The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Templar Skills Bugged/made useless - IGNORED

• likewow777
    likewow777
    ✭✭✭
    @ZOS_GinaBruno

To be frank, I'm disappointed it took this long, this many threads, and the forums awash with this much evidence, to get a response. Many other posts have gotten the "holy green text" sooner, for less pressing issues.

That said, I'm hopeful that your investigations result in fixes for the bugs and issues presented in this thread, and the many others like it. Watch the videos, they are enlightening. Search the forums for more information. Take what we're saying seriously. The theme of all these Templar threads is the same:

Don't buff us. Don't nerf us. Just fix us.
    "War doesn't build character, it reveals it."
  • TequilaFire
    TequilaFire
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @ZOS_GinaBruno Thank You!
  • Soris
    Soris
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Please re-think again on blazing shield. It has been nerfed in 3 different ways directly and indirectly. Basicly your effort to balance sorcerer shields, made our health based shield almost useless.
    • Cost increased by 10%(direct nerf to the skill)
    • Shield strength is reduced because health pools are reduced
    • Shield strength is reduced once more in Cyrodiil by certain amount(battle spirit)

Currently, the shield amount is almost non existent when you consider eating 10k hits from various sources like wrecking blows, fragments or sieges. Thus its reflected damage is laughable. I mean really, with 25k health(which is considered average health in Cyrodiil) you hit around 2-3k magic dmg at most in a lucky day, if your enemy's resistance isn't so high.
    Currently its damage and strength is half of the value compared to pre 1.6.

Is this really intended?

Even our self healing is nerfed 2 times via mending passive and via reduced healing done thingy in Cyrodiil. Why?

Also please slightly buff Radiant Aura active effect. Currently any potion useage nullifies its effect and it's beyond frustrating for a skill cost around 3k magicka and do nothing other than buff your regen. I fail to see any point to using it in this current state.
    So, 40% active effect would be fair for everyone I guess. Or at least make it work as like Channeled Focus' magicka regen effect, so we could at least stack it with potions.

Sorry if I'm sound like a broken record but these 3 issues are as important as the all broken skills we have. If you want us survive from shìtstorm, we need those skills unnerfed. And I don't mind if you just remove everything and give us a proper escape tool other than dodging. I'm just tired of being a sitting duck after this update 6 joke.

Edited by Soris on April 6, 2015 10:18PM
    Welkynd [Templar/AD/EU]
  • timidobserver
    timidobserver
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Adding to the list.
    1. The first tick of Radiant Oppresion does not benefit from the execute bonus damage.
    2. You fixed it some during beta, but Radiant Destruction still has a delay before it starts casting.
    3. Solar Barrage is an AoE and it grants Empower on use, but Empower does not apply to AoEs. Either make Empower apply to AoEs or make Solar Barrage grant something else like Major Force.
    V16 Uriel Stormblessed EP Magicka Templar(main)
    V16 Derelict Vagabond EP Stamina DK
    V16 Redacted Ep Stam Sorc
    V16 Insolent EP Magicka Sorc(retired)
    V16 Jed I Nyte EP Stamina NB(retired)

• Rhakon
    Rhakon
    ✭✭✭
    from the templar thread:

Please change Puncturing Strikes, this skill grants CC immunity to all mobs or players in PvP, it is broken.

Combine Backlash with a root like Talons from DK for one target would make this skill finally useful and it would compensate the loss from the CC of Puncturing Strikes.

PLEASE remove the global CD from Toppling charge, make this skill working like Critical Rush or Shield Charge.

Solar Flare and Sunfire could use some speedup in the bolt animation they are so terribly slow, cast time(for Flare) plus this long way to the target makes them to easy to counter. And it feels like slow motion sometimes.
    (our DoT should be a direct cast without an boltanimation)

My idea for Healing Ritual would be that the heal will go to all players in range(10m radius)at the beginning of the cast, so it does not matter if they ran out of the skills range.And you could add an Proc to make every followup cast of this spell instant if you hit more then 2 targets.

greets
  • Hypertionb14_ESO
    Hypertionb14_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Rhakon wrote: »
    from the templar thread:

Please change Puncturing Strikes, this skill grants CC immunity to all mobs or players in PvP, it is broken.

Combine Backlash with a root like Talons from DK for one target would make this skill finally useful and it would compensate the loss from the CC of Puncturing Strikes.

