The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

The Unkillable DK Build

• Panda244
    Panda244
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    TagaParti wrote: »
    the class is not OP, but this build is somewhat OP. and this is because of my dedication to study DK class, trying every gears and skills, and this is what ive come up. Now i just want to share this build to fellow DKs who think that thyre not so good enough, this build will shoot them right on top and be proud of themselves.

Well that depends on their playstyle Taga, I prefer my own tweaked version of Sypher's build for 1v1 and 1vX, I just have to change Unstable Flame to Draw Essence and I have the exact same strengths and weaknesses in 1v1 as 1vX. Your build, no offense, can't take on 5 people and dmg them all significantly, but it can tank them all, idk about other players but for me, I like to be able to deal as much as I can take :p
    And while your build is OP on the defensive side, it lacks offense, but what I love about it, is making your opponent waste his/her resources banging head against shield and then swapping bars and ripping him apart with your bare hands (^_^)

EDIT: If you're not already a WW, you should use it on your offbar in 1v1 so you can actually tear people apart with your bare hands.
    Edited by Panda244 on January 27, 2015 12:37AM
    Aldmeri Dominion For Life!
    Crassus Licinius II - DK - V14 - Former Emperor of Blackwater Blade NA (The Dragonknight that refuses to go Vampire.)
    N'tel Arlena - NB - V14 - Retired Sap Tank of Haderus NA, Harasser of Many (Also, not a vampire. Goes by nickname Nutella.)

#FreeZazeer
    #FreeGooey
    #FreeAsgari
    #FreeAoE
    #FreeSubtomik
    #FreeMBF

Officially Resigned From Cyrodiil As Of 4/15/15 10:24 PM EST.
  • Cody
    Cody
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Panda244 wrote: »
    the class is not OP, but this build is somewhat OP. and this is because of my dedication to study DK class, trying every gears and skills, and this is what ive come up. Now i just want to share this build to fellow DKs who think that thyre not so good enough, this build will shoot them right on top and be proud of themselves.

Well that depends on their playstyle Taga, I prefer my own tweaked version of Sypher's build for 1v1 and 1vX, I just have to change Unstable Flame to Draw Essence and I have the exact same strengths and weaknesses in 1v1 as 1vX. Your build, no offense, can't take on 5 people and dmg them all significantly, but it can tank them all, idk about other players but for me, I like to be able to deal as much as I can take :p
    And while your build is OP on the defensive side, it lacks offense, but what I love about it, is making your opponent waste his/her resources banging head against shield and then swapping bars and ripping him apart with your bare hands (^_^)

yup, your ridiculous LA tank build:D

in all seriousness, only thing I think is OP about DKs is talon spam.

and yes, DKs can endlessly spam talons, I've seen it many times.
  • Panda244
    Panda244
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Cody wrote: »

yup, your ridiculous LA tank build:D

in all seriousness, only thing I think is OP about DKs is talon spam.

and yes, DKs can endlessly spam talons, I've seen it many times.

Mine costs... 390ish... I think, not entirely sure. I only use it for a few reasons, ultimate charge, decloak cowardly NBs, keep a blinking sorc from gaining that extra 2 yards from walking, or lastly, using it so I can get a follow up flame lash for free, if a Dk spams talons more than 3-4 times then he's desperately trying to build ultimate, or he's an idiot.

Also, if a Nb were to morph Fear to Manifestation of Terror, and drop it in the middle of a zerg over and over, he'd be worse than talons spam. Mass Hysteria fears 2, the trap morph fears 6, that's worse than talons, no one uses it cause they see the word "trap"

Actually that gives me an idea, when i get back in game I'ma remorph fear and use manifestation on my sap tank >:)
    Edited by Panda244 on January 27, 2015 12:46AM
    Crassus Licinius II - DK - V14 - Former Emperor of Blackwater Blade NA (The Dragonknight that refuses to go Vampire.)
    N'tel Arlena - NB - V14 - Retired Sap Tank of Haderus NA, Harasser of Many (Also, not a vampire. Goes by nickname Nutella.)

#FreeZazeer
    #FreeGooey
    #FreeAsgari
    #FreeAoE
    #FreeSubtomik
    #FreeMBF

• TagaParti
    TagaParti
    ✭✭✭✭
    I know that magicka build DK for 1vX right from Beta. That build requires the overused talons and wings and warlocks rings. And you need a good ping. With my playing skill level i can easily pull those 1vX situations, but like i said, 250 ping is my lowest so my playing skill was brought down to 60% i believe. Im from asia, hard to pull off combos and swapping . Another thing is that I have moved away from talons and wings, i got bored with playing those skills right from the start. So now im offering a unique build noone has ever made, im talking about my whole combination of gears, enchants, stats, skills and the concept of self-sustaining-while-doing-nothing is making it so much fun. Trust me, duel the best player with this build, and u can duel and eat at same time.
    Sheliza "The Unkillable"

