Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 30:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – September 30, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

A Call to Haderus!

• Panda244
    Panda244
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hello folks,

We have removed many comments from this thread for derailing, as well as naming & shaming, and flaming.
    We would like to ask you to review our Code of Conduct and remember to stay on topic while posting.

Thank you for understanding.

Gah.. I wish you guys would tell us which comments, it makes it hard to go back through the 56 pages and find them :disappointed:
    Aldmeri Dominion For Life!
    Crassus Licinius II - DK - V14 - Former Emperor of Blackwater Blade NA (The Dragonknight that refuses to go Vampire.)
    N'tel Arlena - NB - V14 - Retired Sap Tank of Haderus NA, Harasser of Many (Also, not a vampire. Goes by nickname Nutella.)

#FreeZazeer
    #FreeGooey
    #FreeAsgari
    #FreeAoE
    #FreeSubtomik
    #FreeMBF

Officially Resigned From Cyrodiil As Of 4/15/15 10:24 PM EST.
  • vortexman11
    vortexman11
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Panda244 wrote: »
    Hello folks,

We have removed many comments from this thread for derailing, as well as naming & shaming, and flaming.
    We would like to ask you to review our Code of Conduct and remember to stay on topic while posting.

Gah.. I wish you guys would tell us which comments, it makes it hard to go back through the 56 pages and find them :disappointed:

Comments about naked punching and your puppy
    Guild of Shadows ~Elite~
    Învictus ~Council~

EP | Vortexman | Dunmer DragonKnight | LvL 50 | Rank 50 | Former Emperor of Haderus & Chillrend |
    EP | Phobos | Altmer Nightblade | LvL 50 | Rank 26 |
    EP | Cheezus Sliced | Argonian Templar | LvL 50 | Rank 30 |
    EP | Eterno Tempesta | Altmer Sorcerer | LvL 50 | Rank 33 |
    DC | Vortexman | Dunmer DragonKnight | LvL 50 | Rank 12 |
    DC | Divine Storm | Altmer Sorcerer | LvL 50 | Rank 04 |
    EP | Pocket Vortex | Bosmer Templar | LvL 50 | Rank 24 |
    EP | Vortexman | Redguard DragonKnight | LvL 50 | Rank 28 |
    EP | Fungal Growth | Argonian Warden | LvL 50 | Rank 26 |
    EP | Eternal Guardian | Bosmer Warden | LvL 50 | Rank 13 |
    and a few other random toons

Teaching by example > https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/5479085#Comment_5479085
  • Panda244
    Panda244
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hello folks,

Hello folks,

>_<
    Can we just get this thread moved to General Discussion so we can talk bout whatever we want? @ZOS_ShannonM :tongue:
    Or if not... I dunno, waffles.

Anyways, how goes the fight on Haderus Vort? Or are you still derping around in the blue homeworld.
    Crassus Licinius II - DK - V14 - Former Emperor of Blackwater Blade NA (The Dragonknight that refuses to go Vampire.)
    N'tel Arlena - NB - V14 - Retired Sap Tank of Haderus NA, Harasser of Many (Also, not a vampire. Goes by nickname Nutella.)

#FreeZazeer
    #FreeGooey
    #FreeAsgari
    #FreeAoE
    #FreeSubtomik
    #FreeMBF

• vortexman11
    vortexman11
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hello folks,

Hello folks,

>_<
    Can we just get this thread moved to General Discussion so we can talk bout whatever we want? @ZOS_ShannonM :tongue:

Anyways, how goes the fight on Haderus Vort? Or are you still derping around in the blue homeworld.

Derping around in blue land, 2 bars AD 2 bars EP locked DC. I havn't actually been in Haderus for more than 20minutes at a time in over a month or more. I can't help but think you added that last part just to stay on topic.
    Edited by vortexman11 on February 22, 2015 4:28AM
    Guild of Shadows ~Elite~
    Învictus ~Council~

EP | Vortexman | Dunmer DragonKnight | LvL 50 | Rank 50 | Former Emperor of Haderus & Chillrend |

Teaching by example > https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/5479085#Comment_5479085
  • Panda244
    Panda244
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hello folks,

Hello folks,

>_<

Derping around in blue land, 2 bars AD 2 bars EP locked DC. I havn't actually been in Haderus for more than 20minutes at a time in over a month or more. I can't help but think you added that last part just to stay on topic.