PLEASE remove the global CD from Toppling charge, make this skill working like Critical Rush or Shield Charge.

Solar Flare and Sunfire could use some speedup in the bolt animation they are so terribly slow, cast time(for Flare) plus this long way to the target makes them to easy to counter. And it feels like slow motion sometimes.

My idea for Healing Ritual would be that the heal will go to all players in range(10m radius)at the beginning of the cast, so it does not matter if they ran out of the skills range.And you could add an Proc to make every followup cast of this spell instant if you hit more then 2 targets.

greets

Solar Flare and Sun Fire are fine. there are alot of skills with slow but hard hitting projectiles in this game.

Snipe, Crystal Shard, Overload Light Attacks, Stone Fist. Each of these are 100% fine because of those slow move times.

Movement time has no bad effect on DPS in PvE (projectile would not do any better at a higher travel speed), and adds a minor balancing factor to extremely powerful skills in PvP (giving time to block or reflect them)
    I play every class in every situation. I love them all.
  • technohic
    technohic
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    from the templar thread:

greets

Solar Flare and Sun Fire are fine. there are alot of skills with slow but hard hitting projectiles in this game.

Snipe, Crystal Shard, Overload Light Attacks, Stone Fist. Each of these are 100% fine because of those slow move times.

Movement time has no bad effect on DPS in PvE (projectile would not do any better at a higher travel speed), and adds a minor balancing factor to extremely powerful skills in PvP (giving time to block or reflect them)

Thing is, they don't really hit that hard. It's mostly on the DOT.
  • timidobserver
    timidobserver
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    technohic wrote: »
    from the templar thread:

greets

We probably don't want to clog this thread up with pages debating trolls. Most rational people agree that a 2 second cast time and then another 2-5 second flight time depending on how far away you are is a bit much and probably the slowest class skill in the game. I'd just ignore him going forward so that it is basically filled with informative, useful posts whenever the devs look at it, if they do.
    Edited by timidobserver on April 7, 2015 1:15AM
    V16 Uriel Stormblessed EP Magicka Templar(main)
    V16 Derelict Vagabond EP Stamina DK
    V16 Redacted Ep Stam Sorc
    V16 Insolent EP Magicka Sorc(retired)
    V16 Jed I Nyte EP Stamina NB(retired)

• technohic
    technohic
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    from the templar thread:

greets

We probably don't want to clog this thread up with pages debating trolls. Most rational people agree that a 2 second cast time and then another 2-5 second flight time depending on how far away you are is a bit much and probably the slowest class skill in the game. I'd just ignore him going forward so that it is basically filled with informative, useful posts whenever the devs look at it, if they do.

Agree. Just hope they fix what's broken first but would be nice to also let us be as quick on abilities as other classes.
  • skarvika
    skarvika
    ✭✭✭✭
    Now Radiant Destruction has been nerfed. So in summation:
    - The entire Restoring Light skill line is nerfed
    - The only good Aedric Spear offensive skill is nerfed
    - The only good Dawn's Wrath offensive skill is nerfed
    Is there any reason to play templar anymore? I feel weak as oblivion. I just found a guy in Cyrodiil 6 vet levels below me and he just let me hit him with everything I had. He sat there pretty much just taking it, only rooting me or hitting me with shield bash so that he could pop a potion or 2. I've put almost every point into magicka, so you can imagine my magicka pool is pretty high...but I emptied the bar at least 4-5 times. Eventually I even had time to just use him as a training dummy and just swap skills in and out and nothing was knocking him below half health.
    A templar should be able to at least put a dent in another player's health bar, this is ridiculous. We can't heal as well as a sorc, we can't hit as hard as a sorc, and we can't sustain as well as a sorc. Basically, roll an effin' sorc if you want to use a magicka build. I love the templar playstyle, but this is making PvP nothing more than tedious.
    Please make us viable somehow. It feels like temps are constantly being targeted even though there are other things that more people are asking to be looked at. Thank you @ZOS_GinaBruno though, I hope something will be done so that we're not just siege fodder.