Facebook Page for the Tournaments
    Elder Scrolls Online Tournaments
    Please search and hit Like to see future post and updates for the events
    youtube channel: tagaparti
  • Galalin
    Galalin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I WANT this challenge.... can we please duel.... im not really a dueler but i would like to try my build vs this unkillable build you have going

DK SCRUB OUT
  • TagaParti
    TagaParti
    ✭✭✭✭
    Sorry Galalin, Sheliza is EP too.
    Edited by TagaParti on January 27, 2015 1:02AM
    Sheliza "The Unkillable"

• Galalin
    Galalin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ahhhh shizzz... was so wanting to see how it stacked up... but i think i know a weakness to the build.... but i will keep that to myself
  • Galalin
    Galalin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'll see if your on next time... maybe we could exchange info... I'm very interested in how that build all goes together... knowledge is power after all

DK Scrub out
  • Panda244
    Panda244
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I know that magicka build DK for 1vX right from Beta. That build requires the overused talons and wings and warlocks rings. And you need a good ping. With my playing skill level i can easily pull those 1vX situations, but like i said, 250 ping is my lowest so my playing skill was brought down to 60% i believe. Im from asia, hard to pull off combos and swapping . Another thing is that I have moved away from talons and wings, i got bored with playing those skills right from the start. So now im offering a unique build noone has ever made, im talking about my whole combination of gears, enchants, stats, skills and the concept of self-sustaining-while-doing-nothing is making it so much fun. Trust me, duel the best player with this build, and u can duel and eat at same time.

I'll have you know I use wings because I like to flap and play! And it's a super sexy ability. But mostly I like to flap and play. And flap. Flap Flappity Flaporama.

#FreeZazeer
    #FreeGooey
    #FreeAsgari
    #FreeAoE
    #FreeSubtomik
    #FreeMBF

• TagaParti
    TagaParti
    ✭✭✭✭
    BTW i have reduced the tankiness of this build so much, i exchanged it for the decent dps. I would say that its tankiness now was down to just 50% of potential if i went the full tank way. Im waiting for xsorus video to show u guys. If not, il ask Sypher for duel and he will have a video of it for sure.
    Edited by TagaParti on January 27, 2015 1:51AM
    Sheliza "The Unkillable"

• Aeratus
    Aeratus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    that build from Divines vid was old, its not the unkillable build. hope xsorus will post the vid last night. this build is unkillable to anyclass, skilled or not so skilled enemy. noob DK will be able to pull off unkillable 1on1 situation because of the playability of this build. who do not want such a build, a win or draw in any situation of 1on1. this build against good players will end up in draw or win if the enemy exceeds his tankiness with his dps. average player will not win. but always the best was, best players will not win either, they will only get tired while you are laughing. an argument in my mind was saying, if the best players cant even kill you, where do you stand, you might be standing on top of the food chain. :-)
    Because you generate *** AP when you can't kill anything, and also because noob DKs don't play duels?
  • TagaParti
    TagaParti
    ✭✭✭✭
    PVP AP-farming groups always have tanks and healers, if their tanks use this build and go the full tank mode, with those healers beside them i can imagine disaster! And now, noob DKs can duel using this build.
    Sheliza "The Unkillable"

• Synozeer
    Synozeer
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Also, if a Nb were to morph Fear to Manifestation of Terror, and drop it in the middle of a zerg over and over, he'd be worse than talons spam. Mass Hysteria fears 2, the trap morph fears 6, that's worse than talons, no one uses it cause they see the word "trap"

Actually that gives me an idea, when i get back in game I'ma remorph fear and use manifestation on my sap tank >:)

Already tried that with my sap tank ;)

It takes a few seconds for the trap to activate, and by then the zerg has moved on. Not only that, but the trap doesn't always trigger. I think that you actually have to enter the trap, and if you're already in the area its place, it won't go off when armed (although not entirely sure, just know it doesn't always go off).

And in the majority of situations, you'll only have 2-3 people in range in a fight, so you won't often get the benefits of using the trap.
    Watch my PvP Videos on YouTube

Azoi - Nightblade - Daggerfall Covenant - NA Server - 1st DC NA Grand Overlord
    Hzarn - Templar - Daggerfall Covenant - NA Server - Grand Overlord
    ...and many more.
  • Panda244
    Panda244
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Already tried that with my sap tank ;)

It takes a few seconds for the trap to activate, and by then the zerg has moved on. Not only that, but the trap doesn't always trigger. I think that you actually have to enter the trap, and if you're already in the area its place, it won't go off when armed (although not entirely sure, just know it doesn't always go off).

