The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

The Unkillable DK Build

• TagaParti
    TagaParti
    ✭✭✭✭
    araxleon is 1 of the best DPS 1v1 dueling NB. he is a very good player, with very fast combo execution, still cant kill the Unkillable.
    Sheliza "The Unkillable"

Facebook Page for the Tournaments
    Elder Scrolls Online Tournaments
    Please search and hit Like to see future post and updates for the events
    youtube channel: tagaparti
  • Lhorion
    Lhorion
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    You are just talking. All we see is a video you were killed and some ghuys that tell us that they killed you, too.
    Maybe you should record some videos fighting good duelers.
    And if you really have such a great build you want to share - Why you never are talking about your build? This makes me feel you are just a "LOL-farmer". :)
  • Radolfus
    Radolfus
    ✭✭✭
    Shel you have been beaten a lot. This build is not "unkillable" I beat you on my cousins DK and he uses the exact same build as me. What's the point of standing there and breathing. Builds are supposed to Kill. I admit I was Lucky to have performed my finisher in time before you could have punctured me another 27272882 times and get your health back. But still I advise you to return to your old build and get good.. Don't use easy mode to much even that is Killable.
    Edited by Radolfus on January 27, 2015 11:53PM
    @RaddyBK
    Radolfus {Beast STDK}
    Radolfen {MGDK}
    RADOLFUS II {Retired DK}
    Channel Rad Tribes {Sorc}

"Rad you always suck for 2 or so months then come back as this OP being man.. - Jago.

"He's using poisons on his shield... At what point did he revert to this style of cheeeeeeeeese yo"

"#FreeLemur <

My Brother in Tank Yo
  • TagaParti
    TagaParti
    ✭✭✭✭
    lol Radolfus, you know you are telling a lie. Noone has beaten this build 1on1, i was beaten so many times before this build. "that was before this build". Even araxleon cant beat me, so it's not you man, simply not you. Your performance has been beaten badly by other duelers as of late. :D
    Sheliza "The Unkillable"

• TagaParti
    TagaParti
    ✭✭✭✭
    If anyone is interested, i am free to show you ingame. I have shown it already to people who contacted me ingame, now they know im telling the truth. And this 1.6 update, im not getting any weaker. ^^
    Sheliza "The Unkillable"

• Radolfus
    Radolfus
    ✭✭✭
    TagaParti wrote: »
    lol Radolfus, you know you are telling a lie. Noone has beaten this build 1on1, i was beaten so many times before this build. "that was before this build". Even araxleon cant beat me, so it's not you man, simply not you. Your performance has been beaten badly by other duelers as of late.

Are you that threatened by me to tell stupid lies? And compare my performance to other people? I can count the people I lose to on one hand and I will say them now. Sypher , Aetcharian , Velukodi , Jago , Blab no others

No we are not counting open world snipes Ppl) . The only times where you saw me lose was in a tournament where I crashed.
    Your unkillable? tank build is full of weaknesses. So don't get cocky on me now and compare my "performance" based on lies because your intimidated.

Not you, simply not you.

Intimadated much? ^

@RaddyBK
    Radolfus {Beast STDK}
    Radolfen {MGDK}
    RADOLFUS II {Retired DK}

"Rad you always suck for 2 or so months then come back as this OP being man.. - Jago.

"He's using poisons on his shield... At what point did he revert to this style of cheeeeeeeeese yo"

"#FreeLemur <

My Brother in Tank Yo
  • Asgari
    Asgari
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Still don't know who this guy is...
    Formerly @Persian_Princess .. Now @Asgari
    Princess Asgari | Sorc
    Asgari | NB
    -Asgari | Stamplar
    Ariana Kishi | DK | True Liberator of Haderus
    Banner Down!
    No Mercy
    Youtube: Asgari
  • Radolfus
    Radolfus
    ✭✭✭
    *shrugs

more like I don't know him anymore. He was a cool guy before his trust me! :expressionless:
    Edited by Radolfus on January 28, 2015 12:14AM
    @RaddyBK
    Radolfus {Beast STDK}
    Radolfen {MGDK}
    RADOLFUS II {Retired DK}

