Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

The List of missing Provisioning Writ Recipes

• makaveli369
    Anyone have banana surprise to buy??

X1 Europe
  • Drax76
    Drax76
    ✭✭✭
    Anyone have banana surprise to buy??

X1 Europe

No X1 players have posted in this thread that they are willing to assist others, yet.
    PS4 - NA - AD
    v16 Khajiit NB Tank
    40 Breton Templar Healer/Tank
  • makaveli369
    Ok no worries
  • gbsteve
    gbsteve
    ✭✭
    Ourorboros wrote: »
    For anyone who needs one of these recipes, it may be distressing, but not hopeless. I have seen every one of these recipes over the last 7-10 days, either found in game or for sale. Just keep looking.

Does looking entail flipping through dozens of trader recipe screens that are sorted in price order vs alphabetical for hours on end? IMO this isn't fun at all. There should be a search function to quickly determine who has one for purchase.
    VR3 - Stamblade
  • Woolenthreads
    Woolenthreads
    ✭✭✭✭
    gbsteve wrote: »
    For anyone who needs one of these recipes, it may be distressing, but not hopeless. I have seen every one of these recipes over the last 7-10 days, either found in game or for sale. Just keep looking.

Does looking entail flipping through dozens of trader recipe screens that are sorted in price order vs alphabetical for hours on end? IMO this isn't fun at all. There should be a search function to quickly determine who has one for purchase.

If you're on PC then you can install the "Awesome Guild Store" App which allows you to sort or find things by search words. If you're not on PC then you have to do it the horrible way.
    Oooh look, lot's of Butterflies! Wait! Butterflies? Get out of here Sheo, stop bugging me!

Having issues with Provisioning Writs? A list of problem Writs and people willing to help in game can be found in this Thread
  • Khenarthi
    Khenarthi
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hi there,

I just dropped by to say I am still active and now able to craft all recipes even for Wrothgar writs (EU PC). Usually I'm ingame every day for an hour or so at least, so if someone needs stuff crafted just send an ingame email to @Khenarthi
    PC-EU
  • Woolenthreads
    Woolenthreads
    ✭✭✭✭
    Khenarthi wrote: »
    Hi there,

I just dropped by to say I am still active and now able to craft all recipes even for Wrothgar writs (EU PC). Usually I'm ingame every day for an hour or so at least, so if someone needs stuff crafted just send an ingame email to @Khenarthi

LOL same, I can craft all the Writs, I suspect most of the volunteers can :D. But thanks Khenarthi :), hopefully they'll go to you first because I'm only on to do writs atm because "Fallout 4" owns my soul ;). I can give people food/drink but they'd have to wait until I'm on for that brief window before they receive it :).
    Oooh look, lot's of Butterflies! Wait! Butterflies? Get out of here Sheo, stop bugging me!

Having issues with Provisioning Writs? A list of problem Writs and people willing to help in game can be found in this Thread
  • bryanhaas
    bryanhaas
    ✭✭✭✭
    I can make all those recipes on the first post.
    PS4 AD NA psn bryanhaas
    PS4 NA AD GM formerly known as GM of "The Children of the Void"

9 trait crafter I do all the things (Yes I mean ALL the things ;0).

Price list: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1FTV7ACtmEpQQwsEiHVcrBxC0zKaj6LKvc3An7dGG2t0/edit?usp=sharing
    Youtube: MaulochBaal https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCRav05_8nWGvlTrfBBefaEw/featured
  • Woolenthreads
    Woolenthreads
    ✭✭✭✭
    bryanhaas wrote: »
    I can make all those recipes on the first post.
    PS4 AD NA psn bryanhaas

Thank you for volunteering :)

• ashlee17
    ashlee17
    ✭✭✭✭
    Awesome thread! +1 and a bump from me! If anyone needs writ foods on PC NA I'd also be very happy to help. Mail me or pm me anytime.
    Edited by ashlee17 on December 30, 2015 1:54PM
    Administrator of More Than Fair Guild- North American Server- Come and Join us for a fun and friendly experience - 480+ members and great trader location- all factions welcome - mail me @ashlee17 in game for an invite.
    Join the crusade for better guild management tools!
    http://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/discussion/145742/help-we-need-more-guild-management-tools/p1
    Please comment and support this cause!
  • Woolenthreads
    Woolenthreads
    ✭✭✭✭
    ashlee17 wrote: »
    Awesome thread! +1 and a bump from me! If anyone needs writ foods on PC NA I'd also be very happy to help. Mail me or pm me anytime.

