Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 30:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – September 30, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

A Call to Haderus!

• Weberda
    Weberda
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    diskiukas wrote: »
    There are a lot of players that lost my respect from EP and AD with that Roe debacle yesterday . Specially on our own AD side, I am calling you a cowards. You know who you are.

What happened???????
    Fernwood, EP Haderus NA
    Lo Behold, AD Thornblade NA (formerly Haderus, inactive)
  • diskiukas
    diskiukas
    ✭✭✭
    After reds took Roe, they left flags unturned and farmed pugs for an hour or so. They even let to take AD front flag so transit would open. Our leaders on scoreboard never showed up to retake it. I bet it was some sort of deal between them.
  • Weberda
    Weberda
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    After reds took Roe, they left flags unturned and farmed pugs for an hour or so. They even let to take AD front flag so transit would open. Our leaders on scoreboard never showed up to retake it. I bet it was some sort of deal between them.

I bet I know who's responsible for that cheeseball tactic. Damn, I wish the clown train from Thorn would stay on Thorn (EP).

Fernwood, EP Haderus NA
    Lo Behold, AD Thornblade NA (formerly Haderus, inactive)
  • PenguinInACan
    PenguinInACan
    ✭✭✭✭
    There wasn't any deal. We didn't show up because we didn't want to feed the farm. Best tactic for those situations is overwhelming numbers or ignoring them altogether. Besides, we were busy messing with EP and DC at bleakers and dragonclaw. (which prevented another 30 EP and 20 or so dc from hitting anything else)
    Edited by PenguinInACan on February 17, 2015 7:53PM
    Marek
  • diskiukas
    diskiukas
    ✭✭✭
    Marek,there is no way they would've attempted that, knowing that your group will show up eventually. I was last to die on the back flag when they took it and it was strange to see only few defenders for starters, after all, we controlled only 2 Imperial keeps at that time. I saw right away what they are doing and after I re-spawned, I called in the chat not to go there unless you are in the big group.
    You were more concerned about Bleaker's and Dragon? Where is your camaraderie? Look at those DC posts about lack of population, maybe your group should stop being so arrogant all the time and think sometimes about health of PVP, no? Do you think these pugs want to log in everyday and get farmed like that over and over. I wonder how many will log in today after this. Pugs see your names on the leaderboard and they will follow you if you rally them. Be a leader for once and stop being AP farming champion,do something for the good of the faction. Holy gets a lot of *** and he does makes mistakes, no doubt, but at least he is trying and I'd rather have him on Haderus any day instead of 5 of your group.
  • Panda244
    Panda244
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    There wasn't any deal. We didn't show up because we didn't want to feed the farm. Best tactic for those situations is overwhelming numbers or ignoring them altogether. Besides, we were busy messing with EP and DC at bleakers and dragonclaw. (which prevented another 30 EP and 20 or so dc from hitting anything else)

Marek :innocent:
    Fight em, farm em, [snip] em? Amiright or amiright?
    Marek,there is no way they would've attempted that, knowing that your group will show up eventually. I was last to die on the back flag when they took it and it was strange to see only few defenders for starters, after all, we controlled only 2 Imperial keeps at that time. I saw right away what they are doing and after I re-spawned, I called in the chat not to go there unless you are in the big group.
    You were more concerned about Bleaker's and Dragon? Where is your camaraderie? Look at those DC posts about lack of population, maybe your group should stop being so arrogant all the time and think sometimes about health of PVP, no? Do you think these pugs want to log in everyday and get farmed like that over and over. I wonder how many will log in today after this. Pugs see your names on the leaderboard and they will follow you if you rally them. Be a leader for once and stop being AP farming champion,do something for the good of the faction. Holy gets a lot of *** and he does makes mistakes, no doubt, but at least he is trying and I'd rather have him on Haderus any day instead of 5 of your group.