"#FreeLemur <

My Brother in Tank Yo
  • Asgari
    Asgari
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Radolfus wrote: »
    *shrugs

more like I don't know him anymore. He was a cool guy before his trust me! :expressionless:

"Before" "after" when was he anything? Still don't know who he is.
    Princess Asgari | Sorc
    Asgari | NB
    -Asgari | Stamplar
    Banner Down!
    No Mercy
  • TagaParti
    TagaParti
    ✭✭✭✭
    more like i dont know you now bro, you have seen it that it was really unkillable, and then you come here and tell people it is killable, come on!
    Sheliza "The Unkillable"

• Radolfus
    Radolfus
    ✭✭✭
    *shrugs

"Before" "after" when was he anything? Still don't know who he is.

No he wasn't anything before.

Now he just got himself a 5 mins of fame by this immense troll.

Edited by Radolfus on January 28, 2015 12:23AM
    @RaddyBK
    Radolfus {Beast STDK}
    Radolfen {MGDK}
    RADOLFUS II {Retired DK}

"#FreeLemur <

My Brother in Tank Yo
  • Panda244
    Panda244
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    lol Radolfus, you know you are telling a lie. Noone has beaten this build 1on1, i was beaten so many times before this build. "that was before this build". Even araxleon cant beat me, so it's not you man, simply not you. Your performance has been beaten badly by other duelers as of late.

Are you that threatened by me to tell stupid lies? And compare my performance to other people? I can count the people I lose to on one hand and I will say them now. Sypher , Aetcharian , Velukodi , Jago , Blab no others

No we are not counting open world snipes Ppl) . The only times where you saw me lose was in a tournament where I crashed.
    Your unkillable? tank build is full of weaknesses. So don't get cocky on me now and compare my "performance" based on lies because your intimidated.

Not you, simply not you.

Intimadated much? ^

I killed you once! ONCE!!! And I killed this new tank build Taga has, apparently his weapon ran out of charge so he couldn't puncture me, what was it.. 27272883 times? :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: Nah, I like you both... But as someone said in another NB post, chest thumping has been going round as of late.
    Edited by Panda244 on January 28, 2015 12:28AM
    Aldmeri Dominion For Life!
    Crassus Licinius II - DK - V14 - Former Emperor of Blackwater Blade NA (The Dragonknight that refuses to go Vampire.)
    N'tel Arlena - NB - V14 - Retired Sap Tank of Haderus NA, Harasser of Many (Also, not a vampire. Goes by nickname Nutella.)

#FreeZazeer
    #FreeGooey
    #FreeAsgari
    #FreeAoE
    #FreeSubtomik
    #FreeMBF

Officially Resigned From Cyrodiil As Of 4/15/15 10:24 PM EST.
  • Radolfus
    Radolfus
    ✭✭✭
    Haha yea u killed me once but u were hard on them steroids with that Engine Guardian and Pots. Didn't help that I had no pots and 2.5k Ping #OP

*cringe.

I like you too?
    Edited by Radolfus on January 28, 2015 12:36AM
    @RaddyBK
    Radolfus {Beast STDK}
    Radolfen {MGDK}
    RADOLFUS II {Retired DK}

"#FreeLemur <

My Brother in Tank Yo
  • Asgari
    Asgari
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    more like i dont know you now bro, you have seen it that it was really unkillable, and then you come here and tell people it is killable, come on!

I know you aren't speaking to me. So I will let it slide.
    Princess Asgari | Sorc
    Asgari | NB
    -Asgari | Stamplar
    Banner Down!
    No Mercy
  • KBKB
    KBKB
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Haha yea u killed me once but u were hard on them steroids with that Engine Guardian and Pots. Didn't help that I had no pots and 2.5k Ping #OP

*cringe.

I like you too?

Lol or you could just accept you lost a fight?
  • Radolfus
    Radolfus
    ✭✭✭
    Or you can not leave out the fact that 2.5k ping is hard to fight with?

Along with the fact that he is a good player with red bulls every 6 seconds?