Suggestions on how to make playing as a templar not a totally sucky experience:
    - Reduce the overall damage of all other 5-digit-damage skills such as Crystal Fragments, Lethal Arrow, Crippling Blow etc to re-balance damage. If Radiant Destruction hitting for 11k is too much, then so are other skills that deal the same amount of damage.
    - Remove cast time from Healing Ritual. It doesn't heal for that much, you can easily get hit with the amount it heals by the time it finishes casting. While we're on the topic, remove cast time from Dark Flare simply because it doesn't hit for enough to warrant a cast time. Add cast time to Breath of Life and remove the 10 meter AoE from Healing Ritual instead as BoL has an AoE healing effect as opposed to Healing Ritual's self heal.
    - Remove self stun from Toppling Charge. As said before, if this skill stuns you as well as your opponent, it renders the skill redundant.
    - Restore CC effect to Puncturing Strikes. You're lucky if you even manage to hit this skill for all its worth in PVP. It should do something useful when you do.
    - Increase Sun Shield strength; it only ever absorbs about one skill hit for me...much too weak. Maybe a good skill for extremely tanky builds, but tanks templars are not, so this renders the skill near useless for all others. For its semi-high magicka cost and short duration, it should offer the benefit of extra protection.
    Edited by skarvika on April 7, 2015 4:06AM
    QQing is a full time job
  • technohic
    technohic
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    skarvika wrote: »
    Is there any reason to play templar anymore? I feel weak as oblivion. I just found a guy in Cyrodiil 6 vet levels below me and he just let me hit him with everything I had. He sat there pretty much just taking it, only rooting me or hitting me with shield bash so that he could pop a potion or 2. I've put almost every point into magicka, so you can imagine my magicka pool is pretty high...but I emptied the bar at least 4-5 times. Eventually I even had time to just use him as a training dummy and just swap skills in and out and nothing was knocking him below half health.
    A templar should be able to at least put a dent in another player's health bar, this is ridiculous. We can't heal as well as a sorc, we can't hit as hard as a sorc, and we can't sustain as well as a sorc. Basically, roll an effin' sorc if you want to use a magicka build. I love the templar playstyle, but this is making PvP nothing more than tedious.
    Please make us viable somehow. It feels like temps are constantly being targeted even though there are other things that more people are asking to be looked at. Thank you @ZOS_GinaBruno though, I hope something will be done so that we're not just siege fodder.

Magicka ranged or melee?

Been working on getting my magicka damage and heals up but still constructing the suit, I'm low on mats since the hireling nerf. I did put enough health to get 20k when in cyrodiils and the rest in magicka running about 1600 spell damage. On some targets I have gotten some 2k ticks of puncturing sweep but that is a crit. I have had a couple of times where the crit gods smiled on me and got all 4 hits 2k and its awesome but for a melee channel compared to a ranged snipe or a proced crystal shard that can do WAYYY more than that, I think you may very well be better off as a sorc. Then you at least have a magicka based shield that is at least decent outside of just healing ward when low on health. Our health based shied either sucks, or you put so much in health to be a non-factor anyway.
  • Natjur
    Natjur
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    No point in comparing a templar in PVP when its 1 vs 1 and your the templar and they are a DK.......

But that aside, 20k health, 30k mana, 2200 spell damage, 49% spell crit, the only big gun we have is dark flare which is useless in PVP

The skills we have with long casting time or long 'travel' time are useless in PVP but before I complain about them, I want them to look at the ones that are just clearly broken.

Focused Charge and the morphs stun the CASTER (global cool down)
    Eclipse and the morphs, when a spell is reflected, it triggers a global cool down on the templar!!!!!
    Puncturing Strikes gives a CC immune on all targets, even those NOT stunned!!!

So they are clearly broken, Four classes, but only 5 skills trigger noticeable global cool downs and 4 of those are TEMPLAR skills!
  • Circuitous
    Circuitous
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    2. You fixed it some during beta, but Radiant Destruction still has a delay before it starts casting.

The first tick hits before the animation starts. The timing is actually fine, it just doesn't "feel" right. This is true for a ton of skills with instant cast times, though.
    Thank Stendarr it’s Fredas.
    Elanirne: Altmer Templar Healer, DC
    Auria Dolabella: Imperial Nightblade Tank, DC
  • NewBlacksmurf
    NewBlacksmurf
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Bruh.....so I'm thinking it's cause I was off for a few months
    -PC (PTS)/Xbox One: NewBlacksmurf
    ~<{[50]}>~ looks better than *501
  • skarvika
    skarvika
    ✭✭✭✭

Magicka ranged or melee?

