Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 30:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – September 30, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

A Call to Haderus!

• Darklord_Tiberius
    Darklord_Tiberius
    ✭✭✭✭
    yodased wrote: »
    See I get called a 'carebear' alot more than I ever thought and that is because I have genuine respect and courtesy that is lacking especially in the player vs player community of any game really.

That is really more of an elitist mindset. They use terms like this to describe people that they "think" are of lesser ability. I have seen it in almost every game I have played. Once you crush these type of players a few times, they talk smack sure; but they learn their place. Most of the time though, these type of people are socially awkward or have some problems IRL, main reason they play the way they do.

• diskiukas
    diskiukas
    ✭✭✭
    See I get called a 'carebear' alot more than I ever thought and that is because I have genuine respect and courtesy that is lacking especially in the player vs player community of any game really. The general concept of making other people feel bad just to see if you can is something I am not familiar with or comfortable with, so it bothers me immensely when I see it happen continually.

The actions of a small minority of people really taint the perception of the community as a whole. I have met some amazing people through battles on Haderus, I have also seen the worst of the worst there.

Simple rules of don't be a *** should be enough to keep us all playing nice with each other, even in the heat of battle, but unfortunately that rule isn't as common to people as it once was.

If people would just take a second and stop and think about their actions reflecting their community and more importantly their IRL self, they may realize that they are representing a horrible section of humanity.

TL:DR Haderus is completely toxic because of a few rotten apples and it's causing the entire community to degrade.

You are great Yoda, we need more people like you.

[Moderator Note: Edited quote to match moderated version]
    Edited by ZOS_ShannonM on February 22, 2015 12:54AM
  • Panda244
    Panda244
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    diskiukas wrote: »
    @diskiukas I wouldn't go so far as saying anyone is a failure in life based on their actions in a game, but I WOULD go so far to say that they are more than likely young guys who have no real responsibilities nor concept of what its like to suffer in the real world.

See I get called a 'carebear' alot more than I ever thought and that is because I have genuine respect and courtesy that is lacking especially in the player vs player community of any game really. The general concept of making other people feel bad just to see if you can is something I am not familiar with or comfortable with, so it bothers me immensely when I see it happen continually.

The actions of a small minority of people really taint the perception of the community as a whole. I have met some amazing people through battles on Haderus, I have also seen the worst of the worst there.

Simple rules of don't be a *** should be enough to keep us all playing nice with each other, even in the heat of battle, but unfortunately that rule isn't as common to people as it once was.

If people would just take a second and stop and think about their actions reflecting their community and more importantly their IRL self, they may realize that they are representing a horrible section of humanity.

TL:DR Haderus is completely toxic because of a few rotten apples and it's causing the entire community to degrade.

You are great Yoda, we need more people like you.

He's my master, back off! I will however agree, that Yoda is proficient at leading PvP groups, his voice is full of hidden sweet nothings, and he is a master of ninja-ing outposts with me.
    Aldmeri Dominion For Life!
    Crassus Licinius II - DK - V14 - Former Emperor of Blackwater Blade NA (The Dragonknight that refuses to go Vampire.)
    N'tel Arlena - NB - V14 - Retired Sap Tank of Haderus NA, Harasser of Many (Also, not a vampire. Goes by nickname Nutella.)

#FreeZazeer
    #FreeGooey
    #FreeAsgari
    #FreeAoE
    #FreeSubtomik
    #FreeMBF

Officially Resigned From Cyrodiil As Of 4/15/15 10:24 PM EST.
  • bowmanz607
    bowmanz607
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Last night the reds were all over the place. I was running with DIG and we had about a raid and a half. No matter where we went arrius, brk, nikel, roe, drake, there was massive hords of red. How was there so many? That said when I left we eventually pushed them out of roe and off the blue scroll we captured earlier in the night. But still there were so many everywhere. That said, the group of red that tried to ninja the blue scroll from us right after we opened the gate and ran ahead of us....that was well played although we pushed through in the end.
  • WarrioroftheWind_ESO
    WarrioroftheWind_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭
    bowmanz607 wrote: »
    Last night the reds were all over the place. I was running with DIG and we had about a raid and a half. No matter where we went arrius, brk, nikel, roe, drake, there was massive hords of red. How was there so many? That said when I left we eventually pushed them out of roe and off the blue scroll we captured earlier in the night. But still there were so many everywhere. That said, the group of red that tried to ninja the blue scroll from us right after we opened the gate and ran ahead of us....that was well played although we pushed through in the end.