Kinda hard winning a fight like that don't you think?

@RaddyBK
    Radolfus {Beast STDK}
    Radolfen {MGDK}
    RADOLFUS II {Retired DK}

"#FreeLemur <

My Brother in Tank Yo
  • TagaParti
    TagaParti
    ✭✭✭✭
    Panda, this Unkillable Build was not the 1 you killed after a very long fight. Much has changed. Since then, noone had ever bring me down 1on1. People have contacted me ingame, showed it to them and they are more than convinced. I expect DKs to follow or copy this build, a new cry for DK nerf will be called.
    Sheliza "The Unkillable"

• Radolfus
    Radolfus
    ✭✭✭
    I know you aren't speaking to me. So I will let it slide.

Oh I think he's talking to you :)

Edited by Radolfus on January 28, 2015 12:50AM
    @RaddyBK
    Radolfus {Beast STDK}
    Radolfen {MGDK}
    RADOLFUS II {Retired DK}

"#FreeLemur <

My Brother in Tank Yo
  • TagaParti
    TagaParti
    ✭✭✭✭
    Araxleon wrote: »
    He cant be killed 1v1. But let us clarify *KILLED* lol He is extremely tanky and 1v1 you cant beat him.

Me and him are basically tied we cant kill eachother.

Play the build and eat dinner at the same time! <3
    10/10

This guy, most people considered him as the best NB in the game, was not able to bring me down lower than 60%. He has killed all kinds of build of DKs. He ended up out of pots while i never use a single 1.

Take his word. Take my word.
    Take this Unkillable DK Build.
    :-)

Edited by TagaParti on January 28, 2015 1:06AM
    Sheliza "The Unkillable"

• KBKB
    KBKB
    ✭✭✭✭✭

I die to lag and loading screens all the time I don't feel the need to mention it, you win some you lose some why make excuses?

"-Hero of Wabbajack Ales Mine (Dont even ask)"

lul.
  • Panda244
    Panda244
    ✭✭✭✭✭

The ping I'll let slide :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

But the pots I were using were basic health pots most of the time, the engine guardian set keeps up my resources unless you stun it, which is when I use a tripot. And for the record, red bull gives you wings, but monster gives you the speed to flap them. Repeatedly. Over. And over. Flap. Flappity. Flap.
    Crassus Licinius II - DK - V14 - Former Emperor of Blackwater Blade NA (The Dragonknight that refuses to go Vampire.)
    N'tel Arlena - NB - V14 - Retired Sap Tank of Haderus NA, Harasser of Many (Also, not a vampire. Goes by nickname Nutella.)

#FreeZazeer
    #FreeGooey
    #FreeAsgari
    #FreeAoE
    #FreeSubtomik
    #FreeMBF

• Asgari
    Asgari
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    He cant be killed 1v1. But let us clarify *KILLED* lol He is extremely tanky and 1v1 you cant beat him.

10/10

This guy, most people considered him as the best NB in the game, was not able to bring me down lower than 60%. He has killed all kinds of build of DKs. He ended up out of pots while i never never to use a single 1.

Take his word. Take my word Take this Unkillable DK Build.

Still don't know you are in AvA and Araxleon may be good at 1v1 legend stuff but not in group play.

AvAvA means nothing 1v1 ... Regardless... Still don't know who you are.
    Princess Asgari | Sorc
    Asgari | NB
    -Asgari | Stamplar
    Banner Down!
    No Mercy
  • Radolfus
    Radolfus
    ✭✭✭
    KBKB wrote: »

I die to lag and loading screens all the time I don't feel the need to mention it, you win some you lose some why make excuses?

lul.

Ok fine , PANDA MY MAN you beat me!

And "the hero or wabbajack ales mine..." That was the name my guildes gave me when as a v1 ran in there and spammed GDB and whips like a madman and accidentally killed the honor guards while keeping mysef alive so my buddies came in and took the mine :)

Pretty much a fiasco its a guild given nickname. :D
    @RaddyBK
    Radolfus {Beast STDK}
    Radolfen {MGDK}
    RADOLFUS II {Retired DK}

"#FreeLemur <

My Brother in Tank Yo
  • Panda244
    Panda244
    ✭✭✭✭✭

10/10

This guy, most people considered him as the best NB in the game, was not able to bring me down lower than 60%. He has killed all kinds of build of DKs. He ended up out of pots while i never never to use a single 1.