There's smart AD groups, smart AD groups that don't feed farms and instead go murder people, and then there's the AD puggles. Marek belongs to one of the best AD groups there is, and they don't feed the farm... Instead they faceroll unorganized EP groups for free APz. AP isn't in defending with a zerg, it's in defending with 5-10 people, I miss those days... Didn't sleep... Stauff logged on... Alessia... 2hr defense with 3 people against 10.. I just stayed on meatbag and gobbled up the AP as stauff wrecked them. :disagree:
    [Moderator Note: Edited per our rules on Cursing & Profanity]
    Edited by ZOS_ShannonM on February 21, 2015 11:45PM
    Aldmeri Dominion For Life!
    Crassus Licinius II - DK - V14 - Former Emperor of Blackwater Blade NA (The Dragonknight that refuses to go Vampire.)
    N'tel Arlena - NB - V14 - Retired Sap Tank of Haderus NA, Harasser of Many (Also, not a vampire. Goes by nickname Nutella.)

#FreeZazeer
    #FreeGooey
    #FreeAsgari
    #FreeAoE
    #FreeSubtomik
    #FreeMBF

Officially Resigned From Cyrodiil As Of 4/15/15 10:24 PM EST.
  • Panda244
    Panda244
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Weberda wrote: »
    Panda244 wrote: »
    Darnathian wrote: »
    Ok that is just poor form from both sides. It was bad enough suffering it from EP yesterday, but having AD do it as well today is just rediculous. None of you ever heard of "turn the other cheek'? There are members of all factions that have been trying really freaking hard to turn Haderus into a competitive server instead of a buff-bonanza, and it's not helping that us honest players have to put up with a bunch of conceited, selfish, inconsiderate emp-farming scroll-trolling jerkwads. Bad enough I had to put up with this crap through Volendrung season 1 and 2, but that it still goes on today is just stupid. Even more so that the 'best player there is' is pretty incompetent and ineffectual. Play honest or gtfo please.

Lol. Why is it wrong to want to be a former emp? All these elitists. Lol. It's impossible to get it on TB. There are like what 6 campaigns for thousands of players to get it. Leave my server alone! Lol. You don't make sense. Make emperor a quest and then your statement would make sense

maybe it should be impossible for most people to get it because it should mark a skilled player, not someone who keels over like a wet piece of bread. Most former emps I know were monster players before they got emp and still are after, buffs or no buffs. Tex, Lace, Ez, they're nightmares on the battlefield but that's because they're actually good

Can't say the same for a guild full of leeches and trolls.

The only reason Emperor farming exists is because the system to get it is broken, being first is no longer a challenge, it's just time consuming. Which is why anyone with a week, or a month, depending on the campaign, of free time. Can get it. I got Emperor for Crassus 3-4 months ago when he was level 43 on Blackwater because DiG got a group together and pushed the EP heathens back to their gates, and I happened to be in first because I had the week off.

I propose this, in order to even get Emperor in the first place you have to have both Alliance War skill lines maxed out. Meaning rank 24, then, you need to sign yourself up in game to something where other people are competing for it, lets say 10 people can sign up max. Now you go about your daily PvP, farm AP, do whatever, if your alliance happens to get all six keeps, those 10 people that signed up are now tossed into a ruin or an Arena and duke it out, FFA style, last guy standing gets emperor, now this would encourage people getting emperor to invest in a tanky play style to survive the beat down at the end. But then comes in the fail safe mechanism, EVERYONE homed in that campaign gets to say whether they want this player as emperor, or not.

At least this way you can't cheat on the voting because the outcome of you you're voting for is random due to the brawl. Then again, this system would really only work if the ESO playerbase were civilized. And we aren't.

That would actually be pretty interesting...similar to the Arena events in Oblivion. Something that can be done once all the Daedra are cleared out temporarily.

Also, don't forget to ask Tex for the sweetrolls. I'd rather you get them now before they get turned into Hircine's Meat Loaf or Emperor's Pina Colada....

