The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

The Unkillable DK Build

• TagaParti
    TagaParti
    ✭✭✭✭
    il be online 4hrs from now. anyone who wants to try out and kill the unkillable are welcome. Sheliza is EP, NA thornblade! PM me ingame, @tagaparti. hopefully you can record the fight and post it on this thread, sorry i dont have the software to do it.
    Sheliza "The Unkillable"

Facebook Page for the Tournaments
    Elder Scrolls Online Tournaments
    Please search and hit Like to see future post and updates for the events
    youtube channel: tagaparti
  • Sanct16
    Sanct16
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    @Sypher you have been challenged ;)
    Edited by Sanct16 on January 27, 2015 9:24AM
    - EU - Raid Leader of Banana Zerg Squad
    AD | AR 50 | Sanct Fir'eheal | ex Mana DK @31.10.2015
    EP | AR 50 | Sanctosaurus | Mana NB
    AD | AR 44 | rekt ya | Mana NB
    AD | AR 41 | Sanct Thunderstorm | Mana Sorc
    EP | AR 36 | S'na'ct | Mana NB {NA}
    AD | AR 29 | Captain Full Fist| Stam DK
    AD | AR 29 | Sanct The Dark Phoenix| Stam Sorc
    EP | AR 16 | Horny Sanct | Stam Warden
    EP | AR 16 | Sánct Bánáná Sláyér | Mana DK
    DC | AR 13 | ad worst faction eu | Stam Sorc
    DC | AR 13 | Lagendary Sanct | Mana NB

>320.000.000 AP
  • Xexpo
    Xexpo
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    dark flare
    Kiki Dickson ~~~ Dixmanian Devil ~~~ Cornelius Buckshank Jr.
    Histy-Fitz ~~~ Boozemer ~~~ Chace X'expo
    Lluvia De'Fuego ~~~ Shakes Spear
    Macro and Cheese NA/PC
  • KBKB
    KBKB
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    kaer426 wrote: »
    dark flare

scales
  • TagaParti
    TagaParti
    ✭✭✭✭
    i love healing debuff, please use it. :-)
    Sheliza "The Unkillable"

• Xexpo
    Xexpo
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    KBKB wrote: »
    dark flare

scales
    defensive stance

Macro and Cheese NA/PC
  • KBKB
    KBKB
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    TagaParti wrote: »

You are just too much.
    dark flare

scales
    defensive stance

I don't roll SnB* because i like exciting play =(

*rarely
  • TagaParti
    TagaParti
    ✭✭✭✭
    i call for a challenge to any emperor in the game now! the resources of any character which isnt emperor will not be enough. il be online 1 hr from now, hope to see someone challenging enough.
    Sheliza "The Unkillable"

• Xexpo
    Xexpo
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Um, you'll die like the rest of the dk's.
    (Or is this some dueling thread?, I admittedly only read the first and last page :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes: )

Macro and Cheese NA/PC
  • Xexpo
    Xexpo
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    dark flare

scales
    defensive stance

*rarely
    show me another counter to scales and i'll use that instead :cookie:

Macro and Cheese NA/PC
  • TagaParti
    TagaParti
    ✭✭✭✭
    30 minutes to go online. i will be waiting for anyone who is brave enough to try. NA - Thornblade, milegate between Kingscrest and Dragonclaw. Record the fight and post it here please. Thanks!
    Edited by TagaParti on January 27, 2015 10:16AM
    Sheliza "The Unkillable"

• Xexpo
    Xexpo
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    30 minutes to go online. i will be waiting for anyone who is brave enough to try. NA - Thornblade, milegate between Kingscrest and Dragonclaw. Record the fight and post it here please. Thanks!
    so yes? a duel build dk? like the 20min+ wait-til-i-fall-asleep build?

Macro and Cheese NA/PC
  • TagaParti
    TagaParti
    ✭✭✭✭
    im online. pm me ingame if you want to get this build. and for doubters, you can try me out. :D
    Sheliza "The Unkillable"

• KBKB
    KBKB
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    dark flare

scales
    defensive stance

*rarely
    show me another counter to scales and i'll use that instead :cookie:

I roll overload that bar is completely devoted to DKs Streak, trops, mines, encase, surge/wrath and i pump them with light attacks the moment scales drops + a lot of dodge rolling + a lot of toggling to immoveable + luck I sometimes kill DKs ='( they are tots not OP though.
  • Koensol
    Koensol
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    You guys probably know my DK character named Sheliza. (NA server - Legend guild officer)

I swear she is unkillable on 1on1 situation, any class, any race, noob or even the best player out there. And she is also a killer, most will go down, few will manage to get a draw, and noone can kill her.

After lots of deaths, tons of testing and studying, i came up with this build, making others call Sheliza, a Raid Boss, MegaTank, Monster.

I will not share my build for now tho, but if someone is interested you can PM me ingame and maybe il accept some ingame items in exchange of this build.

