The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 29:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – April 29
We will be performing maintenance for patch 10.0.2 on the PTS on Monday at 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC).

PTS Patch Notes v1.6.1

• HolyDragon
    Things I like to see in future patches:

PVP:

1. Forward Camps Guild or Raid only and/or 1 hour cool down.
    2. No more rezzing at keeps. Make us rez at our gates so supply lines will be truly cut off. Creates more strategic play.
    3. Make Thorn Vet only Campaign. Make Chillrend level 25+ Campaign. Leave non-vet alone and erase the rest. Add another is pop is too high. If you do this, leave the PVE buffs alone! There wont be a "home" server anymore.
    4. Add Raid Assistants that can help recruit, boot and so on. Add another icon for this. Add another color for raid leader text in General chat and in raid so we know they are leading a raid.
    5. Give an AP bonus to Raid leaders depending on the amount of players in raid that is online. The emperor should be a person that is leading raids, not people that log in and farm off their other accounts. The good leaders will have their followers so this shouldn't be exploited much...
    6. Lower costs of items so people can get siege!!! While I am on the subject, get rid of Lightning and Ice and Scatter siege weapons or FIX them. Add more effects or damage. Right now people hardly use them and if they do, we all let them know to just get a Dom Ballista.
    7. Get rid of the FLAGGING keeps icon. If someone wants to hold a keep, make them guard it! This may be too hard but maybe have an upgrade 5 keep able to be flagged at 50% and a 0 keep not flag at all increasing it by 10% per level. That would be cool! Again, makes for more strategic play and may disperse zergs a bit.
    8. Increase damage on Fighter's guild skills. Make Fighter's guild exclusive to Vamp and WW skills. A vamp or WW with fighter's skills is silly...
    9. SHOULD make DKs reflect 50% reflect for 5 secs. Not 4 times only. While I still think you guys were smoking crack by allowing a class to REFLECT 100% of ranged damage without a significant cool down and bolstering up their melee skills, I think 50% is fair and extending it to 5 secs would be good.
    10. Vamp mist form: Don't allow them to carry scroll and mist please. That's a bit crackheadish. Thanks :)
    11. Speaking of vamps... Bats needs a MAJOR Nerf. OR and I say OR!!! You can have it where Ring of Protection negates this effect on anyone standing in it! OR you can make these "Bats" a Pet like 3 of them that do damage and we can target and kill them or just nerf the damage and healing again. Think of something but again, I am not sure how they are on the new up and coming patch but DK Vamps are crazy OP with them!
    12. Maybe have a voting system in place for Emperor? Anyone with a certain amount of AP can vote? This staying up for days to get AP is wrong in many ways. These people need help and you are encouraging them to do so. Heck, people DIE from this sort of activity!!! You want your players to die cause they want to get Emp? Change the way Emp is achieved. Maybe have an Emp in each faction so they can battle each other and even out the odds? Add a bonus for taking the keeps but change this up a bit.

Guilds:

1. If you can, and I know this is dramatically changing everything about them but if you can, only allow us to join 1 guild and 3 merchant guilds. This way we are not competing with other guilds for raids and pvp. A lot of people still like the traditional join 1 guild structure. While the newer types of people may like this "social media" type structure, it is not allowing them to form any loyalty skills, IMO. We all have opinions and that is fine to disagree with me. If you do this, here are more changes to guilds...
    2. Here is the first idea: Add a bonus structure for them. A % to any attribute in game like gold found, exp gained, HPs, Magicka, mount speed, whatever... Allow 10 ranks where we have to place 1 person per 10 people in guild in each rank. Example would be 11 people in guild, 1 person rank 1 which is guild master, 2 people allowed in rank 2 and ranks 3-10 1 person each. If these numbers get messed up by people leaving the guild you must first fill in lower ranks till it meets this quota. Now that we sorta have that down, here are ways to increase this % bonus. You rank indicates your bonus. Rank 1 gets 10% while 10 gets 1%. Loyalty bonus is 1% per month in guild with a max of lets say 10%. I wont list all ways but you can see where I am going with this. This will create a new mini game for guildies. They will want to rank up now! They should help out! They SHOULD stay in guild if it is well ran! Oh and make max membership at 300ish.
    3. Here is another guild idea: Guild skill line!!! We level this up with time in guild. Each month we unlock a new skill. If you leave the guild, you'll need to start over. Add synergies to this that only guildies can use! Make skills in each element so if used together it creates a larger effect. This will create loyalty, cooperation and another major reason to group up with your guild. Add a bonus for grouping with guildies.

