Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

The List of missing Provisioning Writ Recipes

• Nestor
    Nestor
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Yes, sorry folks, I meant "I rarely get a writ-related recipe as a reward". One word would have made it more clear *sigh* :)

Yes, that makes more sense. It seems that I find the recipes only after I have located a 50 stack of the food/drink and bought it.

Enjoy the game, life is what you really want to be worried about.

PakKat "Everything was going well, until I died"
    Gary Gravestink "I am glad you died, I needed the help"

• Woolenthreads
    Woolenthreads
    ✭✭✭✭
    MaccGyver wrote: »
    New player, struggling with Chicken Breast and Matze for my L1 Provisioning Writs - so, nothing new to add to the list, but griping about it here makes me feel a bit better :D

Been looting everything I can in hopes of a benevolent RNG bu tno luck. Also checking the guild stores i can access, but haven't made it out of Vulkhel Guard yet so the selection's limited.

Will try messaging folks on the "willing to craft for us lowbies" list tonight so I can at least complete the writ, but does anyone have the recipes for either of these for sale?

@MaccGyver I just got a copy of the Mazte Recipe last night (rarely get writ-related recipe, Hah!) so I'll send you a IGmail.

#Edit: Only I can't, apparently, are you on the EU Server? If you are then I won't be able to send it after all.
    Edited by Woolenthreads on May 6, 2015 9:54PM
    Oooh look, lot's of Butterflies! Wait! Butterflies? Get out of here Sheo, stop bugging me!

Having issues with Provisioning Writs? A list of problem Writs and people willing to help in game can be found in this Thread
  • falcon_flame
    falcon_flame
    Soul Shriven
    @MaccGyver I just got a copy of the Mazte Recipe last night (rarely get writ-related recipe, Hah!) so I'll send you a IGmail.

#Edit: Only I can't, apparently, are you on the EU Server? If you are then I won't be able to send it after all.

I'd tried messaging him (as Matze recipes I have several of), but got a UserID unknown message.
    We've been dreaming, but who can deny,
    It's the best way of living, between the truth and the lie.

PC-EU server, Ebonheart Pact
  • WhiteCoatSyndrome
    WhiteCoatSyndrome
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    I can now add "Lemonflower Mazte" to the list of stuff I can craft if people need it.
    #proud2BAStarObsessedLoony
    PAWS (Positively Against Wrip-off Stuff) - Say No to Crown Crates!
    A useful explanation for how RNG works
  • MaccGyver
    MaccGyver
    Soul Shriven

I'm on NA - and I'm definitely @MaccGyver - very odd that you can't find me.

I really appreciate all the offers to help - fortunately I was able to find the Matze recipe on the Guild Store of a trading guild I joined a couple days ago so I'm good in that dept. Also have Baked Potato, Red Rye Beer, Banana Surprise and Four-Eyed Grog, so I think I'm in the clear. Thanks again!
  • Woolenthreads
    Woolenthreads
    ✭✭✭✭
    MaccGyver wrote: »

I'm on NA - and I'm definitely @MaccGyver - very odd that you can't find me.

I really appreciate all the offers to help - fortunately I was able to find the Matze recipe on the Guild Store of a trading guild I joined a couple days ago so I'm good in that dept. Also have Baked Potato, Red Rye Beer, Banana Surprise and Four-Eyed Grog, so I think I'm in the clear. Thanks again!

The games IGmail is messed up. I mean it's designed to only be triggered by a locality change (region to dungeon or differnt region). It doesn't always recognise names or might restricted perhaps. It's limited send capabilities. It's lack of reply capability. Oh well, at least you got one, the one I found went into a "large guild" store which I got into last night.
    Oooh look, lot's of Butterflies! Wait! Butterflies? Get out of here Sheo, stop bugging me!

Having issues with Provisioning Writs? A list of problem Writs and people willing to help in game can be found in this Thread
  • Ulaidian
    Ulaidian
    ✭✭
    I've been looking for the lager and carrot recipes on my travels, and have yet to get them. Can the recipes be bought? Or do you have to rely on people that have learned them already?
  • Khenarthi
    Khenarthi
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ulaidian wrote: »
    I've been looking for the lager and carrot recipes on my travels, and have yet to get them. Can the recipes be bought? Or do you have to rely on people that have learned them already?