That's a better system than we have today for sure. But the crying...........ok, let's do it. Good idea Crassus. And welcome back.
    Danke, and danke, just stop calling me crassus... It's weird, Nutella or Panda is what I've been called forever xD

Or what Broxz said once... Which i won't repeat due to the amount of "bleeps"
    Crassus Licinius II - DK - V14 - Former Emperor of Blackwater Blade NA (The Dragonknight that refuses to go Vampire.)
    N'tel Arlena - NB - V14 - Retired Sap Tank of Haderus NA, Harasser of Many (Also, not a vampire. Goes by nickname Nutella.)

#FreeZazeer
    #FreeGooey
    #FreeAsgari
    #FreeAoE
    #FreeSubtomik
    #FreeMBF

• diskiukas
    diskiukas
    ✭✭✭

Fight em, farm em, [snip] em? Amiright or amiright?

There's smart AD groups, smart AD groups that don't feed farms and instead go murder people, and then there's the AD puggles. Marek belongs to one of the best AD groups there is, and they don't feed the farm... Instead they faceroll unorganized EP groups for free APz. AP isn't in defending with a zerg, it's in defending with 5-10 people, I miss those days... Didn't sleep... Stauff logged on... Alessia... 2hr defense with 3 people against 10.. I just stayed on meatbag and gobbled up the AP as stauff wrecked them. :disagree:
    Great. Take outpost in the middle of nowhere and defend it. Great AP. What good it does to your faction exactly , however?
    [Moderator Note: Edited quote to match moderated version]
    Edited by ZOS_ShannonM on February 21, 2015 11:47PM
  • PenguinInACan
    PenguinInACan
    ✭✭✭✭
    Everybody gets farmed. It's an unfortunate part of PVP. The frustration should be driving, not discouraging. We kept going on Azuras when it was horribly overrun by EP.

There are numerous helpful PVP guides available on these forums and elsewhere. People are leading groups of unskilled pugs and teaching them. We don't need more leaders.

You can disagree with my motivations. You pay just as much as I do and play the same game. In the end we just enjoy PVP differently.

Also note that Haderus has been more blue and red than yellow lately, indicating population is fairly healthy...or at least distributed well enough.
    Edited by PenguinInACan on February 17, 2015 8:51PM
    Marek
  • Panda244
    Panda244
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Fight em, farm em, f*** em? Amiright or amiright?

Great. Take outpost in the middle of nowhere and defend it. Great AP. What good it does to your faction exactly , however?

Thats why you have no fun in PvP anymore, to hell with winning the campaign or supporting your faction... Just kill things!!! :disagree:

#FreeZazeer
    #FreeGooey
    #FreeAsgari
    #FreeAoE
    #FreeSubtomik
    #FreeMBF

• yodased
    yodased
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Well when they were all held up in Roe I went and took the scroll from Farra.

I got melted by about 30 reds almost to sejanus, but at least I got a pretty light on my character for about 5 minutes lol
    Tl;dr really weigh the fun you have in game vs the business practices you are supporting.
  • Panda244
    Panda244
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    yodased wrote: »
    Well when they were all held up in Roe I went and took the scroll from Farra.

I got melted by about 30 reds almost to sejanus, but at least I got a pretty light on my character for about 5 minutes lol

I've done that before... On Azura's Star, grabbed the scroll from Farra and ran like hell. First time I did it I got all the way down to Drakelowe before two Nightblades caught up to me, killed them both, and ran the rest of the way back to Bloodmayne without any interruptions.

Second time I got it, I made it like 50 yards away from the giant hole near Drakelowe that leads to the Goblin cave, and then 6-7 guys caught up to me, and I had used all my stamina sprinting and spamming rapid, so I got stunned and shrekt. :disappointed:

@PenguinInACan‌ I've been meaning to ask Marek, hows life back home? My laptop kind of exploded, and I had that falling out with you guys... But no grudge :smiley:
    Edited by Panda244 on February 17, 2015 8:59PM

#FreeZazeer
    #FreeGooey
    #FreeAsgari
    #FreeAoE
    #FreeSubtomik
    #FreeMBF

• PenguinInACan
    PenguinInACan
    ✭✭✭✭
    @PenguinInACan‌ I've been meaning to ask Marek, hows life back home? My laptop kind of exploded, and I had that falling out with you guys... But no grudge :smiley:

Home is wonderful. I wasn't too thrilled coming from a desert to constant snow but eh, at least now I can drink again :smile:

If it wasn't for work I would probably be enjoying the sub 600 ping more but alas, small children require food and stuff.
    Marek
  • Panda244
    Panda244
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Home is wonderful. I wasn't too thrilled coming from a desert to constant snow but eh, at least now I can drink again :smile:

If it wasn't for work I would probably be enjoying the sub 600 ping more but alas, small children require food and stuff.

lmfao, ah well... The booze is always good, glad you're happy man, tell Stauff his personal meat boy is bored for me, he'll understand.... It isn't what you think. Oh, and any time you kill an EP scum give them my regard? :stuck_out_tongue:

#FreeZazeer
    #FreeGooey
    #FreeAsgari
    #FreeAoE
    #FreeSubtomik
    #FreeMBF

• PenguinInACan
    PenguinInACan
    ✭✭✭✭

lmfao, ah well... The booze is always good, glad you're happy man, tell Stauff his personal meat boy is bored for me, he'll understand.... It isn't what you think. Oh, and any time you kill an EP scum give them my regard? :stuck_out_tongue:

The teabags have been strong lately...I don't think we should be initiating formal communication yet :stuck_out_tongue:
    Marek
  • Panda244
    Panda244
    ✭✭✭✭✭

The teabags have been strong lately...I don't think we should be initiating formal communication yet :stuck_out_tongue:

Teabags? I thought you were better than that?!?! Oh who am I kidding... Akarius burst through the front door of Bleakers and dropped a Nova on 20 EP while I went Impulse crazed and spammed his synergies... We're not good people are we Marek? :neutral_face:

#FreeZazeer
    #FreeGooey
    #FreeAsgari
    #FreeAoE
    #FreeSubtomik
    #FreeMBF

• PenguinInACan
    PenguinInACan
    ✭✭✭✭

Teabags? I thought you were better than that?!?! Oh who am I kidding... Akarius burst through the front door of Bleakers and dropped a Nova on 20 EP while I went Impulse crazed and spammed his synergies... We're not good people are we Marek? :neutral_face:

People stoop to some low levels in times of boredom. On slow nights we even do trials now...
    Marek
  • kpittsniperb14_ESO
    kpittsniperb14_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭

First, our group is small and rarely has more than 12-14 at any given time so we play to our strengths which is hit and run and diversion. We tied down very large groups of both EP and DC last night for a few hours hoping the 3 bars of AD would actually push something instead of feeding EP AP at Alessia bridge.

Since you have stated that you called out to the rest of the faction to stay away from Roe and not feed EP, I'll assume that you are smart enough to understand why we don't place ourselves in situations of extreme disadvantage.

As for leading and rallying AD on Haderus..............there is a reason that both opposing factions have decided to farm on Haderus and I'll leave it up to you to decided what that reason is. Being accused of collusion with IR is insulting enough, don't put the responsibility of leading the faction on us.

Magicka DK-Rowsdowerr
    Tertiary Meat GM
    "they're going to say, there's Daniel and he has 20 people with him, I want to kill him and there's
    40 more behind me."
    "I'm tired of the BS excuses, if you're going to do what you do at least admit what you're doing"
    YEEEEEAAAAAHHHH!!!
  • Panda244
    Panda244
    ✭✭✭✭✭

People stoop to some low levels in times of boredom. On slow nights we even do trials now...
    Pictured deleted because new Forum rules are OP, nerf Forum rules.

First, our group is small and rarely has more than 12-14 at any given time so we play to our strengths which is hit and run and diversion. We tied down very large groups of both EP and DC last night for a few hours hoping the 3 bars of AD would actually push something instead of feeding EP AP at Alessia bridge.

Since you have stated that you called out to the rest of the faction to stay away from Roe and not feed EP, I'll assume that you are smart enough to understand why we don't place ourselves in situations of extreme disadvantage.

