Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 30:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – September 30, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
We will be performing maintenance for patch 10.2.2 on the PTS on Monday at 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC).

1.6 PTS Bugs and Issues Thread

• pppontus
    pppontus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Soulshine wrote: »
    Not sure if this was intentional or not but.... template chars created on the PTS have no morphs available for testing purposes, so short of taking the time level up the morph you cannot test the changes right away. If this is WAI, I for one do not find it a practical use of testing time to have to level up the base skill just to get to the morph in the given skill tree.
    It is indeed intentional. The idea was to test the base abilities, and eventually their morphs as well.

Worst idea ever. Well, unless the idea was to ensure that 50% of your testers just immediately leave the PTS and don't test anything? Honestly, do you really expect us to grind up skills on characters that will be wiped in a week? Or grind on the PTS at all? It always seems like you're forgetting that ZOS is the ones who want these thing tested, us players will still just quit if you launch it broken, we're not exactly going to go out of our way to test things for you. We would help test, but if you don't provide the tools, then forget it.

And if you thought we would run Trials, DSA etc. with no skills morphed.. well. Have fun finding someone to do that, I'm out. It's sad because a large part of our guild was very excited to try these things out, only to find out we get screwed again. Templates have always sucked, they've always been bugged, bad, had useless gear, not had access to crafted gear, etc. but this is just a new low.

Please let us know if you're going to fix this or not so I know if I can uninstall the PTS and get some nice hard drive space back.
  • ElemancerZzei
    1. I started with my two horses. Once I used a wayshrine for the first time, it made the mounts disappear.
    2. Using Wayshrines give infinite loading screens more commonly. (2 times out of 4 travels)
  • AngryNord
    AngryNord
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    During the tutorial, you still hear the voice of the argonian that used to break you out (Er-Teeus?) over Lyris'
  • Palidon
    Palidon
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Already see a nightmare in the making. Yet another update that is going to break a lot of things. I hope ZOS will keep UD 6 on the PTS until all tester issues are looked into and fixed. Already read one post were Stealth is really messed up.
  • Syntse
    Syntse
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    pppontus wrote: »
    Not sure if this was intentional or not but.... template chars created on the PTS have no morphs available for testing purposes, so short of taking the time level up the morph you cannot test the changes right away. If this is WAI, I for one do not find it a practical use of testing time to have to level up the base skill just to get to the morph in the given skill tree.
    It is indeed intentional. The idea was to test the base abilities, and eventually their morphs as well.

Worst idea ever. Well, unless the idea was to ensure that 50% of your testers just immediately leave the PTS and don't test anything? Honestly, do you really expect us to grind up skills on characters that will be wiped in a week? Or grind on the PTS at all? It always seems like you're forgetting that ZOS is the ones who want these thing tested, us players will still just quit if you launch it broken, we're not exactly going to go out of our way to test things for you. We would help test, but if you don't provide the tools, then forget it.

And if you thought we would run Trials, DSA etc. with no skills morphed.. well. Have fun finding someone to do that, I'm out. It's sad because a large part of our guild was very excited to try these things out, only to find out we get screwed again. Templates have always sucked, they've always been bugged, bad, had useless gear, not had access to crafted gear, etc. but this is just a new low.

Please let us know if you're going to fix this or not so I know if I can uninstall the PTS and get some nice hard drive space back.

You could just wait till the EU chars are copied and do the trials, dsa tests then.
    Syntse Dominion Khajiit Dragonknight Stamina Tank [50]
    Ra'Syntse Dominion Khajiit Nightblade Magica DPS [50]
    Syntselle Dominion Dark Elf Dragonknight Magica DPS [50]
    Syntseus Dominion Imperial Templar Healer [50]
    Syntsetar Dominion High Elf Sorcerer Magica DPS [50]
    Friar Tuktuk Daggerfall Brenton Templar Healer [50]
    Syntseyn Ebonheart Brenton Nightblade Magica DPS [50]
  • riverdragon72
    riverdragon72
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Palidon wrote: »
    Already see a nightmare in the making. Yet another update that is going to break a lot of things. I hope ZOS will keep UD 6 on the PTS until all tester issues are looked into and fixed. Already read one post were Stealth is really messed up.

After everybodies 'OOOO SHINEY!" wears off they will realize how broken and *** up this update is.
    Meh...**** it..
  • fromtesonlineb16_ESO
    fromtesonlineb16_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    If this is WAI, I for one do not find it a practical use of testing time to have to level up the base skill just to get to the morph in the given skill tree.
    The PTS is there for players to test what ZOS want tested not act as an 'early start' for the world-first-fixated, you know.

