The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 29:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – April 29

The Unkillable DK Build

• Dreyloch
    Dreyloch
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    So tell me OP,

How many times have you been going somewhere on your horse and been killed before you fell of it by an experienced NB? You'd be lying if you say never. So, you are not unkillable =)

(for the record I play a DK too)
    "The fear of Death, is often worse than death itself"
  • Lord_Hev
    Lord_Hev
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    TagaParti wrote: »
    I would love to, but il be offline soon. We can do it next time, il just check you out in guild. I am trying not to die on duels with this build, so far it didnt happen yet, it's always a win for me or draw, and if you're the first 1 to do it, it will be a good death. :D

Qaevir Av Morilye.

I've killed you once. You killed me on rematch. But you are killable with a Sorc Crushing Shock build.
    Qaevir/Qaevira Av Morilye/Molag
    Tri-Faction @Lord_Hevnoraak ingame
    PC NA
  • Sacadon
    Sacadon
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Most importantly, props for the ball-swinging post...

Hopefully you're keeping room open for DK noobs with only preconceived notions that come from killing a lot of DKs in PvP. I've been leveling a DK recently to farm CPs for my NB. But this sounds like fun...
  • Chesimac
    Chesimac
    ✭✭✭✭
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O8zTLP-hEe8
    4:02
    Sheliza is one of the best in this game, but I just remembered this from one of Divine's vids and had to pull it up :P
    Edited by Chesimac on January 26, 2015 6:42PM
  • frozywozy
    frozywozy
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    You guys probably know my DK character named Sheliza. (NA server - Legend guild officer)

I swear she is unkillable on 1on1 situation, any class, any race, noob or even the best player out there. And she is also a killer, most will go down, few will manage to get a draw, and noone can kill her.

After lots of deaths, tons of testing and studying, i came up with this build, making others call Sheliza, a Raid Boss, MegaTank, Monster.

I will not share my build for now tho, but if someone is interested you can PM me ingame and maybe il accept some ingame items in exchange of this build.

I assure you, noone can ever kill this build 1on1, and the dps is awesome. If you wanna try to kill me before you believe what im saying, leave a message ingame and il show you this Raid Boss.

The only times I remember seeing Sheliza in Cyrodiil was when I passed by an EP controlled suicide node. She was farming there several hours a day AP in lost hope to get emperor straight pveing and afking in suicide node.
    Edited by frozywozy on January 26, 2015 7:11PM
    Frozn - Stamdk - AR50
    Frosted - Magplar - AR50
    Frodn - Magden - AR50
    Warmed - Magblade - AR50
    Mmfrozy - Magsorc - AR44
    Necrozn - Magcro - AR32
    Twitch.TV/FrozyTV
    PvP Group Builds

“Small minds discuss people, average minds discuss events, and great minds discuss ideas.” -Eleanor Roosevelt
    • Fix Volendrung (spawn location - weapon white on the map causing the wielder to keep it forever - usable with emperorship)
    • Remove / Change CPs System, remove current CP/noCP campaigns and introduce one 30days with lock, one with no locks
    • Fix crashes when approaching a keep under attack because of bad / wrong rendering prioritization system
    • Change emperorship to value faction score points and not alliance points - see this and this
    • Fix long loading screens (mostly caused by players joining group out of rendering range)
    • Add 2 more quickslots to the wheel or add a different wheel for sieges weaponry only
    • Fix Balista Bolts not dealing damage on walls or doors if deployed at a certain place
    • Release bigger battlegrounds with 8 to 16 players per team and only two teams
    • Fix the permanent block animation - see examples : link1 link2 link3 link4 link5
    • Gives players 10 minutes to get back into Cyrodiil after relogging / crashing
    • Add a function to ignore the Claiming system of useless rewards
    • Improve the Mailing System / Rewards of the Worthy stacking
    • Assign specific group sizes to specific campaigns (24-16-8)
    • Make forward camps impossible to place near objectives
    • Make snares only available from ground effects abilities
    • Change emperorship to last minimum 24hours
    • Fix body sliding after cc breaking too quickly
    • Remove Block Casting through Battle Spirit
    • Fix the speed drop while jumping - see video
    • Fix loading screens when keeps upgrade
    • Fix Rams going crazy (spinning around)
    • Bring back dynamic ulti regeneration
    • Fix speed bug (abilities locked)
    • Introduce dynamic population
    • Lower population cap by 20%
    • Add Snare Immunity potions
    • Bring resurrection sickness
    • Fix character desync
    • Fix cc breaking bug
    • Fix gap closer bug
    • Fix health desync
    • Fix combat bug
    • Fix streak bug
    • Fix server lag
  • Armitas
    Armitas
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Yea I can't kill him, I'm not certain on what sets he's using..I just know he's using Master Sword+Beam Monster helm set...that is some silly healing right there

How would you estimate his threat level, or his ability to kill others, while in this unkillable build? ...In regards to the build itself not the person.