As for leading and rallying AD on Haderus..............there is a reason that both opposing factions have decided to farm on Haderus and I'll leave it up to you to decided what that reason is. Being accused of collusion with IR is insulting enough, don't put the responsibility of leading the faction on us.

Don't take it personally pitt, the lowly AD that can't think for themselves always accuse the elite for not doing something. Happens all the time, it's why I have zone chat turned off for the most part in Haderus and Thornblade.
    Edited by Panda244 on February 17, 2015 9:35PM

#FreeZazeer
    #FreeGooey
    #FreeAsgari
    #FreeAoE
    #FreeSubtomik
    #FreeMBF

• yodased
    yodased
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Panda be careful... New mod rules can get you canned again for posting pictures. We don't need to be pandaless again.
    Tl;dr really weigh the fun you have in game vs the business practices you are supporting.
  • Panda244
    Panda244
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Panda be careful... New mod rules can get you canned again for posting pictures. We don't need to be pandaless again.

Canned for posting pictures.... Seriously? :neutral_face:
    Is this a forum or ***-Germany.. We're all adults here, after all the game is rated M.

#FreeZazeer
    #FreeGooey
    #FreeAsgari
    #FreeAoE
    #FreeSubtomik
    #FreeMBF

• yodased
    yodased
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Just trying to watch out for you bud. http://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/discussion/152016/community-vision-and-increased-moderation/p1

With your history here, may be a good idea to tone down the memes a bit>?

On topic, Haderus is fun, but i don't get 100k AP a day so I have to leave I think, cause apparantly its easy to get 100k ap per session being a derpa derp pvper. You all know I am king derpa derp so, I have to find the magic AP fountain that must be Thornblade
  • Panda244
    Panda244
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Just trying to watch out for you bud. http://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/discussion/152016/community-vision-and-increased-moderation/p1

With your history here, may be a good idea to tone down the memes a bit>?

On topic, Haderus is fun, but i don't get 100k AP a day so I have to leave I think, cause apparantly its easy to get 100k ap per session being a derpa derp pvper. You all know I am king derpa derp so, I have to find the magic AP fountain that must be Thornblade

Yea I here yea, sad this is you'll probably get less AP on Thornblade unless you bring all of Dungeon Dwellers, simply because it's hard to gather AP on Thornblade in small groups or solo, because every time you round a corner there's a wall of Red that wants to murder you. Then again there are those moments.....
    Flashes back to the day he killed 10 people alone, then got sniped to death by a DK.

#FreeZazeer
    #FreeGooey
    #FreeAsgari
    #FreeAoE
    #FreeSubtomik
    #FreeMBF

• diskiukas
    diskiukas
    ✭✭✭

From what I am seeing , these same pugs what were being farmed yesterday, helped to crown Mitra just few days before. It would've been decent enough to at least return the favor by standing up to them and at least try to do something about that blatant farming. Anyways, I should not be telling you how to play this game, Marek is right, your conscience should.
  • Telel
    Telel
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Telel finds playing to lose on purpose to be a very unorthodox strategy.

But if someone wishes to grow fat, and lazy plus takes pride in their ability to do so then this one supposes they can not argue with their sense of self satisfaction.

However Telel likes fitting into their skinny jeans and will choose the harder less fattening path that requires doing useful things.
    Character: Telel
    Class: Night Blade-Werewolf-viking-ninja-catgirl-mallet wielder
    Past times: Refusing to go full magika spec, hitting things with a big hammer, sniping, and speaking in khajiit
    Also: Gelel the Derp Knight, Altsel the streaker, and Filafel the temp temp.

Khajiit has a twitch stream! https://twitch.tv/telel_khajiit feel free to come see how truly unskilled Telel is.
  • saintmurray
    saintmurray
    ✭✭✭
    How is my server? Have I been dethroned yet? Damn this full time work business...
    Saintmurray-V14-Bamplar-EP Former Emp Haderus
    Hans Incognito-V1 DK-EP
    #Betatester
    #Ipaidbeforeitwascool
  • Panda244
    Panda244
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Telel wrote: »
    Telel finds playing to lose on purpose to be a very unorthodox strategy.