I doubt that was 'reds everywhere' more like several small groups operating independently. I was a mite curious when poplocked AD couldn't steamroll poplocked EP because I know when we tried pushing Chal and BRK for home keep buff we kept getting stoffleromped by AD. Maybe you guys were as fractured as we were at the time. Gal I know represented Immortali during the scroll snatch, and EPHS focused mostly on rapid response and defense. I remember towards the end when Blue still held Ales, myself and others were entrenched at Bleakers fending off a raid of blues. I suspect the emp farmers capitalized on that to sweep the ring even though that was not the desire nor intention of most of the EP players. I do know I spotted AD going after Roe and Alessia with several sieges before Ales was taken. I sorely wish you'd been able to break through to prevent the farce from occurring later that night.

The thing about the rankings is when there's a disparity between the top 1-5 players and the top 5-10 of 100k points or more, there's most definitely something suspicious going on. It certainly isn't because those top players are necessarily good either. Most of them sit on their butts noncombatant or when they are in combat fall over like paper towels.
  • Panda244
    Panda244
    ✭✭✭✭✭

I doubt that was 'reds everywhere' more like several small groups operating independently. I was a mite curious when poplocked AD couldn't steamroll poplocked EP because I know when we tried pushing Chal and BRK for home keep buff we kept getting stoffleromped by AD. Maybe you guys were as fractured as we were at the time. Gal I know represented Immortali during the scroll snatch, and EPHS focused mostly on rapid response and defense. I remember towards the end when Blue still held Ales, myself and others were entrenched at Bleakers fending off a raid of blues. I suspect the emp farmers capitalized on that to sweep the ring even though that was not the desire nor intention of most of the EP players. I do know I spotted AD going after Roe and Alessia with several sieges before Ales was taken. I sorely wish you'd been able to break through to prevent the farce from occurring later that night.

The thing about the rankings is when there's a disparity between the top 1-5 players and the top 5-10 of 100k points or more, there's most definitely something suspicious going on. It certainly isn't because those top players are necessarily good either. Most of them sit on their butts noncombatant or when they are in combat fall over like paper towels.

Just because of this single quote I want to make love to you Warrior. Sweaty violent love, in the midst of battle. :smirk:
    Edited by Panda244 on February 19, 2015 11:43PM
    Crassus Licinius II - DK - V14 - Former Emperor of Blackwater Blade NA (The Dragonknight that refuses to go Vampire.)
    N'tel Arlena - NB - V14 - Retired Sap Tank of Haderus NA, Harasser of Many (Also, not a vampire. Goes by nickname Nutella.)

#FreeZazeer
    #FreeGooey
    #FreeAsgari
    #FreeAoE
    #FreeSubtomik
    #FreeMBF

• bowmanz607
    bowmanz607
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I do know that there was a large group at drake, brk/arrius, and a nikel group which i believe is the group that moved to roe. Each of those groups were massive and very organized. but ya if there was a group focused on defense and response it makes more sense (assuming they had scouts on the keeps). I do know there were AD at BRK that was not with our group but besides that I felt like my guild was the only other, at least organized, group on by the time i got off. When I got off alessia had just fallen while we defended a scroll and roe was getting attacked. There were 2 EP groups that were doing work and it was some tough fighting and we definitely kept trading blows. the group at nikel though was just sitting their. I remeber at one point no one touched nikel for about an hour or so while red had it and we went to take it back and red steamrolled out group. which means they were sitting in there for that long waiting for someone to attack. that is ridiculous. I cant even believe that you can get so many people to just sit there for so long.

but ya that scroll run was fun and the guild that was fighting us for it def. held their own.
  • bowmanz607
    bowmanz607
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    heading back on now see everyone there!!!!
  • Telel
    Telel
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    This one can not decide which is more fun.