• fromtesonlineb16_ESO
    fromtesonlineb16_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Soris_ESO wrote: »
    Fine, than make them all at level 4, ready to morph, but unmorphed. I can't understand how do you guys expect people level all those skills again. God knows how many hours it takes to level those skills you want.
    So how about thinking ZOS may simply enable the morph button when they're ready to? Your expectation of their expectations is based on nothing more than a knee-jerk reaction to something you don't like and not on anything ZOS have actually SAID!

It MAY not be their plan but your asking "how do you expect" rather than "do you expect" is simply passive-aggressive in action.
    Edited by fromtesonlineb16_ESO on January 28, 2015 8:15AM
  • badmojo0777b14_ESO
    badmojo0777b14_ESO
    ✭✭✭
    istateres wrote: »
    All my ALTs lost their horse. Only the first character I logged into had a horse, even though all ALTS have horse abilities and had bought (not 1g horses) their own horses. I will say that each ALT bought the SAME horse (not an Imperial though). Shouldn't they ALL get a horse!

check your collectibles
  • kaorunandrak
    kaorunandrak
    ✭✭✭
    The new set bonus for deadly strike set grants 0% crit chance, Also hundings rage crit bonus at vet 12 green is only 1% and night mother as well. Didn't see anything about them changing these sets.
    Edited by kaorunandrak on January 28, 2015 8:35AM
    Guild Leader of The Crimson Moon PVE/PVP NA
    Join CM! http://thecrimsonmoon.enjin.com/page/724665/recruitment?gid=72859-0

Kaoru Nandrak - V16 DK Stamina DPS 2h/Heavy
    Jaoul Deathbringer - V16 NB Stamina DPS DW/Medium
    Zantare Deshuld - V16 NB Magicka Sap Tank S&B/Heavy
    Jarl Nan'Drak - Sorc Magika DPS 2h/Light
    Vilder Ymirson- Temp Magika DPS DW/Light
    Graywulf Odakai- DK Magika Tank S&B/Heavy
  • Sordidfairytale
    Sordidfairytale
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    LonePirate wrote: »

150127-001148 - Two different Stamina boost amounts are listed in the tooltip for the VR5 food Grandmam's Roast Rabbit. This appears to be an issue only with the tooltip.

The write up for all of the Ragout recipes appear to do double Stamina buff.

Grandmas Roast Rabbit:
    Increase Max Health and Stamina by 3432 and Max STAMINA by 3120 for 1 Hour.

Grammy loves Stamina.

Not sure if the second Stamina buff is supposed to be Magicka, but Stamina is getting the second buff number. It's not just a typo.

16594 + food = 16594 (diff of 0)
    11765 + food = 14880 (diff of 3115)
    9406 + food = 12238 (diff of 2832)
    The Vegemite Knight

"if the skeleton kills you, your dps is too low." ~STEVIL

The Elder World of WarScrollCraft Online ~joaaocaampos
  • krseb17_ESO
    krseb17_ESO
    ✭✭
    I resurrected a dead player i found on the streets of Daggerfall and I got labeled as a criminal with 800g bounty. Some kind of warning maybe should be visible.
  • DeathDealer19
    DeathDealer19
    ✭✭✭✭
    ZOS, loving this update but please adjust stamina costs. Blocking with 2 enemies or more on you=out of stamina in 2 seconds. Im loving everything else so much.
    @DeathDealer19

GM of We Wipe On Trash
    NA Server AD Faction
    VR14 High Elf Templar
    VR14 High Elf Dragonknight
    VR14 High Elf Sorcerer
    VR14 Imperial Dragonknight
    VR9 Bosmer Nightblade
  • Soris
    Soris
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Soris_ESO wrote: »
    Fine, than make them all at level 4, ready to morph, but unmorphed. I can't understand how do you guys expect people level all those skills again. God knows how many hours it takes to level those skills you want.
    So how about thinking ZOS may simply enable the morph button when they're ready to? Your expectation of their expectations is based on nothing more than a knee-jerk reaction to something you don't like and not on anything ZOS have actually SAID!

It MAY not be their plan but your asking "how do you expect" rather than "do you expect" is simply passive-aggressive in action.

Not gonna argue with you and just so you know, english isn't my native language. So bear wit me.

