The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Crown Store Item Wish List

• TheBull
    TheBull
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    v14 Character with 150 skill points. I'd pay $50 worth of crowns.

Edited by TheBull on January 29, 2015 2:45PM
    Options
  • MornaBaine
    MornaBaine
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    TheBull wrote: »

No. Absolutely not. This should only be a possibility IF you have already leveled one character to VR14 the conventional way. THEN you should be able to purchase a level 50 character with the full skill points of its level and none of the skill points available via skyshard as it will be ridiculously easy to go get those yourself. I understand wanting to bypass questing over and over through the same quests. You want to get to end game. Fine. But once you are AT end game...you need to go through getting to the top tiers of it yourself. One assumes you want this in order to play other classes anyway. So learn the class and play the game.
    PAWS (Positively Against Wrip-off Stuff) - Say No to Crown Crates!

Options
  • knaveofengland
    knaveofengland
    ✭✭✭
    would like to buy full sets of armour and weapon sets like the ones can craft
    Options
  • Giraffon
    Giraffon
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    From a PvP perspective, it would make it too easy for people to switch to whatever the latest power race/class/skill is. Not a fan of this idea.
    MornaBaine wrote: »

...THEN you should be able to purchase a level 50 character with the full skill points of its level...

Giraffon - Beta Lizard - For the Pact!
    Options
  • Enodoc
    Enodoc
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    No. Absolutely not. This should only be a possibility IF you have already leveled one character to VR14 the conventional way. THEN you should be able to purchase a level 50 character with the full skill points of its level and none of the skill points available via skyshard as it will be ridiculously easy to go get those yourself.[...]
    Absolutely not to that either. No shortcuts for anyone. There's a reason it's called "starting a new character". Emphasis there on starting and new. You want to start a new character? Then you must earn your way to the end like anyone else who starts a new character.
    UESP: The Unofficial Elder Scrolls Pages - A collaborative source for all knowledge on the Elder Scrolls series since 1995
    Join us on Discord - discord.gg/uesp
    Options
  • eventide03b14a_ESO
    eventide03b14a_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭

No. Absolutely not. This should only be a possibility IF you have already leveled one character to VR14 the conventional way. THEN you should be able to purchase a level 50 character with the full skill points of its level and none of the skill points available via skyshard as it will be ridiculously easy to go get those yourself. I understand wanting to bypass questing over and over through the same quests. You want to get to end game. Fine. But once you are AT end game...you need to go through getting to the top tiers of it yourself. One assumes you want this in order to play other classes anyway. So learn the class and play the game.
    What does that say about the quality of their content when people cringe at the thought of having to repeat it. I can't even count the number of times I have played through Skyrim. Never have I thought "darn I have to do this again?". It's something to consider.
    :trollin:
    Options
  • eventide03b14a_ESO
    eventide03b14a_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Enodoc wrote: »
    No. Absolutely not. This should only be a possibility IF you have already leveled one character to VR14 the conventional way. THEN you should be able to purchase a level 50 character with the full skill points of its level and none of the skill points available via skyshard as it will be ridiculously easy to go get those yourself.[...]
    Absolutely not to that either. No shortcuts for anyone. There's a reason it's called "starting a new character". Emphasis there on starting and new. You want to start a new character? Then you must earn your way to the end like anyone else who starts a new character.
    You could always play WoW.

LBRJ4V6UXQY41394042326521.jpg
    Options
  • Enodoc
    Enodoc
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Yes, I know they do that. Isn't it appalling.
    (btw, I know you're joking, but you missed off the standard "I'm joking" emote - and therefore violated (or possibly exemplified?) Poe's Law :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:)
    UESP: The Unofficial Elder Scrolls Pages - A collaborative source for all knowledge on the Elder Scrolls series since 1995
    Options
  • eventide03b14a_ESO
    eventide03b14a_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭

Yes, I know they do that. Isn't it appalling.
    (btw, I know you're joking, but you missed off the standard "I'm joking" emote - and therefore violated (or possibly exemplified?) Poe's Law :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:)

Good catch. :) And yes, it's appalling.
    Edited by eventide03b14a_ESO on January 29, 2015 5:12PM
    Options
  • MornaBaine
    MornaBaine
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Personally I agree with that for the most part. But I know a sizable portion of the player base is here strictly for the PvP and you're not even close to being able to compete out there until you hit the VR ranks. Truthfully, not even then. So I understand that if you have to play for DAYS until you can actually get to the only part of the game that interests you that it would feel like total drudgery. I PvP fairly rarely but I do have some sympathy for the PvP players. They really are two separate games and they don't mesh all that well.