Armor:

I am sure you are still tweaking this out but when I did go on my Templar in full light Seducers/Warlock armor, it was crazy squishy while not giving enough bonuses as a caster to penetrate damage or regenerate my magicka to compensate against melee heavy armored players. If you have heavy armor of course it should give you a ton of armor points. Light armor just seems a bit weak atm for spell casters imo. Of course I did not test this out as much as I should. I'm sure someone will post something about this.

Well, that's about all that I can think of for now but I hope there are some good ideas here that can help the game. I do enjoy it quite a bit and hope it gets better in time. hey trolls, try to keep it civil please. No need to insult here just give your opinions. It will help this thread a lot of you didn't. (oh boy, did I just feed em!!!! argghh)

Holydragon

• Cuyler
    Cuyler
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    HolyDragon wrote: »
    5. Give an AP bonus to Raid leaders depending on the amount of players in raid that is online. The emperor should be a person that is leading raids, not people that log in and farm off their other accounts. The good leaders will have their followers so this shouldn't be exploited much...
    You're actually being serious here? I'd love to hear why you want this...

Guild: STACK n BURN (gm) PC - NA
    CP 810 18 Maxed Characters:
    "How hard can u guar?" - Rafishul[/spoiler]
  • tahoang1988
    Does anyone know where the original patch notes went?
    Decibel Rage Harbinger of Death
  • Ysne58
    Ysne58
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    istateres wrote: »
    istateres wrote: »
    No fix for the horse problems?

Am I the only one who's horse attributes of storage are not working? (i.e. my skill is +50, but none of that is adding to my bag capacity!)
    @istateres

When you first log into a character, you have to go to the stable and select your horse from your collection, I believe. Then your capacity should reflect the upgrades.

Since the horse you had no live does not exist anymore (it got morphed), when you first log it, it seems you have no horse until you pick it up again.

Hope this helps. (It's what I had to do to get it to snap out of it.)

While I appreciate the help, thats not the problem. I can ride my horse just fine, but my bag space is not augmented by the characters +50 horse space skill (or whatever its called).

Additionally, I lost 50 items from each of my characters accounts (PTS versus Live) because my horsemanship skill and the existance of a horse were not recognized on character loading. I normally have space for 140 items (90 characters 50 horse). On PTS, they all have 90 (50 items lost).

Am I really the only person with this issue? (Note, I did enter a bug ticket).

This happened to quite a few people when NA was testing, including me. This absolutely has to be fixed before live.
  • eventide03b14a_ESO
    eventide03b14a_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Cuyler wrote: »
    @ZOS the changes to negate are going to bar sorcerers from experiencing trials in competitive groups. You officially ruined the class in this one change. Can't you just reduce the radius, or duration or something instead.

Pro tip: endless CCs spam is the biggest problem in PvP, not negate. People who complain about negate in PvP need to L2P. These are the same easy mode players that zerg ball and expect nothing to challenge them. Negate was that skill that worked here and that's why they QQ.

Wake up, stop being gullible to the easymode player who just want every counter of their tactics removed from the game. It's a big bubble, just dodge roll or stay away, it's not like it lasts forever like roots/CCs.

Why would this one change suddenly ruin it for sorcerers. At this point isn't it a little early to call foul when so many other mechanics have also changed?
    :trollin:
  • eventide03b14a_ESO
    eventide03b14a_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Well sorcerers got a huge boost. The daedric summoning line now has a lot more synergy and the pets seem like they don't actually suck anymore.
    I got 1 LOL for this comment so far, but I'm really not sure why. I took a template sorcerer and pretty much just ate my way through the mobs in Craglorn. I did this with very little set up and no points spent in the champion system. The pets now taunt, Daedric Curse now causes pets to do more damage to the target, ward seems to be as good as it was before. Please let me know if I missed something.
  • eventide03b14a_ESO
    eventide03b14a_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭

I give you credit for actually reading that wall of text.
  • HolyDragon

Emperor should be given to people that lead imo. Not people that stay up all night for days or people that solo to gain more AP. Raid leaders are the ones trying to get things done with the help of good players joining them. It is a way to give them something for all the hard work they do. I'm sure people can think of other reasons as well but that's just my 2 cents.
  • eventide03b14a_ESO
    eventide03b14a_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Can we please get XBox controller support for PC. There is no reason that it can't be ported to PC since it natively works with Windows 8.1 and you have already done all the work by making it work with the XBox.
  • Grao
    Grao
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @ZOS the changes to negate are going to bar sorcerers from experiencing trials in competitive groups. You officially ruined the class in this one change. Can't you just reduce the radius, or duration or something instead.

