Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 30:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – September 30, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
We will be performing maintenance for patch 10.2.2 on the PTS on Monday at 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC).

PTS Patch Notes v1.6

• Kalman
    Kalman
    ✭✭✭✭
    Can u pls, use proper names of new buffs/debuffs in their description? for example what is "Major Defile buff" ???????????????
    Armor buffs
    Minor Resolve: Small increase to physical resistance.
    Major Resolve: Larger increase to physical resistance.
    Reduce Armor debuffs
    Minor Fracture: Small decrease to target’s physical resistance.
    Major Fracture: Larger increase to the target’s physical resistance.
    Spell Resistance buffs
    Minor Ward: Small increase to spell resist.
    Major Ward: Larger increase to spell resist.
    Reduce Spell Resistance debuffs
    Minor Breach: Small decrease to target’s spell resist.
    Major Breach: Larger decrease to target’s spell resist.
    Damage Taken buffs
    Minor Protection: Reduces damage taken by 8%
    Major Protection: Reduces damage taken by 30%
    Dodge buffs
    Minor Evasion: Increases dodge chance by 5%
    Major Evasion: Increases dodge chance by 20%
    Reduce Damage debuffs
    Minor Maim: Reduces target’s damage dealt by 15%
    Major Maim: Reduces target’s damage dealt by 30%
    Damage on Next Attack buff
    Major Empower: Increases damage of next attack by 20%
    Weapon Damage buffs
    Minor Brutality: Increases weapon damage by 5%
    Major Brutality: Increases weapon damage by 20%
    Spell Damage buffs
    Minor Sorcery: Increases spell damage by 5%
    Major Sorcery: Increases spell damage by 20%
    Critical Damage buffs
    Minor Force: Increases critical damage amounts by 15%
    Major Force: Increases critical damage amounts by 40%
    Weapon Critical Chance buffs
    Minor Savagery: Increases weapon critical chance by 3%
    Major Savagery: Increases weapon critical chance by 10%
    Spell Critical Chance buffs
    Minor Prophecy: Increases spell critical chance by 3%
    Major Prophecy: Increases spell critical chance by 10%
    Healing Done buffs
    Minor Mending: Increases healing done by 8%
    Major Mending: Increases healing done by 30%
    Healing Taken buffs
    Minor Vitality: Increases healing taken by 8%
    Major Vitality: Increases healing taken by 30%
    Reduce Healing Taken debuffs
    Minor Defile: Reduces target’s healing taken by 15%
    Major Defile: Reduces target’s healing taken by 40%
    Reduce Max Health debuffs
    Minor Mangle: reduces target’s max health by 10%
    Major Mangle: reduces target’s max health by 40%
    Health Recovery buffs
    Minor Fortitude: increases health recovery by 10%
    Major Fortitude: increases health recovery by 30%
    Magicka Recovery buffs
    Minor Intellect: Increases magicka recovery by 10%
    Major Intellect: Increases magicka recovery by 30%
    Stamina Recovery buffs
    Minor Endurance: Increases stamina recovery by 10%
    Major Endurance: Increases stamina recovery by 30%
    Movement Speed buffs
    Minor Expedition: Increases movement speed by 10%
    Major Expedition: Increases movement speed by 40%
    Ultimate Gain
    Minor Heroism: Increases Ultimate gain by 1
    Major Heroism: Increases Ultimate gain by 3

It was in your quote: Major Defile: Reduces target’s healing taken by 40%
  • Kalman
    Kalman
    ✭✭✭✭
    WebBull wrote: »
    No change to Bat swarm? It is already completely overpowered and now coupled with 10% less damage to vamps, it will be a required ultimate in PvP.\

Also, why did you nerf Caltrops to only 6 players? It useless now. Before it at least help slightly against zerg balls.

Shouldn't be overpowered with changes to the way ultimate is gained.
  • Darlgon
    Darlgon
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Audio
    General

Resolved many cases where an NPC would have inconsistent-sounding voices.