Options
  • MornaBaine
    MornaBaine
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

What does that say about the quality of their content when people cringe at the thought of having to repeat it. I can't even count the number of times I have played through Skyrim. Never have I thought "darn I have to do this again?". It's something to consider.

The only thing I cringe at having to repeat is the Main Story quest line and the Mages Guild Questline. It was fine when you could overlevel it and then speed through on your alts but since they randomly decided it needed to scale without even asking us if we WANTED that in order to force us to re-experience every excruciating moment of it once any sense of surprise was gone... I'm freaking DREADING it. Uncle Sheo is amusing...the first time. Then, like the same joke told too many times...not so much. I shared Abner Tharn's utter disdain for the rest of the Companions. They are all TERRIBLE stereotypes and the token blonde with big boobs as the ONLY female in the bunch pretty much turned my stomach. Sexist much ZOS? Plus, I am really NOT a fan of the tired trope of your character being THE ONE in an MMO where EVERYONE is THE ONE. It destroys immersion. It makes ZERO sense. I just hate it. So yeah ZOS, sell me a way to bypass THAT lame BS and we're talkin'!

Options
  • eventide03b14a_ESO
    eventide03b14a_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭

The only thing I cringe at having to repeat is the Main Story quest line and the Mages Guild Questline. It was fine when you could overlevel it and then speed through on your alts but since they randomly decided it needed to scale without even asking us if we WANTED that in order to force us to re-experience every excruciating moment of it once any sense of surprise was gone... I'm freaking DREADING it. Uncle Sheo is amusing...the first time. Then, like the same joke told too many times...not so much. I shared Abner Tharn's utter disdain for the rest of the Companions. They are all TERRIBLE stereotypes and the token blonde with big boobs as the ONLY female in the bunch pretty much turned my stomach. Sexist much ZOS? Plus, I am really NOT a fan of the tired trope of your character being THE ONE in an MMO where EVERYONE is THE ONE. It destroys immersion. It makes ZERO sense. I just hate it. So yeah ZOS, sell me a way to bypass THAT lame BS and we're talkin'!
    That's pretty much what I was getting at. It's awful and I can't imagine enjoying the three factions quest lines yet again. They are not even optional unless you really don't need the skyshards.
    Options
  • Enodoc
    Enodoc
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    If you don't want to repeat the quest content over again, why start a new character? If you're just looking for trying a new class or something, then let's support the "Class Change" item instead. Although, I would not oppose something that disabled the scaling on the solo quests (Main Quest, Mages Guild, Fighters Guild) if you'd already completed that content once, so you could buzz through it overlevelled like you could before.
    Options
  • DobbaDeuce
    DobbaDeuce
    ✭✭✭
    I'm gonna put another vote on for character slots. My poor Redguard and Wood Elf want to play too, especially now with the revamped intro.

Also, I'm always a fan of any throwbacks to the previous Elder Scrolls games.

Like Scrolls of Icarian Flight, or this shirt from Daggerfall:

Screen+Shot+2013-10-08+at+10.15.27+PM+1_Canuk.jpg

Edited by DobbaDeuce on January 30, 2015 5:00AM
    Tamriel-616 - A Chronicle of Tamriel's Heroes
    Jollo | Daggerfall | Templar | Lvl 47 | Blackwater Blade
    Vidarr
    | Ebonheart | Sorcerer | Lvl 26 | Chillrend
    J'Pummra
    | Aldmeri | Dragonknight | Lvl 13 | Thornblade
    Options
  • Aidantwab16_ESO
    Aidantwab16_ESO
    ✭✭✭
    Oh hey, speaking of throwbacks, why not do a bunch of Daggerfall/Arena themes on the lute/flute/whatever and sell them on the store?
    Options
  • Gidorick
    Gidorick
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Oh hey, speaking of throwbacks, why not do a bunch of Daggerfall/Arena themes on the lute/flute/whatever and sell them on the store?