Pro tip: endless CCs spam is the biggest problem in PvP, not negate. People who complain about negate in PvP need to L2P. These are the same easy mode players that zerg ball and expect nothing to challenge them. Negate was that skill that worked here and that's why they QQ.

Wake up, stop being gullible to the easymode player who just want every counter of their tactics removed from the game. It's a big bubble, just dodge roll or stay away, it's not like it lasts forever like roots/CCs.

Why would this one change suddenly ruin it for sorcerers. At this point isn't it a little early to call foul when so many other mechanics have also changed?

Actually, all of us from competitive end game PvE guilds are very concerned about this change. Currently we allow at most 2 sorcerers in core trail groups and the sole reason we do so is the need for Negate. With Negate being nerfed there is no more reason to carry one or two subpar DPS through the content. It is that simple.

Sorcerer DPS is at the bottom of the pyramid, even with the changes on PTS and with their utility gutted, the class chances of seeing trials is indeed ruined. I started leveling a DK this morning after conducting tests.
    Edited by Grao on February 4, 2015 10:52PM
  • Ageless
    Ageless
    ✭✭✭
    When you first log into a character, you have to go to the stable and select your horse from your collection, I believe.
    While I think on Live you have to go to the stable, on the PTS you can select the horse from your collection at any time. I didn't find the option anymore at the stable to switch horses. They're now in your Collection->Mounts.

That was quite disconcerting to find though, and I hope that being able to switch your horse goes back to the stable as well.
    Since the horse you had on live does not exist anymore (it got morphed), when you first log it, it seems you have no horse until you pick it up again.
    My horse copied over from Live had all its normal extras. Granted, I'm not 50+ with the character I play with -- like the OP you answered to is, but the horse did have its 19 extra bag spaces and 1 speed increase. :)
    Edited by Ageless on February 4, 2015 9:20PM
    Jord.

As I burn down and murder, I know that God forgives.
    'Spite all the things I've done my soul yet forever lives.
    And all those caught in the shadow of my wings have cause to fear.
    I swear on all I've done, no evil shall linger here.

• Aeratus
    Aeratus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    k9mouse wrote: »
    Minsc wrote: »

Our work on racial passives is ongoing. We have read the thread you linked, as well as others. With the recent changes from today's patch, which specifically do you feel could use looking at?

Nord :) and the cat, check Soulac's photo :smiley:

Khajiit been nerft enough! Thank you and now go pick on an other race.

Actualy, Khajiits got indirectly buffed with the 1.6 patch. They surely have no stat increases compared to the other races. But with the nerf on critical chances on sets Carnage racial passive now adds a lot of value to the Khajiit race. That 6% critical chance equal 2850 magicka/stamina or 4050 health just from set bonuses.
    6% crit chance equals +3% dps.

Imperial/Redguard's +10% stamina already equals +5% dps.

Furthermore, the other Khajiit bonuses are useless for pve dps, where the other Imperial/Redguard ones are all very good.

Set bonuses is not a valid comparison because it is widely known that certain types of set bonuses are much more valuable than others. The truth is that Khajiit remains weak in 1.6. Don't be fooled by the 6% crit chance. It is not good compared to the stam-oriented racials that other races have.
  • Petros
    Petros
    ✭✭✭

Armor:

I am sure you are still tweaking this out but when I did go on my Templar in full light Seducers/Warlock armor, it was crazy squishy while not giving enough bonuses as a caster to penetrate damage or regenerate my magicka to compensate against melee heavy armored players. If you have heavy armor of course it should give you a ton of armor points. Light armor just seems a bit weak atm for spell casters imo. Of course I did not test this out as much as I should. I'm sure someone will post something about this.

Holydragon

Light armor is supposed to be squishy. You wouldn't go up against a bear in the woods with a robe on, no, you'd be in Heavy Steel Armor.....but then why would ANYONE go up against a bear in the woods? That is just silly in my opinion.