Ooooh.. does that mean that the rockstar lineup who originally voiced the characters came in for redubbing? COoooool.. Meet anyone someone missed the first time?
    Edited by Darlgon on January 27, 2015 8:23PM
    Power level to CP160 in a week:
    Where is the end game? You just played it.
    Why don't I have 300+ skill points? Because you skipped content along the way.
    Where is new content? Sigh.
  • Ethona
    Ethona
    ✭✭✭
    Honestly I expected a lot more ... at least twice this size with how they were hype.
  • Dragath
    Dragath
    ✭✭✭✭
    Layenem wrote: »
    Vordae wrote: »
    Here let me help you. Use Entropy. You now get a DoT ability that heals you and gives you the Major Sorcery buff. Crit surge gives you the Major Brutality buff and gives you a heal every time you crit. Who would have thought that a spell that will heal you will also give you the missing buff you are complaining about and help fix your survivability issues. I wonder if having the morph to Entropy also gives you 8% max health still. Then that would really help your surviability.

Oh no, we've noted that already. I'm pretty sure I'm a far better player than you, I know, pompous. More than likely the truth.

The CONCEPT is that while BOTH morphs to Surge provide a bonus to stamina based DPS only one provides one for magicka based DPS. Now I could be wrong here... but do they not create these spells? Is it that unreasonable that instead of being a suck up you could see the flaw of providing both magicka and stamina buffs to one morph that, instead, one morph could, oh I don't know, provide a magicka buff AND the crit heal and the other is the stamina buff AND the crit heal? Or is it just outside of your capability to be reasonable at all? I guess you don't have any concept of min/max either as WHY WOULD I NEED A STAMINA BUFF AS A MAGICKA DPS??? Lost yet? Probably.

Now, if we're going to talk about forcing players to use more than one ability to perform a single action then explain to me why no other class has to do this? Can't? Oh, right. Probably don't understand game mechanics enough... otherwise you wouldn't be finding idiotic arguments to support your lazy theorycrafting.

Here, since you've probably not considered how the DPS bar would look, allow me to lay out a rough design:

1) Mage Light, Pet 1, Pet 2, Crit Surge, Daedric Curse

2) Mage Light, Pet 1, Pet 2, Lightning Flood, Impulse

-or-

2) Mage Light, Pet 1, Pet 2, Weakness, Force Shock

Since we're talking about magicka DPS then we're also talking about LA. Decreasing DPS to put on a DoT that doesn't heal for jack against more than one enemy is laughable at best.

You could change out other lines, sure, but from a DPS stand point, or even a solo stand point, Entropy (chosing the max health morph is adorable, really it is) STILL is a loss of DPS while no other class has to lose DPS and have their survivability.

The FACT that you think adding entropy in any morph will increase survivability soloing or allow you to be play a DPS in groups tells me you don't know jack about end game at all. Which is the primary reason why I'm confident that I'm far better at the game than you are. Funny thing is when you NBs cried about your class and how bad it sucked every Sorc in the game agreed. We didn't try to create some dumb assessment of a class we could see was underwhelming, much like you are now. If you don't play the Sorc then zip it, you have no clue. Honestly.
    before someone tries to argue.
    i am not a sorc, but he is right.
    You can see, that ZOS put a lot of work in that Update, but it also looks like they dont have much clue at all, and thats not sorc specific. They could have and should have fixed the magicka/stamina build issues quite easily with an overhaul as big as this one is.
  • r.jan_emailb16_ESO
    r.jan_emailb16_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Where did the promised alliance war skills go?
    Lairgren | DC Dragonknight - August Palatine
    playing for eXile

I'm done, CU somewhere else.
  • Smaxx
    Smaxx
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Iago wrote: »
    When is the duration of the transformation going to be fixed? As it stands now the only way I can take o mobs and stay transformed for 2 min plus is by fighting mobs that are 25 or more levels lower than myself. I should be able to do it on any mob my level at the very least. people have been asking for this since pre-lanch is their an ETA or are we SOL?

I can't really follow you. I'm regularly using Werewolf in PvE and as long as there are thrash mobs nearby (about same level as me), I can stay in Werwolf form indefinitely.

Also, these changes look like you'll be able to stay in werewolf form almost indefinitely as long as you're in actual combat:
    [*] Blood Rage
    • Using this passive will now increase the amount of time you are transformed as a werewolf by 3 seconds every time you take damage.
    • This passive now has a 3 second cooldown.
    Once every 3 seconds your transformation is prolonged by 3 seconds, if you've been hit. Combined with the fact that the server doesn't process events in realtime (it's more like ticks once every second or so), this essentially means as long as someone attacks you, you'll stay in werewolf form. You no longer have to stop fighting to devour enemies to continue fighting.
  • Dagoth_Rac
    Dagoth_Rac
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    This is gonna be a pain to debug, both for the players and ZOS. Gonna be very hard to tell difference between legitimate issues in new system and just not having the hang of how things work in new system. For every 2 or 3 legitimate issues in new system, ZOS are gonna have 1000 bug reports that are best answered by, "That may have worked in the old ESO, but that is not the approach to take in the new ESO."