I love the idea of new instruments and songs.
    What ESO really needs is an Auction Horse.
    That's right... Horse.
    Click HERE to discuss.

Want more crazy ideas? Check out my Concept Repository!
    Options
  • Demeos
    Demeos
    ✭✭✭
    I'd like to see a "create your own costume" option in the crown shop.

The idea is that it would allow you to custom combine pieces from any type of armor in the game (without having to already have the piece of armor), could pick to show nothing at all in any particular slot if you want, and adjust the color of the pieces.

Then when you're done, you get a single item that fits in the costume slot.
    Edited by Demeos on January 30, 2015 8:12AM
    Options
  • Naivefanboi
    Naivefanboi
    ✭✭✭✭
    ShadowHvo wrote: »
    One of the Giant or Medium Frost-Spiders which inhabits Skyrims caves and dungeons, as a mount. Yes, I would really love to see that.

I'm just being honest here, take a soldier running across the field on a Horse, and then have another on a Frost-Spider, which one will you fear the most?

I would just run away, I wouldn't even dare face that mighty warrior!

Seriously, imagen this thing coming running after you in Cyrodiil

4794-1-1325108411.jpg

Mooooootheerr..- D=
    Fotm mounts, be like wow everyone in the same new mount, but hey least we gor spmthing besides horses, i do like the spider idea tho
    Options
  • MornaBaine
    MornaBaine
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    If you don't want to repeat the quest content over again, why start a new character? If you're just looking for trying a new class or something, then let's support the "Class Change" item instead. Although, I would not oppose something that disabled the scaling on the solo quests (Main Quest, Mages Guild, Fighters Guild) if you'd already completed that content once, so you could buzz through it overlevelled like you could before.

Because a lot of us like having alts. Alts of different races, both genders, as well as the various classes. Sometimes just to even play with different builds within the same class. We HAVE eight, EIGHT, character slots. I want to utilize them all. So if I WANT to over level content and then come back and speed through it for little to no reward I SHOULD be able to. What was that? Something about being able to play as we want?

So yeah, let me buy something that either lets me bypass at least the Main Story Quests or allows me to DECIDE if I want those quests to scale or not.

Options
  • MornaBaine
    MornaBaine
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Rev Rielle wrote: »
    theimp wrote: »
    AS A REDGUARD I WANT A CAMEL!! PLEASE ADD CAMELS AS MOUNTS also when u become emp in pvp the you should get a MAMMOTH as a mount until your rein ends. thank you!
    theimp wrote: »
    Has any1 added Horse armor or mount costumes to the list ..................................o yea and camels.add camels thanks again

Yes, I agree. Why not, re the camel.

We are able to purchase and ride Guar, so can't see any reason why we couldn't have camels to ride. I don't actually see myself purchasing any mount from the Crown Store, though if there are camels (and they look/animate well) I might just see myself getting one for my Redguard family.

Camels are a fantastic idea! Yes please!

Options
  • JamilaRaj
    JamilaRaj
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I wish they added fair play into crown store. I'd buy tons of it.
    Options
  • Mercutio
    Mercutio
    ✭✭✭✭
    No way am I reading this monster thread. Sorry if I re-invent the wheel here:

1) More character slots

2) More storage

3) Ability to redo character appearance

And PLEASE make purchases ACCOUNT WIDE regardless of server. Some of us alt-aholics play on both NA and Euro.

On a side note, I am very pleased with the new business model.
    The problem with arguing with a jackass is that they never stop braying.
    #DwemerLife
    Options
  • Mercutio
    Mercutio
    ✭✭✭✭
    Demeos wrote: »
    I'd like to see a "create your own costume" option in the crown shop.

The idea is that it would allow you to custom combine pieces from any type of armor in the game (without having to already have the piece of armor), could pick to show nothing at all in any particular slot if you want, and adjust the color of the pieces.

Then when you're done, you get a single item that fits in the costume slot.

+100 this idea. Also, Camels.