By having an end level template character means, it has everything maxed out. Forcing players to level up EVERY skill on an already end level character is not practical. It is a test server and your character can be wiped out anytime as they did our previous characters.
    So if they want people actually test things out, giving bug reports etc, they might have give the tools required for it. I personally not gonna grind any level and EU players have nothing to do in pts right now other than checking some fancy animations and justice system until they fix this or copy our characters from EU server.

Welkynd [Templar/AD/EU]
  • DeathDealer19
    DeathDealer19
    ✭✭✭✭
    OH I just remembered. 400k xp to get one CP is WAY too high. Speaking as someone who has done 90% of all quests in the game, there is no decent way to even hope to get CP. Spellscar grind for a CP would take like 2 days for each CP. please decrease this amount or give us some viable way. and please don't say run VR dungeons the whole time because id love to but other people wouldn't. and its even slower than spellscar. I don't want a grind, but I need some way to get xp and 400k is insane
    @DeathDealer19

GM of We Wipe On Trash
    NA Server AD Faction
    VR14 High Elf Templar
    VR14 High Elf Sorcerer
    VR9 Bosmer Nightblade
  • nikolaj.lemcheb16_ESO
    nikolaj.lemcheb16_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Mark Target put mobs into combat mode so you cannot get stealth attack bonus on them.
  • DeathDealer19
    DeathDealer19
    ✭✭✭✭
    will there be new water for alchemy? im in the pts and only getting cloud mist. template potions are lvl 50......
    @DeathDealer19

GM of We Wipe On Trash
    NA Server AD Faction
    VR14 High Elf Templar
    VR14 High Elf Sorcerer
    VR9 Bosmer Nightblade
  • Brizz
    Brizz
    ✭✭✭✭
    Unable to use cc break while in werewolf form. Werewolf form also does not receive cc immunity after being controlled (can shut them down indefinably)

ticket # 150128-000391

I will be CRUSHED if werewolf form goes live this broken. :(
    :.,_,.:*"'"*:.,_,.:*"'"* Guild of Shadows *"'":.,_,.:*"'"*:.,_,.:
    Briizz - v14 EP Werewolf Nightblade <Former Emperor - Chillrend NA>
    Brizz The Elder Dragon - v14 EP Dragon Knight
    Brizz - v12 DC Nightblade <Former Emperor - Celarus NA>
    Brizeer - v4 Stamina Sorcerer - Prophet of Zazeer-Destroyer of Buff Severs and Eater of Sweet Rolls-
    Watch LIVE @ www.twitch.tv/brizztv
  • Enodoc
    Enodoc
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    LonePirate wrote: »
    150127-001299 - I looted a backpack in Bruma in Cyrodiil and found some Filtered Water which is used to make Level 40 potions. Since Cyrodiil is a VR5 zone, I should only find Purified Water (VR1) or Cloud Mist (VR5). In 1.5 and earlier, I never found Filtered Water in Cyrodiil and I have looted hundreds of containers in Cyrodiil.
    Filtered Water is the standard in Cyrodiil from "Pure Water" nodes, so it has a high probability of turning up in Cyrodiil containers as well. (The only other source of Filtered is Coldharbour, which has hardly any water nodes, so Cyrodiil needs it. Purified Water and Cloud Mist come from the Silver and Gold zones respectively. See: UESP - Alchemy Solvents)
    will there be new water for alchemy? im in the pts and only getting cloud mist. template potions are lvl 50......
    No changes to Alchemy are expected. The water found in different zones should be comparable to the level of that zone. (eg, Cloud Mist in Gold Zones and Craglorn, Cleansed Water in your Lvl 31-37 and Lvl 37-43 zones)
    UESP: The Unofficial Elder Scrolls Pages - A collaborative source for all knowledge on the Elder Scrolls series since 1995
    Join us on Discord - discord.gg/uesp
  • Brizz
    Brizz
    ✭✭✭✭
    As a Nightblade, attacking a target with shields on does not proc siphoning attacks. This is also applying to the redguard racial (adrenaline rush)

Ticket # 150128-000406
    :.,_,.:*"'"*:.,_,.:*"'"* Guild of Shadows *"'":.,_,.:*"'"*:.,_,.:
    Briizz - v14 EP Werewolf Nightblade <Former Emperor - Chillrend NA>
    Brizz The Elder Dragon - v14 EP Dragon Knight
    Brizz - v12 DC Nightblade <Former Emperor - Celarus NA>
    Brizeer - v4 Stamina Sorcerer - Prophet of Zazeer-Destroyer of Buff Severs and Eater of Sweet Rolls-
    Watch LIVE @ www.twitch.tv/brizztv
  • Domander
    Domander
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Brizz wrote: »
    As a Nightblade, attacking a target with shields on does not proc siphoning attacks. This is also applying to the redguard racial (adrenaline rush)

Ticket # 150128-000406

That is possibly intended, I remember reading a dev post about the unique advantages/disadvantages of a damage shield... but good to report anyway just in case.
  • angelyn
    angelyn
    ✭✭✭✭
    Magelight:

Patch Notes say:
    Magelight

"Magelight now grants you the buff Major Spell Crit when toggled on, instead of revealing stealthed enemies.

