The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA megaserver for maintenance – April 25, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 2:00PM EDT (18:00 UTC)
https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/8098811/#Comment_8098811

PTS Patch Notes v1.6.3

• Ageless
    Ageless
    ✭✭✭
    I just tried to log in, and after 3 minutes of the server apparently not reacting, I got an error box. All it showed was ERROR and <<1>>

I've fully exited and restarted, the log in then worked.
    Jord.

As I burn down and murder, I know that God forgives.
    'Spite all the things I've done my soul yet forever lives.
    And all those caught in the shadow of my wings have cause to fear.
    I swear on all I've done, no evil shall linger here.

• HyperToxic
    HyperToxic
    ✭✭✭
    HyperToxic wrote: »
    DK Ultimate "Standard of Might" provides awesome damage and awesome mitigation for the caster - this mitigation stacks with everything. This ultimate also reduces incoming healing on the enemy, it also provides a damage buff to the caster.

Templar Ultimate "Nova" provides awesome damage and awesome mitigation for the group - this mitigation stacks with everything.

Nightblade Ultimate "Vail of Blades" provides awesome damage and awesome mitigation for the group - this mitigation stacks with everything.

Sorc Ultimate "Nagate" provides dispelling of abilities unless it is a boss fight and for how long? Instant? The mitigation for the ability is the same mitigation you get from Circle of Protection (an active ability) and does not stack with it?

How is this balanced?

Negate should provide real mitigation (that stacks with everything) and do damage like all the other ultimates. Please FIX Nagate or nobody will use it in PvE.

You forgot to mention that negate also dispels other ultimates its dropped on as well as preventing magicka attacks within the bubble. That's plenty of mitigation and it doesn't really need damage. It can also buff the members inside of it or stun the enemies inside of it. It doesn't need fixing, its simply a different tool. It has it's uses in PvE and it's all over the place in PvP.

IMHO: In AvA negate will still be used as CC for NPC mobs to take over resources. But for true Player vs Player it will now be saved and only used to remove ultimate that every one roll dodges out of anyway. If you try to stack in a Nagate (like on live) everyone (that has an ultimate) will rush in a drop Nova, Vale and Standard in it and since Stamina Melee is the thing now - these attacks will be prevalent, especially with the stamina heals. Negate is mostly not even going to be used for PvE and the buffs it has may be acquired from a potions and circle of protection ability.

V14 Sorc / V14 Templar / V14 Dk / V5 NB

• HyperToxic
    HyperToxic
    ✭✭✭
    PTS will undergo maintenance starting at 10:00AM EST (15:00 GMT) on Saturday, February 21st. During the maintenance, we will be applying patch 1.6.4 and performing a European megaserver character copy

What??? Really? European again? Why not NA...

• HyperToxic
    HyperToxic
    ✭✭✭
    I've been collecting Burningspell Weave and I don't even have the 5 pieces I can use yet and its been nerfed. Why change Spell Critical to Weapon Critical? Was this an error?

Why was this change made?

This was already one of the hardest sets in the game to acquire because of random traits and a low drop rate.
    Edited by HyperToxic on February 21, 2015 11:06AM

• draeganb16_ESO
    draeganb16_ESO
    ✭✭✭
    I know that a minor issue for most of the people, but does something will be done about the ultimate price of the Werewolf Transformation ?
    Still the highest cost of ultimate with no DPS improvement, I don't get the point Zenimax :(
    When Bloodmoon calls, Rivers turns red.
  • BigA
    BigA
    Those believing the Sorc nerds are overdone have obviously never played against Sorcs in PvP. IMO these nerfs may well have saved PvP altogether.
  • Grao
    Grao
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    BigA wrote: »
    Those believing the Sorc nerds are overdone have obviously never played against Sorcs in PvP. IMO these nerfs may well have saved PvP altogether.

...while screwing completely with PvE. Woot! I am so happy Zenimax follows your line of thought when balancing the game only to benefit PvP.
  • Snit
    Snit
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    BigA wrote: »

With regard to the Negate nerf, there are even sorcs who recognized it was a little ridiculous in Cyrodiil. I am one. That said, this may have been a bit of "guardrail to guardrail" balancing, with Negate going from overpowered to not especially useful. I haven't tested it enough to have a well grounded opinion yet.
    Snit AD Sorc
    Ratbag AD Warden Tank
    Goblins AD Stamblade