I assure you, noone can ever kill this build 1on1, and the dps is awesome. If you wanna try to kill me before you believe what im saying, leave a message ingame and il show you this Raid Boss.

Bolded for douchery
    It's the general narcism that is infesting these forums lately. Its as if people have the need to suck up to themselves all the time.

• KBKB
    KBKB
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Koensol wrote: »
    You guys probably know my DK character named Sheliza. (NA server - Legend guild officer)

I swear she is unkillable on 1on1 situation, any class, any race, noob or even the best player out there. And she is also a killer, most will go down, few will manage to get a draw, and noone can kill her.

After lots of deaths, tons of testing and studying, i came up with this build, making others call Sheliza, a Raid Boss, MegaTank, Monster.

I will not share my build for now tho, but if someone is interested you can PM me ingame and maybe il accept some ingame items in exchange of this build.

I assure you, noone can ever kill this build 1on1, and the dps is awesome. If you wanna try to kill me before you believe what im saying, leave a message ingame and il show you this Raid Boss.

Bolded for douchery
    It's the general narcism that is infesting these forums lately. Its as if people have the need to suck up to themselves all the time.

Mentioning narcissism yet ignoring the OP's post? I don't think ZOS made a reaction for these forums to appropriately react to your post.
  • Koensol
    Koensol
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭

Bolded for douchery

Mentioning narcissism yet ignoring the OP's post? I don't think ZOS made a reaction for these forums to appropriately react to your post.
    Uhm, the narcism part was directed at the OP. As in basically a "I agree with you" :p It's just I'm getting tired of reading bs from people like the OP who feel the need to waste others time with their ego trip.

• TagaParti
    TagaParti
    ✭✭✭✭
    This post is for those who are interested for such kind of build, and several people really want it. At least i can help them, so dont make judgement just because you are thinking that im just telling a lie here. You are free to try me out. I will be more than willing to impress you. Thank you. :D
    Edited by TagaParti on January 27, 2015 11:13AM
    Sheliza "The Unkillable"

• KBKB
    KBKB
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Bolded for douchery

Uhm, the narcism part was directed at the OP. As in basically a "I agree with you" :p It's just I'm getting tired of reading bs from people like the OP who feel the need to waste others time with their ego trip.

I'm so sorry sir! The fact I was the quote subject (fact not narcissistic ;)) threw me but yes /agree with you your lol was re diverted to an agree =3D
    Edited by KBKB on January 27, 2015 11:26AM
  • olsborg
    olsborg
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Almost anyone can make a 1v1 build thats unkillable...in 1v1, if played right. Its not hard at all. Is it fun? hellno.

PC EU
    PvP only
  • Fissh
    Fissh
    ✭✭✭✭✭

So you are extorting ingame items from people who want your build? Based on "hey, I am awesome"? How silly is this? And people all over this thread......
    a 'real' "Raid Boss".... AND FOR 2 EASY PAYMENTS OF 9.99 GOLD YOU CAN BE A RAID BOSS TOO!!! What a load of....

[Moderator Note: Edited per our rules on Flaming]
    Edited by ZOS_UlyssesW on January 29, 2015 4:35PM
    <X-Raided>
  • Digiman
    Digiman
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Iago wrote: »
    You know I've heard a lot of rumors about the overpowered Dragon knight And how they can't be stopped But I'll be damned if I've ever seen one in person.

I play a Dragon Knight I've got it up to the vet 14 I've tried every build combination I can think of And everyone still kicks my ass. So I'd really like to see that in person. I'd like to set up a time when we're both on So we can meet up somewhere in Cyrodill And I can see you're un-killable Dragon knight in action.

Well it obvious you aren't a vampire. So you are kill able. DK with batswarm plus your tanking abilities and your god mode. Also I think you are playing your class wrong.
  • Sanct16
    Sanct16
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Digiman wrote: »
    Iago wrote: »
    You know I've heard a lot of rumors about the overpowered Dragon knight And how they can't be stopped But I'll be damned if I've ever seen one in person.

I play a Dragon Knight I've got it up to the vet 14 I've tried every build combination I can think of And everyone still kicks my ass. So I'd really like to see that in person. I'd like to set up a time when we're both on So we can meet up somewhere in Cyrodill And I can see you're un-killable Dragon knight in action.

Well it obvious you aren't a vampire. So you are kill able. DK with batswarm plus your tanking abilities and your god mode. Also I think you are playing your class wrong.
    In 1v1 killing a DK vamp is easier to kill than a non-vamp DK. In 1vX vamp DK is better but still very easy to kill.

