    ✭✭✭✭

If you seriously think there was only one group of AD at Chalman then you have some serious blinders on. There was quite a lot of AD there. Also I know for a fact one of the EP groups there was not a full raid. Keep telling yourself that your group of however many was the only one there though.
    Bjorn Uldnost
    Options
  • Ty_The_Great
    Ty_The_Great
    Soul Shriven
    WRX wrote: »

From my recollection there was more like 3-4 EP guilds. Which was funny because they get wiped all at once, bar goes from fluttering around poplock to 1 bar.

:D

I was leading an swp raid there last night. My group was the only group more then 8 people so to claim that there was 3 or 4 guilds is ridiculous, but an ep guild is not the same as an AD guild in that we don't always have 24 people. We were at our gates when we hopped over. We took kings and farragut and then took arrius. After that point anywhere we went we were zerged down by 50+ ad defending the buff server. Its funny because people complained about ep gate camping on thorn when AD is doing this crap on other servers. So much hypocrisy in this game and the community is the ultimate cause for the destruction of pvp.

Edited by Ty_The_Great on May 21, 2015 4:07PM
    Healer for Havoc
    Raid Leader for SWP
    Options
  • RadioheadSh0t
    RadioheadSh0t
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Hr9miR2.jpg

Agrippa, you of all people should know that pop-lock isn't a good indicator of organized opposition.

I saw more EP and DC, separately, than I ever saw of any other AD. We were the only group over 10, and I saw at least 3 EP raids and a DC zerg at least twice our size.

I'm loving all this hyperbolic QQ, though. Very popcorn-worthy.
    Aldonius Direnni - Vet Altmer Sorc (AD)
    Tyrus Telvanni - Vet Dunmer DK (AD)
    Al Donius Bundy - Vet Imperial NB (AD)
    Aldonius Brutus - Vet Orc DK (DC)
    Options
  • Observant
    Observant
    ✭✭✭✭

Hr9miR2.jpg

Agrippa, you of all people should know that pop-lock isn't a good indicator of organized opposition.

I saw more EP and DC, separately, than I ever saw of any other AD. We were the only group over 10, and I saw at least 3 EP raids and a DC zerg at least twice our size.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=svtLfoGH19c
    Vehemence
    Options
  • FENGRUSH
    FENGRUSH
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭

Hr9miR2.jpg

DC was a zerg twice the size of AD on azura last night?
    Edited by FENGRUSH on May 21, 2015 4:12PM
    Options
  • Agrippa_Invisus
    Agrippa_Invisus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭

Hr9miR2.jpg

Firstly, even if that is the case, your inability to organize your faction isn't my problem, my concern, or my argument.

Secondly, I saw the zerg there with mine own eyes. Just because you were the only organized guild bigger than ten (no pug group organizing in /zone that filled up? really?) doesn't mean there weren't an arse ton of AD playing on that server.

The three EP guilds that showed on Azura's last night were Phoenix Rising, Nexus, and GoS.

GoS departed from Azura's BEFORE Chalman happened. They left after BRK. Nexus and GoS were never on AS at the same time. Nexus came to Azura's after GoS left, leaving PR and Nexus at Chalman. They left Haderus so that map didn't get too EP dominated over the evening and they'd still have some fights there later on.

I was running with GoS last night and had Nexus guild chat to keep me updated, so I'm very, very aware of what the guild movements were like. At no point were all three EP guilds on Azura's at once. It was never more than 2, never a locked EP population, and AD was locked the full evening. By the time AD hit BRK then Chalman DC was down to 2 bars and appeared (to us, I admit this is just observation, not confirmation) to be giving up for the evening.

EDIT: Actually, I'm wrong, and I can admit it. I completely forgot Ty was there with SWP.

So we had PR, SWP and then swapped GoS for Nexus at one point.
    Edited by Agrippa_Invisus on May 21, 2015 4:16PM
    Options
  • Ty_The_Great
    Ty_The_Great
    Soul Shriven

Hr9miR2.jpg

I must be color blind then because this was clearly not as it was

Healer for Havoc
    Raid Leader for SWP
    Options