Smashing this one's bakka mallet into the faces of these new breed of lesser pacters. Or splitting their skulls open with Telel's axe and watchimg them bleed to death as they try to run from the pups.

Either way us bads and newbs fed well on them nommy d-ticks tonight.

Also Telel noticed that there may be an 'imposter' werewolf crew on their own side now. Which led to this one becoming confused over which keep their guild had claimed.
    Character: Telel
    Class: Night Blade-Werewolf-viking-ninja-catgirl-mallet wielder
    Past times: Refusing to go full magika spec, hitting things with a big hammer, sniping, and speaking in khajiit
    Also: Gelel the Derp Knight, Altsel the streaker, and Filafel the temp temp.

Khajiit has a twitch stream! https://twitch.tv/telel_khajiit feel free to come see how truly unskilled Telel is.
  • yodased
    yodased
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Well you have a negate monkey now, so all is well.
    Tl;dr really weigh the fun you have in game vs the business practices you are supporting.
  • Psilent
    Psilent
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Well you have a negate monkey now, so all is well.

I guess when I run with you that means two negates!! :D
  • Telel
    Telel
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Mo' negates mean mo' APeez!
    Past times: Refusing to go full magika spec, hitting things with a big hammer, sniping, and speaking in khajiit

Khajiit has a twitch stream! https://twitch.tv/telel_khajiit feel free to come see how truly unskilled Telel is.
  • Weberda
    Weberda
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I do know that there was a large group at drake, brk/arrius, and a nikel group which i believe is the group that moved to roe. Each of those groups were massive and very organized. but ya if there was a group focused on defense and response it makes more sense (assuming they had scouts on the keeps). I do know there were AD at BRK that was not with our group but besides that I felt like my guild was the only other, at least organized, group on by the time i got off. When I got off alessia had just fallen while we defended a scroll and roe was getting attacked. There were 2 EP groups that were doing work and it was some tough fighting and we definitely kept trading blows. the group at nikel though was just sitting their. I remeber at one point no one touched nikel for about an hour or so while red had it and we went to take it back and red steamrolled out group. which means they were sitting in there for that long waiting for someone to attack. that is ridiculous. I cant even believe that you can get so many people to just sit there for so long.

but ya that scroll run was fun and the guild that was fighting us for it def. held their own.

The Nikel group was there just for farming. And yes, they will sit there for a long time. I know one guy who was on Haderus over the weekend used to sit on suicide nodes for eight hours or more on some of the old campaigns. It was the only way he could get enough point to be on the leaderboard.

Fernwood, EP Haderus NA
    Lo Behold, AD Thornblade NA (formerly Haderus, inactive)
  • JTorus
    JTorus
    ✭✭✭✭
    Weberda wrote: »
    The Nikel group was there just for farming. And yes, they will sit there for a long time. I know one guy who was on Haderus over the weekend used to sit on suicide nodes for eight hours or more on some of the old campaigns. It was the only way he could get enough point to be on the leaderboard.

At that point, you may as well load up Progress Quest and play that instead.
  • Casandra
    Casandra
    ✭✭✭
    Emperor farming/swapping has always been something we are aware causes dissension and was not the desired effect of the Emperor system. There have been discussions about changes to the system, the buffs (both emperor and Ex-emperors) but nothing solid has formed it's way into production.