Recipes can be bought from other players either directly (chat) or via guild traders. I usually put up all my surplus recipes up for sale on my trading guilds for 50g (green), 200-300g (blue) and 2000-4000g (purple). This way they sell quickly and become useful for other players :smile:
    PC-EU
  • Woolenthreads
    Woolenthreads
    ✭✭✭✭
    Ulaidian wrote: »

I've picked up the lager and carrot recipes through writs. I think they've both sold but I'm not certain. Considering that I have 3 <L15 Alts doing writs I get a number of low level ones but the writ specific ones only appear very occasionally in the cycle for which most players would be thankful, I think, but doesn't help you.

Contact some of the names in the OP, if you are playing on the PC, and I'm sure they'll send you some Carrot Soup and Golden Lager. That's the recipe set for writs in DC, which I believe is probably causing you grief. The equivalent in EP is Roast Corn and Nut Brown Ales while AD get Baked Potato and Red Rye Beer. The writs don't generalise across the Factions until Region 4.

If you are playing on console you'll have to try waiting a day and a half or more, for a recipe reset. Alternatively you could ask in chat, or Guild I guess, for aid. You might get lucky.
    Edited by Woolenthreads on June 15, 2015 10:26PM

• OhItsReckt
    OhItsReckt
    ✭✭
    My PSN is x_MERC_EM_x

I'm not really 100% sure what recipes I have, but I can tell you there is a lot. I have about 4 guildies feeding me recipes daily. So if you are ever in the need of something for a writ, feel free to add me and send me a PSN message with what you need, I'll see if I can't get you sorted out.
  • KraziJoe
    KraziJoe
    ✭✭✭
    Ironically I turned in my Writ yesterday of Fishy stick and got a Fishy stick recipe in my Provision reward...
  • Woolenthreads
    Woolenthreads
    ✭✭✭✭
    KraziJoe wrote: »
    Ironically I turned in my Writ yesterday of Fishy stick and got a Fishy stick recipe in my Provision reward...

That was the gist of a complaint thread prior to my creation of this thread. It may be a common complaint.

• Dan_Crubenew
    Dan_Crubenew
    Soul Shriven
    Anyone have the "baked apples" recipe? I'm looking everywhere and.only seem to find every other recipe...
  • FancyTuna8
    FancyTuna8
    ✭✭✭
    I'm on xbox NA, but Golden Lager and Carrot Soup have been impossible. I have found doubles of almost all blue motifs, triples of at least 5, and an imperial motif. I have found purple and blue recipes. Had to buy Carrot Soup (only saw 1 ever), and gave up on Golden Lager and moved up to Level 2 writs (lvl 20 recipes I believe.)

I have to play under xbox account Caved Singer 78 (no spaces) because I mistakenly entered my explorer's pack on it, but here are the only recipes I am missing from the first 3 zones/levels, all factions, of provisioning writs (in other words, if you need any others, I can craft them for you):

Golden Lager
    Nut Brown Ale
    Mermaid Whiskey
    Honey Rye
    Rye-in-Your-Eye

So if you need the food/drink itself for anything BUT these recipes, I can trade that with you. I put all my recipe triples up in the guild trader, but it is possible I have an extra of some of the writ-required ones sitting in my guild bank.
    Just some feedback, but doing zone/level 2 provisioning writs, my rewards have been only blue and purple recipes so far.
  • Woolenthreads
    Woolenthreads
    ✭✭✭✭
    @fancytuna8 Do you want to be put on the OP list of Provisioners? I, personally, haven't had many requests but if someone is desperate they may see the forums, this thread and therefore the list :)

• FancyTuna8
    FancyTuna8
    ✭✭✭
    @fancytuna8 Do you want to be put on the OP list of Provisioners? I, personally, haven't had many requests but if someone is desperate they may see the forums, this thread and therefore the list :)

Nah, any console players looking in to the subject will probably read through the thread anyway.