"Our light will bring the dawning of a new hope!" ~ Petros Fordring -The Order of Mundus
    - VR16 Imperial Dragonknight (DC -NA) & The One Handed Tank
  • Ageless
    Ageless
    ✭✭✭
    @ZOS, in 1.6 I saw that the World Skill window had an extra option, I forgot what it was called, started with an L (it wasn't Lycanthropy and had nothing to do with being a werewolf). It had all the abilities for increasing your chances to become a good thief though, like Sneak, Swiftness of fingers etc.
    In 1.6.1 this was lost again, the only option being the Soul Trap.

Is this option only available on new characters?
    Or did I dream about it? :wink:
    Jord.

• glak
    glak
    ✭✭✭
    Ageless wrote: »
    @ZOS, in 1.6 I saw that the World Skill window had an extra option, I forgot what it was called, started with an L (it wasn't Lycanthropy and had nothing to do with being a werewolf). It had all the abilities for increasing your chances to become a good thief though, like Sneak, Swiftness of fingers etc.

You get the skill line when your character commits its first crime or unlock a chest in the wild.
  • Petros
    Petros
    ✭✭✭
    Ageless wrote: »

you had to pick pocket someone to get the skill line

Once you successfully pick pocket a npc, you'll get the skill line
    Edited by Petros on February 4, 2015 9:40PM
    "Our light will bring the dawning of a new hope!" ~ Petros Fordring -The Order of Mundus
  • Ageless
    Ageless
    ✭✭✭
    you had to pick pocket someone to get the skill line

Once you successfully pick pocket a npc, you'll get the skill line
    Well thanks for that (and also @glak). :)
    I never picked anyone's pocket on 1.6
    I did shoot three NPCs and a guard in 1.6.1
    Never shooting a guard nomore, they're onto you like lightning. Run? Ha, into the wall yes, and dead two steps after that.

Edit: ah, so it is. It's called Legerdemain for anyone doing a search.
    Edited by Ageless on February 4, 2015 10:01PM
    Jord.

• Cuyler
    Cuyler
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Nope not too early, been on the pts, seen it in action and it destroys the need for sorcerers in trials. Why? because most current trials tactics rely heavily on negates ability to dispel ground effects for the full duration.

I guess you could take 12 sorcs into a trial now and each drop a negate 1 second after the other. That would give you at least 12 seconds worth, but no, just neuwww.

If you've played a trial you'd know that sorcs are only brought along for negate and are now (more than likely) not going to be brought on competitive trial runs. Sorcs would have to top the dps charts to have a chance without a fully functioning negate. aka ruined, at least for PvE
    Edited by Cuyler on February 4, 2015 9:51PM
  • HolyDragon

Armor:

Holydragon

Light armor is supposed to be squishy. You wouldn't go up against a bear in the woods with a robe on, no, you'd be in Heavy Steel Armor.....but then why would ANYONE go up against a bear in the woods? That is just silly in my opinion.

Did you read anything but squishy? Look at the rest plz. Thanks
  • Ageless
    Ageless
    ✭✭✭
    Just get the addon MultiCraft? does exactly what you're asking for :smile:
    Well no, it does not do exactly what I asked for.

What I ask for is a slider that I can set to e.g. the 22 Rabbit Pasty and it does 22 in one fell swoop, not simulate pressing R 22 times. Because now I still have to sit through the counting down of the 22 makings of this dish. Or in a moment 59 times of the wine.
    Jord.

• Cuyler
    Cuyler
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Emperor should be given to people that lead imo. Not people that stay up all night for days or people that solo to gain more AP. Raid leaders are the ones trying to get things done with the help of good players joining them. It is a way to give them something for all the hard work they do. I'm sure people can think of other reasons as well but that's just my 2 cents.

I agree the emperor mechanic is lame they way they do it now. Personally I'd just get rid of it, just give a buff to the alliance for controlling the map.

I think its a stretch to call leading a raid in PvP "hard work" and that increasing AP gain for one is not necessary. There are other benefits to being a raid leader after all.
  • Nightreaver
    Nightreaver
    ✭✭✭✭
    Well sorcerers got a huge boost. The daedric summoning line now has a lot more synergy and the pets seem like they don't actually suck anymore.

I got 1 LOL for this comment so far, but I'm really not sure why. I took a template sorcerer and pretty much just ate my way through the mobs in Craglorn. I did this with very little set up and no points spent in the champion system. The pets now taunt, Daedric Curse now causes pets to do more damage to the target, ward seems to be as good as it was before. Please let me know if I missed something.

Maybe I'm missing something. What is this huge boost you speak of?