Thank you for volunteering. I'll add you but TBH I don't know how many of us get requests. I think I've had 3 in 9 months.

• Jamellian
    Jamellian
    ✭✭
    Anyone know where I can find a Baked Apples or Golden Lager recipes?

Been searching the guilds lately as I am getting low om these and find none available. Not having the recipe is a little frustrating.
  • Woolenthreads
    Woolenthreads
    ✭✭✭✭
    I sell them when I get them off my 3 low level characters doing provisioning writs but, since the reward is random they only occur rarely and they sell within a day. If another player is selling them they would likely have a similar experience, contact one of the people on the list for supply.

• Tarukmockto
    Tarukmockto
    ✭✭✭
    I got a few requests for crafted food and drink for Writs with missing recipes when they first came out, but lately nothing.
    NA - DC - DK - PC
  • Woolenthreads
    Woolenthreads
    ✭✭✭✭
    Well he's actually in luck because two of my characters picked up one of each, if, that is, he is on the NA server. If he's on the EU server, PS4 or Xbone, I can't send him the items in question and will go back to putting them in the Store.
    Edited by Woolenthreads on January 6, 2016 10:08AM

• Jayne_Doe
    Jayne_Doe
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    I'm happy to make writ foods/drinks for NA XB1.

GT: Jayne Doe
  • Woolenthreads
    Woolenthreads
    ✭✭✭✭
    Jayne_Doe wrote: »
    I'm happy to make writ foods/drinks for NA XB1.

GT: Jayne Doe

Thanks Jayne :)

• Beardimus
    Beardimus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hi - i'm X1 EU and have a few spare recipes to sell / trade if still needed. I used to get frustrated as heck with this lower levels.
    Xbox One | EU | EP
    Beardimus : VR16 Dunmer MagSorc [RIP MagDW 2015-2018]
    Emperor of Sotha Sil 02-2018 & Sheogorath 05-2019
    1st Emperor of Ravenwatch
    Alts - - for the Lolz
    Archimus : Bosmer Thief / Archer / Werewolf
    Orcimus : Fat drunk Orc battlefield 1st aider
    Scalimus - Argonian Sorc Healer / Pet master

Fighting small scale with : The SAXON Guild
    Fighting with [PvP] : The Undaunted Wolves
    Trading Guilds : TradersOfNirn | FourSquareTraders

Xbox One | NA | EP
    Bëardimus : L43 Dunmer Magsorc / BG
    Heals-With-Pets : VR16 Argonian Sorc PvP / BG Healer
    Nordimus : VR16 Stamsorc
    Beardimus le 13iem : L30 Dunmer Magsorc Icereach
  • Woolenthreads
    Woolenthreads
    ✭✭✭✭
    Beardimus wrote: »
    Hi - i'm X1 EU and have a few spare recipes to sell / trade if still needed. I used to get frustrated as heck with this lower levels.

I don't suppose you'd be willing to supply the occasional food/drink to poor souls who desperately need it to complete writs on EU XB1?

• Beardimus
    Beardimus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yep I'm happy to give that a go. I'm a L50 provisioner, dont have all recipes yet but working on it. Not on mega regular so folks might need to be patient but will help where I can.

Have about 70 duplicate recipes to sell too. (can craft potions / glyphs too) am new to trading.

Am EP but guess can use in game mail to trade to other functions? Is there a CoD function on consoles does anyone know, I've not seen it??
    Xbox One | EU | EP
    Alts - - for the Lolz

Xbox One | NA | EP
  • Woolenthreads
    Woolenthreads
    ✭✭✭✭
    Beardimus wrote: »
    Yep I'm happy to give that a go. I'm a L50 provisioner, dont have all recipes yet but working on it. Not on mega regular so folks might need to be patient but will help where I can.