Been working on getting my magicka damage and heals up but still constructing the suit, I'm low on mats since the hireling nerf. I did put enough health to get 20k when in cyrodiils and the rest in magicka running about 1600 spell damage. On some targets I have gotten some 2k ticks of puncturing sweep but that is a crit. I have had a couple of times where the crit gods smiled on me and got all 4 hits 2k and its awesome but for a melee channel compared to a ranged snipe or a proced crystal shard that can do WAYYY more than that, I think you may very well be better off as a sorc. Then you at least have a magicka based shield that is at least decent outside of just healing ward when low on health. Our health based shied either sucks, or you put so much in health to be a non-factor anyway.
    Either one. I have only ever used this one character since beta, that's just the kind of player I am. I've experimented with all armor types, weapons, roles, ults etc...right now my main is dual wield and secondary is destruction staff. That being said, trust me when I say templars are definitely the worst they've ever been right now.
    In the long term, we may get a complete class overhaul (Akatosh knows we need one) but if you're looking for something for right now, a sorc would be your best option. Shield stack, hit like a truck, then bolt away laughing as people try to run after you. I've seriously considered just re-rolling a sorc this past week but the thought of the long and dreary level grind, especially in veteran ranks just makes me feel like
    kiBK7aT.gif
    QQing is a full time job
  • Skafsgaard
    Skafsgaard
    ✭✭✭✭
    Hey guys, we'll go through this thread later today to compile your reports and see if these issues are being investigated or not.

THANK YOU!
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited supports hundreds of players on screen at once in an open world fight for control of Cyrodiil. Get ready for the most intense online PvP experience ever created, with The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited.

Yes, I am ready...

Source:
    http://www.elderscrollsonline.com/en-us/game-guide/the-alliance-war
  • technohic
    technohic
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Magicka ranged or melee?

Either one. I have only ever used this one character since beta, that's just the kind of player I am. I've experimented with all armor types, weapons, roles, ults etc...right now my main is dual wield and secondary is destruction staff. That being said, trust me when I say templars are definitely the worst they've ever been right now.
    In the long term, we may get a complete class overhaul (Akatosh knows we need one) but if you're looking for something for right now, a sorc would be your best option. Shield stack, hit like a truck, then bolt away laughing as people try to run after you. I've seriously considered just re-rolling a sorc this past week but the thought of the long and dreary level grind, especially in veteran ranks just makes me feel like
    kiBK7aT.gif

Lol I'm the exact same. Even ran Templar in beta aside from like the 5th to last beta weekend where I tried a NB. I wanted ranged and Templar or sorc seemed the obvious 2 choices. Was running with a guild at launch so I Chose templar to be able to support. Honestly I love it for other reasons but it's not the ranged caster I would have liked. Been more melee magicka with my heals and some ability to stay tanky with it to compensate For Damage and I have a bunch of support options thrown in.

Keep meaning to level that sorc just hate doing it when I think of the vet grind and how much needs invested in my horse.
  • Cinbri
    Cinbri
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭

Magicka ranged or melee?

kiBK7aT.gif

Lol I'm the exact same. Even ran Templar in beta aside from like the 5th to last beta weekend where I tried a NB. I wanted ranged and Templar or sorc seemed the obvious 2 choices. Was running with a guild at launch so I Chose templar to be able to support. Honestly I love it for other reasons but it's not the ranged caster I would have liked. Been more melee magicka with my heals and some ability to stay tanky with it to compensate For Damage and I have a bunch of support options thrown in.

Keep meaning to level that sorc just hate doing it when I think of the vet grind and how much needs invested in my horse.
    No matter how hard they will nerf templars, i won't give up on it.
    paladin_o_2391337.jpg
    P.S. Found new bug - Reflective Light autotargeting broken :D
    Edited by Cinbri on April 7, 2015 11:20AM
  • cazlonb16_ESO
    cazlonb16_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Magicka based Templar is only viable as a pure support class at the moment. The damage capabilities are just laughable and after all the nerfs probably even worse than before 1.6 in comparison to the other classes and builds.