Yeah I did, and I as I clicked quote my scrollbar decided to spaz out and go up... And go down.... and go up... and go down... and up... and down... and up.... and down.... up.... down.... up....

Anyways, the DC on Chillrend any good anymore, or do they just use numbers to get things done.. Like.. Here.
    Do they look like this.
    ZombieWall.jpg
    Or this.
    maxresdefault.jpg

#FreeZazeer
    #FreeGooey
    #FreeAsgari
    #FreeAoE
    #FreeSubtomik
    #FreeMBF

• Seri
    Seri
    ✭✭✭✭
    Anyways, the DC on Chillrend any good anymore, or do they just use numbers to get things done.. Like.. Here.
    Do they look like this.
    ZombieWall.jpg

^^ Can't say much about DC, but that very much resembles AD at BRK for the last.... *looks at watch* 90 minutes so far. And we're still going.
    EP CP160+ Templar, Sorc, NB
    DC CP160+ Templar, Sorc, DK
  • Panda244
    Panda244
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Do they look like this.
    ZombieWall.jpg

^^ Can't say much about DC, but that very much resembles AD at BRK for the last.... *looks at watch* 90 minutes so far. And we're still going.
    Baaaahahahahahahaahahhaahhaahhhhha!
    Oh AD..... Sometimes I'm ashamed to be a banana.

#FreeZazeer
    #FreeGooey
    #FreeAsgari
    #FreeAoE
    #FreeSubtomik
    #FreeMBF

• WarrioroftheWind_ESO
    WarrioroftheWind_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭
    Now THAT was a defensive siege! Both sides pushing their damn hardest, giving EVERYTHING they had! That was a outrageously good fight. I'm glad to have seen familiar faces on the enemy side, including some I hadn't seen for a god while. ;( that last push was lag's fault though. I got stuck in attack position and all I could do was watch helplessly as the bees swarmed in. I somehow feel such density of players at the end should've opened a black hole in space/time and droped everyone into another dimension. Still a ridiculous fun battle. Haven't seen one that big in months. Big thanks to EPHS, Immortali, Phoenix Rising, and Spartan Legion for their support on EP side. Hope to see more fights like that more often.
  • Psilent
    Psilent
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Do they look like this.
    ZombieWall.jpg

In the end, AD won the battle at BRK. During the siege AD grabbed the rest of the scrolls and crowned an Emperor with the victory. 13K o-tick in the end, largest o-tick I've ever seen on Haderus. Kudos to both AD and EP for an epic battle at BRK!

Edited by Psilent on February 22, 2015 7:16AM
  • Panda244
    Panda244
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Psilent wrote: »
    Do they look like this.
    ZombieWall.jpg

In the end, AD won the battle at BRK. During the siege AD grabbed the rest of the scrolls and crowned an Emperor with the victory. 13K o-tick in the end, largest o-tick I've ever seen on Haderus. Kudos to both AD and EP for an epic battle at BRK!
    And to think... All those months ago.......... Pissed that I missed it though, I could've repeatedly dragon leaped up to you Vjori! :worried:

#FreeZazeer
    #FreeGooey
    #FreeAsgari
    #FreeAoE
    #FreeSubtomik
    #FreeMBF

• Darklord_Tiberius
    Darklord_Tiberius
    ✭✭✭✭
    Hello folks,

Take care of the fools exploiting game mechanics.
  • Darklord_Tiberius
    Darklord_Tiberius
    ✭✭✭✭
    We will post a vid of one of those great moments, glorious battle lol Pact are da boss.
  • PeggymoeXD
    PeggymoeXD
    ✭✭✭✭
    Now THAT was a defensive siege! Both sides pushing their damn hardest, giving EVERYTHING they had! That was a outrageously good fight. I'm glad to have seen familiar faces on the enemy side, including some I hadn't seen for a god while. ;( that last push was lag's fault though. I got stuck in attack position and all I could do was watch helplessly as the bees swarmed in. I somehow feel such density of players at the end should've opened a black hole in space/time and droped everyone into another dimension. Still a ridiculous fun battle. Haven't seen one that big in months. Big thanks to EPHS, Immortali, Phoenix Rising, and Spartan Legion for their support on EP side. Hope to see more fights like that more often.