I only posted in case anyone on xbox had gotten as frustrated as me with writ recipes but hadn't had as much luck. Or been blessed to have a guild bank shared with only 3 other trusted friends.
  • JumpinJames
    Banana Surprise! My Lord, I cannot find this recipe anywhere!!
  • Woolenthreads
    Woolenthreads
    ✭✭✭✭
    Banana Surprise! My Lord, I cannot find this recipe anywhere!!

Added. Considering that the writ also needs "Four Eye Grog" which is a L10 recipe that would make your writ very difficult to complete.

I can't supply to new players through my Guilds, which have no kiosks at Region One. It makes me wish that they had a "on-sell" Vendor in Region One of the Factions, that people could sell food/recipes to and others buy food/recipes from. That way, those of us who want to help you poor sods who don't have the recipes could do that by selling food/recipes to that Vendor (yeah, I know.... it'd be abused).

• Ja50nX
    Ja50nX
    ✭✭✭
    Pretty sure I know all of those listed but for the life of me I cant find the Roast Corn recipe needed for EP lvl 1 writs. [PS4 EU]

I managed to buy some from 2 traders for my 4 alts doing lvl 1 writs but am running out.

The starter islands are a good place to find Chicken Breast, Baked Apples, Four Eyed Grog, Bog Iron Ale, Red Rye Beer & Carrot Soup recipes. Ive found those recipes there in the past week in my hunt for Chicken Breast & Roast Corn. (1 down, 1 to go, sigh)

PS4 EU
    Ebonheart Pact

• Woolenthreads
    Woolenthreads
    ✭✭✭✭
    Ja50nX wrote: »
    Pretty sure I know all of those listed but for the life of me I cant find the Roast Corn recipe needed for EP lvl 1 writs. [PS4 EU]

I managed to buy some from 2 traders for my 4 alts doing lvl 1 writs but am running out.

The starter islands are a good place to find Chicken Breast, Baked Apples, Four Eyed Grog, Bog Iron Ale, Red Rye Beer & Carrot Soup recipes. Ive found those recipes there in the past week in my hunt for Chicken Breast & Roast Corn. (1 down, 1 to go, sigh)

You'll only need it for the EP characters, if you aren't EP it's not essential.

If you're a collector, keep in mind that for some reason the recipe drops in Coldharbour are random across all levels (or at least that was my experience).

• Ja50nX
    Ja50nX
    ✭✭✭
    Turns out my main does not know Banana Surprise but I did find Roast Corn in the same spot I found Chicken Breast last night. I accidentally learned it on the toon I found it on though so I will level her up to lvl 50 this weekend.

I will roll 1 toon in the other alliances eventually but because of your list, at least I know what to look for now!

Cheers for putting it together!
    PS4 EU
    Ebonheart Pact

• Woolenthreads
    Woolenthreads
    ✭✭✭✭
    Ja50nX wrote: »
    Turns out my main does not know Banana Surprise but I did find Roast Corn in the same spot I found Chicken Breast last night. I accidentally learned it on the toon I found it on though so I will level her up to lvl 50 this weekend.

I will roll 1 toon in the other alliances eventually but because of your list, at least I know what to look for now!

Cheers for putting it together!

Refer to this Thread instead. I've contributed to the delivery locations in the thread but the OP lists all the appropriate writ recipes for each faction.

• SedoUmbra
    SedoUmbra
    ✭✭✭
    The following players are willing to provide food/drink on this list upon request (and if I've assumed wrongly just say so and I'll remove you). If you would like to be added to the list just say so. All trade is between the Provisioner and his customer.
    • woolenthreads (NA).
    • Nestor (NA)
    • Maester.White
    • Rohais (NA)
    • Iluvrien (EU)
    • Tarukmockto
    • Sarem (NA)
    • Khenarthi (EU)
    • x_MERC_EM_x (PSN)

This list confuses me. Are all the ones labelled NA or EU on PC/Mac? And what server is the PSN guy on??
    Edited by SedoUmbra on August 21, 2015 11:23PM
  • Woolenthreads
    Woolenthreads
    ✭✭✭✭
    SedoUmbra wrote: »
    The following players are willing to provide food/drink on this list upon request (and if I've assumed wrongly just say so and I'll remove you). If you would like to be added to the list just say so. All trade is between the Provisioner and his customer.
    • woolenthreads (NA).
    • Nestor (NA)
    • Maester.White
    • Rohais (NA)
    • Iluvrien (EU)
    • Tarukmockto
    • Sarem (NA)
    • Khenarthi (EU)
    • x_MERC_EM_x (PSN)

This list confuses me. Are all the ones labelled NA or EU on PC/Mac? And what server is the PSN guy on??