If you want to kill stuff, you have to go stamina ( or reroll another class ).
  • Kas
    Kas
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    it's pretty laughable that i will make higher AP/time when soloing on my barely played sorc than on my A-rank 30 templar I've ton of experience with. Sure, sorcs are the flavor of the month, especially for solo play / very small groups. However, I think at least part of it, is due to Templar issues (bugs).

That being said, either class will walk over those who don't know what they're doing without problems. But I guess that's equally possible without using a single class spell and only weapon skills.

To give an extreme example:
    Just because it is possible to kill stuff (even 1v3 PvE players) with a build like:
    CShock/DReach/EDrain/HMagicka/Inner Light
    QSiphon/RRegen/HWard/Purge/Inner Light

That doesn't mean class X in fine the way it is...

Right now, the most important class skills for my Templar feel like they're Purifying Ritual (when solo) and Repentance. Not exactly cornerstones of highly individual Templar builds. Ironically, this is true for both, stamina and magicka setups.

If it wasn't for strong weapon abilities, Templars would be in a really bad spot right now.
    Edited by Kas on April 7, 2015 12:57PM
    @bbu - AD/EU
    Kasiia - Templar (AR46)
    Kasiir Aberion - Sorc (AR38)
    Dr Kastafari - Warden (~AR31)
    + many others
  • eliisra
    eliisra
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Magicka based Templar is only viable as a pure support class at the moment. The damage capabilities are just laughable and after all the nerfs probably even worse than before 1.6 in comparison to the other classes and builds.

To be fair, only templar healers + sorcerers and the occasional fire mage DK, that still uses magicka builds. Majority of dps is stamina in both PvP and PvE now. That's re-balancing the game, apparently.

That's why it sucks with Biting Jabs. You go stamina to reach respectable dmg. Instead you end up giving all enemies free cc immunity. I actually want enemy templars to jab me in PvP :astonished:

I dont expect ZoS to replace dull and bad skills, like Solar Flare or Javelin. All classes have to deal with a bit of junk. But fix the stuff that's clearly broken, that would be awesome.

Urgent: Toppling Charge still locks you out of using other skills.
    Biting Jabs/Sweep being a free Immovable buff for the enemy (give it a snare instead or just raw dmg).
    Eclipse is 100% broken

Wish list: Way to get stamina back now that Restoring Aura is replaced by a random potion.
    Healing Ritual not wiping the group if you're stupid enough to slot and use it.
    Light Weaver passive worth putting point into.
  • technohic
    technohic
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    eliisra wrote: »

To be fair, only templar healers + sorcerers and the occasional fire mage DK, that still uses magicka builds. Majority of dps is stamina in both PvP and PvE now. That's re-balancing the game, apparently.

That's why it sucks with Biting Jabs. You go stamina to reach respectable dmg. Instead you end up giving all enemies free cc immunity. I actually want enemy templars to jab me in PvP :astonished:

I dont expect ZoS to replace dull and bad skills, like Solar Flare or Javelin. All classes have to deal with a bit of junk. But fix the stuff that's clearly broken, that would be awesome.

Urgent: Toppling Charge still locks you out of using other skills.
    Biting Jabs/Sweep being a free Immovable buff for the enemy (give it a snare instead or just raw dmg).
    Eclipse is 100% broken

Wish list: Way to get stamina back now that Restoring Aura is replaced by a random potion.
    Healing Ritual not wiping the group if you're stupid enough to slot and use it.
    Light Weaver passive worth putting point into.

If nirhoned is as bugges as they say it is, then going stam for DPS will be even more of a must.
  • Dev
    Dev
    ✭✭✭✭
    they need to fix the charge animation... nothing is worse then being stuck in an animation lock until whatever you were fighting kills you.