As far as what you are missing
    1) Surge, our only class heal got nerfed to the point of being worthless.
    2) Negate, the one thing that got us a spot in groups nerfed right behind it.
    3) Armor rating nerfed
    4) Spell resistance nerfed.
    5) Crit chance nerfed.

Yes, pets are nice against ST mobs. Where are those again for anyone doing VR10 or higher content?

Yes, we can still take down groups in Craglorn but I find it MUCH more difficult than on Live. Were you just doing towers? Those have always been a cake walk.

Yes, pets do more damage though calling it much more would be a stretch. And they do it to ONE target. Still less than any of one of the group mobs doing damage to it.

Yes, pet do Taunt but not any better than what it does on Live. It does a tail swipe once every 7 seconds which is nice IF mobs happen to be near when that happens. It also means you need to back off from doing any DPS and hope your pet stays alive until that happens. Doing any damage before then and all those mobs except the ONE that it is fighting all come running to you.

On Live I can run right through a group of VR13 mobs without a second thought of worrying about dying. With or without a pet. On PTS I'm finding it to be much more difficult and time consuming to take down a single group.

Edited by Nightreaver on February 5, 2015 3:34AM
    If they ever create a Legendary recipe it better contain bacon as one of the ingredients. I'm just sayin'.
  • danovic
    danovic
    ✭✭✭

Don't know how you did that. Did the same thing and couldn't survive any pack of monsters until I switched to full heavy armor. Light armor wearers are just dead now without tank. Experimented with all setups the pets were dead before they could do any good.
  • Vonovosi
    Vonovosi
    ✭✭✭
    one thing that might be fun to introduce to the justice system is a way for criminally-minded players to trade their wares without laundering them. Perhaps the guild-traders at the fence locations deal ONLY in illicit goods! That would be a fun sandbox element to add to the game.
    VR16 Khajiit Stamina Nightblade=DPS-(AD)-PC NA-Kuwabatake Sanjuro
    VR16 Breton Sorcerer-DPS/Healer-(DC)-PC NA-Charles Baudelaire
    VR16 Altmer Sorcerer=DPS/Healer-(AD)-PC NA-Lottie Millhaven
    VR16 Dunmer Dragonknight-Tank-(EP)-PC NA=Cthulhu Hllalu
    VR16 Imperial Dragonknight-Tank-(AD)-PC NA-Leeroy Jhenkins
    VR16 Breton Magicka Templar-Healer/DPS-(AD)-PC NA- Nina Hagen
    VR16 Altmer Magicka Nightblade-DPS-(AD)-PC NA-J R Bob Dobbs
    LVL39 Redguard Stamina Templar-Tank-(DC)-PC NA-Wesley Willis
  • curlyqloub14_ESO
    curlyqloub14_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭

PVP:
    3. Make Thorn Vet only Campaign. Make Chillrend level 25+ Campaign. Leave non-vet alone and erase the rest.

No, no, no. The limited amount of campaigns is already a huge frustration for anyone who has characters in different alliances. You cannot enter a campaign if you have a character of another faction in that campaign. This makes sense. Cutting down the number of vet-available campaigns to only two would make it basically impossible to play in any more than one faction.
    6. Give an AP bonus to Raid leaders depending on the amount of players in raid that is online. The emperor should be a person that is leading raids, not people that log in and farm off their other accounts. The good leaders will have their followers so this shouldn't be exploited much...
    7. Lower costs of items so people can get siege!!!

Lol...this guy. Can you really not afford siege??? These two requests (and well, really all of these ridiculous pvp suggestions of yours) make it seem a lot like you are a "Raid Leader" - apparently a rather unsuccessful one if you can't even earn enough AP for seige - who is just bitter about the fact that you/your group have not been succcessful at pvp.

14. Speaking of vamps... Bats needs a MAJOR Nerf. OR and I say OR!!! You can have it where Ring of Protection negates this effect on anyone standing in it! OR you can make these "Bats" a Pet like 3 of them that do damage and we can target and kill them or just nerf the damage and healing again. Think of something but again, I am not sure how they are on the new up and coming patch but DK Vamps are crazy OP with them!

