The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

The Unkillable DK Build

• Fusilero
    Fusilero
    ✭✭
    anyone can be unkillable on 1v1 u just have to play defensive . u should try be unkillable on 1v X situation . go ask yegorion hes the real unkillable dk lol .
    Fusilero
    Nexus
    PS4: XA-97
  • TagaParti
    TagaParti
    ✭✭✭✭
    This build can kill aside from being unkillable!
    :p
    Sheliza "The Unkillable"

Facebook Page for the Tournaments
    Elder Scrolls Online Tournaments
    Please search and hit Like to see future post and updates for the events
    youtube channel: tagaparti
  • Lava_Croft
    Lava_Croft
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Thread will be more interesting once this has been properly tested in 1.6.
  • TagaParti
    TagaParti
    ✭✭✭✭
    e
    Lava_Croft wrote: »
    Thread will be more interesting once this has been properly tested in 1.6.

i am also looking forward to it. i hope that my core concept for this build was not affected that much by the changes. but by reading the patch note, i think i will be ok.. :D
    Sheliza "The Unkillable"

• Sheezabeast
    Sheezabeast
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    wow this thread almost makes me embarassed to be a DK...such ego...
    Grand Master Crafter, Beta baby who grew with the game. PC/NA. @Sheezabeast if you have crafting needs!
  • Asgari
    Asgari
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    wow this thread almost makes me embarassed to be a DK...such ego...

I still don't know who he is.. And whoever he is he makes me look like a casual with his epeen ego.
    Formerly @Persian_Princess .. Now @Asgari
    Princess Asgari | Sorc
    Asgari | NB
    -Asgari | Stamplar
    Ariana Kishi | DK | True Liberator of Haderus
    Banner Down!
    No Mercy
    Youtube: Asgari
  • DisgracefulMind
    DisgracefulMind
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    TagaParti wrote: »

AvAvA means nothing 1v1 ... Regardless... Still don't know who you are.

You dont know Sheliza and yet youre talking about AvAvA?
    She is a Former Empress with no PVP guild. Fought 1vX multiple times to get that easy AP.
    :P

Former empress of Azura's Star when it was a nondisputed EP buff server LOL. You were no empress hahaha.
    Unfortunate magicka warden main.
    PC/NA Server
    Fairweather Friends
    Retired to baby bgs forever. Leave me alone.
  • TagaParti
    TagaParti
    ✭✭✭✭
    lol.
    there are good and bad DK users, im here to help the bad ones. Theyre sending messages ingame to me, admitting theyre not doing well in pvp, it's because they dont know how to make the right build. By reading at my post, and witnessing ingame the unkillabilty and monstrosity of this build, i have given them hope. But just too much hope, coz this build wont just turn them from bad DK user to good DK user, they will become Unkillable with a killer mode. It is always a good thing to help, i dont care about how others look at this thread. :D
    Edited by TagaParti on January 28, 2015 3:32AM
    Sheliza "The Unkillable"

• Asgari
    Asgari
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭

She is a Former Empress with no PVP guild. Fought 1vX multiple times to get that easy AP.

Former empress of Azura's Star when it was a nondisputed EP buff server LOL. You were no empress hahaha.

So basically some PvE scrub who had AP fed to them to get crowned on a buff server?
    Princess Asgari | Sorc
    Asgari | NB
    -Asgari | Stamplar
    Banner Down!
    No Mercy
  • DisgracefulMind
    DisgracefulMind
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭

So basically some PvE scrub who had AP fed to them to get crowned on a buff server?

Pretty much lol. I have my crafter on EP and watched this player strut around Riften telling people to bow to their Empress lmao. Buff server empress. What a joke.
    Unfortunate magicka warden main.
    PC/NA Server
    Fairweather Friends
    Retired to baby bgs forever. Leave me alone.
  • Asgari
    Asgari
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭

Pretty much lol. I have my crafter on EP and watched this player strut around Riften telling people to bow to their Empress lmao. Buff server empress. What a joke.

Hahaha I don't need to know anymore.