And in the majority of situations, you'll only have 2-3 people in range in a fight, so you won't often get the benefits of using the trap.
    So it's like Cloak? >_<
    They need to fix these damned abilities!!! It's why I stopped playing my NB, no self heals of any good proportion, no self shield, a *** miss chance ability and a cloak that works half the time. :angry:

#FreeZazeer
    #FreeGooey
    #FreeAsgari
    #FreeAoE
    #FreeSubtomik
    #FreeMBF

• Columba
    Columba
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    It's okay. You won't catch my NB either.
  • frozywozy
    frozywozy
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    This is totally mind blowing how such a troll thread got developed into so much seriousness! Just wow! haha
    Frozn - Stamdk - AR50
    Frosted - Magplar - AR50
    Frodn - Magden - AR50
    Warmed - Magblade - AR50
    Mmfrozy - Magsorc - AR44
    Necrozn - Magcro - AR32
    Twitch.TV/FrozyTV
    PvP Group Builds

“Small minds discuss people, average minds discuss events, and great minds discuss ideas.” -Eleanor Roosevelt
    • Fix Volendrung (spawn location - weapon white on the map causing the wielder to keep it forever - usable with emperorship)
    • Remove / Change CPs System, remove current CP/noCP campaigns and introduce one 30days with lock, one with no locks
    • Fix crashes when approaching a keep under attack because of bad / wrong rendering prioritization system
    • Change emperorship to value faction score points and not alliance points - see this and this
    • Fix long loading screens (mostly caused by players joining group out of rendering range)
    • Add 2 more quickslots to the wheel or add a different wheel for sieges weaponry only
    • Fix Balista Bolts not dealing damage on walls or doors if deployed at a certain place
    • Release bigger battlegrounds with 8 to 16 players per team and only two teams
    • Fix the permanent block animation - see examples : link1 link2 link3 link4 link5
    • Gives players 10 minutes to get back into Cyrodiil after relogging / crashing
    • Add a function to ignore the Claiming system of useless rewards
    • Improve the Mailing System / Rewards of the Worthy stacking
    • Assign specific group sizes to specific campaigns (24-16-8)
    • Make forward camps impossible to place near objectives
    • Make snares only available from ground effects abilities
    • Change emperorship to last minimum 24hours
    • Fix body sliding after cc breaking too quickly
    • Remove Block Casting through Battle Spirit
    • Fix the speed drop while jumping - see video
    • Fix loading screens when keeps upgrade
    • Fix Rams going crazy (spinning around)
    • Bring back dynamic ulti regeneration
    • Fix speed bug (abilities locked)
    • Introduce dynamic population
    • Lower population cap by 20%
    • Add Snare Immunity potions
    • Bring resurrection sickness
    • Fix character desync
    • Fix cc breaking bug
    • Fix gap closer bug
    • Fix health desync
    • Fix combat bug
    • Fix streak bug
    • Fix server lag
  • TagaParti
    TagaParti
    ✭✭✭✭
    coz it is not a troll thread. all of us playing the game are looking for a build for our beloved characters. and who wouldnt want an Unkillable build. Several people are sending me messages of interest and they love to give me items in exchange of this unique build. 1 day you will see groups of DKs with this build, and thats really a bad thing for other classes. Dont worry tho, i wont give it so cheap so that they will keep the secret to themselves only, this should not be shared to every DK, as it will leave no choice for ZoS to totally nerf the class.
    Sheliza "The Unkillable"

• Rylana
    Rylana
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    You guys probably know my DK character named Sheliza. (NA server - Legend guild officer)

I swear she is unkillable on 1on1 situation, any class, any race, noob or even the best player out there. And she is also a killer, most will go down, few will manage to get a draw, and noone can kill her.

After lots of deaths, tons of testing and studying, i came up with this build, making others call Sheliza, a Raid Boss, MegaTank, Monster.

I will not share my build for now tho, but if someone is interested you can PM me ingame and maybe il accept some ingame items in exchange of this build.

I assure you, noone can ever kill this build 1on1, and the dps is awesome. If you wanna try to kill me before you believe what im saying, leave a message ingame and il show you this Raid Boss.

Fought you to a complete draw. I remember the fight well.
    @rylanadionysis == Closed Beta Tester October 2013 == Retired October 2016 == Uninstalled @ One Tamriel Release == Inactive Indefinitely
    Ebonheart Pact: Lyzara Dionysis - Sorc - AR 37 (Former Empress of Blackwater Blade and Haderus) == Shondra Dionysis - Temp - AR 23 == Arrianaya Dionysis - DK - AR 17
    Aldmeri Dominion: Rylana Dionysis - DK - AR 25 == Kailiana - NB - AR 21 == Minerva Dionysis - Temp - AR 21 == Victoria Dionysis - Sorc - AR 13
    Daggerfall Covenant: Dannika Dionysis - DK - AR 21 == The Catman Rises - Temp - AR 15 (Former Emperor of Blackwater Blade)
    Forum LOL Champion (retired) == Black Belt in Ballista-Fu == The Last Vice Member == Praise Cheesus == Electro-Goblin
  • TagaParti
    TagaParti
    ✭✭✭✭
    i also remember that rylana, that time i was a bull netch, now im a daedroth. :-)
    Sheliza "The Unkillable"