Really? Bat nerfs? Still? They've already been nerfed quite a bit, but more importantly - just get out of their range when you see them!! Roll dodge, run, jump, or whatever other method of movement suits your fancy...it's a very simply concept, and really not that hard to do. I might slightly agree that the *synergy* between Vamp and DK is a bit OP, but that is not a cause of Vamp itself. Bats need no more nerfs. That horse is long dead - stop beating it.
  • Ageless
    Ageless
    ✭✭✭
    Vonovosi wrote: »
    one thing that might be fun to introduce to the justice system is a way for criminally-minded players to trade their wares without laundering them.
    That would be nice. I wanted to give a stolen recipe to my friend, but it wasn't even an option. Would be OK with that if the other party hasn't committed a crime yet, but when we're amongst criminals, it should be possible.
    Jord.

• ArconSeptim
    ArconSeptim
    ✭✭✭✭
    Templars freaking jabs watchout :D
  • HolyDragon

PVP:
    3. Make Thorn Vet only Campaign. Make Chillrend level 25+ Campaign. Leave non-vet alone and erase the rest.

No, no, no. The limited amount of campaigns is already a huge frustration for anyone who has characters in different alliances. You cannot enter a campaign if you have a character of another faction in that campaign. This makes sense. Cutting down the number of vet-available campaigns to only two would make it basically impossible to play in any more than one faction.
    6. Give an AP bonus to Raid leaders depending on the amount of players in raid that is online. The emperor should be a person that is leading raids, not people that log in and farm off their other accounts. The good leaders will have their followers so this shouldn't be exploited much...
    7. Lower costs of items so people can get siege!!!

Lol...this guy. Can you really not afford siege??? These two requests (and well, really all of these ridiculous pvp suggestions of yours) make it seem a lot like you are a "Raid Leader" - apparently a rather unsuccessful one if you can't even earn enough AP for seige - who is just bitter about the fact that you/your group have not been succcessful at pvp.

14. Speaking of vamps... Bats needs a MAJOR Nerf. OR and I say OR!!! You can have it where Ring of Protection negates this effect on anyone standing in it! OR you can make these "Bats" a Pet like 3 of them that do damage and we can target and kill them or just nerf the damage and healing again. Think of something but again, I am not sure how they are on the new up and coming patch but DK Vamps are crazy OP with them!

Really? Bat nerfs? Still? They've already been nerfed quite a bit, but more importantly - just get out of their range when you see them!! Roll dodge, run, jump, or whatever other method of movement suits your fancy...it's a very simply concept, and really not that hard to do. I might slightly agree that the *synergy* between Vamp and DK is a bit OP, but that is not a cause of Vamp itself. Bats need no more nerfs. That horse is long dead - stop beating it.

1. You can travel to friend to avoid the cant get into the same campaign. Thought a guy like you would know that.
    2. I have plenty of AP but newer pvpers have trouble getting enough to use em. I place down a lot for my groups. It would be nice for newer players to be able to get a couple without me placing for them. My groups do fine btw.
    3. Yes we can dodge roll out, yes we can run away when we hear them. Come to Haderus and see how blue uses them on AD. I try to teach people but many people cant fight against them when placed. If you're going to say well they suck.. k... we can move on. If the majority of players are wiped against them all the time, there is an issue. Blue LOVES DK Vamps.. heck almost all of them are Vamps. If all of that blue group uses vamp, then it is OBVIOUSLY OP for pvp. Bats are OP STILL and beating a horse while dead is necessary if the horse is still KICKING OUR ASS! Nerf them again or maybe read the whole suggestion I typed out. Make Fighter's Guild stronger! Remove reflect to Silver Shards (BTW, what is the deal with the new Silver Shards?).
  • StihlReign
    StihlReign
    ✭✭✭✭
    Stealth abilities, such as Shadow Cloak, no longer prevent you from being witnessed while performing criminal acts.

So now the dev's have purposely broken Shadow Cloak.

Amazing.

s3AoP.gif
    Edited by StihlReign on February 4, 2015 11:50PM
    "O divine art of subtlety and secrecy!

Through you we learn to be invisible, through you inaudible; and hence we can hold the enemy’s fate in our hands.” – Ch. VI, v. 8-9. — Master Sun Tzu

"You haven't beaten me you've sacrificed sure footing for a killing stroke." — Ra's al Ghul

He who is prudent and lies in wait for an enemy who is not, will be victorious — Master Sun Tzu

LoS
  • Petros
    Petros
    ✭✭✭

Armor:

Holydragon

Did you read anything but squishy? Look at the rest plz. Thanks

Uh, you're totally welcome, I did read what you said about the Armor....everything else...no. I don't have time to read EVERYTHING you say.

Light Armor is supposed to be squishy, it's light! Nuff said