• ZOS_GinaBruno
    ZOS_GinaBruno
    Community Manager
    As promised, here is an update for some of the abilities that were called out. Keep in mind we tried to focus only on abilities that appeared to be bugged, and not actual design decisions. We know some of the answers may seem a little vague, but we honestly just don't have a solid date yet for some of these fixes. Hope this helps, though, and let us know if you have any follow up questions!
    • Focused Charge: This ability has a GCD that locks you out of any action for 1-2 seconds after each use. We are aware this is happening, and are working on a fix.
    • Eclipse: After a successful spell reflect, you are unable to use any abilities for a few seconds. We are aware this is happening, and are working on a fix.
    • Solar Barrage: This ability grants empower, but does not apply to AoEs. It turns out that the bonus damage wasn’t applying to itself, and we’re currently testing a fix for this.
    • Sun Fire and Solar Flare: The travel speed of these projectiles is noticeably slower than other casted-projectile spells (such as Crystal Frags). We plan on increasing the travel speed for these projectiles in a future update.
    • Breath of Life: This ability appears to have a consistent delay after activation. We plan on increasing the cast time for this ability in a future update.
    • Puncturing Strikes: We’re seeing reports that this ability is giving a 4 second CC immunity to every target it hits, regardless if they are hit by the knockback. We’re currently investigating to see if this is a bug or working as intended, and will let you know when we have an answer.
    Gina Bruno
    Senior Community Manager
    Dev Tracker | Service Alerts | ESO Twitter | My Twitter
    Staff Post
  • Huntler
    Huntler
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Breath of Life: This ability appears to have a consistent delay after activation. We plan on increasing the cast time for this ability in a future update.

WHAT?!?!?!?!?!?!?!
    Edited by Huntler on April 7, 2015 4:19PM
  • BugCollector
    BugCollector
    ✭✭✭✭
    As promised, here is an update for some of the abilities that were called out. Keep in mind we tried to focus only on abilities that appeared to be bugged, and not actual design decisions. We know some of the answers may seem a little vague, but we honestly just don't have a solid date yet for some of these fixes. Hope this helps, though, and let us know if you have any follow up questions!
    • Focused Charge: This ability has a GCD that locks you out of any action for 1-2 seconds after each use. We are aware this is happening, and are working on a fix.
    • Eclipse: After a successful spell reflect, you are unable to use any abilities for a few seconds. We are aware this is happening, and are working on a fix.
    • Solar Barrage: This ability grants empower, but does not apply to AoEs. It turns out that the bonus damage wasn’t applying to itself, and we’re currently testing a fix for this.
    • Sun Fire and Solar Flare: The travel speed of these projectiles is noticeably slower than other casted-projectile spells (such as Crystal Frags). We plan on increasing the travel speed for these projectiles in a future update.
    • Breath of Life: This ability appears to have a consistent delay after activation. We plan on increasing the cast time for this ability in a future update.
    • Puncturing Strikes: We’re seeing reports that this ability is giving a 4 second CC immunity to every target it hits, regardless if they are hit by the knockback. We’re currently investigating to see if this is a bug or working as intended, and will let you know when we have an answer.

Add a proc chance to Dark Flare (like Crystal fragments) and we (templar casters) will be happy!

Please do not ignore this. Increased flight speed is not enough!
    Edited by BugCollector on April 7, 2015 4:24PM
    May knowledge guide you to enlightenment
  • AriBoh
    AriBoh
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Awesome stuff thank you @ZOS_GinaBruno
    khele23eb17
    Agreed. Whoever came up with the design should be shot in the foot and only admitted to hospital when he manages to find 3 other people willing to maim themselves the same way in order to accompany him.

ZOS_AmeliaR admin
    Ultimately, any method of entering an enemy keep without breaking down the door is considered an exploit. Thanks for checking!

tinythinker
    "I used to be a healer once, but then I took a Wrobel to the knee"
  • bellanca6561n
    bellanca6561n
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Natjur wrote: »
    Eclipse and the morphs, when a spell is reflected, it triggers a global cool down on the templar!!!!!

Thank you - I was wondering that the heck was going on with that thoroughly peculiar skill.

Since 1.6 I've been building at Templar....got her nearly to VR10 now. I enjoy playing her but there is this bucket of skills I learned to avoid for this reason or that. Eclipse is the one that, so far, has MOST bewildered me ;)

• Huntler
    Huntler
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Why is nobody freaking out that they just said they are going to add a cast time to breath of life? :|

@ZOS_GinaBruno if you could clarify, you agree there is a skill delay with breath of life, and the solution is to add a cast time to the spell? Or am I misunderstanding? Or is the idea that since you guys for balance planned to add a cast time regardless that is the solution? A cast time on breath of life is.... yikes.
    Edited by Huntler on April 7, 2015 4:42PM
  • technohic
    technohic
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

You forgot the getting stuck in Focus Charge animation as shown in this video:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xGoDYBDeVsY