Look guys. I understand we're not BEST GUILD NA #YOLO, but stop leaving my guild out...

SUN'S DEATH 4 LYFE

Kitty DK

Vanguärd
    Învictus
    Sun's Death
    EPHS

- Peggy Moe - Look Mom No Emp Buff - Chalman - Linda the Zookeeper -
  • Galalin
    Galalin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    PeggymoeXD wrote: »

Look guys. I understand we're not BEST GUILD NA #YOLO, but stop leaving my guild out...

SUN'S DEATH 4 LYFE

Welcome to the forums @PeggymoeXD and i don't think it was meant to be personal, probably more of an oversight as the guilds listed may have a tad more time on haderus is all... and thats not to say that you guys don't do your part or not appreciated aswell.

DK SCRUB OUT
  • PeggymoeXD
    PeggymoeXD
    ✭✭✭✭
    Galalin wrote: »

SUN'S DEATH 4 LYFE

Welcome to the forums @PeggymoeXD and i don't think it was meant to be personal, probably more of an oversight as the guilds listed may have a tad more time on haderus is all... and thats not to say that you guys don't do your part or not appreciated aswell.

DK SCRUB OUT

lol totally just a joke. I made the guild monday. We used to be Doom Brigade, but GM became inactive, so I took the core players and started a new one.
    Kitty DK

Vanguärd
    Învictus
    Sun's Death
    EPHS

• Thorjagger

Was a great battle to be sure and loads of fun, nice job on AD and AP's side for that. You guys were great fun to battle against. Also,nice to see you to ;)
    Tyndreos Lacedion V ,Dragon Knight.

Guild Leader Abandoned Legion.

Former Emperor Of Haderus.

• vortexman11
    vortexman11
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hello folks,

Hello folks,

>_<

Derping around in blue land, 2 bars AD 2 bars EP locked DC. I havn't actually been in Haderus for more than 20minutes at a time in over a month or more.
    Hello folks,

Hello folks,

>_<

Yeah I did, and I as I clicked quote my scrollbar decided to spaz out and go up... And go down.... and go up... and go down... and up... and down... and up.... and down.... up.... down.... up....

Do they look like this.
    ZombieWall.jpg
    Or this.
    maxresdefault.jpg

Just yesterday we were talking about that and I said (typed) that they were more like the zombies from World War Z. It's almost like you were right there with us :open_mouth:
    Guild of Shadows ~Elite~
    Învictus ~Council~

• Telel
    Telel
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    That fight last night at BRK was more intense than a pack of werewolves who got into Batkhajiit's special moon sugar brownies, again. This one has not seen such a thing since forward camps got taken out of the game.

For over 3 hours the pups and Telel ranged about the walls firing their siege into what seemd to be the entire pop locked red population on the server, while another guild kept trying to push in, and the lemmings basically 'helped' by standing in the breach and making themselves oh so tempting targets for people with oil pots. Fortunately the six pups with Khajiit managed to keep up a steady rain of support fire, and thus a steady stream of AP.

This one personally ended up using somewhere close to 50 siege in that fight but somehow managed to only die twice, AND even made a profit on AP after having to restock twice. IN fact every member of the pack would end up restocking multiple times. When one of us would die we'd respawn, turn in a bounty, and buy more siege weapons. Then it was back into the fray.

Fortunately our many horrific, and often tower mage inflicted, deaths were not in vain and while we used our humble selves to pin the pacters in place under a pile of easily farmed AP another group managed to pretty much take the entire map, including the scrolls, unopposed.
    Character: Telel
    Class: Night Blade-Werewolf-viking-ninja-catgirl-mallet wielder
    Past times: Refusing to go full magika spec, hitting things with a big hammer, sniping, and speaking in khajiit
    Also: Gelel the Derp Knight, Altsel the streaker, and Filafel the temp temp.

