The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 29:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – April 29

Crown Store Item Wish List

• Sacadon
    Sacadon
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Gyudan wrote: »
    *puts on the P2W police cap*
    I'd be okay with making the crown shop mounts a little bit faster than in-game gold mounts too.
    NO!
    Titan Relic. "When this item of immeasurable power is used in certain locations in Cyrodiil, the massive Titan -insert boss name here- will fly down within 'x' minutes to claim it." It would be cool if this boss dropped 'x' item that is needed to create a special looking daedric gear set. Throwing a boss into Cyrodiil that is very hard to kill would create an interesting dynamic between the factions fighting over who gets to kill it.
    NO!
    I would probably remove the mystic merchants as soon as possible, make sure you don't tell anyone before making the change as you'll just have current veterans stock up on empty soul gems. I would then reduce the drop rate of soul gems by about 80% or so. They drop too frequently in game to be worthwhile as a purchase but with a significantly reduced rate you should be able to spark some sales.

Also, the boxes you get from completing crafting writs? Oh yeah, 1, 5, and 10 packs of those could be hot ticket items if priced appropriately. Those surveys are quite nice to run, especially if you can get a nirncrux or two occasionally.

Edit/Addition: Take a look at Tera's dungeon timer system. A cash shop consumable that will reset and dungeon timer could work if priced appropriately.

Temporary Mount Speed boosts would work nicely as a convenience item.

Mercenary NPCs to allow solo(ish) and small groups to do large group content.
    Hell NO!
    Inventory space / bank space kits
    NO!
    How about a skill that allows any of my characters to go out and tame a combat pet of our choice (within reason, no Daedroth or Dragons. But I would not mind a Wamasu). I want a spider on my Dunmer, a snake on my Argonian, a Cat (tiger, panther) on my one Vampire Khajitt and a wolf on my WW Khajitt.
    NO!

Agreed to all of @Gyudan‌ stance on what I hope we're just troll attempts from whoever posted them.
  • Sacadon
    Sacadon
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Navaya wrote: »
    I am fine with any kind of customization in the crown store as long as it isn't Lore Breaking to the game. I don't want to see a Unicorn cosplay running around in cyrodiil just because Unicorns are cool.

6: For last and most Important! Be able to change underwear
    Unicorns are "the debil"
  • Katinas
    Katinas
    ✭✭✭✭
    I'd like to see targetable markers/banners/flags/standards that you could place in dungeons or trials to help coordinate groups. They could be either consumable type items that the party leader can place anywhere he wants, or a trophy-like item you can place yourself.
  • LaerothKeykalyn
    LaerothKeykalyn
    ✭✭✭✭
    I hope that there will be costumeea06d8785bf9b2c055ecd5f25e942e85.jpg
    Edited by LaerothKeykalyn on January 24, 2015 3:18PM
  • DanielMaxwell
    DanielMaxwell
    ✭✭✭
    I hope that there will be such suitea06d8785bf9b2c055ecd5f25e942e85.jpg

I do not think that suit would qualify as even lore un-friendly , looks more like some kind of fetish desire so i would hope it never gets into the store or game.
  • LaerothKeykalyn
    LaerothKeykalyn
    ✭✭✭✭

I do not think that suit would qualify as even lore un-friendly , looks more like some kind of fetish desire so i would hope it never gets into the store or game.

Better than any unicorns and so forth
  • DanielMaxwell
    DanielMaxwell
    ✭✭✭

at least unicorns can be classified as lore un-friendly , that suit would not .

I just object to adding anything that fits in to the fetish category along with what would be lore un-friendly to the game or even the in-game store
  • LaerothKeykalyn
    LaerothKeykalyn
    ✭✭✭✭

I just object to adding anything that fits in to the fetish category along with what would be lore un-friendly to the game or even the in-game store

You talk nonsense, hope better that game didn't fly, you will fight........ fight that game remained on subscriptions and it won't be
    Edited by LaerothKeykalyn on January 24, 2015 3:47PM
  • Elsonso
    Elsonso
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I read this thread with sadness in my heart.