Edited by Armitas on January 26, 2015 7:18PM
    Retired.
    Nord mDK
  • Grim13
    Grim13
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yawn.
  • Tripwyr
    Tripwyr
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Don't know or care what this guy is using, but Malubeth + Master's Sword + Syrabane's + 4 Medium + High Stamina regen is unkillable.
    Alacrity Founder | Forum Emperor
    World First Veteran Dragonstar Arena

Tripwyr Manawrath - AD NA Sorcerer, Former Emperor of Haderus; Former Emperor of Hopesfire, First Cycle
    Tripwyr Flamewrath - AD NA Dragon Knight, Former Emperor of Thornblade, First Cycle
    Imperial Tripwyr - AD NA Templar, Former Emperor of Blackwater Blade
    Ripwyr - DC NA Templar
    Nyrv - EP NA Sorcerer

I am of the firm opinion that subtracting "raging stupidity" from anyone's voice can only cause them to sound more like myself.
  • Leovolao
    Leovolao
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Armitas wrote: »
    Yea I can't kill him, I'm not certain on what sets he's using..I just know he's using Master Sword+Beam Monster helm set...that is some silly healing right there

How would you estimate his threat level, or his ability to kill others, while in this unkillable build? ...In regards to the build itself not the person.

I don't see him killing other skilled duelers, his damage output is really low. By the end of the fight I wasn't even breaking cc just to see how low he could get me, I think the lowest I got was 40% hp (2690 max).
    Edited by Leovolao on January 26, 2015 7:39PM
    tea pot

"What if my problem wasn't that I don't understand people but that I don't like them?"
  • Armitas
    Armitas
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Leovolao wrote: »
    Armitas wrote: »

I don't see him killing other skilled duelers, his damage output is really low. By the end of the fight I wasn't even breaking cc just to see how low he could get me, I think the lowest I got was 40% hp (2690 max).

Thanks. I wanted to put that out there before people took this into him being some unkillable DK boogeyman slaughtering people left and right. I wanted to make sure it was put in perspective, especially since it started on the general forums.
    Edited by Armitas on January 26, 2015 8:24PM
    Retired.
    Nord mDK
  • Fusilero
    Fusilero
    ✭✭
    any class can be unkillable on 1v1 situation so i dont know whats the big deal go try to make a unkillable dk on 1vx situation cause nobody cares on 1v1.
    Fusilero
    Nexus
    PS4: XA-97
  • Bouvin
    Bouvin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    All I can say is NB LA Magicka Regen, Fear Fear Fear Fear Fear Fear Fear.

Oh you hit me. Shadow Image. Hide and Seek :)
  • Cody
    Cody
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Im sure its just an improved version of the ridiculous perma block LA tank.

still though, unkillable sounds interesting. which campaign do you play on in NA?
  • Galalin
    Galalin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I wouldn't mind a 1v1 against you... always love a good fight win or lose

DK SCRUB OUT
  • Gooey
    Gooey
    ✭✭✭
    Somebody obviously needs an e-peen check. Just because you are "unkillable" even though there is clearly a video of you getting wrecked is pretty ridiculous. Please shrink in the ego department, please and thank you.
  • bosmern_ESO
    bosmern_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Any class can be unkillable if you just shield stack. Even easier on a DK with GDB.
    ~Thallen~
  • Gooey
    Gooey
    ✭✭✭
    Any class can be unkillable if you just shield stack. Even easier on a DK with GDB.

How do I create a face palm with keyboard symbols and letters? Your comment is just...
  • Soulac
    Soulac
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Would like to see a DK killing a good NB going defense mode.
    Every class is able to get unkillable in a 1v1 situation, nothing special about that.