Galalin needs to give him the DK Scrub Lord tag

I <3 Galalin btw
    Princess Asgari | Sorc
    Asgari | NB
    -Asgari | Stamplar
    Banner Down!
    No Mercy
  • Radolfus
    Radolfus
    ✭✭✭

Rofl someone is happy they got 50k AP...

"bow down to your empress "

pffft i made emp like 3 times not counting my DC templar RIP

Edited by Radolfus on January 28, 2015 4:02AM
    @RaddyBK
    Radolfus {Beast STDK}
    Radolfen {MGDK}
    RADOLFUS II {Retired DK}
    Channel Rad Tribes {Sorc}

"Rad you always suck for 2 or so months then come back as this OP being man.. - Jago.

"He's using poisons on his shield... At what point did he revert to this style of cheeeeeeeeese yo"

"#FreeLemur <

My Brother in Tank Yo
  • TagaParti
    TagaParti
    ✭✭✭✭
    And they did bow, saying "wow i saw you wreck that whole group of enemies and defended keeps all by yourself".
    and 2 famous pvp guild, 1 from ad and another 1 from dc tried to recruit me, and they said "youre the real empress". It was fun!
    Edited by TagaParti on January 28, 2015 4:28AM
    Sheliza "The Unkillable"

• Galalin
    Galalin
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Hahaha I don't need to know anymore.

Galalin needs to give him the DK Scrub Lord tag

I <3 Galalin btw

I can do no such thing.... for even us Scrub DK's wont use a build like this if its what i think it is.

This is not going to help bad DK's (as you call them) get any better. How is making a build that relies on spamming one ability over and over improving them.... after its fixed they will be 10x worse off.

On a side note Princess i would be honored to hand you "Lord of the Scrubs" title, if i didn't feel it was beneath you. I have seen you pull off some amazing feats worthy of far more than "Scrub Lord"

I guess i shall remain the one and only DK Scrub for now

DK SCRUB OUT
  • TagaParti
    TagaParti
    ✭✭✭✭
    After reading every single line of the patch note, for the 2nd time. I can say to those i have shared this build, that we are still going to be Unkillable vs any other class.
    Sheliza "The Unkillable"

• KBKB
    KBKB
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    After reading every single line of the patch note, for the 2nd time. I can say to those i have shared this build, that we are still going to be Unkillable vs any other class.

Why are you still posting? I would be trying to bury this thread due to shame if I was in your shoes.
  • gronbek
    gronbek
    ✭✭✭
    Hello,

I admire the OP for being such a nice person despite some unfriendly tones from some people here.

Great work Tagaparti for coming up with a good build. :)
  • Galalin
    Galalin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    gronbek wrote: »
    Hello,

I admire the OP for being such a nice person despite some unfriendly tones from some people here.

And charging ppl to share it?

Good build as in you paid him for it and know how it works or you are just assuming?

I am not doubting its effectiveness however i am questioning if this good for the game to have a skillless (as quoted by OP you can eat and 1v1 at the same time) unkillable build. Does that not strike you as "not intended".

Not sure how you consider this a good thing

DK SCRUB OUT
  • TagaParti
    TagaParti
    ✭✭✭✭
    Hello,

Thanks gronbek. It is ok to hear or read unfriendly tones, i can do nothing about it. What i can do is just stay calm and ignore the hate. This thread is not for them anyway, it is for those interested. cheers! :D
    Sheliza "The Unkillable"

• gronbek
    gronbek
    ✭✭✭
    Hello Tagaparti,

Very strong of you to stay calm. If only more people could stay calm and peacefull the world would be a better place :)

@Galalin; no I have no idea about this build. I do not have the game installed currently.
  • Galalin
    Galalin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hello Tagaparti,

Very strong of you to stay calm. If only more people could stay calm and peacefull the world would be a better place :)

@Galalin; no I have no idea about this build. I do not have the game installed currently.

Was just curious how you say its a good build when you know nothing about it?
  • Galalin
    Galalin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    OP I'm not arguing the fact ur build is not as good or close to what you say.... im just going to ask you why are you charging ppl for it? and do you think its good for the game to have a bunch of ppl running around with an unskilled build that makes them unkillable? I would probably bug report this not exploit it for my own personal gains from others.