The problem with arguing with a jackass is that they never stop braying.
    #DwemerLife
    Options
  • The_Lady_Yin
    The_Lady_Yin
    ✭✭
    Since most people are carrying on about everything else, what about a Durzog puppy pet? Just a little one, unless you were inclined to make a full-sized version. Or some other different dogs, since I know those skins are already in the game (Such as the golden retriever and the black lab I see around.)?
    Options
  • Enodoc
    Enodoc
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Because a lot of us like having alts. Alts of different races, both genders, as well as the various classes. Sometimes just to even play with different builds within the same class. We HAVE eight, EIGHT, character slots. I want to utilize them all. So if I WANT to over level content and then come back and speed through it for little to no reward I SHOULD be able to. What was that? Something about being able to play as we want?

So yeah, let me buy something that either lets me bypass at least the Main Story Quests or allows me to DECIDE if I want those quests to scale or not.
    That's why I create alts as well; different builds, different playstyles. But you shouldn't be able to start an alt at level 50 just because you've done the content already. New characters must start from the beginning; that's the definition of new. Starting a new game in Morrowind with a different class doesn't allow you to skip the main quest if you've already done it on a different character. In main series Elder Scrolls you can play as you want as well, but you still can't skip the levelling content. In Oblivion you couldn't really avoid the scaling until Lvl 21 or so. As I said before though, I wouldn't be opposed to a Descaler in the Crown Store....

All-Purpose Descaler!
    This Tamriel favourite totally cleanses even heavily-scaled instances instantly! It removes hard mobs quickly and effectively from all known dungeons and is ideal for steam-rolling content. Order today, and get one XP Freezer for full price!
    XP gain is reduced in all descaled delves. XP Booster recommended to counter this effect. XP Freezers also sold separately. No refunds available.
    Options
  • Shadowcaster_9481
    My wishlist:

1) Cat pet (prefer orange tabby!)
    2) Ability to name my cat pet (should be free with buying the pet).
    3) Appearance change.
    4) Name change.
    5) Gender change.
    6) Faction change.

Sorry if this has already been said, this thread is way too long to go through every page.
    Edited by Shadowcaster_9481 on January 30, 2015 2:52PM
    Options
  • Alexium
    Alexium
    ✭✭✭
    Joke titles for character. For example I want title "Mudcrab King" or something else and mudcrab "costume" ;D It will very fun!
    Options
  • orangeberry4
    orangeberry4
    ✭✭✭
    more mounts like different senchi tiger skins, wolf, bears, dragons, giant spiders, lions, giant boars or pigs to ride. I would love to ride a deer elf or moose. all those things would be awesome.
    pet armor to collect or saddles or mount accessories.

more costumes - samurai, ninja, costumes, glowing eye skins, shiny aura skins, weapon skins. don't get so caught up for the lore or you guys arnt going to have much inspiration. think middle earth. butterfly wings or regular angel wings things like that.
    - how about a costume like a belly dancer or genie cause redguard race is kinda like Persian right.

more hair styles (stop with the mohawks), face paint, body art, swimwear for summer, costumes for Halloween, special recipes for holidays, masks, capes, way more accessories. I would love to have more hairstyles for the kajit.

funny effects when you kill someone in pvp or pve
    effect when your walking leave trails of flowers or fire footprints, weapon effects.

weapon skins are needed cause a lot of the weapons look bland in the game, make some really cool themes like zodiac or lunar.

more pets, dwemer robots variety, types of different mini dragons, different breed of dogs, birds cockatiels, lovebirds anything like that. a bulldog smoking a cigar lol.

more fun stuff stop being bland and don't worry about lore too much cause that's what a customization store is for. your gonna be getting a whole new crowed when march comes.
    Options
  • Sheezabeast
    Sheezabeast
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Mount wishes: Camel, Snow and Black Bear, Lamia, Thunderbug

Vanity pet: CHICKEN PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE

Costume: Bard costume that includes a custom instrument effect like musical notes from your lute or flute, Maomer Pirate costume
    Grand Master Crafter, Beta baby who grew with the game. PC/NA. @Sheezabeast if you have crafting needs!
    Options
  • shadoza
    shadoza
    ✭✭✭
    Esha76 wrote: »
    Also, please don't ever sell those ridiculous "mystery boxes" other games sell. With a 0.001% drop chance for the thing you actually want out of it. I, for one, would never spend a single crown on such a thing.

I love the mystery boxes from The Secret World. Funcom says they are the best-seller. It's like playing the lottery, but it is something fun to do with extra coins.

I DO want the mystery boxes. On the plus side, those that do not like them are not required to purchase them. Easy right?
    Options