But if someone wishes to grow fat, and lazy plus takes pride in their ability to do so then this one supposes they can not argue with their sense of self satisfaction.

However Telel likes fitting into their skinny jeans and will choose the harder less fattening path that requires doing useful things.

I love you Telel... I dreamed of you during my suspension from the forums... :heart:

On a serious note, the only time I ever do anything of value to help the AD faction is when I'm running with Ithil and friends, or when I'm bored and way up in Pact territory cutting off transit to keeps and killing their reinforcements as they come in. So at the end of the day... I'm usually helping the faction, in my own little way. Just not sieging :wink:

#FreeZazeer
    #FreeGooey
    #FreeAsgari
    #FreeAoE
    #FreeSubtomik
    #FreeMBF

• Telel
    Telel
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Then you are missing out on the most intense part of PVP. Nothing tests one's skills and wits more than taking a keep despite the failings of everyone and everything that's supposed to be aiding you.

it also tests one sanity and ability to use the world please more often than $%$#

Character: Telel
    Class: Night Blade-Werewolf-viking-ninja-catgirl-mallet wielder
    Past times: Refusing to go full magika spec, hitting things with a big hammer, sniping, and speaking in khajiit
    Also: Gelel the Derp Knight, Altsel the streaker, and Filafel the temp temp.

Khajiit has a twitch stream! https://twitch.tv/telel_khajiit feel free to come see how truly unskilled Telel is.
  • bowmanz607
    bowmanz607
    ✭✭✭✭✭

ya if you dont have a solid group following orders, then you cant take it back. those groups are organized and well versed in what they do. It is to hard to lead a pug group against an organized group. the best solution is to let them sit there and rot until they get the picture. you start to take other things on the map to draw them out. In fact, staying, without a viable organized group (on TS is preferable) is ridiculous and a horrible decision. even if you get everyone on the map there, it will be tough because an organized group that knows what they are doing will always destroy a zerg. especially defending because you need less people to defend a keep.

Think tactically, if you have a large group of organized enemies just sitting in one keep and having no desire to do anything else, then that is an organized force that is not elsewhere on the map and gives an opportunity to take other places that have less resistance. I would say the only time I would go help a fight like that, besides with another organized group (such as DIG), is when it is the last keep we need for emp.

as a side note, i noticed that when the enemy is farming a resource many players will just flip the flag back and then the enemy comes out and wipes them and retreats back in. wash, rinse, dry and repeat. DO NOT DO THIS! before flipping the pin knock the tower down. the tower is useless for defending a keep. it is there to provide a place for the enemy to hold. When the keep is your then just destroy the towers so that the enemy cant hide.
  • Panda244
    Panda244
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Telel wrote: »
    Then you are missing out on the most intense part of PVP. Nothing tests one's skills and wits more than taking a keep despite the failings of everyone and everything that's supposed to be aiding you.

It also tests one sanity and ability to use the world please more often than $%$#

Truer words have never been spoken. When it comes to sieging I prefer the moments when you're defending against an absurd amount of numbers with like five people and you manage to push them back, kill them all, or hold out long enough for reinforcements to arrive. Taking keeps is just boring, and with the nerf to Dragon Leap you'll probably hardly ever see me at keep attacks now, because I can't leap up to the wall and kill the anti-siege. :cry:

I always come back to the moment when I was in Azuras Star with meat, and I had just arrived at Bleakers. EP flipped the back flag and it was me and my meatbag against 15-20 of them, they zerg rushed the front flag, and I held them back for an extra 30 seconds for Akarius to arrive and nova them all, then we mopped them up and feasted on a yummy defense tick. That is probably the most intense moment I've ever come across myself, in my opinion though, the most intense part of PvP is 1vXing, as it requires a certain mindset, multi-tasking, quick fingers, and lots of flappy flaptacular to ignore the ranged opponents.
    Edited by Panda244 on February 17, 2015 11:16PM

#FreeZazeer
    #FreeGooey
    #FreeAsgari
    #FreeAoE
    #FreeSubtomik
    #FreeMBF