I don't think the Emperor buffs and or ex Emperor buffs are the problem....... Emperors should have a prior campaign on the server before they are eligible to be an Emperor and they should have to have their Title Emperor on during their reign and they must stay on that server..... 2 weeks after their reign.
    Deliverance Still Emp titled because ZOS hasn't fixed in 4 years,Stamblade, Grand Overlord
    Crimson Chaos, Sorc Grand Overlord retiring soon
    Casandra V14 NB,
    Daenery Grand Overlord (retired) V14 Sorc,
    Immortali General
    Rivenspire Merchant Guild
    FormerlyHaderus
    GraY Host
    (Proud to be all EP)
  • yodased
    yodased
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    On a side note, I am super happy to see Immortali back in Haderus. We seriously missed you guys, it didn't feel the same without fighting you folks and having amazing, balanced and fair battles with you.

Sometimes you win, sometimes we win, but we always have fun don't we?

Welcome back :HUGS: <3
    Tl;dr really weigh the fun you have in game vs the business practices you are supporting.
  • Darklord_Tiberius
    Darklord_Tiberius
    ✭✭✭✭
    I am hoping Haderus returns to normal, we need more DC and AD to show up and fight to keep it a good place to PvP. We have 3 weeks until ESO:TU launch and I am hoping that will fill up the server. I HATE what Thornblade has become and I really miss the days of playing on Wabbajack cycle 1 and cycle 2, both prior to the migration of Pact off of AB and after. That was some great PvP.

What AD guilds run on Haderus?

[Moderator Note: Edited comment to match moderated quote]
    Edited by ZOS_ShannonM on February 22, 2015 1:02AM
  • bowmanz607
    bowmanz607
    ✭✭✭✭✭

I am hoping Haderus returns to normal, we need more DC and AD to show up and fight to keep it a good place to PvP. We have 3 weeks until ESO:TU launch and I am hoping that will fill up the server. I HATE what Thornblade has become and I really miss the days of playing on Wabbajack cycle 1 and cycle 2, both prior to the migration of Pact off of AB and after. That was some great PvP.

DIG usually runs in their. We ran yesterday until our buff server was getting hit.
    Edited by ZOS_ShannonM on February 22, 2015 1:14AM
  • Panda244
    Panda244
    ✭✭✭✭✭

I do. I'm my own guild. No seriously. Everyone else left one of my guilds and I stay in it for the free Tabard and bank. Otherwise there's Dungeon Dwellers when Yoda convinces them to PvP, 4th Legion, Meat pops in from time to time, dunno if Holy has a guild but he's usually there with puggles.

That's about it for guilds I think, rest are just pug groups.

But I count for at least 4 people... Right? And like 10 people when I'm on N'tel!? :worried:
    Edited by ZOS_ShannonM on February 22, 2015 1:15AM

#FreeZazeer
    #FreeGooey
    #FreeAsgari
    #FreeAoE
    #FreeSubtomik
    #FreeMBF

• vortexman11
    vortexman11
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    The first part of your post is confusing lol

DIG usually runs in their. We ran yesterday until our buff server was getting hit.

I'm sorry, what?
    Guild of Shadows ~Elite~
    Învictus ~Council~

EP | Vortexman | Dunmer DragonKnight | LvL 50 | Rank 50 | Former Emperor of Haderus & Chillrend |
    EP | Phobos | Altmer Nightblade | LvL 50 | Rank 26 |
    EP | Cheezus Sliced | Argonian Templar | LvL 50 | Rank 30 |
    EP | Eterno Tempesta | Altmer Sorcerer | LvL 50 | Rank 33 |
    DC | Vortexman | Dunmer DragonKnight | LvL 50 | Rank 12 |
    DC | Divine Storm | Altmer Sorcerer | LvL 50 | Rank 04 |
    EP | Pocket Vortex | Bosmer Templar | LvL 50 | Rank 24 |
    EP | Vortexman | Redguard DragonKnight | LvL 50 | Rank 28 |
    EP | Fungal Growth | Argonian Warden | LvL 50 | Rank 26 |
    EP | Eternal Guardian | Bosmer Warden | LvL 50 | Rank 13 |
    and a few other random toons

Teaching by example > https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/5479085#Comment_5479085
  • Panda244
    Panda244
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    The first part of your post is confusing lol

I'm sorry, what?