Still don't know you are in AvA and Araxleon may be good at 1v1 legend stuff but not in group play.

AvAvA means nothing anyway, all you need is TS and coordination, and lots of AoE. Skill comes from duels, fun comes from AvAvA, and sweet nothings come from you? Unless they mailed me the wrong package this month :disappointed:

EDIT:
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=47cTXd0qwdc
    Life = Complete
    Edited by Panda244 on January 28, 2015 1:07AM

#FreeZazeer
    #FreeGooey
    #FreeAsgari
    #FreeAoE
    #FreeSubtomik
    #FreeMBF

• KBKB
    KBKB
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    KBKB wrote: »

lul.

Ok fine , PANDA MY MAN you beat me!

And "the hero or wabbajack ales mine..." That was the name my guildes gave me when as a v1 ran in there and spammed GDB and whips like a madman and accidentally killed the honor guards while keeping mysef alive so my buddies came in and took the mine :)

Pretty much a fiasco its a guild given nickname. :D

See wasn't that hard =)

I was more loling that you put "don't even ask" in there >.<

regardless have an awesome
  • Asgari
    Asgari
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Panda244 wrote: »

10/10

AvAvA means nothing anyway, all you need is TS and coordination, and lots of AoE. Skill comes from duels, fun comes from AvAvA, and sweet nothings come from you? Unless they mailed me the wrong package this month :disappointed:

EDIT:
    Life = Complete

1v1 doesn't take keeps or outposts. 1v1 doesn't get Emps or any decent amount of AP.

1v1 is useless; similar to this guys thread...

Who I still don't know who he is lol
    Princess Asgari | Sorc
    Asgari | NB
    -Asgari | Stamplar
    Banner Down!
    No Mercy
  • TagaParti
    TagaParti
    ✭✭✭✭

You dont know Sheliza and yet youre talking about AvAvA?
    She is a Former Empress with no PVP guild. Fought 1vX multiple times to get that easy AP.
    :P
    Sheliza "The Unkillable"

• KBKB
    KBKB
    ✭✭✭✭✭

She is a Former Empress with no PVP guild. Fought 1vX multiple times to get that easy AP.

That former empress/emperor title.. really sorts the men from the boys.
  • Panda244
    Panda244
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Panda244 wrote: »

10/10

EDIT:
    Life = Complete

1v1 doesn't take keeps or outposts. 1v1 doesn't get Emps or any decent amount of AP.

1v1 is useless; similar to this guys thread...

Who I still don't know who he is lol

I can solo outposts and resources... Have yet to try a keep though, I'd imagine I could do it, but the guards would prolly respawn to fast. Use Reverb bash to perma stun all the guards for 17s then kill the one you want to focus on, rince repeat. Outposts you can solo on any class I would imagine, prolly easiest for sorcs with uber deeps though, except only Nbs and Dks can get inside the outpost without flagging it... Wonder if they fixed that bug yet :open_mouth:

I'm ranked Lt on both my PvP toons and I got emperor on Blackwater at lvl 41 on my DK, but I hardly ever venture into Thornlag, Hade, Chillrend, and Azuras Star is where I spend most of my days. Sure, 1v1 doesn't get you anything, but 1vX on a dead server gets you tons of AP and a free gold item :wink:
    Edited by Panda244 on January 28, 2015 1:18AM

#FreeZazeer
    #FreeGooey
    #FreeAsgari
    #FreeAoE
    #FreeSubtomik
    #FreeMBF

• Asgari
    Asgari
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭

Still don't know who you are. EU / NA? DC/EP/AD? Campaign?
    Princess Asgari | Sorc
    Asgari | NB
    -Asgari | Stamplar
    Banner Down!
    No Mercy
This discussion has been closed.