I know, based on what ZeniBeth said on Twitch, that they are looking at makong a game that caters to upper/middle class middle aged people who have money to spend but have to make life choices in order to find time to play.

This means that any time even one person in this thread suggests a Crown Store item that resonates with this demographic, it will be added to the white board.

The fact is that the customers that they are looking at for the Crown Store are not well represented on the forum or in this thread. Once those customers enter the game and start making their own suggestions, then we will begin to see what the future of the Crown Store is.

I don't believe that ZOS has a solid vision of the game by which they measure suggestions. I think they view the game as clay to mold into whatever form attracts players. In that regard, I think that a lot of things are negotiable, in terms of development.

This is all wonderful to some people, I am sure. If I don't like the way the game is turning out, I can go elsewhere. It isn't that bad to have these convenience items. I don't have to purchase them. Etc Etc Etc.

There is a bigger picture in all of this that I am watching out of the corner of my eye as these things unfold. While ESO got beaten up by the Skyrim crowd for not making Skyrim Online, I fully expect that TES 6 will get beaten up by the ESOTU crowd for similar reasons. This wondering extends to what things ZOS might do with the Store that could change the perception of how TES 6 should work.
    Edited by Elsonso on January 24, 2015 4:30PM
    PC NA/EU: @Elsonso
    XBox EU/NA: @ElsonsoJannus
    X/Twitter: ElsonsoJannus
  • theimp
    theimp
    As a red guard I really want to see a Camel mount become a real thing. PLEASE PLEASE ADD CAMELS TO THE CROWN STORE....... and a chef costume. thanks
  • randolphbenoit
    randolphbenoit
    ✭✭✭✭
    Costume

- Bar Tender/ Bar Maid
    - Bard
    - Merchant
    - banker
    the NeXus Guild (NA-DC-Crafters) contact @randolphbenoit - Currently Allies to Fairy Tail of Tamriel (Social) and Brave Kore (DC PvP). https://twitter.com/randolphbenoit

Saltrice - (Salt tolerant rice) Saltrice, pronounced just like it looks is, in fact, a kind of rice that can grow in paddies of either fresh or brackish water.
  • jaibierwb17_ESO
    jaibierwb17_ESO
    ✭✭✭
    I would like:
    1. Training dummies - to test your dps, one or several use items with a heap of hitpoints
    2. Cadwell costume
    3. A costume of the gold armour you wear when you fight Molag Bal

I don't agree with race or gender changes - that's ridiculous, but a gemstone or something that makes them look like another race is fine
    I don't have a problem with hair and minor appearance changes though

I definitely don't want to see levelling potions, but I giggle when I think of the rude shock that someone who used one of those would get when they realised that they are still going to have to go back and play through the main questline and visit all the low level areas to get all the skillpoints/skyshards/lorebooks they missed.
  • olsborg
    olsborg
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Colors for your spells, for instance, a toggle to make all my lightning spells be greenish in color, like the high elf woman in the trailers, shes awesome. Or make fire, frost or other type spells have different colors, depending on what colors youve bought and currently have toggled. Like blue fire spells or darker ice spells. Nothing lore-breaking tho.

PC EU
    PvP only
  • The_Lady_Yin
    The_Lady_Yin
    ✭✭
    If it's at all friendly with the lore, I'd love to see an Elk mount, or something similar. Bosmer could tame them, right? >_>'
  • NordJitsu
    NordJitsu
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    The ability to return to the character creator to fix my character.
    @NordJitsu - Guild Master (Main Character = Hlaalu Idas)
    GREAT HOUSE HLAALU
  • Lemming Banzai
    Lemming Banzai
    Soul Shriven
    Is it possible to get :smile:
    1-reusable pies you can use to throw at other players to display your annoyance
    or even start a pie fight.
    2-Torch bug pets? For those nights in Tamriel when sights fail.
    3-Lurcher pets that you can use to duel with another (like the ones in Greenshade. Can have a random win/lose/draw outcome)
    4- A visual dice (especially when we want to take up a specific role in party and one cannot decide)
    5- Trophy that lets you turn into a chicken/ monkey/batam guar (this may seem ridiculous but i know some would love to do raids in other forms! Imagine a raid of chickens doing trials what more of a challenge in identifying one another do you need.)
    6-Colour customizations for weapons and shields.
    Bring a parachute
    Poecidal Maniacs
  • WraithAzraiel
    WraithAzraiel
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I would literally pay like $20 for this costume to be added to the crown store, along with the rest of the armors from the cinematics.