Have about 70 duplicate recipes to sell too. (can craft potions / glyphs too) am new to trading.

Am EP but guess can use in game mail to trade to other functions? Is there a CoD function on consoles does anyone know, I've not seen it??

While I'm not on XB1 I thought all of the IGmail systems had the same features. If they do, then CoD is part of the "send" functionality. I'll place you on the list. TBH I'm only on for short periods once every 12 or so hours, to collect mails and do the writs, my actual gameplay is in abeyance while I feed my F4 addiction :)

• AdamskiAlders
    AdamskiAlders
    ✭✭✭
    Can't believe I've got 5 different characters on the go(XB1 EU) and know most of those recipes on page 1 but still can't find a Chicken Breast Recipe anywhere for the life of me :(
    Can't find any at the numerous guild stores I visit either. I think Sod's Law has it in for me, I'm bet I'll find about 15 after I've already found and learned it eventually.
  • Beardimus
    Beardimus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hi @AdamskiAlders ill check my duplicates and see if I have a spare or if I have it learnt ill make you some. Will shout back.
    Xbox One | EU | EP
    Alts - - for the Lolz

Xbox One | NA | EP
  • AdamskiAlders
    AdamskiAlders
    ✭✭✭
    Wow thank you @Beardimus I would appreciate that muchly.
  • giaareyes
    giaareyes
    Soul Shriven
    Where do you go to see what recipes you have ?
  • AdamskiAlders
    AdamskiAlders
    ✭✭✭
    @giaareyes just go click on a cooking fire and your list of known recipes should be shown. At least that's how it works for me on the XB1.
  • Woolenthreads
    Woolenthreads
    ✭✭✭✭
    @giaareyes just go click on a cooking fire and your list of known recipes should be shown. At least that's how it works for me on the XB1.

That's how it works, in a vanilla game. The PC's have a massive advantage there, because of the mods, which can give you other ways to access that information. In the beginning, on PC, it was just a headache trying to get anything done because apparently usability of data isn't good for players *yeah, that's sarcasm*

• veerlen
    veerlen
    I have lot of recipes green blue purle

But I need badly the SURILIE SYRAH WINE!
    Can't find it for weeks now.
    Can somebody help me out?

Sivka X
  • Pomaikai
    Pomaikai
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    You left off two writ recipes which are incredibly hard to find.

1) Mermaid Whiskey
    2) Baked Potato

It took me over 6 months of play to get a copy of the first, and I'm still missing the second!

You can add me to the list of NA/PC players who can make 99.99% of all the writ foods. My name here is the same as in-game and I'm AD factionwise. Whispers and mail are easy ways to find me, and I am in trade guilds based in other factions as well should there be enough requests for stacks of writ food/drinks there.

Pomaikai
  • Woolenthreads
    Woolenthreads
    ✭✭✭✭
    Pomaikai wrote: »
    You left off two writ recipes which are incredibly hard to find.

1) Mermaid Whiskey
    2) Baked Potato

It took me over 6 months of play to get a copy of the first, and I'm still missing the second!

You can add me to the list of NA/PC players who can make 99.99% of all the writ foods. My name here is the same as in-game and I'm AD factionwise. Whispers and mail are easy ways to find me, and I am in trade guilds based in other factions as well should there be enough requests for stacks of writ food/drinks there.

Pomaikai

Thank you for volunteering. TBH you're the first player who's complained about Baked Potato, but for low level characters, obtaining any of the RI1 Writ recipes is a PITA. I hadn't heard any similar complaints for higher RI writ recipes like Mermaid Whiskey but after the introduction of Orsinium it was frustrating trying to find the recipes for RI10. I think we can take it as given that all writ recipes are annoying to look for because of their writ utility.

I wish that they had a All Players Point of Sale in each region which allowed a player to sell up to five levelled items within the region they are levelled to but I guess it never occurred to them.