Khajiit has a twitch stream! https://twitch.tv/telel_khajiit feel free to come see how truly unskilled Telel is.
  • Telel
    Telel
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Do they look like this.
    ZombieWall.jpg

Ironically as the pups and Telel were providing fire support from the walls we were watching the pacters moving about inside the keep. Needless to say references to that movie were made, along with comments about the personal ancestry and the marital status of their parents, as we discussed the wave of death moving around inside.
    Character: Telel
    Class: Night Blade-Werewolf-viking-ninja-catgirl-mallet wielder
    Past times: Refusing to go full magika spec, hitting things with a big hammer, sniping, and speaking in khajiit
    Also: Gelel the Derp Knight, Altsel the streaker, and Filafel the temp temp.

Khajiit has a twitch stream! https://twitch.tv/telel_khajiit feel free to come see how truly unskilled Telel is.
  • Darklord_Tiberius
    Darklord_Tiberius
    ✭✭✭✭
    The only reason we lost was because of lag :) we could have held that keep to the end of time! Was fun though and you AD are persistent. Fighting across many campaigns going back to Wabbajack Cycle one, the AD on Haderus are more fun to fight than those elsewhere. If AD can keep this up everyday during prime time and DC could bring a few guilds out, Haderus will be perfect. EP has a solid presence in Haderus. AD recruit more players to Haderus and lets all whisper DC to get people out here!
  • PeggymoeXD
    PeggymoeXD
    ✭✭✭✭
    The only reason we lost was because of lag :) we could have held that keep to the end of time! Was fun though and you AD are persistent. Fighting across many campaigns going back to Wabbajack Cycle one, the AD on Haderus are more fun to fight than those elsewhere. If AD can keep this up everyday during prime time and DC could bring a few guilds out, Haderus will be perfect. EP has a solid presence in Haderus. AD recruit more players to Haderus and lets all whisper DC to get people out here!

When we lost the keep, I had absolutely NO game volume, maybe 3 or 4 FPS, I could only see about 15 EP, and ZERO AD. So when I dropped dead while attempting to casually deploy some oil, I was slightly confused. But the chatter and chaos in my ts indicated clearly AD had made a hard push and apparently swarmed me. But it was bound to happen at some point. I'm proud of my guildie, Former Emperor Nelkie, for managing to pull ahead of all the dirty emp farmers (even before they left the campaign) and get emperor. And was honored to go down in such a glorious battle at BRK.

And I agree! We definitely need a bigger presence of DC in Haderus. This campaign is turning out to be the most fun in PvP my guild and I have had. We just need to keep the farmers out.

Kitty DK

Vanguärd
    Învictus
    Sun's Death
    EPHS

• Panda244
    Panda244
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hello folks,

Hello folks,

>_<

Derping around in blue land, 2 bars AD 2 bars EP locked DC. I havn't actually been in Haderus for more than 20minutes at a time in over a month or more.
    Hello folks,

Hello folks,

>_<

Do they look like this.
    ZombieWall.jpg
    Or this.
    maxresdefault.jpg

Just yesterday we were talking about that and I said (typed) that they were more like the zombies from World War Z. It's almost like you were right there with us :open_mouth:
    Appears as a ghost behind Vortexman and places his hand on his shoulder. Before stealing the sweetrolls he owed Panda and vanishing.

#FreeZazeer
    #FreeGooey
    #FreeAsgari
    #FreeAoE
    #FreeSubtomik
    #FreeMBF

• Psilent
    Psilent
    ✭✭✭✭✭

The lag was there for AD as well, not just EP. The push that ended up winning BRK was a massive coordinated assault by every AD group in Haderus. At the time, I noticed EP had zero oil pots setup and minimal siege deployed defending the inner, most likely due to no siege quartermaster and everyone running low on supplies. Also, the inner on LM side was repaired and so was the front door, so you only had to defend one breach at the time of the push. The moment I hit the top of the inner my sound cut out and I couldn't get my Nova to drop at all. Then 3 of them dropped at once, which I was quite surprised, and all I could do was spam Breath of Life and Healing Springs. It was an amazing push that AD deserves credit for pulling off, but EP deserves credit for the amazing 3 hour defense, at one point almost resulted in a full repel of AD.