Azura's Star, is completely yellow. Since crap got rough in Haderus AD has been there...

#FreeZazeer
    #FreeGooey
    #FreeAsgari
    #FreeAoE
    #FreeSubtomik
    #FreeMBF

• Telel
    Telel
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Children of Hircine (AKA COH in zone chat) is a kind of PVP guild led by The Batkhajiit and various other un skilled and easily ignored sorts you do not need to look out for. Seriously, we're harmless and you can just close your eyes and not have to fret over what Telel and the pups are doing to your pockets.

We tend to run a small group of 4-6 in the early evenings, with the numbers swelling to about 10 until Telel gets tired, or feels ill, and has to go. But we have one or two other members scattered through the duck herds and or on through out the day fighting the good fight against red oppression, and blue stupid mean faces.

Also , we're not affiliated with Order of Hircine, and Telel does not even know who or what they are.

• Panda244
    Panda244
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Telel wrote: »

Children of Hircine (AKA COH in zone chat) is a kind of PVP guild led by The Batkhajiit and various other un skilled and easily ignored sorts you do not need to look out for. Seriously, we're harmless and you can just close your eyes and not have to fret over what Telel and the pups are doing to your pockets.

We tend to run a small group of 4-6 in the early evenings, with the numbers swelling to about 10 until Telel gets tired, or feels ill, and has to go. But we have one or two other members scattered through the duck herds and or on through out the day fighting the good fight against red oppression, and blue stupid mean faces.

Also , we're not affiliated with Order of Hircine, and Telel does not even know who or what they are.
    They're imposters @Telel simple imposters.
    No one has the audacity to oppose the yowling howling bakka mallet bashing batkhajiit that you are, this... This... Order is no more than a bunch of ailing dogs looking for a home! They should be put down like the rest of the wretched population of werewolves that gather under any banner other than COH.

Too much? Too little? I need to work on my speeches a bit more.

#FreeZazeer
    #FreeGooey
    #FreeAsgari
    #FreeAoE
    #FreeSubtomik
    #FreeMBF

• yodased
    yodased
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Well tonight was a glorious night on good ol` haderus. I think we have defeated the emp farming red back to their moms basement and restores some semblance of order back to the server.
  • Panda244
    Panda244
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Well tonight was a glorious night on good ol` haderus. I think we have defeated the emp farming red back to their moms basement and restores some semblance of order back to the server.

The server had order? Cmon Yoda, there is never any order. Ever. But I'm glad to hear reds got kicked in the balls, they deserve it, just for being red.

#FreeZazeer
    #FreeGooey
    #FreeAsgari
    #FreeAoE
    #FreeSubtomik
    #FreeMBF

• Galalin
    Galalin
    ✭✭✭✭✭

I can only hope they stay there.... and good job!
  • WarrioroftheWind_ESO
    WarrioroftheWind_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭
    Galalin wrote: »

>8( get your buts back in there bees and berries. Apples going after the ring again I don't like pvdoor pie.
  • Galalin
    Galalin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Galalin wrote: »

>8( get your buts back in there bees and berries. Apples going after the ring again I don't like pvdoor pie.

Just got off work going to try when i get home... if the aggro isn't to bad
  • Telel
    Telel
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Telel hates it when their weekend is filled with work that keeps them from fighting the silly faced meanies of the pact.

Especially when it turns out that Telel would have had enough time to help defend the scroll temples if they'd known more about how their day would be going.

Ah well, at least This one got their healer and another pup six more skill points in that time.

• ZOS_ShannonM
    ZOS_ShannonM
    ✭✭✭
    Hello folks,

We have removed many comments from this thread for derailing, as well as naming & shaming, and flaming.
    We would like to ask you to review our Code of Conduct and remember to stay on topic while posting.

Thank you for understanding.
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Facebook | Twitter | Google+ | Tumblr | Pinterest | YouTube | ESO Knowledge Base
    Staff Post