- EU - Raid Leader of Banana Zerg Squad
    AD | AR 50 | Sanct Fir'eheal | ex Mana DK @31.10.2015
    EP | AR 50 | Sanctosaurus | Mana NB
    AD | AR 44 | rekt ya | Mana NB
    AD | AR 41 | Sanct Thunderstorm | Mana Sorc
    EP | AR 36 | S'na'ct | Mana NB {NA}
    AD | AR 29 | Captain Full Fist| Stam DK
    AD | AR 29 | Sanct The Dark Phoenix| Stam Sorc
    EP | AR 16 | Horny Sanct | Stam Warden
    EP | AR 16 | Sánct Bánáná Sláyér | Mana DK
    DC | AR 13 | ad worst faction eu | Stam Sorc
    DC | AR 13 | Lagendary Sanct | Mana NB

>320.000.000 AP
  • TagaParti
    TagaParti
    ✭✭✭✭
    Guys, im online now, come and try me. I assure you, you will be amazed. :D
    Sheliza "The Unkillable"

• frozywozy
    frozywozy
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    coz it is not a troll thread. all of us playing the game are looking for a build for our beloved characters. and who wouldnt want an Unkillable build. Several people are sending me messages of interest and they love to give me items in exchange of this unique build. 1 day you will see groups of DKs with this build, and thats really a bad thing for other classes. Dont worry tho, i wont give it so cheap so that they will keep the secret to themselves only, this should not be shared to every DK, as it will leave no choice for ZoS to totally nerf the class.

Is this what you learn in marketing in 2015 ?? Wow. Good luck pal!
    Frozn - Stamdk - AR50
    Frosted - Magplar - AR50
    Frodn - Magden - AR50
    Warmed - Magblade - AR50
    Mmfrozy - Magsorc - AR44
    Necrozn - Magcro - AR32
    Twitch.TV/FrozyTV
    PvP Group Builds

“Small minds discuss people, average minds discuss events, and great minds discuss ideas.” -Eleanor Roosevelt
    • Fix Volendrung (spawn location - weapon white on the map causing the wielder to keep it forever - usable with emperorship)
    • Remove / Change CPs System, remove current CP/noCP campaigns and introduce one 30days with lock, one with no locks
    • Fix crashes when approaching a keep under attack because of bad / wrong rendering prioritization system
    • Change emperorship to value faction score points and not alliance points - see this and this
    • Fix long loading screens (mostly caused by players joining group out of rendering range)
    • Add 2 more quickslots to the wheel or add a different wheel for sieges weaponry only
    • Fix Balista Bolts not dealing damage on walls or doors if deployed at a certain place
    • Release bigger battlegrounds with 8 to 16 players per team and only two teams
    • Fix the permanent block animation - see examples : link1 link2 link3 link4 link5
    • Gives players 10 minutes to get back into Cyrodiil after relogging / crashing
    • Add a function to ignore the Claiming system of useless rewards
    • Improve the Mailing System / Rewards of the Worthy stacking
    • Assign specific group sizes to specific campaigns (24-16-8)
    • Make forward camps impossible to place near objectives
    • Make snares only available from ground effects abilities
    • Change emperorship to last minimum 24hours
    • Fix body sliding after cc breaking too quickly
    • Remove Block Casting through Battle Spirit
    • Fix the speed drop while jumping - see video
    • Fix loading screens when keeps upgrade
    • Fix Rams going crazy (spinning around)
    • Bring back dynamic ulti regeneration
    • Fix speed bug (abilities locked)
    • Introduce dynamic population
    • Lower population cap by 20%
    • Add Snare Immunity potions
    • Bring resurrection sickness
    • Fix character desync
    • Fix cc breaking bug
    • Fix gap closer bug
    • Fix health desync
    • Fix combat bug
    • Fix streak bug
    • Fix server lag
  • Armitas
    Armitas
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Try my amazing product right now and we will double your order! Thats right, you'll get the "unkillable DK build" and a second copy for a friend or loved one. Order within the next 30minues and we will slash that price in half and throw in this handy guide to fishing in Tamriel for an amazing value. "Wow thats an amazing value!". Order now!
    Retired.
    Nord mDK
  • morvegil
    morvegil
    ✭✭✭✭
    Ive killed you before, so its not that great of a build.
    Lo'ke
    Nord Vampire
    Nightblade
    Shield+BOW

Daggerfall Covenant
    Bandit King
    Bridge Bandits Guild
  • Araxleon
    Araxleon
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    He cant be killed 1v1. But let us clarify *KILLED* lol He is extremely tanky and 1v1 you cant beat him.

Me and him are basically tied we cant kill eachother.

Play the build and eat dinner at the same time! <3
    10/10
    Edited by Araxleon on January 27, 2015 3:57PM
  • TagaParti
    TagaParti
    ✭✭✭✭
    Araxleon wrote: »
    He cant be killed 1v1. But let us clarify *KILLED* lol He extremely tanky and 1v1 you cant beat him.

Me and him are basically tied we cant kill eachother.

This guy tried everything to kill me, he really cant. And he also tried to keep safe, 1 wrong move and it going to be real bad. :D

Sheliza "The Unkillable"

• DisgracefulMind
    DisgracefulMind
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    lol this thread tho.
    Unfortunate magicka warden main.
    PC/NA Server
    Fairweather Friends
    Retired to baby bgs forever. Leave me alone.
This discussion has been closed.