Show me some vids how this kind of DK build clearly destroys good players.
    R.I.P Dawnbreaker / Auriel´s Bow
    Member of the Arena Guild and the overpowered Banana Squad.
    Nathaerizh aka Cat - Nightblade V16 - EU

- Meow -
  • Lhorion
    Lhorion
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @Soulac‌ Someone in thie thread posted a video, but the unkillable DK is killed in this video.
  • ESO_Metalxead
    Make just ONLY *unkillable* build is not hard as Soulac says. You must have options to make some DPS and Burst also..

p.s.
    Lhorion here this duel. 4:02 timer
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O8zTLP-hEe8#t=243
    Edited by ESO_Metalxead on January 26, 2015 10:19PM
  • Lhorion
    Lhorion
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Thx, Metalxead :)
    Come back, OP Sorc!
  • ESO_Metalxead
    As you can see, i have new account here.. so ;)

Btw i was talk with my guild mate DK about hybrid bow-lightning destro staff build. So i think it have some potential, but only for duels i think. This depend's on how they rework weapon and spell dmg in 1.6. Maybe with S&B you just got very low Spelldmg, so you must pick staff for spd gain? So they make use class skills for DMG not effective? only effect's wise skill will be used with S&B.
    Edited by ESO_Metalxead on January 26, 2015 10:29PM
  • TagaParti
    TagaParti
    ✭✭✭✭
    that build from Divines vid was old, its not the unkillable build. hope xsorus will post the vid last night. this build is unkillable to anyclass, skilled or not so skilled enemy. noob DK will be able to pull off unkillable 1on1 situation because of the playability of this build. who do not want such a build, a win or draw in any situation of 1on1. this build against good players will end up in draw or win if the enemy exceeds his tankiness with his dps. average player will not win. but always the best was, best players will not win either, they will only get tired while you are laughing. an argument in my mind was saying, if the best players cant even kill you, where do you stand, you might be standing on top of the food chain. :-)
    Sheliza "The Unkillable"

Facebook Page for the Tournaments
    Elder Scrolls Online Tournaments
    Please search and hit Like to see future post and updates for the events
    youtube channel: tagaparti
  • Armitas
    Armitas
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    best players will not win either, they will only get tired while you are laughing. an argument in my mind was saying, if the best players cant even kill you, where do you stand, you might be standing on top of the food chain. :-)

Being on the top of the food chain comes in two parts, eating and surviving, not just surviving.
    Edited by Armitas on January 26, 2015 11:40PM
    Retired.
    Nord mDK
  • TagaParti
    TagaParti
    ✭✭✭✭
    you're right. i can always survive, and i can kill. but there will always be those good players that can manage to get a draw, but any little mistake will make them dead. this build have a lot of room for errors, so bad ping or not so skilled players will be unkillable if they use this. ^^
    Sheliza "The Unkillable"

• bosmern_ESO
    bosmern_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Gooey wrote: »

How do I create a face palm with keyboard symbols and letters? Your comment is just...

I've had 3+ people chase me from Castle Roebeck all the way to Brindle all attacking me the entire time and I didn't even go close to death.

Why? green dragon blood, immovable, harness magicka, reflective plate, and fragment shield. Thats not even using healing ward. The lowest health I got was down to 50% and that was because I ran out of stamina for a short moment and they were able to knock me down with talons.
    ~Thallen~
  • Asgari
    Asgari
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    I still dont know who this guy is?
    Formerly @Persian_Princess .. Now @Asgari
    Princess Asgari | Sorc
    Asgari | NB
    -Asgari | Stamplar
    Ariana Kishi | DK | True Liberator of Haderus
    Banner Down!
    No Mercy
    Youtube: Asgari
  • jopeymonster
    jopeymonster
    ✭✭✭
    you're right. i can always survive, and i can kill. but there will always be those good players that can manage to get a draw, but any little mistake will make them dead. this build have a lot of room for errors, so bad ping or not so skilled players will be unkillable if they use this. ^^

Why are you even still promoting this? You are basically confirming what the majority of players have been saying since release: DKs are OP.

"HI - I found out how to faceroll on a DK class 9 months after someone better did it..."

I'm just going to agree with everyone else and say that no one cares about your survivability. DK 1vX is old news. I'm really trying NOT to troll, but with all this hype, it's players like you that will probably suffer the most after 1.6 when all the pre-fab cookie cutters are null.

Enjoy the "hill-that-no-one-cares-about" while it last. B)
    #nerfkeyboards
  • TagaParti
    TagaParti
    ✭✭✭✭
    the class is not OP, but this build is somewhat OP. and this is because of my dedication to study DK class, trying every gears and skills, and this is what ive come up. Now i just want to share this build to fellow DKs who think that thyre not so good enough, this build will shoot them right on top and be proud of themselves.
    Sheliza "The Unkillable"

• TagaParti
    TagaParti
    ✭✭✭✭
    And I can assure you, this build is not getting weaker anytime soon, the update 6 will make this build even more.
    Sheliza "The Unkillable"

This discussion has been closed.