• PC/Mac: No maintenance – June 24

PTS Patch Notes v1.6.1

• Islyn
    Islyn
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Joejudas wrote: »
    Joejudas wrote: »
    Can we please have our end game armor unnerfed please and thanks

Don't forget, ZOS. Crafted sets are supposed to be superior to any dropped set to give craters a reason to craft. So, please, nerf the endgame dropped items enough to let crafters make gold again. And please, don't make dropped items look any different than the craftable items or give us the motifs!

You run SO, AA and Hel Ra a couple hundred times trying to get that gear, then tell me " I spent 30 days having something research in the background with 0 effort and can walk over to a crafting station and make the best gear ever " thinking that's fair. Cause it's not. End game gear is the carrot on a stick for PvE folks. You think we will keep running Trials after 1.6 for no reward, think again.

^^ and crafters need to learn the difference between all the other trash dropped gear and HIGHER LEVEL trials gear.

JJ, I have to wait and see - but I am more and more concerned that I may not be playing any longer after this....
    Options
  • Islyn
    Islyn
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Aldmera wrote: »
    Please make the account bound quest completion Trophy items like Finvir's Trinket, Battered Bear Trap, Yokudan Totem, Bonesnap Binding Stone, Fetish of Anger, etc. included in the new collections system. If trophies are not defined as collectibles, then what are they?

No thank you. I like to carry a Finvir's on all my chars without having to bank it.

Just destroy the extras.

Options
  • wraith808
    wraith808
    ✭✭✭✭
    Ageless wrote: »
    wraith808 wrote: »
    There's an add-on for that. Multicraft
    Perhaps so, but there shouldn't be an add-on for that. In my humble opinion.

The things I like about the add-on approach:
    1. You get them if you need them. You might say that they could be optional, but that complicates an already overfull options list.
    2. The community will develop what the community needs. If there is not a need for it, it is just needlessly complicating the UI and options with functionality that is never used.

That said, I do think that the developers need to work closer with the add-on developers and the community, putting in the facility to help us help them, and reviewing what is available and what people are using regularly, and incorporating those features that the community has deemed as a whole and statistically that they need.

But multi-craft, even though I have it and it helps me, I don't think is one of those things.
    Quasim ibn-Muhammad - VR 12 Redguard Dragon Knight
    Taladriel Vanima - VR 5 Altmer Nightblade
    Ambalyo iyo Bogaadin - VR 1 Redguard Sorceror
    Options
  • glak
    glak
    ✭✭✭
    Islyn wrote: »
    Love the Templar Healer Nerfs. /sarcasm

Seriously - hardest job in the game and we are gimped
    Am I the only one that thinks that templars healing has been nerfed a lot..?

Sure we needed to be in pair with others, but I think that had something to be with giving other classes a buff in healing, not nerfing the Templar. We might not be viable healers after this update... Nerf + Dungeons increase in difficulty... nothing worth to be cleaned out there anymore, Restoration staff skill line is actualy superior by long (it already was, except for breath of life)... now my templar healer will be using only restoration staff skills, won't benefit from my templar healing tree anymore.

Did you really mean to destroy templars healing tree? Buff healing hot from cleanse ritual, less cast time on healing ritual... I mean, nobody uses healing ritual anymore, hot from resto staff is way better, nothing to be cleaned up in the game, massive nerf on both healing ritual and radiant aura.

And since Templars are meant to be The Healers - I get mildly annoyed over all this.

And just because we wanted to be on par with DPS class #3 of four.

Divorced healing staff buffs from Templar only to see us find a superior set of workarounds! :trollface::triumph:
    Options
  • ajback_ESO
    ajback_ESO
    ✭✭✭
    @ZOS_GinaBruno, did I miss it, or the destructive and restroom staves still calculate weapon damage instead of magic damage w/ it's skills & heavy/light attacks?
    Certifications:
    CompTIA A+
    CompTIA Network+
    CompTIA Security +
    Cisco CCENT
    Cisco CCNA
    Microsoft MTA
    Microsoft MCSA

Dual ASUS 27" VE278H Monitors
    Razer H-440 Case (Whats Inside?)
    GA-Z97X-Gaming 7 Motherboard
    i7-6800 CPU