Radiant Magelight (morph): This ability now reveals all enemies within 12 meters of the caster, and reduces the amount of damage nearby allies will take from stealth attacks. We also edited the tooltip to clarify that it’s active, you are immune to stuns from stealth attacks.

Inner Light (morph): This ability now increases your maximum Magicka by 5% instead of reducing your maximum Magicka when the ability is toggled on."

Since no morphed skills available to me I can only check Magelight in which the tooltip says it reduces max magicka by 5%. Is this intentional? Does that mean that the morph of Inner light will change it from -5% magicka to +5% magicka?

Haven't logged as bug as don't know if intentional..still need to level up damn skills in order to look at Inner Light...eventually..

• DeathDealer19
    DeathDealer19
    ✭✭✭✭
    okay yeah just spent an hour of gameplay trying to get a CP like we were told. I quested nonstop and got 60k xp..... 400k XP for 1 CP is insanely ridiculous. please ZOS change this. itll take us literally 5 years to earn 10 CP
    @DeathDealer19

GM of We Wipe On Trash
    NA Server AD Faction
    VR14 High Elf Templar
    VR14 High Elf Sorcerer
    VR9 Bosmer Nightblade
  • Enodoc
    Enodoc
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    angelyn wrote: »
    Since no morphed skills available to me I can only check Magelight in which the tooltip says it reduces max magicka by 5%. Is this intentional? Does that mean that the morph of Inner light will change it from -5% magicka to +5% magicka?

Haven't logged as bug as don't know if intentional..still need to level up damn skills in order to look at Inner Light...eventually..
    That's how I understand it. Nowhere in the Patch Notes does it say that Magelight itself no longer reduces Max Magicka. So the morph is now a choice between an increase in max magicka, or the ability to detect stealthed enemies. Since Magelight now has a Major Spell Crit buff, I guess Inner Light no longer increases that.
    UESP: The Unofficial Elder Scrolls Pages - A collaborative source for all knowledge on the Elder Scrolls series since 1995
    Join us on Discord - discord.gg/uesp
  • Izanagi.Xiiib16_ESO
    Izanagi.Xiiib16_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    okay yeah just spent an hour of gameplay trying to get a CP like we were told. I quested nonstop and got 60k xp..... 400k XP for 1 CP is insanely ridiculous. please ZOS change this. itll take us literally 5 years to earn 10 CP

Game will have longevity then :)
    @Solar_Breeze
    NA ~ Izanerys: Dracarys (Videos | Dracast Podcast)
    EU ~ Izanagi: Roleplay Circle (AOE Rats/ Zerg Squad / Banana Squad)
  • Menelaos
    Menelaos
    ✭✭✭✭
    Magelight

Tooltip says: Max. Magicka Reduction of 5%

When activating Magelight, however, my Magicka gets neither reduced nor increased. It just stays at its level.

Potions

The Major Fortitude buff of Health Potions does obviously not stack with Major Fortitude abilities like CoP, Blood Altar or Equilibrium.

Darth Vader says: "I find that lack of flexibility disturbing" B)
    Edited by Menelaos on January 28, 2015 10:45AM
    ...und Gallileo dreht sich doch!
  • LonePirate
    LonePirate
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    150128-000463 - When reading a new recipe to learn it, the notification in the upper right corner of the screen does not include the recipe name within the text that says that you learned how to make the recipe.
  • Bashev
    Bashev
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭

Game will have longevity then :)
    But I have no quests left....
    Because I can!
  • Lionxoft
    Lionxoft
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Catalyst Passive:

It isn't granting pot increase. That was a great source of healing for stamina based Nightblades. This must be a bug because I'm not sure why anyone at ZOS would make this change willingly lol. ;)
  • Domander
    Domander
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Brizz wrote: »
    Unable to use cc break while in werewolf form. Werewolf form also does not receive cc immunity after being controlled (can shut them down indefinably)

ticket # 150128-000391

I will be CRUSHED if werewolf form goes live this broken. :(

I can confirm this.

I was testing in PvE, break free does not work in werewolf form.