410176.jpg

I don't care if you turn the cloak into a shmog wrapped around the character model's neck, I just want the hood, with the armor plating and the throwing darts and the awesome.
    Edited by WraithAzraiel on January 25, 2015 7:11AM
    Shendell De'Gull - V14 Vampire Nightblade

Captain of the Black Howling

"There's no such thing as overkill..."

"No problem on the face of the Earth exists what can't be fixed with the proper application of enough duct tape and 550 cord."

P2PBetaTesters
    #Tamriel_BETA_Team
    #BETA_TESTER4LYF
    DominionMasterRace
    #GOAHEADTHEYGOTCANDY
    #SEEMSLEGIT
  • WraithAzraiel
    WraithAzraiel
    ✭✭✭✭✭

I don't think it looks too bad at all. Seriously the Crown Shop people should take a look at some of the costumes from the Mod Nexxus for Skyrim.

Overlooking all the chainmail thongs and what not there are actually some pretty badass armor types in those files.

"No problem on the face of the Earth exists what can't be fixed with the proper application of enough duct tape and 550 cord."

P2PBetaTesters
    #Tamriel_BETA_Team
    #BETA_TESTER4LYF
    DominionMasterRace
    #GOAHEADTHEYGOTCANDY
    #SEEMSLEGIT
  • WraithAzraiel
    WraithAzraiel
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Stickbow wrote: »
    UrQuan wrote: »
    Greycats wrote: »
    Would be great to have:

-experience halters
    So you and a few others have asked for this, and I'm a little confused. What's the purpose of an XP halter? Why would you want to forgo gaining XP?

I mean, if people want it I don't see any reason not to have it in the store, I just don't understand why people want it, so I'm curious...

I am one of those who asked for it - explained why in my post. I already hit "gray" on quests and mobs while leveling because I do *every* quest in a zone and always do the starter areas. That puts me three (sometimes more) levels above a zone by the time I finish it with the current XP gain.

Why do I care? You don't get any loot (other than leather) from the mobs you kill that are gray. No gold, no drops, nada. You can't blow the missing loot up for mats, you can't vendor it, even if you wouldn't use it.

If Bethesda (and now ZOS) want us to play the way we want, let us play all of a zone, do all of the content, but not end up getting ZERO loot by the time we are halfway through -- so I don't want more XP. I'd actually like to level more slowly.

lol wait til you get to Veteran levels, you won't be complaining about leveling too fast

P2PBetaTesters
    #Tamriel_BETA_Team
    #BETA_TESTER4LYF
    DominionMasterRace
    #GOAHEADTHEYGOTCANDY
    #SEEMSLEGIT
  • WillAuty
    WillAuty
    Soul Shriven
    Please please please give us extra bank/invetory space !
  • Haxnschwammer
    Haxnschwammer
    ✭✭✭✭
    I mentioned this in a different thread:
    I want a Matt Firor shaped training dummy I can punch all day.
    No XP needed, I just want to punch it.

And a mini DLC where 'M'aiq the Liar' will be replaced with 'Matt the Liar'

I would actually pay money for that.

As for the rest, every item that will lead to "Pay to win" or make
    the remains of ESO a fluffy pink clown circus should be avoided.
    Hell, right now the first guild announced it will force the jester costume on all members while in Cyrodiil. Those who don't wear it will be thrown out.

Make costumes unstable, once in combat it will be destroyed or at least put down
    like the costumes you wear in quests. I have nightmares of male Orcs riding a guar with a white wedding dress....
    Once I was a healer. Then I took a Wrobel to the knee.