I think it would be a good idea for ZOS to give hints about what kinds of builds they were using in internal testing. Some tips about what kinds of combinations work in new system. And why these are good choices in new system.

This is not 1 or 2 overpowered skills being nerfed where you can say, "Tough. Figure out yourself how to live without that 1 skill you were spamming." These are huge changes that are going to effect just about every player in the game. Some guides or pointers about how to approach this new system would be much appreciated. By the time players figure this out on their own on PTS, it might be too late for useful feedback because go live is imminent.
  • Layenem
    Layenem
    ✭✭✭✭
    Where did the promised alliance war skills go?

They're adding in a few notes they overlooked. HOW they overlooked these in particular is beyond me. Busy busy I guess. If you go back further in this thread you'll see it if you'd like some proof.
  • Gandogal
    Gandogal
    ✭✭
    Combat & Gameplay

[*] Overload
    • Reduced the initial cost of Overload and its morphs to 75 Ultimate from 125 Ultimate.
    • Overload light attacks no longer trigger the global cooldown, which will result in an overall increase to Overload DPS.

Does this mean u can now do light attack animation cancelling with overload? :dizzy_face:

some thoughts on sorcerer changes:
    • Crystal fragment, curse and mana pet gets buffed. They are clearly trying to put us back to class skills. something i was looking for. We will have to try out tho how this works;
    • the changes in attronach sounds good, as long as the synergy is used. finnaly mages ultimate are getting some love. not us much as i was waiting for tho. still no good AE ultimate?
    • For me the change in surge is okay. you have to decide whether you want the healing or the extra spell damage from one spell. u can get the same spell damage buff from entropy anyways (!), so you could still get both benefits using 2 spells (on the offhand?) or just use entropy when no selfhealing is needed;
    • all the bigger changes affect single target damage however (im not going to discuss CF or curse AE damage ...); the buzff of liquid lightning is good and necessary, but seems not enough considering how much AE damage NBs and DKs do (esp. with their ultimates..)
    • the changes to destro staff seem hard to rate without testing.

however, due to the massive changes in stats, the removal of softcaps, the changes in the buffs etcetc. it is absolutely impossible to come to a conclusion without testing.
  • Rammi
    Rammi
    ✭✭✭
    Asking again and no answer yet @ZOS_GinaBruno‌
    "Gina wrote:
    For example, if you are Veteran Rank 12 and have 800,000XP progress towards Veteran Rank 13, you will receive 59 Champion Points after the system goes live.

In the above example based on what you described should the amount of champion points that is given be 64 and not 59.

Rank 12 earns you 5 X 12 which is 60

plus 4 for 800K progression? or does rank 1 not count?

If rank 1 does not count does post VR14 XP some how count?

Edited by Rammi on January 27, 2015 8:31PM
    The Champion System should have rewarded Champion Points based off of achievements and feats earned through excelling at end game content not grinding your life away vs mobs in order to stay competitive. This system is uncreative and is a great example of extremely lazy system design. Yes, you should be embarrassed
  • ZOS_GinaBruno
    ZOS_GinaBruno
    Community Manager
    Will we get a full respec after 1.6 goes live?
    Yes, you will get a free respec.
    @ZOS_GinaBruno‌ I see you commenting to a lot of other items. Any statement on the Unstable Familiar text? Is it backwards or are they really going to be non tank types soloing and getting 1-shot because they taunted off of the tanks while grouping? Or are you looking into it? Anything at this point will be better than pretending nothing has been asked.

"Unstable Familiar

The unstable familiar (as well as the pets from the morphs of this ability) will no longer taunt monsters if the summoning player character is the only one on the hate list for that monster."
    That was written incorrectly. It will now taunt monsters if the summoning player character is the only one on the hate list.
    Gina Bruno
    Senior Community Manager
    Dev Tracker | Service Alerts | ESO Twitter | My Twitter
    Staff Post
  • Garbrac
    Garbrac
    ✭✭✭
    Rammi wrote: »
    Asking again and no answer yet @ZOS_GinaBruno‌
    "Gina wrote:
    For example, if you are Veteran Rank 12 and have 800,000XP progress towards Veteran Rank 13, you will receive 59 Champion Points after the system goes live.