All i can see here is you are promoting this for self recognition and personal gain and i think thats why ppl are bringing the hate
  • TagaParti
    TagaParti
    ✭✭✭✭
    Galalin my man, to make you understand it clearer and to make you get out of the confusion that you brought to yourself, here is why im doing this. I want to share something to those who can share also, i needed a help ingame and all i can give in exchange is this build. This build that is a fruit of lots of testing, studying and analyzing, it wouldnt be unfair for others if im asking for a help ingame if they look at this build and they think it can help them out too. That make sense right?

And for it to be OP as you can see because you can eat while dueling 1on1, thats the greatness of this build. Its not my fault if i dig deep enough and uncover something good about my character in the game. Im not doing hack, exploit or anything wrong.

I hope that i have cleared your mind!

Cheers! :D
    Edited by TagaParti on January 28, 2015 7:11AM
    Sheliza "The Unkillable"

• TheBucket
    TheBucket
    ✭✭✭✭
    Radolfus wrote: »
    lol Radolfus, you know you are telling a lie. Noone has beaten this build 1on1, i was beaten so many times before this build. "that was before this build". Even araxleon cant beat me, so it's not you man, simply not you. Your performance has been beaten badly by other duelers as of late.

Are you that threatened by me to tell stupid lies? And compare my performance to other people? I can count the people I lose to on one hand and I will say them now. Sypher , Aetcharian , Velukodi , Jago , Blab no others

No we are not counting open world snipes Ppl) . The only times where you saw me lose was in a tournament where I crashed.
    Your unkillable? tank build is full of weaknesses. So don't get cocky on me now and compare my "performance" based on lies because your intimidated.

Not you, simply not you.

Intimadated much? ^

Oh come on. I wasnt going to post in this thread but you're being silly to say things like this. Knowing damn well you never once got close to beating me when i was in legends. Maybe you got better but you were just another DK imo.

Im not a D swinger but one if the main reasons Legends is boring now is because of cocky people like this who best down a few scrubs.

This whole thread is laughable atm.
    William Reignes
    Magic Nightblade - Rogue Bomber
    Creator of Thirsty Thief Build (Retired 1.5)
  • Galalin
    Galalin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Galalin my man, to make you understand it clearer and to make you get out of the confusion that you brought to yourself, here is why im doing this. I want to share something to those who can share also, i needed a help ingame and all i can give in exchange is this build. This build that is a fruit of lots of testing, studying and analyzing, it wouldnt be unfair for others if im asking for a help ingame if they look at this build and they think it can help them out too. That make sense right?

And for it to be OP as you can see because you can eat while dueling 1on1, thats the greatness of this build. Its not my fault if i dig deep enough and uncover something good about my character in the game. Im not doing hack, exploit or anything wrong.

I hope that i have cleared your mind!

Cheers! :D

The beauty of free speech... we can agree to disagree. Thanks for the reply though

DK SCRUB OUT
  • Lhorion
    Lhorion
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Why he is never posting his build that he wants to "share with all bad DKs"?
    My answer: He does not have this build.
  • KBKB
    KBKB
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Lhorion wrote: »
    Why he is never posting his build that he wants to "share with all bad DKs"?
    My answer: He does not have this build.

Our eyes would explode due to the pure awesomeness of it.
  • Lhorion
    Lhorion
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Might be the reason. We fools!
  • Galalin
    Galalin
    ✭✭✭✭✭

I will not share my build for now tho, but if someone is interested you can PM me ingame and maybe il accept some ingame items in exchange of this build.

This is why ^^^
    He is trying to charge ppl for it

Or as he sugar coats it in a later post

Added: But to be honest if ppl are going to pay.... you cant really blame him

DK SCRUB OUT
    Edited by Galalin on January 28, 2015 9:00AM
  • TagaParti
    TagaParti
    ✭✭✭✭
    This build cant just go for free. If i give this to few people for free, they will not hesitate to spread it. If this 1 spreads out, the prices of the gears im using will skyrocket. People would not want everybody to be unkillable 1on1. Most players build are based on DPS, they want to gank someone and kill on their own. I just read the passives for the champion points, scary coz i dont know what to call an Unkillable on its next higher level.
    Sheliza "The Unkillable"

This discussion has been closed.