PAWS (Positively Against Wrip-off Stuff) - Say No to Crown Crates!
  • Akhratos
    Akhratos
    ✭✭✭✭
    I mentioned this in a different thread:
    I want a Matt Firor shaped training dummy I can punch all day.
    No XP needed, I just want to punch it.

And a mini DLC where 'M'aiq the Liar' will be replaced with 'Matt the Liar'

I would actually pay money for that.

As for the rest, every item that will lead to "Pay to win" or make
    the remains of ESO a fluffy pink clown circus should be avoided.
    Hell, right now the first guild announced it will force the jester costume on all members while in Cyrodiil. Those who don't wear it will be thrown out.

Make costumes unstable, once in combat it will be destroyed or at least put down
    like the costumes you wear in quests. I have nightmares of male Orcs riding a guar with a white wedding dress....

And bunny ears! Do not forget about the bunny ears!

What is an Orsimer bride Guar rider without bunny ears?
  • phreatophile
    phreatophile
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    A "craft your own costume" system. Select each armor piece from all levels and styles color it save and bamm your own costume. Make it cost a lot to make the prefabricated costumes you've already announced remain attractive.
  • randolphbenoit
    randolphbenoit
    ✭✭✭✭
    Horse accessories

- Jousting, Parade, Battle Gear and Tabards
    - Plough, Sled, Wagan and Cart, Merchant cart
    - Weapon holder, Messenger Bag, Flag Bearer, War Drums
    - Farmer, Banker, Merchant costume

Wamasu mount

and *cough* Lazer Canon *cough*...
    the NeXus Guild (NA-DC-Crafters) contact @randolphbenoit - Currently Allies to Fairy Tail of Tamriel (Social) and Brave Kore (DC PvP). https://twitter.com/randolphbenoit

Saltrice - (Salt tolerant rice) Saltrice, pronounced just like it looks is, in fact, a kind of rice that can grow in paddies of either fresh or brackish water.
  • darthbelanb14_ESO
    darthbelanb14_ESO
    ✭✭✭
    I want...

Top Tiered gear
    12x XP Boosts
    Insta Level 50 potion
    A bow that allows me to one shot in PvP

Because EVERY B2P/F2P offers all of the above.

Sarcasm off.
  • Srithla
    Srithla
    ✭✭

It's the outfit of the High Elf from the cinematic trailers for ESO. That's practically lore canon.
  • DanielMaxwell
    DanielMaxwell
    ✭✭✭
    Srithla wrote: »

It's the outfit of the High Elf from the cinematic trailers for ESO. That's practically lore canon.

rewatched the arrival video and your right
  • Kaynlor
    Kaynlor
    ✭✭✭
    I want Mammoth mounts.
  • SantieClaws
    SantieClaws
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Can I make a plea on behalf of my guild dance troupe? We really need dance costumes. Something that matches (but does not need to be exactly the same) on males and females. Something that shows legs and probably arms too.

I give you the video of our Xmas event

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wva68j7XwAo

You can see what a mess we all look without matching outfits. We want to knock it up a notch - bam! Give the audience the dance experience they come to expect at the Rosy Lion.

There is new footage of the event we held tonight but it is late at night and I haven't finished editing it yet! I'll add it in a couple of days time when it is done properly.

Basically we would happily all spend some crowns on nice matching outfits suitable for dancing on the bar at the Rosy Lion.

I'm thinking something sparkly, touch of 1920's, maybe some sort of thing in the hair. Maybe feathers?
    Shunrr's Skooma Oasis - The Movie. A housing video like no other ...
    Find it here - https://youtube.com/user/wenxue2222

Clan Claws - now recruiting khajiit and like minded others for parties, fishing and other khajiit stuff. Contact this one for an invite.

PAWS (Positively Against Wrip-off Stuff) - Say No to Crown Crates!

https://www.imperialtradingcompany.eu/
  • saintofmirrors
    skooma junkie pets!