In the above example based on what you described should the amount of champion points that is given be 64 and not 59.

Rank 12 earns you 5 X 12 which is 60

plus 4 for 800K progression? or does rank 1 not count?

If rank 1 does not count does post VR14 XP some how count?
    VR1 does not count as 5. as VR1 is just level 50. You need to hit VR2 to get the 5 CPs
    Edited by Garbrac on January 27, 2015 8:34PM
  • Gandogal
    Gandogal
    ✭✭
    Oh no, we've noted that already. I'm pretty sure I'm a far better player than you, I know, pompous. More than likely the truth.
    Probably don't understand game mechanics enough... otherwise you wouldn't be finding idiotic arguments to support your lazy theorycrafting.

Here, since you've probably not considered how the DPS bar would look, allow me to lay out a rough design:
    The FACT that you think ... tells me you don't know jack about end game at all. Which is the primary reason why I'm confident that I'm far better at the game than you are. ... If you don't play the Sorc then zip it, you have no clue. Honestly.

oh my. can someone get the kids back home?
  • Layenem
    Layenem
    ✭✭✭✭
    Gandogal wrote: »
    • Crystal fragment, curse and mana pet gets buffed. They are clearly trying to put us back to class skills. something i was looking for. We will have to try out tho how this works;
    • the changes in attronach sounds good, as long as the synergy is used. finnaly mages ultimate are getting some love. not us much as i was waiting for tho. still no good AE ultimate?
    • For me the change in surge is okay. you have to decide whether you want the healing or the extra spell damage from one spell. u can get the same spell damage buff from entropy anyways (!), so you could still get both benefits using 2 spells (on the offhand?) or just use entropy when no selfhealing is needed;

These are the only two things I would like to address in this. Or you could read my previous post but it was a little rage lead directed at someone who doesn't even play Sorc trying to tell Sorcs it's okay...

The "pets" might be doing increased damage but one of them will be useless in groups (and soloing if your aim was to use it as a tank pet - Familiar/Clannfear) so it's a bit of a wash here as you'll only be rocking one pet (they said that pet class DPS was superior with both pets up, not one, so again we'll be slacking somewhere and having to spam Crush Shock to DPS)... which leads me to my next point:

Where on your bar, as a DPS, are you going to place entropy? Do you think that the dot damage is going to really be sufficient? Because it wasn't even worth considering before and now it's only worth considering because of the buff... IF the buff is worth it. So now Sorcs have two buffs they have to keep up as a DPS, which if you noted any of the buffing/DPS trends pre 1.6 you lost DPS every time you had to reapply a buff... now we have to reapply 2...

Show me where this is okay?
  • ZOS_GinaBruno
    ZOS_GinaBruno
    Community Manager
    Ok guys, here are some clarifications/additions that we'll be adding to the original notes on the first page:

Missing Buffs/Debuffs
    • Minor Berserk Buff: Increases all damage done by 8%.
    • Major Berserk Buff: Increases all damage done by 25%.
    • Minor Maim Debuff: Reduces the damage your target can do by 15%.
    • Major Maim Debuff: Reduces the damage your target can do by 30%.

Sorcerer
    • Daedric Summoning
      • Unstable Familiar
        • The unstable familiar (as well as the pets from the morphs of this ability) will now taunt monsters if the summoning player character is the only one on the hate list for that monster.