Earlier that day it was fun fighting your group at Arrius Mine, where I think the mine flipped hands like 4 times in the span of a minute.

Overall, yesterday was a fun day on Haderus! Great game play by everyone, even the few DC gankers that were sneaking between Sejanus and BRK.

Oh by the way, Benom, stop being OP with Banners, no need to drop 3+ in the span of a minute. ;) Lag can be amazing at times!
  • Darklord_Tiberius
    Darklord_Tiberius
    ✭✭✭✭

The lag was there for AD as well, not just EP. The push that ended up winning BRK was a massive coordinated assault by every AD group in Haderus. At the time, I noticed EP had zero oil pots setup and minimal siege deployed defending the inner, most likely due to no siege quartermaster and everyone running low on supplies. Also, the inner on LM side was repaired and so was the front door, so you only had to defend one breach at the time of the push. The moment I hit the top of the inner my sound cut out and I couldn't get my Nova to drop at all. Then 3 of them dropped at once, which I was quite surprised, and all I could do was spam Breath of Life and Healing Springs. It was an amazing push that AD deserves credit for pulling off, but EP deserves credit for the amazing 3 hour defense, at one point almost resulted in a full repel of AD.

Earlier that day it was fun fighting your group at Arrius Mine, where I think the mine flipped hands like 4 times in the span of a minute.

Overall, yesterday was a fun day on Haderus! Great game play by everyone, even the few DC gankers that were sneaking between Sejanus and BRK.

Oh by the way, Benom, stop being OP with Banners, no need to drop 3+ in the span of a minute. ;) Lag can be amazing at times!

lol we can agree to disagree. If AD had not of lagged out most of our raid, no offense, you all would have died again. Overall it was a good fight, other than the lag. I was somewhat surprised the server held out as long as it did considering how long that siege was. We will see how the lag is in 1.6 with the removal of AOE caps and these other performance fixes, whatever that means lol
  • Garm
    Garm
    ✭✭
    And I agree! We definitely need a bigger presence of DC in Haderus.
    Not going to hold my breath for that. There's been good coordination of late, but it seems like we lost a great big chunk of the DC population a couple of nights ago. Not sure what the circumstances are, but something's definitely awry.
    We had a great time as well! With our forces so dramatically outnumbered, I expect to be doing more operations like that one.

• WarrioroftheWind_ESO
    WarrioroftheWind_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭
    Ahh good ol camaraderie among EP guilds...here's my impression of some of the zone chat earlier tonight.

Overconfident prick:: That's it. I'm tired of rezzing all you stupid pugs. Stop afking or I won't rez you anymore! (he says after the enemy thoroughly annihilated the breach force)

Other EP player:: Ok. I won't rez you then.

Overconfident prick:: Lol I don't die (he says after enemy routs his entire raid group)

-_- logic ftw....

Good hold at Arrius then Chalman tho. The ele brigade was a good strat.
  • Thorjagger
    Was nice seeing you tonight Warrior of the wind,been a while :)
    Tyndreos Lacedion V ,Dragon Knight.

Guild Leader Abandoned Legion.

Former Emperor Of Haderus.

• WarrioroftheWind_ESO
    WarrioroftheWind_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭
    I ended up oversleeping so I missed out on alot of action, but I see yet another AP monkey got emp. If AD sees them as emp I'd recommend not pushing the ring. that only allows them to keep farming more and more emps. This guy didn't even bother defending he was only emp for little more than an hour.
  • Darklord_Tiberius
    Darklord_Tiberius
    ✭✭✭✭
    I ended up oversleeping so I missed out on alot of action, but I see yet another AP monkey got emp. If AD sees them as emp I'd recommend not pushing the ring. that only allows them to keep farming more and more emps. This guy didn't even bother defending he was only emp for little more than an hour.

They got emp this morning and lost it already?
  • WarrioroftheWind_ESO
    WarrioroftheWind_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭

They got emp this morning and lost it already?

I been looking at the map for the past hour. when I woke up around noon the emp was emp fpr 23 mins and had most of the ring. I checked again just awhile ago down to 2 keeps.