• Panda244
    Panda244
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    i also remember that rylana, that time i was a bull netch, now im a daedroth. :-)

Netch > Daedroth
    Just my two cents. :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:
    Edited by Panda244 on January 27, 2015 5:06AM

#FreeZazeer
    #FreeGooey
    #FreeAsgari
    #FreeAoE
    #FreeSubtomik
    #FreeMBF

• TagaParti
    TagaParti
    ✭✭✭✭
    And things become even more interesting! With that injustice system, where the Enforcers are not yet enlisted, and only city guards can stop u. Wait, city guards only? like the keep guards on cyro where i can just tank and slowly walking away? Might be good to be Unkillable Outlaw. lol
    hopefully they have the option once your caught, to pay the heavy fine, or run from the law paying nothing, but if youre killed your gold will be automatically deducted by a much heavier fine. :-)
    Sheliza "The Unkillable"

• TagaParti
    TagaParti
    ✭✭✭✭
    hahaha u made me laugh. :-)
    Good luck on your Tamriel adventures, but you might want this build, theres nothing wrong with copying someone's build.
    Sheliza "The Unkillable"

• KBKB
    KBKB
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Good luck on your Tamriel adventures, but you might want this build, theres nothing wrong with copying someone's build.

Thank you, always nice to talk to a DK who thinks they are skillful.
  • Galalin
    Galalin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    KBKB wrote: »

This hurts my feelings..... maybe after 1.6 i can finally get some respect :smiley:

DK SCRUB OUT
  • Panda244
    Panda244
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Galalin wrote: »

This hurts my feelings..... maybe after 1.6 i can finally get some respect :smiley:

DK SCRUB OUT

The one thing you're good at Galalin, is presenting a great show. As I sit back and /lute on keep walls as you stand beneath them and slaughter pugs stupid enough to not only attempt to kill an accomplished tank, but to stand in his banner and die as well.

Bro-Hug.jpg

#FreeZazeer
    #FreeGooey
    #FreeAsgari
    #FreeAoE
    #FreeSubtomik
    #FreeMBF

• KBKB
    KBKB
    ✭✭✭✭✭

DK SCRUB OUT

You're alright.
  • Curragraigue
    Curragraigue
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Wow this thread is still going. OP has some mad LOL farming skills
    PUG Life - the true test of your skill

18 characters, 17 max level, at least 1 Stam and 1 Mag of every class, 1 of every race and 1200+ CP

Tanked to Undaunted 9+ Mag and Stam of every class using Group Finder for 90+% of the Vet Dungeon runs
  • Galalin
    Galalin
    ✭✭✭✭✭

DK SCRUB OUT

You're alright.

:smiley: hopefully post 1.6 i can be alright too

DK SCRUB OUT
  • TagaParti
    TagaParti
    ✭✭✭✭
    KBKB i can see inside you the envy is arising, dont try to control what you feel. "need to get that build" :-P
    Just kidding, im willing to share the build to those who can share something ingame to me.
    Sheliza "The Unkillable"

• KBKB
    KBKB
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    KBKB i can see inside you the envy is arising, dont try to control what you feel. "need to get that build" :-P
    Just kidding, im willing to share the build to those who can share something ingame to me.

............................................________........................
    ....................................,.-‘”...................``~.,..................
    .............................,.-”...................................“-.,............
    .........................,/...............................................”:,........
    .....................,?......................................................\,.....
    .................../...........................................................,}....
    ................./......................................................,:`^`..}....
    .............../...................................................,:”........./.....
    ..............?.....__.........................................:`.........../.....
    ............./__.(.....“~-,_..............................,:`........../........
    .........../(_....”~,_........“~,_....................,:`........_/...........
    ..........{.._$;_......”=,_.......“-,_.......,.-~-,},.~”;/....}...........
    ...........((.....*~_.......”=-._......“;,,./`..../”............../............
    ...,,,___.\`~,......“~.,....................`.....}............../.............
    ............(....`=-,,.......`........................(......;_,,-”...............
    ............/.`~,......`-...............................\....../\...................
    .............\`~.*-,.....................................|,./.....\,__...........
    ,,_..........}.>-._\...................................|..............`=~-,....
    .....`=~-,_\_......`\,.................................\........................
    ...................`=~-,,.\,...............................\.......................
    ................................`:,,...........................`\..............__..
    .....................................`=-,...................,%`>--==``.......
    ........................................_\..........._,-%.......`\...............
    ...................................,<`.._|_,-&``................`\..............
This discussion has been closed.