Alliance War
    • Assault
      • Guard
        • This new ability will intercept all projectiles that are targeted at allies near you, and when toggled, will also drain your target’s stamina while active.
        • Mystic Guard (morph): Your allies gain the Minor Vitality buff.
        • Stalwart Guard (morph): Using this ability will slow your stamina drain.
      • Vigor
        • This new ability will place a strong heal over time on allies within 10 meters over 4 seconds.
        • Resolving Vigor (morph): This ability will increase the heal value on yourself.
        • Echoing Vigor (morph): Increases the radius to 15 meters.
    • Support
      • Reveal
        • This new ability will cast a projectile to travel to a specified location, which will reveal all enemies within 10 meters.
        • Lingering Flare (morph): The area of effect will persist for 4 seconds after the ability is cast.
        • Scorching Flare (morph): Using this ability will place a damage over time on any revealed enemies.
      • Magicka Detonation
        • Using this new ability will place a bomb on your target. After 4 seconds, the bomb will explode dealing high area of effect damage. This ability has a 2 second cast time.
        • Inevitable Detonation (morph): This ability will deal area of effect damage if dispelled.
        • Proximity Detonation (morph): This ability, cast upon yourself, will blow up and damage all nearby enemies after a few seconds.
    Gina Bruno
    Senior Community Manager
    Dev Tracker | Service Alerts | ESO Twitter | My Twitter
    Staff Post
  • Kraven
    Kraven
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I get it.
    It's a lot of text.
    Probably over whelming to the developers to make some of these changes.
    As a player?
    Very Underwhelming. Some seem to just make no sense at all, makes you wonder if they're even paying attention to the game they're making any more.

It's still obvious DK is a dev. favorite, and it's still obvious old Nick likes his NB. Does any Dev with any say so play a sorc worth a damn? Templar is mediocre but at least they have healing to excel at.

All in all doesn't affect me of course. Not because I have all 4 in vet ranks. Not because if vet ranks are removed it's exactly the same as if I had all 4 at V14. Not because it's too little too late. It's just too little. Over shadowed by selling out integrity of the product.

Hope there was no expectation that these notes would bring any of the players who cancelled subs back to the game.
    V14 - IMPERIAL NIGHTBLADE - DPS/TANK
    V13 - BRETON SORCERER - HEALS/DPS
    V2 - REDGUARD DRAGONKNIGHT - MELEE DPS
    V1 - BRETON TEMPLAR - TANK/DPS

to be continued... Nevermind, no longer "to be continued"
  • Layenem
    Layenem
    ✭✭✭✭
    @ZOS_GinaBruno‌ I see you commenting to a lot of other items. Any statement on the Unstable Familiar text? Is it backwards or are they really going to be non tank types soloing and getting 1-shot because they taunted off of the tanks while grouping? Or are you looking into it? Anything at this point will be better than pretending nothing has been asked.

"Unstable Familiar

The unstable familiar (as well as the pets from the morphs of this ability) will no longer taunt monsters if the summoning player character is the only one on the hate list for that monster."
    That was written incorrectly. It will now taunt monsters if the summoning player character is the only one on the hate list.

You, @ZOS_GinaBruno‌ are amazing! Thank you!!!
  • Layenem
    Layenem
    ✭✭✭✭
    @Gandogal‌ I correct my previous statement, and rightly so. Both pets will be viable and can be considered buffed. Gina pointed out that the notes were typed incorrectly and the clannfear will ONLY taunt if the player is the only one on the hate list.

The other point still stands though :P hehe
    Edited by Layenem on January 27, 2015 8:39PM
  • Darlgon
    Darlgon
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Thanks, @Sord. :) It was bound to happen.

@ZoS_GinaBruno Another one for ya. In "Combat and Gameplay":
    Renamed the name for the buff icon that appears on your Character sheet when you are immune from crowd control to “Ability CC Immunity.”Fixed an issue where both weapons would flash when enchanting or charging dual wield weapons.

Pretty sure that should be two separate issue:
    Renamed the name for the buff icon that appears on your Character sheet when you are immune from crowd control to “Ability CC Immunity.”
    Fixed an issue where both weapons would flash when enchanting or charging dual wield weapons.

• Gandogal
    Gandogal
    ✭✭
    These are the only two things I would like to address in this. Or you could read my previous post but it was a little rage lead directed at someone who doesn't even play Sorc trying to tell Sorcs it's okay...

Show me where this is okay?

see my post above regarding your "little rage"...
    @Gandogal‌ I correct my previous statement, and rightly so. Both pets will be viable and can be considered buffed. Gina pointed out that the notes were typed incorrectly and the clannfear will ONLY taunt if the player is the only one on the hate list.

The other point still stands though :P hehe

yes i realized that before u did the last 2 posts...
    Edited by Gandogal on January 27, 2015 8:41PM
  • Darlgon
    Darlgon
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Also, From DK section
    Fiery Grip
    If the target of Fiery Grip is unable to be pulled to you for any reason, you will now be pulled to the target.