Fair enough comment. All of them except for the last are on PC except x_MERC_EM_x. We haven't had any volunteers from the Macs or Xbox consoles. I'll add that datum.

# edit: I also can't tell you whether they are still all active. I know that I am, Nestor is and Taruckmoto is. I very rarely get requests and, because I'm in Australia, requesters may have to wait 12 hours for a reply. I, personally, can send food immediately if I am told what is required and how much they estimate they might want. I will probably default to a batch of four of food/drink at no cost if a number is not defined.
    Edited by Woolenthreads on August 28, 2015 12:35PM

• Iluvrien
    Iluvrien
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    • woolenthreads (NA).
    • Nestor (NA)
    • Maester.White
    • Rohais (NA)
    • Iluvrien (EU)
    • Tarukmockto
    • Sarem (NA)
    • Khenarthi (EU)
    • x_MERC_EM_x (PSN)

Fair enough comment. All of them except for the last are on PC except x_MERC_EM_x. We haven't had any volunteers from the Macs or Xbox consoles. I'll add that datum.

# edit: I also can't tell you whether they are still all active. I know that I am, Nestor is and Taruckmoto is. I very really get requests and, because I'm in Australia, requesters may have to wait 12 hours for a reply. I, personally, can send food immediately if I am told what is required and how much they estimate they might want. I will probably default to a batch of four of food/drink at no cost if a number is not defined.

As a side note, I am still active, although I am in the Tokyo timezone now (GMT+9) and so that also may affect how quickly I can fulfill food/beverage orders. I still get a few though!
  • Woolenthreads
    Woolenthreads
    ✭✭✭✭
    Iluvrien wrote: »
    • woolenthreads (NA).
    • Nestor (NA)
    • Maester.White
    • Rohais (NA)
    • Iluvrien (EU)
    • Tarukmockto
    • Sarem (NA)
    • Khenarthi (EU)
    • x_MERC_EM_x (PSN)

# edit: I also can't tell you whether they are still all active. I know that I am, Nestor is and Taruckmoto is. I very really get requests and, because I'm in Australia, requesters may have to wait 12 hours for a reply. I, personally, can send food immediately if I am told what is required and how much they estimate they might want. I will probably default to a batch of four of food/drink at no cost if a number is not defined.

As a side note, I am still active, although I am in the Tokyo timezone now (GMT+9) and so that also may affect how quickly I can fulfill food/beverage orders. I still get a few though!

Sorry, I assume that all the listed people are active, I'm just not going to look for their names on recent threads :)

• SedoUmbra
    SedoUmbra
    ✭✭✭
    OhItsReckt wrote: »
    My PSN is x_MERC_EM_x

I'm not really 100% sure what recipes I have, but I can tell you there is a lot. I have about 4 guildies feeding me recipes daily. So if you are ever in the need of something for a writ, feel free to add me and send me a PSN message with what you need, I'll see if I can't get you sorted out.

What server are you on?
  • Drax76
    Drax76
    ✭✭✭
    @Woolenthreads

I'm willing to produce Food and Beverage for players on PS4 NA server - ID is Drax976
    Edited by Drax76 on November 6, 2015 11:59AM
    PS4 - NA - AD
    v16 Khajiit NB Tank
    40 Breton Templar Healer/Tank
  • Woolenthreads
    Woolenthreads
    ✭✭✭✭
    Drax76 wrote: »
    @Woolenthreads

I'm willing to produce Food and Beverage for players on PS4 NA server - ID is Drax976

Thank you, Good Sir. Added

• makaveli369
    Anyone have banana surprise to buy?? X1 Europe ebonheart
    Edited by makaveli369 on November 8, 2015 7:45PM