Cool.. new exploit for DKs to get on the walls of a keep.
    Inferno
    This ability has completely changed. It can now be toggled, has no cost, and deals no area of effect damage. Instead, when toggled on, Inferno will fire a projectile at the nearest target within 15 meters while in combat. In addition, Inferno provides the Major Prophecy buff while active.
    Flames of Oblivion (morph): This ability now provides the same effect as Inferno, as well as providing the Major Savagery buff while active.
    Sea of Flames (morph): This ability provides the same effect as Inferno, in addition to restoring Magicka to you whenever an enemy is killed by one of the projectiles.
    Updated the visual effects for Inferno and both morphs.

Sigh.. really? Why not just say Inferno is gone and we have a new range skill called Fire Spike, with its morphs Fire Sucker Spike and Fire Grounding Rod.
  • nikolaj.lemcheb16_ESO
    nikolaj.lemcheb16_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭

"Unstable Familiar

Oh wow, yes that makes a lot of sense. But what if the sorc has other pets out do the clanfear stop taunting with the winged twilight get agro?
  • Erock25
    Erock25
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭

"Unstable Familiar

Oh wow, yes that makes a lot of sense. But what if the sorc has other pets out do the clanfear stop taunting with the winged twilight get agro?

twilight has no taunt.
    You earned the 500 LOLs badge.
    You received 500 LOLs. It ain't no fluke, you post great stuff and we're lucky to have you here. +50 points
  • Brasseurfb16_ESO
    Brasseurfb16_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭
    OVERVIEW
    Teleport Strike
    This ability will now critically hit properly.
    Fixed an issue with the cast time listed on this ability’s tooltip.
    Ambush: This ability now uses stamina instead of magicka, and applies the Minor Berserk buff on the next attack.

Hello Gina, I have 2 questions for your team.

What is the Minor Berserk buff? I scrolled down the patchnote but I can't find any information about that minor buff.

I also have a question about the Hemorrhage passive change. Does it mean we loose our 10% critical damage bonus with sneak attacks since we technicaly need a critical strike to trigger the buff? Or does the buff take priority over the damage calculation in the condition list and thus includes the 15% critical damage bonus whenever we do a Sneak Attack (since it automaticaly crits)?

Thanks for your feedback! :smile:
  • FordPrefect
    FordPrefect
    ✭✭✭
    Dagoth_Rac wrote: »
    I think it would be a good idea for ZOS to give hints about what kinds of builds they were using in internal testing. Some tips about what kinds of combinations work in new system. And why these are good choices in new system.

I *really* want to see the internal Sorcerer builds. This would give us an idea where the developers were coming from when we try to make new builds.

I get that the way things were is gone now. That's fine. This is not our game, made the way we want it, but it's ZoS's game, made the way THEY want it. That's fine too. Just clue us in on how *they* would play the game.

Maybe an idea for a new type of Battlemaster's Quarter. Instead of builds from the community, builds from the developers and playtesters.
  • nikolaj.lemcheb16_ESO
    nikolaj.lemcheb16_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Erock25 wrote: »

"Unstable Familiar

twilight has no taunt.

No but it does get a lot of agro because it has a ranged attack and thus hit mobs first often in fights.
  • FordPrefect
    FordPrefect
    ✭✭✭
    "Unstable Familiar

HOLY Stendarr! That makes a ton of difference!
  • Dagoth_Rac
    Dagoth_Rac
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Kalman wrote: »
    Cinbri wrote: »
    @ZOS_GinaBruno Zos promised magica return passive for Templar, but nothing about it in patchnotes.

Ya got this: "Restoring Aura now grants you the buffs Minor Fortitude, Minor Intellect, and Minor Endurance when the ability is slotted into the ability bar. When the ability is activated, it provides Major Fortitude and Major Endurance."

That seems weak. It is only a 10% increase of magicka recovery. And Templars have to use a skill spot for it, probably on both bars. Other classes get resource management from passives or as side effects of skills that are very useful in other ways. Now Templars have to take up a slot on both bars just to get a minor magicka regen buff? And don't forget that stamina and health regen boost of skill has been cut from 15% to 10% when skill is slotted and stamina and health regen boost of skill has been cut from 80% to 40% when activated.
  • Stalwart385
    Stalwart385
    ✭✭✭✭
    Downloading a 8.6 GB update. Realm Status is still offline.